Dreamy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2013, 10:54 PM

I like shinee and mblaq!!!

Melvin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2013, 06:45 PM

@CrossHatch: I don't know many of those bands, but Nine inch Nails, Perfect Circle, Tool? Maaaaan. I love those bands. I mean, they're kind of my depression music, but still.

It's soooo hard to pick favourites. To me, top 5 changes very frequently, but let's say: Melvins, Dinosaur Jr., Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains and Red Hot Chili Peppers. (this doesn't include solo acts, haha)
I want to add hundreds more but I think that'd count as spam. ._.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-21-2013, 07:42 PM

For bands, I really like Broken Iris, even though I think they split up a while ago.... ; ^ ;

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE NU'EST and Lunafly! Soooo awesome!

For solo singers, I like Kim Jaejoong. He's my favourite.

I guess I really like Christina Perri, Christina Grimmie (I love her covers!) and Imogen Heap too.... but they aren't my favourites. >.<

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM

Ok I love the composer Yuki Kajiura she makes the most awesome music ever in our life time! A friend and I came up with the genre is it's Modern Classical.

Se her music isn't one genre it's jpop, rock, techno, instumental, opera, and I even heard rap in one of her songs! She even doesn't just use one language. She's used japanese, english, latin, german, chinese, french, and spanish. Some times she will even put them all together to make her own language kajiurian~!

She's had two bands See-Saw and no recent Fiction Junction. Most recent OSTs Xenosaga 2 and 3, .hack// series, Sword Art Online, Madlax, Pandora Hearts, Gundam Seed, Puella Magi Madoka Magica. That's just a sliver of what she has done~ She even has stuff that isn't in any anime or game like some of her songs on a cd I own "Fiction". I think it was the first CD done with Fiction Junction group.

Nightmaren
A Simple Neglectable Oddity

Old 05-02-2013, 07:59 PM

I can't choose favourites very easily. But here are the few that I would qualify as the close ones.
System of a Down, Kamelot, Korn, Nightwish, and Creature Feature.

Aibaka

Old 08-10-2013, 03:15 AM

Favorite Bands: Dir en grey (Jrock), Arashi (Jpop)
Favorite Songs: Kasumi - Dir en grey, Two - Ohno Satoshi(Arashi), Nine in the Afternoon - Panic!at the disco
Favorite Artists: Miyavi, Ohno Satoshi, Ninomiya Kazunari, P!nk

BlakeAyres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2013, 02:56 PM

Favorite bands? LINKIN PARK! *rock on!*
song "BURN IT DOWN"

Seung Mi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2013, 07:28 PM

Hm, well, I listen to many kinds of music, depending on my mood. But as to bands/artists...

I've always loved Savage Garden. I still miss them.
I also like Linkin Park.
Right now, though, I'm a fan of CNBlue and FT Island.
I don't really have a "favorite" song. The most-played songs on my playlist, though, are "Alone" from the anime Gensomaden Saiyuki and "Momo (Quietly)" by Fahrenheit from the Taiwanese drama ToGetHer.

you are here

Old 11-18-2013, 07:36 AM

Well i know it's not a new song or anything,
but just lately i've been really addicted to
The Crowd by Cat Empire

I dunno, I just really like the lyrics and the sound at the moment :3

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-14-2013, 08:27 PM

My favorite band...eek...Do I have to choose just one? XD I've narrowed it down to my top five: Rancid, New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy (prior to the Save Rock and Roll album), Queens of the Stone Age, and Maroon 5.

One favorite artist is also hard to pick. My top four are: Jimi Hendrix, TinWhistler (on YouTube), Stevie Wonder, and Michael McGoldrick.

My favorite song right now is "Higher and Higher" by Jackie Wilson. Oldies can be fun. :3

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 09:55 PM

I had started to get over Shinee there for a while, but they're back as my number 1!! <3
Also, Nell is way back in favor.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-04-2014, 01:32 AM

I'm starting to get a whole lot more interested in Nabiha. Her album Mind the Gap is amazing! I can't believe that I didn't start listening to her until this year.

Eggplant
Chicken

Old 05-03-2014, 06:42 PM

lately ive been listening to a whole bunch of folk punk (or things similar, im not even gonna pretend i know genres...)
so theres a band called the parmesans that i found, and theyre really really good!
...like, so good! ;v; right now my favorite song by them is "the riddle song", which i think is actually a really old folk song.... (butitssogoodomg :'D )

Neko-Yoru
Your Friendly Soul and Dream Dev...

Old 05-06-2014, 07:06 PM

I don't really have a favourite band or artist, but if I had to choose I'd have to say Vocaloid. I've been obsessed with Vocaloid lately and there are so many songs and such a variety of artists. My favourite songs right now by the Vocaloid group would have to be Flowers Bloom in the Night Sky Please Summer by Len, Gakupo, Kaito, and Kiyoteru, Here and There by Rin, Bringing the Rain by Len, and Shake It! by Miku, Rin, and Len.

A recent band I found was Egypt Central and so far they are pretty good. I've only listened to a few songs, but the one I like the most is White Rabbit by Egypt Central.

Last edited by Neko-Yoru; 05-06-2014 at 08:06 PM..

Zira Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2014, 12:44 AM

It is incredibly difficult to pick just one. I'd say I love Bed Folds a great deal. His piano work is great, and he has a sense of humor, but isn't afraid to do things that make you sad. I love Annie Waits, and Cigarette by him.

I also love the Beatles, but who doesn't, amirite? There's little they did that someone else didn't follow along after. Their early stuff is teenybopper and kinda boring, even if it is in an older way. But their later stuff was wonderful.

I've also been listening to Regina Spektor. She's just so wonderful. There's a softness and hurt in her songs that just cut to the core.

Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 05-15-2014, 05:14 PM

Shinedown, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, OneRepublic, Fall Out Boy... Uni loves her music lol!

My favorite song atm is probably either Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin or Light Em Up by Fall Out boy. I have a hard time picking a favorite song because of all the different types of music I like. I even like pop music... Though still. ^Those bands.

beathag
The earth is singing; can't you ...

Old 05-16-2014, 04:55 AM

Well, this is tough because I have many favorites. I love one band, but I also love another so much, and then another, and yet another, and before you know it, I've already listed most bands I know. lol But I will do what I can to be short and sweet.

Favorite bands: Runrig, The Levellers, Big Country, Great Big Sea, and Muse
Favorite songs: "Running to the Light" and "Big Songs of Hope and Cheer" by Runrig, "Indian Sunset" by Elton John, and "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette
Favorite artists: Loreena McKennitt, Lisa Gerrard, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Alanis Morissette, and Stevie Nicks

Not exactly what I would call concise, but hey, I tried. lol

COUNTERPARTS

Old 05-29-2014, 12:21 PM

My favorite bands: Counterparts, Every Time I Die, and Senses Fail
My favorite songs: "Debris" and "(You Think You're) John Fucking Locke" by Counterparts, "Organ Grinder" by Every Time I Die, and "Bite To Break Skin" by Senses Fail.
My favorite artists: n/a (I mostly listen to bands!)

Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-03-2014, 02:28 PM

Damn difficult.

For bands: Linkin park, papa roach, breaking benjamin, metallica, gun n' roses, my chemical romance, etc. etc. etc.

Artist: The guy from Boyce avenue, bruno mars, eminem, joss stone, rihanna, etc etc etc.

Songs: Oh please, that's changing EVERYDAY. xD

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-12-2014, 06:53 AM

I seem also to be infected with the apparently more-common-than-I-thought malady of liking too many of something to easily claim a favorite.

I like a lot of different bands, and a lot of different kinds of music, everything from classical to industrial and death metal.

A short little list could go something like this:

Henry Mancini
Gogol Bordello
Megadeth
Billy Joel
Glenn Miller
The Misfits
etc., so, really, it would be a bit difficult to accurately represent my tastes in music if I were to choose merely one or two favorites from among my brain's hidden underground warehouse full of them.

I think a lot of the time what I tend to favor simply depends on my mood, but I do seem to go through distinct periods where only certain kinds of music appeal to me. On rare occasions, I find every form of music unpleasant, and at other times, the chirp of a bird can set my imagination into motion and call up all sorts of musical memories and the feelings I've associated with them.

I've always kind of been that way, I don't think I've ever had a favorite anything, really.

Angra Mainyu

Old 06-15-2014, 09:50 AM

Favorite bands? Uhm.. Abigor, Behemoth, Darkthrone, Mayhem and Nile, I guess.

Nills

Old 09-18-2014, 09:21 AM

Hoooo boy here we go.

Bands:
  • Crystal Castles
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • Eels
  • MGMT
  • Pendulum
  • Porcupine Tree
  • Reel Big Fish
  • The Protomen
  • The Strokes
  • Uncle Outrage
  • King Crimson
  • Van Halen
  • Yes

And artists:
  • C418
  • Childish Gambino
  • Elliott Smith
  • Flying Lotus
  • Jinzo the Trap Lord
  • Nujabes
  • Kanye West
  • Ken Ishii

KushyKissez
♤♡Kushy Quinn♢...

Old 10-26-2014, 12:10 AM

I'm more into trance and dance:) depends on my mood tho because I like different music's for different moods... if I'm going out I epilepsy listen to dance music... if I'm staying in and chilling I would listen to chill out trance because it's ravaging... my favourite Djs would be dj tiesto.. arman van burden and Darren styles.. I also like above and beyond.. chicane and ocean lab.. n others but too many to mention... I'm a music freak xD

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-25-2014, 05:17 AM

My favorite artists right now are Melanie Martinez and Taylor Swift!

jake2442
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2014, 10:59 PM

Im in the 90s right now.the cranberrys, counting crows and alanis morrsett is what i lissen to