Darkvanity

Old 03-10-2011, 05:48 AM

well i have cystic fibroses and cfrdiabetes. i have been a sick person most of my life. but now i have help but i still feel that my cf makes people hate me. well i just want some way to cope with it

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-14-2011, 01:37 AM

Hm... I don't have Cystic Fibrosis, but maybe the people that "hate" you just don't understand what you go through. Sorry that I can't be any more helpful.

Surround yourself with people that like you for who you are, and not "dislike" you because of your cf.

It's like me and my Asperger's Syndrome. I try to surround myself with people that are understanding and not rude/unkind. Sometimes that is hard to do, but it isn't impossible. :)

You always have friends on Menewsha though. ^_^; We're all nice and kind here.

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:20 PM

Cystic Fibrosis doesn't make people hate you. It's a condition that we're not used to deal with so it frightens people, maybe, makes them feel uneasy; and when you feel uneasy, you tend to stay away from that situation. I'm sure that's all that's been happening. Or maybe you might feel that way but it might not be true at all.

Just keep reaching out to people and talking to them, don't make your illness the main focus of your life and socialize. I'm sure you'll find people who will care for you despite that. (: