ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-05-2013, 10:43 AM

Sometimes it's hard for parents to realize their child is growing up.
The Duplantis' are no exception. Their sassy, bold son Aristide is already sixteen years old. However they aren't quite ready to give him the independence he desperately craves. Ari is their only child after all. Not wanting to take any chances of him hurting himself or getting into trouble when they aren't home, the Duplantis' still hire babysitters. Ari isn't liking this at all and chooses to run off every sitter his parents find...Until they hire a fiesty girl his age, Ella Kendrick!

Name: Aristide Beau Duplantis

Also Known As: Ari, Bo-Dee

Appearance:
Ari has beautiful refined features and teased blonde hair like his mother. He stands 5'9", swimming often keeps his body in sleek but strong shape. He has several piercings along the ridge of each ear much to his parents' chagrin. Ari loves to paint his nails wild colors or patterns.

Marital Status: Single

Race/Ethnicity: Human/Cajun and Belgian

Birthplace: Manhattan, New York

Powers: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Personality:
Ari is extremely intelligent and snarky. He'll mouth off without thinking twice about it.
If you can't deal girl, tough! He's usually the life of the party and is more than
happy to throw them. He has a heart for helping others find their inner fox, to feel
good about themselves, and enjoy life.

Bio:
Ari's parents had always been overprotective of him. They were bookish, gentle people who worked on Wall Street. His parents were the types of people who memorized several behavior and child rearing books, always fearing for his safety. It irritated Ari to pieces that even at sixteen years old, his parents still called babysitters to watch him when they went out. Each time he'd raise hell so they'd never come back. Little did he realize his parents were going to throw him a curveball. Or more accurately a babysitter who was his own age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe
Name: Elain Kendrick

Also Known As: Ella

Appearance: Elain is slim and is 5'7. She always has some sort of pin or headband in her short brown hair. She dresses for comfort as she's always on the move: tights, skinny jeans and sneakers. But, she still keeps it cute.

Marital Status: Single

Race/Ethnicity: Human/ Welsh & American

Birthplace: Wales/ United Kingdom

Powers: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Personality: Elain is kind, spunky and energetic. She loves smiling and seeing other people smile. She is a book worm and a bit of a geek. Because her likes differ from many of the others, Elain has few friends. She, thus, keeps to herself, as she is more than happy with a book for company. When you do get to know her, she can be a great person to hang out with. She loves indie and alt.rock and can often be heard singing her favourite songs.

Bio: Elain was born and spent the first 5 years of her life in Wales. After her parents divorce, she and her mother moved to her mother's home country of America. Elain is a bit of a social outcast, due to her geeky ways. But it never bothers her much. Her mother works at a clothing store during the day and goes to school at night, leaving Elain home alone most days. She has thus taken up baby sitting to get out and earn some money.

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-08-2013, 07:39 AM

It was another frosty New York winter but inside the Duplantis' high rise apartment in Manhattan's Upper East Side was cozy warm and decorated for the holidays. Ari was on Winter Break and certainly glad to be at home...kind of. He'd graduated early and was a freshman at Pratt studying fashion design. One benefit of being on the collegiate schedule was that while other students his age were nose deep in their school books, he could go shopping as he pleased and run his freelance image consulting business. Ok, he could if the parents were home and that usually meant evenings and weekends. This is why he was only somewhat happy to still live at home.

For all Ari's maturity and intellect, his parents still treated him like a child. They were incredibly protective. During the semester they would talk to him over his cell's speaker phone in his car on the way to school, text him during class breaks, and talk again over speakerphone on his way home. He actually found it funny that a powerful attorney and a banking executive could kick ass with confidence on Wall Street but be such fussy, worry wart parents at home. Whenever they were not home the same time Ari was, whether it be for work or an event a babysitter would be called. That's right. A babysitter. Now would be no different.

The artsy beautiful blonde pumped one of his favorite songs over the speakers in his bedroom while getting ready for an evening of winter shopping. He'd already gotten Christmas presents for the parents so now all he needed were some presents for himself. Sephora was having a sale on three of his favorite things: eyeshadow, eyeliner, and nail polish. He wasn't missing that for anything. Maybe that cute sales girl with the long black hair would let him take her to dinner...Who cared if she was seventeen? It wasn't like they'd be compared to Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher if they started dating. Hopefully she'd remember his name this time. Yes, this time for sure!

