lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 12:40 AM

((Should I make this fake person an actual character with a profile, so I can write as him? I'll write as him when I can, but I don't think I'll want to keep him that long, maybe. I'll post after I have slept))

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2010, 12:43 AM

~~~~~~~~
KRIS...

After seeing that devious girl, Ennet leave his office. He let out a breath of air. Glad to have her gone and away from him. As she is young, she could be very flirtacious and come on very strong. She had done so to him not long ago, and ever since he turned down all of her attempts, she has begun to hold a strong grudge against him. Making them working together rather difficult. Picking up his keys from the desk top and slipping them into his slack's pocket, getting ready to head out on a mission of his own, he was stopped as the phone on his desk rang.

"What is it?" he asked as he picked up the line and held the phone to his ear. Listening for a minute then slamming the phone down on the hook he quickly stormed out of his office, almost running through the halls, the hard soles of his black shoes could be heard loud and clear through all of the walls. Pulling out his card key, he slid it through the device on the wall, a small light turning green with a light beep, the door unhinging allowing Kris to push it open as he walked in calmly.

"What is it that you wanted to show me?" he asked the women standing in the room.
"sir... its... well... we don't have sylar." she told him nervously, reaching her hand out to push a switch on the wall, illuminating another room hidden behind a two way mirror.

With in the room was most certaainly not, Sylar. Kris appraoched the glass, his face twisted with aggravation. "What happened?" he asked the women.

"W-well sir, no one has been in or out, we have everything on tape. one night he was here sleeping. restraints, his medication given to him through I.V. then this morning he was gone, replaced by this man." she backed away from Kris with fear, leaving out the door, not having anymore to say.

Kris stood in his same place looking in through the glass at the man who was not, Sylar. "You have made a made a big mistake." he told this shapeshifter. Turning around, hitting the lights button with his fist, the room going black, and him leaving to go and report his findings.

----------

((You don't have to if you don't want to. As far as I can tell, he isn't going to be around very long. but who knows, maybe he will if favor turns on him.))

Skykittykat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-05-2010, 01:50 AM

((Arara.... I see it now. Sorry. I read it but I guess since it was so late when I read it, that it really just didn't register with me as that being what it said. Oops.))

Elyse plopped down on the bed and put her head in her hands in anguish. What was she doing here? The rooms were hardly big enough for her to even pace in, let alone move around as she really wanted. She gritted her teeth and choked back a moan of agony. Someone like her wasn't meant to live below the ground with artificial lights. She could already feel herself forgetting how the sun felt on her skin, or what natural light looked like. There was an incredible difference and for one who could see it, this was agonizing.

Falling backwards, she sprawled out across the bed her long blonde hair falling askew. She covered her eyes to block out the harsh white ceiling lights, curling her hands into fists so tight that her fingernails cut into her palm almost until she was bleeding. A shallow gasp escaped her lips as the pain flared and she released her hands, sitting up as she took a deep breath to steady herself.

Glancing up at the harsh white light in the ceiling, she was tempted to destroy it. To steal the energy of it's light and bring it into her own body instead so she would no longer have to deal with it burning at her eyes, but for fear of the dark that would appear subsequently, she stopped herself. The mere thought of the darkness bringing a heavy shudder to her body. Well, if one thing was certain, they had yet to cure her of her achluophobia.

She stood and made her way over to the wall. She knew she must look like a wreck and she needed to at least inspect herself and fix the worst of the damage or she'd never get better. Since a mirror in all technicality is just a flat surface that reflects all lifht directly back at the same angle of entry, it wasn't to hard for someone who could control light and see each individual stream to make a mirror out of any flat surface.

Her eyes glowed as she found and fixed every distortion in the light that caused this wall to not reflect her image. When she was finished she stood in front of a full length mirror that would reflect everything until she decided she didn't need it anymore. What she saw, well it wasn't exactly pleasing. Her naturally thin build seemed haggard and rough. The dress the hospital had supplied her with was a simple knee length blue dress with two straps. Her feet were bare and covered in sores in blisters as well as bandages. Her ankle was still sore but she didn't dare remove the bandages for fear of injuring it more.

Her hair was long and her bangs had grown out again from the last time she hacked them short with a pocket knife. Pulling a long bandage from a petty wound on her arm she used it instead as a ribbon to pull the worst of her hair beck. She tied it into a bow at the base of her neck and left the waist length extra potion of the bandages to hang were they were. But above all... She carefully kept herself from looking into her eyes. Her eyes were the source of all her trouble. Her power would be easy enough to hide if only she didn't glow and her eyes weren't as they were.

Turning away from the mirror she paced across the room. Her restlessness growing per pass. Finally her stress building up she whirled at the door, stalked up to it with a glower on her face and kicked it heavily for all she was worth. "Bloody hell!" She shouted in anger, her british accent showing through with her words. "Let me out of here already! You bleeding fools!" Her foot caused the door to shake but other wise it showed no signs of giving to her anger.

Hot tears of anger flooded her eyes and she turned away and threw herself down on the bed, burying her face in the pillow and screamed in fury though through the layers of cotton in the pillow it came out as little more and a muffled groaning noise.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 10-05-2010, 03:22 AM

Rue had seen a new girl being brought into the Facility, but she made next to no notice to it. New people were being brought into the place day after day, Rue stopped keeping track years ago. She had no idea who was even on her floor, she hadn't had any contact with people in such a long time. She wasn't even allowed to have the workers bring food into the room. There was a dish pushed through a slot in the door. Her some of her food was laced with the drug they were testing, though they hadn't given her any food yet today. Not that she would have eaten it.

Rue could feel the effects of the medicine wearing off, it usually came around this time. Since no one was allowed into her cell, none of them could see if she was eating the laced food. She could taste the food with the drug in it and she had tended to avoid eating it. When they came around to test if the drug was working she faked it, at least since her punishment, it was fairly easy for her to do.

Rue could hear the new girl shouting at the door, kicking it as well. This was not unusual, most new people to the Facility acted like this. This girl, Rue could tell by her accent, was British. That was different. Rue moved from her bed next to her door, taking her blanket with her. "Its no use, you know. They've got you trapped, its near impossible to get out," she called out to the girl, loudly enough so she could hear it. She hadn't talked to another person in so long it felt nice to finally speak, even if it would get her into trouble.

Skykittykat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-05-2010, 04:10 AM

Elyse jumped in surprise at the voice. She hadn't known there were others down here with her since she'd still been unconcious when they had arrived at the facility with her. After treating her wounds and dressing them as well as pumping a few depressents into her system they had left. This had been hours ago and she'd slept until just recently, though she supposed in all honesty she shouldn't be to surprised. She'd learnt that she wasn't the only talent in the world back in the alleyway when she'd been caught so it also made sense to reason that she wasn't the only one who'd been taken.

She sat up, rubbing the hot tears from her eyes in a casual and quick motion then turned the pillow to the opposite side to hide the tear stains. She couldn't show weakness. Not here. She croaked out a harsh laugh. "Impossible..." Now there was a word she'd heard many times in her life. She stood and walked back over to the door, sliding down with her back against it she couldn't help but laugh again. Part of her brain registered the fact that the other girl talked neither in a cockney dialect nor in any dialect from around England that she recognized... Maybe they'd actually taken her from England.

"Impossible, what a load of codswallop. Is it about as impossible as the fact that the irises of my eyes are as colorful a bleeding bowl of skittles? Or is it as impossible as the fact that my body emits a pale, but steady and perpetual glow of white light? Still I did cock that one up, thinking I could escape just by kicking down the door, it's right not gonna be that much of a doddle. By the sound of your voice you lead me to believe that you tried and the attempt got botched up somehow?" She asked curiously. "By the way. My name's Elyse, mate. Call me Ely. Looks like we both have some hard lines if we've ended up in a pants situation. Is there even a khazi here?"

((I will be adding translations of Elyse's british terminology for the sake the writers but if your character wouldn't know what she means by her words then don't be afraid to have them ask.))
[[Translations;
Cockney accent - British accent
Codswallop - baloney
to Cock up - to mess up
a Doddle - a cinch
Botched up - messed up
Mate - friend/buddy
Hard lines - bad luck
Pants - really bad
Khazi - Toilet]]

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 12:42 PM

((Skykittykat, love the idea of her being cockney. Just one thing, a cockney accent is only from parts of london, so it wouldn't be another name for a 'British' accent. But maybe you know that already *shrug* haha
Chocolate, okay))

The unfortunate lookalike..

The blinding artificial lights struck his eyes painfully as soon as they opened. He gasped as his pupils shrunk drastically before he could quickly close his eyes again. They kept doing this. Drugging him up. Knocking into a deep sleep and who knows what they were doing to him when he was unconcious. The thought scared him. He was drained, weak and not an inch of his body was familiar to him. It wasn't right. They were giving him too strong drugs, thinking that he had more power to control than he really had and it was damaging his body.

The images of the plain white room brought everything back to him again. The loneliness he suffered; the fact that noone believed him. He cringed at the thought of the man who did this to him. That night was so painful, parts were blurred, he couldn't recall every detail. The experience was mostly extreme pain and fear of what this man was doing to him. Why did he pick him? He didn't deserve this.

He looked down at his hands and along his arms; still the same. He hadn't discovered the lengths of his power before everything happened. Only on one occasion when he brushed past someone in a hallway and caught a glance of himself in the mirror had he seen that parts of his appearance changed. It quickly went back to normal though. That night of terror was the only time he had experienced his power fully. Also, he had seen that there was another with extrordinary abilities. He had had enough time to think everything through in this isolated cold cell and he had guessed that there must be others with powers here. He had been changed, he understood to look like his attacker, and then captured to be brought here.

On many occasions people who worked here had entered his cell, making a big deal of keeping him under control so he could do no damage to them. He didn't understand, what could a 'shapeshifter' do that was so threatening? He spoke quickly, knowing that soon he would be unconcious. "Please, stop. I'm not who I look like. I- my name is Nathan Reid" he stuttered fast, shuffling away despite the straps holding his feet and hands down to the bed. "Seriously, please believe me, I'm not supposed to be here" he shrieked.

The agents had frowned and laughed at him, walking over with a syringe and other drugs ready to test on him. "Well that's too bad then isn't it Sylar" the agent teased unsympatetically. "I thought you were more cunning than to just try and make up stories" he continued. "Hold still" he whispered with a smile. Nathans heavy breaths were cut out by the fast working drug and his body had fallen limp on the bed.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-05-2010, 12:46 PM

Eilinora searched the town. She found some dandelion greens, which she didn't bother gathering the seeds from. They would make a tasty (if slightly bitter) salad for lunch. She found an aloe plant, but it was in a window. She didn't feel like breaking into someone's house to get it. Maybe she'd find more outdoors further south. Until then she'd have to deal. Hopefully the woods would hide her from the sun. She considered climbing a tree and getting a birds egg, but she figured that was too much trouble. She settled down for lunch, of the dandelion greens and a tomato. She also grew a sharp plant she didn't know the name of, which she used to slice the tomato messily. She had to eat with her hands, but she managed to keep the mess to a minimum. She washed up in the supermarket bathroom. She decided she'd take a nap and wake up refreshed to leave.

Skykittykat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-05-2010, 02:06 PM

((Haha. Yeah. I know. Don't worry. I only wrote british accent because it was rather late and I just wanted to use short phrases for translation. A cockney accent is really an East end London Dialect.))

Eiiri

Old 10-06-2010, 03:49 AM

Rue listened to the girl Ely talk. She did not understand about half of it. 'Is this girl even speaking English, I don't even know what she's saying,' she thought, sinking down onto the floor by the door to listen and wait as the girl finished talking. Even though parts of the dialect she couldn't understand, it was nice to talk to her. Even before she got put into isolation, the only people in the Facility she had been allowed to speak to were the workers, who weren't great conversationalists.

"So, you can like emit light of some sorts? Is that what your power is?" she called to the girl, curious about the power. It would be interesting to see. "Oh, I've definitely tried to escape from here; I've been here for about five years now. Obviously it hasn't worked, though last time it was close, but I got into big trouble. My name's Rue, by the way," she informed the girl, silently counting on her fingers her escape attempts. They had gotten more and more clever as she aged.

She sat for a moment, listening for anyone in the halls. She could be forced to take the medicine if they caught her communicating with another 'patient.' She had been threatened before with force feeding of the medicine, hearing they've done it with other patients. When she determined that the halls were clear, she spoke again. "So, what's a 'pants situation?' And a khazi? If I knew what it was, I could tell you if we had one...I've never heard those expressions before, they must be a British thing," she trailing off at the end, musing about where those phrases may have come from.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 10-06-2010, 04:07 AM

Kai was lying on his bed as he stared at the ceiling. The white light hurt his eyes to the point that it was painful. He remembered one of his friends had once said that pain was a sensation that showed you that you were alive. So pain, to Kai, meant that he was alive. He continued to stare at the ceiling. The drug was starting to rub off. It was getting less and less effective every single day that he ingested it. Hopefully, they wouldn't get wise to the fact that the drugs work really well when they are injected. They had done it to him once, and he was out like a light for 3 days straight. It got so bad that when Kai awoke he was in the nursing ward of The Sanctuary. When he was not being monitored he would practice with his powers, even though it hurt when he strained. Closing his eyes, he let his mind wander as he listened to human thought. He let his power expand. He could hear a girl named Rue talking to someone with a strange accent. He tried to expand his powers out more when he gritted his teeth as a loud piercing whine emitted within his skull.

Roy was walking down the hallway monitoring the different cells. There was apparently a new arrival that had just been captured earlier that day. From the sound of it she sounded like she was from Britian due to the fact that she had a heavy British/English accent. The girl apparently didn't like where she was staying since he could also hear kicking and punching. "Hey pipe down in there," he yelled as he rapped on the other side of the door loudly. Roy continued to walk until he came to a familiar room. It was Kai's room. Looking in through the grated glass window he could see that Kai was on his bed gritting his teeth as he was lying there. A devilish smirk painted Roy's face as he pressed down the in house P.A. button as he said," I wouldn't be doing that. What would happen if they knew that you were getting your powers back, and that the drugs weren't working as well? Hrm, I wonder."

Kai snapped out of his empathy enduced pain when he heard Roy's taunting voice over the P.A. system. Opening his eyes he shakily lifted his body into a sitting position as he glared at him. The glare was weak, but it was still intimidating. "Ooo!" said Roy mockingly. "I am so scared." Roy knew for a fact that Kai couldn't do anything in his current state, and with nothing to do to occupy himself, this was the best kind of enjoyment. Pick on something that you know can't fight back.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 11-19-2011 at 10:10 PM..

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2010, 04:15 AM

Ennet made her way through the halls, figuring that by this time, Roy, her partner for this corporation would be taunting yet another patient. spotting him down the hall she pratically skipped over to him, raising on hand up near his ear to give a slight shock to the tip of his ear, the hair around the area standing up as if brushed with a balloon. "Roy, come on we have business to attend to." she told him, pressing the folder tshe was handed earlier against his chest.

----------

((Ori~~ I've been meaning to ask you what your definition of 'Empathy' is? ))

0ri0n83

Old 10-06-2010, 04:26 AM

((My version of empathy is the one roughly that Hisoka has in Descendants of Darkness. Basically, when there is physical contact, or if the person/ghost wants to be found, Kai can tap into their memories and feelings. So when he touched Roy in the flashback there was a connection between the two of them that isn't controllable. Also if one is feeling a strong emotion, fear, anger, hatred, etc then Kai can pick up on it because it is such a strong emotion. Hisoka, also early in the series, later in this RP in Kai's case, can use some form of energy of his own emotions to "blast people back." Sort of like a push field))

Roy was having too much fun taunting Kai to notice that Ennet, his partner, had come up behind him. He knew though when he felt a tingling near his ear that made him yelp in surprise from the shock. After his surprise subsided he glared at his partner. "You know," he said as he rubbed his ear in mock pain. "That wasn't very nice." He paused. "Like I don't go around setting you on fire or anything." Before he could make another retort a folder was shoved into his chest when Ennet said," Roy, come on we have business to attend to." "Oh yeah," whooped Roy. "We have something to do. I'm to lazy to read it though...so where are we going?"

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2010, 05:28 AM

((Hmm. Interesting. I know a couple different deffinitions of the power, so I was curious about your own. It sounds really interesting. So no worries. Your character won't be in there for long, and if you'd like, have the facility stop giving him his medication, so that he can get his abilities back, they are planning on useing him in the near future. ^_^ ))

Ennet laughed lightly, "You know you like it." she told him with a soft devious yet flirtacious smile. "we are heading not to far from here, boss has been waiting for this person to move closer for some time now." Ennet held her hand behind her back as she walked along side Roy, she had a happy go lucky feel about her at the moment as though nothing could bring her down. She honestly loved going on these little mouse chases, they made her feel alive, although on a few occasions she was 'grounded' for breaking the rules and killing people. But she doesn't bother holding on to the past, it tends to get her down.

"We'll take my car, your bike won't allow us to carry a third person now will it?" she informed him, almost mocking him for his choice of transportation.

Walking out of the facility and onto the parking lot she appraoched a black car. Pressing her hand to the car door, she released a small force of electricity, popping the door's locks up. Opening the driver's side door, she sat inside and shut the door. "Ah no keys, must have left them somewhere. oh well." she chimed on with a blissful giggle. gliding her hand over the ignition, thin sparks of light could be seen as the car started with a low roar. Smirking she looked over to Roy. Bet you can't start a car with your firey powers." she pouted her lip out, speaking as though she were talking to a baby. Then pulled out of the parking space and onto the streets.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-06-2010, 04:55 PM

Elinora woke up as it was still light. She debated whether she should leave now, or wait until true nightfall. As long as she stuck to the woods she would be fine, she decided. She hefted her bag over her shoulder, and left the town. She realised that the woods didn't start for a couple miles, like she had thought they did. She was already on her way though, so she continued on. She'd stop for dinner in a few hours, when she got hungry. Her planys didn't like growing by moonlight, so the fruit would be smaller. The night was crisp and clear, and she smiled. The woods were beautiful this time of year. She couldn't wait until she reached them.

Skykittykat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-06-2010, 07:28 PM

The confusion was clear in the girls voice and Ely nearly laughed but it was cut off by a sharp rapping on her door followed by a harsh yell for her to keep it down. She growled to herself and rolled her eyes. She'd bloody well do what she wanted if she was going to be locked down here like this. "Kiss my barking spider and sod off..." She muttered to herself in contempt before turning her attention back to the other girl, Rue, apparently.

"Of sorts and among other things. I guess you could say I emit light, but that's really just a side effect of photokinesis, at least in my case. I've ne'er seen anyone with my talent so I can't assume it's a universal side effect." She shrugged, even though it wouldn't be seen. "Corrr! Five years... Blimey. Walls this white would drive me blinkin' mad!" Ely exclaimed in shock. She wasn't quite sure how the other girl put up with it for so long. "Anywho, it's nice to meet cha Rue."

At the girl's asking for an explanation of her words Ely laughed hopelessly. "Ah... I guess I'm right not in London anymore, am I, Toto?" She asked half jokingly though her brain dragged in dismay. Her family... They were still in England. She couldn't help but hope they were still looking for her, or that they were still waiting for her to return. Even if now that she was here she would have little to no chance to return.

"Er..." She returned her attention to Rue and struggled for the words she was looking for that the obviously american girl would get. Translating from British slang was an uphill battle indeed. "Pants... I think you Americans would say 'terrible' instead. And Khazi... Well..." She grasped for the right words. "The John? A bathroom." She nodded to herself. The right term finally coming to mind.

[[Barking Spider - A somewhat rude term for the butt. If you think about it a bit you'll get it.
Sod off - Eff off
Corrr - a general exclamation of surprise
Blimey - Wow
Blinking - Means the same thing as bloody. An intensifier

Just so you know. Since Ely grew up on the streets a lot of what she uses is less common british slang and not the formal and upright language you'd normally hear in England.]]

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

Old 10-06-2010, 07:29 PM

[[Arghh, I really dont know how to start :( Thank you for accepting me :D
But Im stuck already. Should I go back and read it all? Or just make up an intro for my chara? ]]

Skykittykat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-06-2010, 07:37 PM

((I can give you a summary if you like Sin. Just send me a pm. Oh and Chocolate. I also want to know from you whether each room has a restroom and what it looks like please. Or if they have to ask their nurses to take them to a big restroom or something since I'm not all to sure about that and that's why I had Ely ask.))

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-06-2010, 10:02 PM

Light. That was all that flooded Astrid's eyes when she finally opened them. The room was too bright; the white walls, the electrifying white light that ran across the ceiling of the cell... 'Too bright!'. Sighing, Astrid closed her delicate eyes once more, and tried unsuccessfully to go back to sleep. Standing, she moved over to her desk and plonked down on the single chair that stood in her room.

'How much of the day have I missed?' she wondered to herself. There were no means of looking outside and no way to tell the time of day, so Astrid just had to guess at a time and hope she was right. If she had her power, she could shift and it would be easier to tell the time; animal instinct. But, as she feared, the drugs had already taken their toll on her fragile system, leaving her powerless and hopeless and completely alone.

