xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-03-2014, 02:02 AM

On the deep blue sea two ships are in war but they are pirates and two people go on the ship to help the pirates and they did and will the pirates find true love?

Name: Nathan Smith
Bio: Nathan is the captain of black bird ship he was born in the pirate line since the death of his father he was of the best.
Personality: Calm,cold,kind,a fighter.
Picture:

Name: Yuna Ball
Bio: Yuna was on one of the ships of pirates but she didn't know about them at all. Yuna learned how to fight when she was younger and she understood the pirates.
Personality:fighter,shy,sweet
picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:38 AM

Name: Coralin Archer
Bio: Lin is the captain of her own ship having kicked the previous captains off after he caused several deaths. She has been a pirate for a few years and a captain for 2 years.
picture:

Name: Steven Blane.
Bio: Steve hasn't been a pirate long having been picked up two years ago by Lin who found him wondering the streets of a city beaten and unable to speak. He still can not speak but is good at everything else.
Pic:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-03-2014, 03:38 AM

Nathan was in his room like always and was laying on the bed and heard something.

Yuna was outside and was trying to sleep until she saw the ship again and sigh. Yuna got up and went down to fight the pirates yet again.

Nathan got up and got his two swords and went on deck and looked around and saw the pirate ship and said "I hate that girl."

Yuna looked at him and said "wait the pirate captain is a woman?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:37 PM

Lin grinned at the sight of the other pirate ship and glanced at Steven " Shall we engage them or leave them be?"

Steven titled his head examining the ship the seemed to be going slow so they weren't worried about getting captured he examined the crew they looked as torn as they did. He was looking for telltale signs of loot or something of value. He nodded suddenly grinning.

" Alright then my thought exactly." Lin turned to her crew " Well what are you slackers waiting for get the anchors out of your pants and make ready to fire the cannons."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2014, 10:49 PM

Nathan sigh and the boy and looked at the ship and looked Yuna as well.

Yuna went to the edge of the ship and looked at the lady and the guy and she kinda blush he was cute but then she shook her head and said "they are about to come on board captain."

Nathan was in shock and then thinks of a plan and said "Yuna you know what to do."

Yuna nodded and then was fast in speed and got the cannons ready fired fast Yuna was his first mate but his friend and she knew what will happen.

Nathan smirked and know they could get killed but that as never stopped him before.

Yuna looked at him and nodded and then they hid so they can get seek in the other pirate ship and leave.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:01 PM

Lin clucked her tongue " I know that ship." she grinned seeing Yuna " And I know that girl." she chuckled " We may not win this battle." she spotted a ship in the distance and held her looking glass up " Shit navel ship." she grimaced.

Steve grimaced as well navel ships were always the worst to come across.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2014, 11:50 PM

Nathan looked around and saw the other ship and sigh and ruin his fun and looked at Yuna.

Yuna looked at the other ship and sigh and Yuna looked at the boy again. Yuna went to the wheel and turned the wheel to get away the battle and sigh.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:59 PM

Lin grimaced softly " Come on lets head for Tortuga." she headed for the wheel and turned the ship towards the sleaziest place know to man.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 12:07 AM

Nathan sigh and saw the other ship and said "Head for Tortuga Yuna."

Yuna nodded and they went to Tortuga and when they got there they left the ship and tried to get somewhere safe until it blows over.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:13 AM

Lin sat watched her crew drink toying with her cup not in the mood to get drunk.

Steve sat next to her watching the crowd carefully.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 12:28 AM

Nathan was in the town looking for new weapons and he sigh a lot.

Yuna went somewhere to get stuff out and she looked around and she didn't see the other pirates there.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:45 AM

Lin walked threw the town Steve following behind her. She chuckled sometimes he acted like a guard dog but she didn't mind he was a sweet boy with a gentle and kind nature. She frowned wishing she could get him to start talking but she knew whatever trauma he had gone threw prevented that from happening.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 12:50 AM

Yuna left the bar and walked around the town a bit and saw some flowers and smiled softly and picked up some flowers and she smiled a lot and said "these flowers are pretty." Yuna paid for the flowers and walked a bit and walked past Steve Yuna was smiling and happy.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:29 PM

Lin stopped as she bumped into someone she almost told them to shove off but frowned when she saw it was Yuna. She glanced at Steve who was staring at her a soft blush on his face. She scowled slightly but just shook her head " Hello Yuna." she greeted the girl.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2014, 04:33 PM

Yuna looked at them and was in shock it was Lin and Steven she got up and was holding the flowers still. Yuna bowed to them and said "Hello Lin." Yuna looked at Steven and smiled at him "Hello Steven." Yuna blushed a bit but she smiling she was hiding it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-19-2014, 12:03 AM

Steve nodded in greeting " So how's your boyfriend?" Lin asked with a slight grin " If I know my luck I'll bump into him as well." she rolled her eyes slightly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-03-2014, 03:49 PM

Yuna giggled a bit and said "I saw Nathen at the bar but I don't think he is drinking right now." Yuna looked at them and smiled and walked off. Yuna was heading to buy food and drinks for the trip.

Nathen was in the bar but he was trying figure out where to go next. The navy will find them soon. Nathen knows where to go next. Nathen said "I guess we are heading for pirate island."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-04-2014, 02:32 AM

"Lets avoided drinking then huh?." Lin chuckled as Steve nodded knowing Lin was likely to get into it with the other caption. " here you get this stuff and I'll meet you back at the ship." Steve hurried off "he's such a good boy." Lin sighed.