~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 03:45 AM

Batman would never admit the fact that his eyes widened slightly when Lori kicked the Joker in a really bad place. Before he really had time to react, Lorinda and Gemini were gone, leaving him to clean up the mess by cuffing Joker and hauling him off to prison.

Gemini gave a tiny shriek as Lori grabbed her and dragged her away. What in the world happened to her? "Lori, what happened? Seriously, with all of that going on, I'm really confused. Wait..." She looked closer at her friend, trying to read her face. "He said something to you, didn't he? What did he do to you? Turn the car around, I'll kill him!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 03:52 AM

"It's fine Bruce can prance around as batman all he likes I don't care anymore. If he needs me for something he knows where I love." Lori paled a little "You didn't hear that." she turned to her quickly eyes leaving the road. "Don't react, forgot about it." she groaned. "I broke my promise...you know what who cares? He clearly doesn't." she turned back to the road speeding up.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 03:57 AM

Gemini turned to Lori, her eyes wide. "You said what now?" She asked, even though her voice was drowned out by the motor. She squeaked as the car accelerated, and grabbed for the handle overhead. "Lori, slow down! Okay listen, just glossing over what you just told me, what the hell did he say to make you so mad?" She asked.

As soon as the Joker was handed off to the police, Batman was off on his own business. He had to go find a certain girl and make the first move.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:02 AM

"SLOW DOWN!" Lori growled and spit out what had happened hand gripping the steering wheel. "Here." she slammed her foot into the break arriving at Gemini's house "you can keep the car I'll cat ninja to my place."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 04:11 AM

Gemini bit her tongue by accident when the car jerked to a stop. "Dammit! Lori, are you sure you'll be okay? You can stay with me if you want. We'll watch a horror movie and eat tons of ice cream." She offered, feeling bad for her best friend. All of her natural best friend instincts were screaming at her to find Batman and injure him badly.

Batman, meanwhile, had showed up at Lorinda's place and was waiting for her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:21 AM

"I'm fine." Lori slipped into the night easily make it to her place unharmed. She took off her jewelry placing it with the rest of her stash. She paused and stared at the shadows outside her fire escape with a scowl she unlocked the window opening it "I know your out there or in here. You can leave either way." she undid her bun sighing.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 04:36 AM

Gemini sighed. "Okay, then..." She said to the empty night air, before going back into her apartment.

Batman slipped through the window and landed in front of Lori. "I'm not leaving." He said, walking up to her. Before she could answer, he pulled her close and kissed her passionately. He knew that as soon as he let go, she would harm him bodily, so he made the kiss damn good. "I'm not leaving, until you agree to be my girlfriend."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:42 AM

Lori slapped his chest when he kissed her then blushed brightly. Her gaze narrowed a little "Who are you and what have you done with Batman?" she asked hand gripped his Kevlar suit tightly not letting him go if he wanted to. "Do you mean that? Or did Ivy drug you again?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 04:48 AM

Batman resisted the urge to chuckle, knowing that wouldn't go over well. "I mean it, and I'm not drugged. Think, if it was Ivy, I would be dead." He said honestly. "I just realized that I can't stand seeing you hurt, and the only way I can prevent that is to keep you close. And I can't bear the thought of losing you." He hoped that didn't sound too stupid.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:53 AM

"That's all I've ever wanted to hear." Lori smiled sliding her hands up his chest with expert hands undid the cowl taking it off fingers sliding over his stubble. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Bruce." she slid her hand into his hair one hand staying on his chest. "I can't stand to see you hurt unless I'm the one causing you pain." she grinned moving her mouth closer to his teasing.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 05:01 AM

This time, Bruce allowed a snort. "With anyone else, that would bother me. But somehow, with you, I don't mind getting hurt." He said, keeping his lips just out of reaching distance.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:09 AM

Lori pouted softly and half grinned "I'll remember that for later. Shame on you for not shaving for your party though the stubble is sexy." She kissed him melting against him a soft blush on her face her eyes drifted shut.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 05:13 AM

Bruce kissed her back, letting himself smile just a bit. Why had he waited so long to do this? Having a girlfriend felt...good. "I really have to go. Will you be okay?" He asked, once they came up for air.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:21 AM

"I'll be fine Bruce I'm a big girl. Go fight crime by know the Joker must have broken out of jail...poor Gordon." She grimaced and let go. "See you in a while my dear."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 05:24 AM

Bruce nodded, grimacing slightly. "See you." He said, before putting the mask back on and slipping out the window.

Back in her apartment, Gemini looked out the window and saw the bat signal shining. "Huh...wonder what it is this time." She said to herself, before heading off to bed.

((Do you have anything else planned or should we skip?))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:27 AM

((My evil is tired let me recharge and think about what to do with Joker.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 05:36 AM

((lol okay then))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:13 PM

(I got it.)
Lori hurried to Gemini's slipping in threw the window a wide grin on her face.

Joker was busy breaking into a lab retrieving Langstrom's potion to make man-bats before he left leaving the family tied up a bomb ticking in front of them.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2014, 04:20 AM

Gemini sat bolt upright in bed. "Lori? I know you're there, I can always sense you." She said.

Batman got in just in time to free the family and disarm the bomb. Once they were safe, he asked which way Joker had gone, and then was off after his nemesis.

((lol Wolfie couldn't resist saying nemesis.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-19-2014, 04:29 AM

(9more like secret lover XD))
Lori hugged her tightly "It was amazing Gemmy he actually showed up." she was gushing eyes all sparkly. "To bad I'll have to steal something later to ruin his night more." she chuckled.

Joker laughed as he raced threw the city keeping barley one step ahead till a drop of a building stopped him short. "Drat's." he sighed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2014, 04:53 AM

((*Spit take* lol!))

Gemini's eyes widened, and she squealed. "Ohmygosh! He really came for you? How romantic! So, are you together now?" She asked, excited for her friend.

Batman chased Joker relentlessly, determined to catch him this time. He was slightly relieved when the clown stopped, brought up short by a building. "Give it up, Joker. You're finished."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-19-2014, 04:57 AM

Lori blushed and grinned "Oh yes we are." she sighed happily. "Well I hate to cut and run but since the Joker is busy I got to steal that...thing before he does." she slipped away humming.

Joker grinned "Your no fun batty you can never keep me down." he glanced over then jumped laughing. Batman heard the sound of the train...monorail? whatever.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2014, 05:08 AM

Gemini opened her mouth to protest, but wasn't able to talk before Lori was gone. "........How does she always do that?!"

Batman cursed, running to the edge just in time to see the monorail racing away. There was no way he'd catch up to that now.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-19-2014, 05:15 AM

Catwoman slipped threw the night to the old amusement park in the park was the oldest stone know in Gotham forgotten when the circus had moved on after the Grayson's death. With a grin she slipped it into her bag eyes scanning the dark she gasped and ducked as a large man-bat nearly took her head off. She raced off skidding to a stop when she came face to face with Joker.

"I think you'll want to give that to me." Joker laughed and held out his hand a couple man-bats appearing behind him as his hyena's also appeared. Catwoman swallowed and backed up nervously hand going to her whip.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2014, 05:26 AM

After bringing in the batmobile, Batman tracked down the Joker to an old park. He recognized it as the place where he had met Dick Grayson, but tried not to dwell on it. He came up behind Lori, so that she backed into him. "I think I'll be taking that, actually." He said.

As she was about to fall asleep, Gemini decided she needed a pet. I'll go to the pet store tomorrow...