Boredom was all she had here, not that she knew where 'here' was. Sitting alone, she began to tap the wall that her desk was placed against. She wished that she could have something to pass the time with, other than sleeping. Even sleeping was no good lately, as one of the effects that these new drugs had on her system were hyper-sensitivity; everything became more painful, bright and loud to her body.

Missing your family was the worst thing in the world, and Astrid had to endure that feeling every day. Wishing that her mother would walk in and take her out of the tiny room, Astrid walked back over and lay down on her bed again.

The walls seemed to be moving ever closer to her; probably her fear of small spaces. Closing her eyes, Astrid prayed for someone to talk to, someone to listen and most of all, someone to save her.

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2010, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSin View Post
[[Arghh, I really dont know how to start :( Thank you for accepting me :D
But Im stuck already. Should I go back and read it all? Or just make up an intro for my chara? ]]

No prob darling, if your character is already in the facility just make a post about how long she has been inside, adding the man that walks by regularly everyday, and maybe if your close enough, a couple of the other female characters are talking through the wall, maybe your character can hear them.

If you are still out in the world, just do your own thing and have fun with your intro for your first post. My patient character is still in the world, and no one has yet conversated with her, so I have been just posting with her to keep her character alive. lols. ><

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skykittykat View Post
((I can give you a summary if you like Sin. Just send me a pm. Oh and Chocolate. I also want to know from you whether each room has a restroom and what it looks like please. Or if they have to ask their nurses to take them to a big restroom or something since I'm not all to sure about that and that's why I had Ely ask.))

lmso... i forgot to make a note about that didn't I??
Well i would say that the rooms do have a toilet and a sink, no mirrors though. The walls are white of course, and the ceiling has the typical classroom type of lighting, nothing hanging down. With in the room (at first when the patient is new.) there is a plain metal framed bed, single mattress and light blankets one pillow. Then a single desk, (not a class room desk, like an office or study desk, one with of couple draws. wooden) with a simple four leg chair to go with it. Now for those that are dangerous enough that the company has decided to keep. They have most likely been there for years thus collecting misc obects from time to time such as books, or maybe video games, or writing utinsiles.

Now incase your thinking it, shower time is scheduled, but its not everyday. Males together, females together. Not intermixed. Nothing special really. just a large room with alot of shower heads.

Does this answer your questions??

0ri0n83

Old 10-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Roy shuddered when he heard Ennet say,"We'll take my car, your bike won't allow us to carry a third person now will it?" Ennet was know for two things at The Sanctuary; her temper which lead to killing people, and her 'interesting driving skills.' He said the word interesting very loosely. He tenatively opened the door, and looked at her. "I'm grabbing a cigarette before we go," said Roy as he brought out a package of cigarette. Bring out his lighter he flicked it open and lit it. Taking a long drag he dropped it to the ground crushing it under his foot. Getting into the car beside Ennet he heard her say," Ah no keys, must have left them somewhere. oh well [...] Bet you can't start a car with your firey powers." Roy rolled his eyes at her comment as he buckled his seatbelt. Looking over he said," Seeing as you know more about this case please enlighten me."

Kai looked up groggily at the white wash of his ceiling. He began to notice that the doctors and nurses were beginning not to give him his medication, yet obviously they still had to bring him his food. As his powers grew he tried to get into physical contact with them in anyway shape or form. However, the people that worked here were smart. They stayed away from him, only coming into the room when they had to. Also in the event that they had come into contact with Kai through physical touch they wore gloves, and there was very little skin exposed.

Kai got off the bed suddenly and kicked the nearby chair to the ground where it clattered loudly. He was so frustrated because he didn't understand anything that was going on around him. Turning to where he knew there was a hidden camera he looked at it and yelled," Let me out of here! You got what you want, tell me please what you want." Falling to his knees he sobbed. "Let me leave. I am of no use to you."

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 11-19-2011 at 10:12 PM..

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2010, 07:10 PM

As Ennet drove, it was as though no other vehicle on the road was truley there. Swerving in and out of traffic to get ahead of the pack. All the while never getting to speeds below fifty mph, she had learned a nifty trick that has allowed her this little speeding privilage, as she was a quick thinking and quick with catching things, each time they passed an officer, their little speed detector would fizz out, taking the officer's eyes off the road to check his machine.