Suddenly a knock interrupted his daydreaming. "Bo-Dee honey, are you decent?" Like his Louisiana raised mother, Ari had a Southern twang. "Yes ma'am. Come on." He replied as he finished styling his tousled locks. A long time ago his parents had panicked when they realized he preferred typically feminine fashions but eventually they got used to it. So seeing her son in grey skinny jeans, an oversized red sweater with a black skull on it, and a black scarf wrapped around his neck didn't phase her in the least. What bothered her was his painted nails. She wouldn't get on him about it, there were more important issues to discuss.

When he saw his mother dressed up and in a fur coat, Ari knew what was coming. "I'm sorry baby. Your father and I are going to have to postpone your shopping trip. We're going to my boss's holiday party in Long Island and we won't be back until late tonight." How could they not tell him earlier at least? Oh wait. The magic words were coming along with a plea to behave himself this time. "This is very important. We aren't allowed to bring our children since there's going to be people drinking. I went ahead and called a babysitter. Bo-Dee please behave yourself this time, it's not nice to terrorize the people kind enough to watch you." Well that killed Ari's mood immediately. A few moments later the doorbell rang and his parents went to answer it, leaving him to stew in his room. What irritated him more was that he could hear them since his door was open.

"Nice to meet you Ella! Thank you for coming on such short notice. We have to scoot but Aristide is in his room. You can go on and say hi. He's a bit fussy at first but will warm right up once he gets to know you. Bye now and we'll be back by midnight!"

It was over. His fun was over before it even began. Maybe if it was another old lady, he could sneak out after she fell asleep and call the house to see if she would be awake. Ari wanted his way and he was determined to get it.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 10:45 AM

"... was a bit last minute, but they seemed desperate. I've done most of my work, I've got time." Ella was on the phone with her father in Wales. He called her every two weeks, usually on week days, just to see how she and her mum were doing. Ella's parent's had divorced when she was five years old, but it was amicable and they were on friendly terms with each other. The only reason she and her mum had moved back to America for better job opportunities, or so her mum had said. Ella knew it was because her mum just hated the weather. They lived in a small apartment in Manhattan, just a few blocks away from Ella's school, which was good because that way she could ride her bike to and from school. Her mum left before Ella to get to her job at Sephora, but when she got off early she'd always pick her up.

Ella held the phone between her cheek and her shoulder as she laced up her sneakers and put on her earrings, the Batman logo to match her sweater. " Mum's left for school already. I'll call her when the parents get back and she'll pick me up there." Ella had taken up baby sitting about a year ago. Her mum went to school at night, so that left her home alone. Although the solitude was nice, Ella felt that she needed to get out now and again. Going out with friends was an option, but she only had one good friend, Kelly, who lived on the other side of town. So she went to an alternative: babysitting. It was getting out, in a sense, and she did meet new people. Well, mostly it was short conversations with parents and long get-togethers with the kids, but atleast they were people. And, best of all, Ella could make some money on the side which was more than helpful.

She looked her self over in the mirror and was happy with what she saw. After picking up her bag, her textbook and her novel, Ella headed out of her room. " The name is Duplantis," she continued," I know, fancy right? They live on the upper East Side... I'm taking the bus there," she picked up her keys and a candy bar," Of course I'll be careful, I'm always careful don't worry... I know it's your job to worry." Her dad always worried for her, as all parents do. But, because he was so far away, it made it a little easy for him to worry too much. Ella was responsible, otherwise her mum wouldn't let her out on her own.

" Alright, dad, I've got to run or I'll be late... I love you too, shall I give mum a kiss for you? Heh, just joking, I'll tell her you said hi... Okay, bye!" She put the phone in it's place, locked up and headed for the bus station. While on her way there, she put on her earphones and listened the song that was constantly stuck in her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella arrived at the Duplantis' apartment at 4:00pm. She adjusted her hat on her head and knocked on their door, which was opened by Mrs. Duplantis. " Hi," said Ella cheerfully," I'm Ella Kendrick... well it's Elain, but everyone calls me Ella. Yeah, I'm the babysitter."

Mrs. Duplantis, who was dressed in a stunning fur coat that made Ella gawk, greeted her in a typical southern accent. Some times people questioned Ella where she was from because her accent skipped between that of American and Welsh. Sometimes she explained the situation and sometimes she had fun with like by saying she was Australian and that was how all Australians talked.

" It's nice to meet you too. Don't worry, it wasn't any hassle for me. I'm sure Aristide and I will be good friends. Have a nice evening!" She waved good bye to the Duplantis', closed up and placed her hands on her hips. Aristide, that's an interesting name, hopefully he won't be too fussy. Well, let's go meet the kid.

She walked up the stairs casually, still humming her song, and opened the door which lead to Aristide's room. Mr. Duplantis had pointed it out to her. " Hello," she called as she opened the door," Anyone h-" And Ella stopped dead. In front of her stood a boy with tousled blonde hair, wearing a red sweater, grey jeans, nail polish and had his ears pierced... He looked Ella's age!

" Heh, um," said Ella awkwardly, with her head cocked to the side," You... wouldn't happen to be Aristide would you?" Ella didn't know what she would do if he said yes. Giggle, probably.

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-11-2013, 05:46 AM

Ari had to shut that door before he gagged. She sounded like one of those Super Nanny people he used to watch on TV. They hired a Mary Poppins wannabe, talk about a nightmare come true. She was probably one of those creepy people who always smiled no matter what and wore the nasty sweaters with lace cuffs. Oh if she smelled like mothballs he would die. He sat on his bed, closed his ruby red eyes, and massaged his temples. Ugh, she would probably be up any minute to say hello.

Crossing his arms and glaring at the door, he could hear her coming. Ari prepared himself for the worst. There had to be a way to sneak around whoever this sitter thought they were. Ari flushed a furious shade of red when he saw who opened his bedroom door. The sitter wasn't some wannabe nanny at all. She was someone his own age? She was shorter with some Batmen themed outfit and a red beanie. At least she was decent looking with chocolate brown hair in a cute style. This girl was about to be on the wrong end of a ragin' Cajun. No they didn't. No his parents didn't just try to put him through the ultimate humiliation.

Ari stood up and put his hands on his hips. "Oh hell to the no! Coming up in here like you walked out of the bookstore section of Geek Squad and trying to play babysitter. Sugar, I don't know what my parents are playing right now but this is NOT cute. I am not here for this. I am a grown ass man in my own right and this is unacceptable!" He flipped his bangs in frustration and grabbed his car keys from his nightstand. Ari scowled as he walked right up to Ella and pointed to the stairwell behind her. "You need to get out of my house chér, because I'm leaving too."

Last edited by ClockworkLupine; 12-11-2013 at 05:56 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 08:40 AM

"Heh, I'll take that as a yes," said Ella as she furrowed her eyebrows and listened to Aristides rant. He sounded like an absolute divo! Great. Just what Ella needed, not a fussy little boy, but a fussy teenager. She could handle little kids but- Wait a second. Did this dude's parents really expect her to babysit him? He was eve taller than her. For heavens sake, how over protective were these guys?! They probably were the worst kind of over protective, if the fact that the babysitter and there son were the same age didn't bother them. The kind that would flip out if they found out that she couldn't control Aristide, tell their friends and cause Ella to lose her job! There was no way this guy was leaving, 16 or not.

Ella stood her ground as Aristide stood before her. She decided to disregard the geek comment for now and attempt to talk to him. If that didn't work, there always other methods. Also, hearing his heavy southern accent, Ella felt the Welsh part of her poke it's head up."Look here, Cariad. I don't even know what your parents were playing at. You honestly think I expected to come up here and find a.. how did you put it.. grown ass man? This all seems pretty ridiculous to me too."

She crossed her arms over her chest and continued," But, they hired me to make sure you stay here. I mean, this my job on the line, I've got college to go to... Nice piercings by the way." She really, couldn't help herself, they just looked so cool.
" Anyway, that being said... neither you or I are going anywhere until midnight. got a problem... you'll have to deal with the Welsh dragon!" And she tried to put on her most intimidating face, the one that worked with everyone, even her mother.

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-14-2013, 06:15 AM

The Welsh Dragon?

Ari stopped in his tracks and blinked a few times. Firstly, she complimented his piercings. Of course she did because they were fabulous. He'd thank her for that in a minute after he finished howling with laughter at her face. Clutching his stomach he couldn't stop snickering. She'd called herself the Welsh Dragon and looked...adorable. "Oh honey, ahahaha! Aren't you the cutest little bit? To borrow a fitting quote, I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover! Goodness gracious." Ari took a deep breath and wiped a tear from his eye.

He hadn't laughed that hard in ages. His sides hurt, he needed some water. "Thank you for not only a much needed laugh but for complimenting my earrings. I got a lot of them between Hot Topic and Forever 21. I have a huge collection of earrings and all kinds of jewelry and..." He caught himself smiling brightly while twirling a lock of his hair around his finger. That meant he was talking about something he loved and was about to get lost in it. This wasn't a friend. This wasn't a potential date. This was his babysitter. Cue a mental vampire hiss of disapproval.

"Come on here. I need to get downstairs." Without thinking about it Ari quickly and carefully slung Ella over his shoulder before heading downstairs. She didn't weigh too much so this wasn't a tough task at all. He placed her on the family room couch within sight of the kitchen. "Since we're stuck together and I'm hungry, you ever eat Cajun food?" The blonde rummaged around in the fridge until he found three of his favorite homemade dishes. Mentally he thanked heaven that his mother never left behind good old Southern cooking.

He may have been annoyed about having a bay sitter but he wasn't going to starve the girl. As light as she was, she probably could use a bite to eat anyways. "Chér, if a wind came by you would've blown away on me. If you don't eat some now, I'm sending it home with you." He insisted as the dishes heated up. Spicy, savory scents wafted towards the living room. Sausage, sweet bell peppers, and shrimp were only some of the delicious things being warmed up.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 08:42 AM

Ella looked on, her face pulled into a scowl, as Aristide howled and spluttered. She didn't quite understand it. The Welsh Dragon routine always worked for her dad, why not her? It was probably because her dad was taller than, older than her and could throw a darn good punch. Note to self: Gain some muscle. But then the image of those female body builders popped into Ella's head. New note to self: Do not gain muscle! One should not aspire to look like the female version of the Hulk. Learn karate instead. Become one with yourself and so forth.

While she thought that she heard Aristide mentioning something about where he got his piercings... and she, at the same time, noticed that he was practically in another world. Ella deduced that he probably liked talking about himself. This information could prove useful in the long run.

She was about to open her mouth, but was quickly cut off. Soon the geography changed and Ella was staring at the floor and the back of Aristide's shoes, which were moving.
" The hell?! Oi, put me down dude! We are not leaving this house!" She tried to smack his back, but missed. The fact that she was virtually upside down was making her dizzy. Before she could try to smack hj=im again, she was set down on a (very comfortable) couch in what looked to be the sitting room.
"Good choice," she said as Aristide set off to get some food," 'cause I was about to hurt you"

Ella rose from the seat, stumbled a a little and then marched into the kitchen... which was now filled with the mist gorgeous smell. Spicy food was something that Ella loved, but she had never tried Cajun food. This would be something to-
She mentally reprimanded herself, it could be some sort of s trick. Be nice to her and then bolt for it. No way that was happening. Then again, looking at what he had set out, she would probably kick herself if she didn't atleast give it a try try. She eyed him cautiously and with her hands folded across her chest she she walked over to a chair.
" Alright," she said sitting down," I'll give, but if you're trying to act all buddy-buddy with me so that'll I'll let you out, forget it.... And I doubt very much that I would've blown away, thank you very much."

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-18-2013, 09:20 AM

"Ha! You were going to hurt me. That's cute." Ari set a pan with boudin to simmer and added some more grated cheese to the gratins. As he buzzed about the kitchen he scowled at the suggestion of using food as a weapon. To him food was nothing to use so lightly.

The slight to his character didn't sit too well either. "Excuse your low expectations, I am a gentleman. You are a lady in my home. Therefore I need to make sure you're taken care of. My parents raised me right!" Ari looked up from the pot of gumbo he'd been stirring and waved the spoon at her in reprimanding fashion. He looked her dead in the eye to let her know he was serious.

Within minutes everything was warm, he served it up with some homemade rolls and sweet tea. Ari sat down at the table across from Ella with a cat-like grin on his face. "Just to make things civil, my name is Aristide Beau Duplantis. But I prefer Ari. If we do become 'buddy-buddy' you can call me Bo-Dee. What about you? I never got your name." He purred, spearing a bite of extra cheesy gratins.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 09:22 AM

Ella raised her hands in front of her. "Right, I'm sorry, I understand. I've never been a guest in some's house before... or been called a lady before... so I don't know how it works. My mistake." Perhaps this guy was just trying to be nice. Ella could be nice too, but the memory tantrum from before urged her to be observant nonetheless.

The food was warmed and set out in front of her along with a cup of tea, which she sipped on as she listened to Arist- no, Ari. That sounded much easier to say. " Cajun food, southern accents, are you and your mum from the south originally?" Accents interested Ella mainly because of her own strange accent. She loved the fact that you could tell where a person was from just by the way they spoke.

Raising her eyebrow and grinning at the purr in Ari's voice, Ella assumed that he was a charmer."My name's Elain Kendrick. And, whether or not we do become 'buddy-buddy', you can call me Ella... everyone does." She then extended her hand towards Ari with a wider grin.

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-31-2013, 09:40 PM

"Yes indeed. My mother is from Louisiana and met my father at a conference here in New York. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ella." He took her hand and gently pressed it to his lips. Ari chuckled, this was going to be a challenge. She was the observant type so sneaking out wouldn't work. Plus being in the same age bracket Ella probably knew the same tricks he did. Being direct would be the best route this time and a lot less effort. After all, he wasn't known for biting back his words.

For now getting to know Ella couldn't hurt. "I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. It's pretty tough when you're our age and can't even be home alone. Then imagine how angry you would be if your folks made it ten times more embarrassing by hiring someone teeny and sweet like you?" The blonde finished his tea and offered Ella some more before refilling his glass. After thinking about it Ari felt grateful his crush from Sephora hadn't been called instead. That would have been a real nightmare.

"So other than trying to put the fear of God into people, what do you do for fun?" He asked playfully. As he listened he noticed she had an accent of her own. He'd been to several locales around the world but couldn't quite place it. "Sorry shug, but where are you from? Your accent is really interesting. It's like a mix of Irish, Scottish, and English. You probably get that a lot."

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 07:43 PM

Ella couldn't help but grin at Ari's gesture. You didn't see much, for lack of a suitable word, chivalry nowadays and Ari's ways and mannerisms were quite amusing. "So, your mum's from Louisiana and inherited her accent. Pretty cool."
She held out her glass to Ari at the offer. The food was actually quite brilliant and Ella was clearly enjoying herself. She and her mum weren't fancy when it came to lifestyle, but that didn't mean that she couldn't enjoy a bit of fanciness when the opprtunity presented itself.

"No worries," she replied,"I totally get where you're coming from, even though my mum's a bit lenient." She fought the urge to comment on the "teeny and sweet" part, figuring that was, again, Ari and his chivalry. His parents gave of the high class impression. They probably liked things to be perfect, their son included. So, Ari going around by himself in a "dangerous" city would be out of the question.

Ella laughed heartily. " There fear of God?!" she said in between breaths," Are you serious? Of course you are. If you were a babysitter and had to deal with all sort of... stuff, then you'd be a little uptight too." She shook her head at him. The fear of God indeed.
"Okay, so you were right earlier. I am quite the geek. Besides the usual teenage stuff, reading is my life. I'll read anything, really, as long as it's interesting. Actually, I use the money I earn to buy books. That's all for me, what about yourself? Other than sweeping girls off their feet." She was referring to the little incident on the stairs of course, but she had no doubt in her mind that Ari was a ladies man.

" Ah, the accent," she said wistfully," If you had mentioned one more British country you would have had it. I'm from Wales originally. My dad still lives there. Mum and I moved here for better job opportunities. You know, someone once thought I was from Australia!" She giggled to herself. Atleast he was close.

Ella was enjoying the conversation, but hadn't fully let her guard down. She remembered how insistent Ari was about leaving the house earlier and couldn't help but wonder where that notion had disappeared to.
"So, now I have to ask, what happened to um... 'You better leave 'cause I'm leaving too'? You can't expect me to believe that you want to sit around here all night."

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 01-28-2014, 04:34 AM

"Did you need a tylenol after that, because I know the stupid hurts. Australia...Anyways, believe it or not I like to read too. I prefer books on art, theater, design, and fashion. I'm also a wonderful artist." Ari began to twirl a lock of his hair again. He enjoyed talking and especially about himself. Ari saw nothing wrong with it, it wasn't like he lied about his greatness or forced anyone to look at his portfolios. "Hm, as far as music you could call me a 'shower singer', iPod on blast and everything. I love working as a fairy godfather and help my clients express their inner princess but due to my living situation that only happens nights and weekends."

The question of the evening came not too long after that. It was only a little after five by that point. As Ari carried their dishes to the sink, he replied honestly while he washed them. "I figured running out on you wasn't a good idea. So I'm just going to ask you nicely and pray you're one of those babysitters who does field trips. I had my little golden heart set on going to the Sephora sale today. If we go together...I don't think my parents will mind." The attractive blonde dried his hands and sat down in the chair next to hers. He looked pleadingly into her eyes with a playful smile. Chuckling softly he slipped his hand around hers. "I promise to be a good boy. I'll even hold your hand if you want me to..."

((ooc: omg. he's dangerous. i'm sorry...kind of... :P))

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 02-19-2014, 11:53 AM

Ella propped up her chin with her hand as she listened to Ari talk about his interests. She noticed him fiddling with a lock of his hair and it jogged her memory. He'd done it before, hadn't he? When she had commented on his piercings. So Ari liked to brag about himself and had a little quirk to go with it. Ella didn't see it as strange or anything. Everyone had their small oddities, but she did however see it a nice little piece of information.

She had always found shower singing quite comical, so the comment made Ella chuckle. Ari didn't seem to be that bad a guy. He was a little bit of a divo perhaps, but Ella hadn't met one before and was always open to new people and perspectives. "Yeah, my mum's a "shower singer" too, heh. Fairy godfather? Are you a stylist or something similar? Anyway, that's pretty awesome, building peoples self esteem. Bravo" She clapped her hands together.

"You want some help with those?" But, very soon Ari was finished and was sitting next to her, pleading for both of them to go to Sephora. Of all the places in the city why did he have to choose the store where her mum worked?! A few of the people knew her there. What if someone told her mum that they had seen her shopping with some strange boy when she was supposed to be babysitting? Worse, what if they met someone who knew Ari's parents? Then again, Ella wasn't a person who always followed the rules to the T. She remembered a time when she had told her mum that she was going to the library for an hour or two to study, but had actually spent the entire time reading a novel. This could prove interesting. Yes, she and Ari weren't friends, but this was a chance to actually have a bit of fun instead of being stuck indoors... with a grumpy divo! Decisions, decisions. And Ari's rather attractive face wasn't making it any easier on her. She then thought of something.
"Okay," she said returning his smile,"I highly doubt that won't be a um... good boy, seeing that I do have quite the trump card up my sleeve. I also doubt that I'll be able to keep you here in any case so... we'll take a little field trip. I do however have conditions" She lifted his hand and took hold of his index finger. "Condition one: It's about 5pm now. We get back here by 10:30pm, no later." She took hold of his middle finger. "Condition two: If I think we have to cut the trip short, we do. No questions asked." Finally, she held of his ring finger. "Condition three: Wherever you go, I go. If you sneak off, the trump card comes out. SO, how do you like my terms?" Quite pleased, Ella set Ari's hand on the table.

{OOC: Ella's dangerous too! ;D}