"Some young women who has been moving around quite a bit. She has the ability to control plants, earth. We're to take her into our care untill the boss man says to release her. As far as he's concerned she isn't a threat, but he wants to make sure of that fact before allowing her to run wild again." Ennet explained to Roy as she drove down the roads, crossing their state border into another. "We'll be there in about 'half an hour."

Running a red light in her speeding fashion, cars on the intersecting street screeched to a hault as they slammed on their breaks to keep from slamming into one another. "Would you like to talk to her? Or would you like me to do the honors?" she asked him with a smirk, turning her eyes from the raod ahead of her to look directly at Roy. Tilting her head with an innocent smile, "I promise Ill be sweet." she assured him with her nicest most sincere tone.

Skykittykat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-07-2010, 07:50 PM

Ely paused as she waited for the girl to continue. Footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway and as the stopped outside her door she whispered, "Hold that thought." Standing she faced the door backing off a few paces and raising her fists in a defensive manner. The first one through the door was a large man, possibly the one who had over powered her in the alleyway in England. She was tempted to punch him and make a break for the door but it was unlikely that she would get far in her semi drugged state. She bit her lip and backed up farther as others filled into the room. Two women, likely nurses and one other man who looked at her as if she were a specimen on the lab table.

His eyes turned to the mirror she had made and he said in a odd voice that reminded her of nails on a chalkboard by the way it sent shivers down her spine. "Mmmm.... Very interesting. Quite the talent for photokinesis you have. The most I have ever seen is balls of light and occasional mirages. Yet you have built a fully functional mirror," he touched it gently and she was tempted to change the light once more to reflect the way it would naturally but resisted. "And even though it still feels like a cement wall it reflects perfectly. Though it appears..."

He turned his probing eyes to hers and she met his eyes boldly before the shivers intensified and she turned them away feeling awkward and fidgety, "The ability has paid a heavy toll on your physical structure." He motioned to a nurse who hurried forward and moved her to the bed where she sat as the older woman grabbed her arm and the other began to take her vitals down on a clip board. The lights flickered off since the doctor had flicked the switch near the door and the room was plunged into a half light, lit only by the glow from her body. "Photoflourescence... Mmmm... Near imperceptible in a well lit room. Very interesting." Ely squeaked at the darkness, curling in on herself slightly in fear till the lights returned.

"Well... It's the first time I have seen a case as... Intense... as yours Miss..." He paused as if waiting for her name. Ely sniffed haughtily and turned her face away while the large man, presumably the guard, whispered something in his ear. "Elyse?" Her eyes flashed dangerously and that was all the doctor needed for confirmation. "Miss Elyse... Well then... Let's see how your medicine works, now shall we?" He settle his bag on the desk and began to pull vials from it as well as needles. It seemed they didn't trust her enough to start with pills.

Finally he pulled out a particularly large needle and began to fill it with liquids from different vials until the syringe was full. He tapped it against the desk to mix the medicines before approaching. Her eyes widened and she began to thrash, held down firmly by the full body weight of both women. He touched the tip of the needle to the crease in her elbow and plunged it into her artery. It was a swift brutal movement that brought a low, near inhuman moan of pain from her mouth. The moan of a tortured animal. The doctor chuckled as he pushed the medicine into her her body where it surged straight to her heart and then through it to the rest of her body.

Her arm burned and the burn gradually spread to her toes and legs and finally her ears. Her eyes normally a brilliant rainbow of colors faded to a dull brown and the glow left her body. The mirror on the opposite wall faded and became no more than a wall and as the color finished fadeing from her eyes so did the light from her world. Blackness closed in on her till she could see nothing despite the fact that the room remained well lit.

"That appears to have worked." The doctor said confidently till a scream broke from her body. She thrashed, wilder and wilder till even the weight of the women could hold her down no longer. "What did you do to me?!" She cried in anguish, her achluophobia closing in on her, causing her breath to come in heavy pants. "Turn the lights back on! I can't bloody see! D**nit!" She moved her arms around trying to find the doctor. Tears ran down her face from sightless eyes.

"Interesting. A side effect of her loss of powers appears to rob her of her sight... Well then... We will have to fix that won't we." The doctor murmured as the guard ushered him and the nurses from the room before she could grab hold of them. Shudders racked her body and sobs sputtered from her mouth as she followed her hands along the wall and leaned herself down against the door. Reduced to bawling from the darkness that was all she could see. "It's so dark..." She cried to herself like a lost child.

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2010, 08:05 PM

Sky Kitty.. that was so sad...T_T I loved it. but it was so sad. that poor girl :(

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-07-2010, 08:13 PM

The sound of screams and anguish was the one that woke Astrid. Opening her eyes suddenly, she looked around expecting to find doctors and nurses poking and prodding her with needles, after all, the screams were usualy coming from her own lips, not anyone else's. When it became clear that there was nobody else in her little room with her, Astrid stood up and slowly walked towards the wall that the noise seemed to be coming from.

They were near. But Astrid was safe, and she knew that. It was only a few hours ago that they had been in and had forced a cocktail of different medicines into her blood system and left her there to cry and scream and writhe in pain like the girl on the other side of the wall seemed to be doing.

When the girl began to scream about the dark, Astrid pushed her body against the wall and started to sooth her; though whether it was audiable through the walls she did not know. "It's okay, you arent alone. I promise you, I'm here!" she said aloud in her thick Irish accent. The girl sounded so genuinely scared it was heart breaking.

Only moment ago, she herself had been scared to tears and wishing there was somebody there to speak to her; to take away the silence... But nobody had come, not even in her dreams. This is why Astrid was so keen to try and calm the girl, to make her feel like she was not alone.

The sound of footsteps passed by her door, and she heard the ever prominent rapping taps on the plastic window; ensurance that she was still alive and locked up she guessed. "What?" she screamed and turned to face the window with such a fierce look that the guard backed away from fear that she had regained her powers. Though what animal could take down that bulk of a man, she would never know.

Slamming her fist on the plastic, she screamed again and then turned her back on the nurses and doctors and guard that were now staring in at her. Astrid knew that this outburst would cost her later, when they brought her medication to try and tame her, but she could already feel her powers coming back to her. Contemplating trying to turn into something small and easy, Astrid waited patiently for them all the walk away, and while she did so, she leaned her back against the wall and hummed a little lullaby to try to soothe the girl still; a lullaby her mother had sang to her when she too was only a baby. Though the girl did not sound young, she seemed as scared as a small child, so Astrid hoped that her song would calm her, like it used to do for herself all those years ago.

Last edited by OriginalSin; 10-07-2010 at 08:17 PM..

Eiiri

Old 10-07-2010, 09:00 PM

Rue was ready to respond to Ely's questions, now understanding what the girl meant, when she saw a group of doctors and nurses walk down the hall. They had a set of medical equipment with them that Rue recognized to be the drug they were testing. She couldn't talk to Ely with them around. One of the group stopped at Rue's door, seeing her through the small window. Rue shrugged back from the door quickly. This was the guard who had taken joy in recapturing her in her escape attempts. "Someone's being a naughty girl," he said to her through the window.

Rue backed further into her room as he entered it. She ran to the safety of her bed, making herself small in the corner of the room. The man, Creed as he was called, was an agent of the Facility. He could nullify other people's powers and could create sensory illusions. He was a sadistic agent who took joy in enforcing the rules of the Facility. He'd been there for years. As he approached Rue, he gave her an evil smile. "Now what shall your punishment be? How about I make your worst fear come to life?" he mused, tapping his chin with a finger.

He winked at Rue, who gave half a shriek before he nullified her powers. This caused her to be mute. She gave silent screams as he proceeded to set her in the illusion of being in the arctic. Rue curled into a ball, trying to make herself warm. "Stop it, stop it," she mouthed, words not coming out of her mouth. This continued for what felt like forever, until a screaming from another room broke the illusion. It had caused Creed to jump and Rue snapped out of the illusion quickly, sweat dripping from her face.

In the moment it took Creed to recover from being startled by Ely's screams, Rue had already reacted. She jumped out of the bed and ran for the door, which Creed had left open when he entered. Her movement caused his to snap from his revive and he ran for her catching her just as she got to the doorway. He lifted her up off the ground, Rue struggling in his arms. "Let me go! Let me go!" she yelled, allowing her powers to project her voice throughout the building. Creed's powers, once stopped, took some time to recover.

((I'm planning to make a profile for Creed... but I don't have the time right now...))