Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2011, 02:38 AM

But Flink I'm lazy. @3@

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 02-17-2011, 02:50 AM

So is Flink. D:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2011, 02:51 AM

;O; Why is no one replying to me? /sad

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 AM

IT'S BONUS TIME!

The Bonus challenge is to send Flink a funny introduction for any of your characters. You'll be introducing your character into... The haunted bakery next door to the inn!

Get your entries in quickly, remember to put BONUS in the title as well! Also, be sure to include the ghost, FLINK WANTS FUNNY.

Last edited by Flink; 02-17-2011 at 03:06 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2011, 03:06 AM

... B'aww. Now I'm morally obligated to make a profile. /headdesks

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-17-2011, 03:07 AM

No, you can take part in the RP thread without joining the contest. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2011, 03:07 AM

... Oh.

Back to being lazy. Rofl. xD

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-17-2011, 03:08 AM

But you know you wanna join the contest! ^^ Because you loove Flinky~

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2011, 03:09 AM

xD I do want to join the contest. As soon as the lazy wears off!

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 03:10 AM

Oh, tis a shame thats not the propper intro to the other characters Flink, because if you thought that was amusing, youll love my entry lol! *cracks knuckles* Ive been thinking on this since last night when i entered!

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-17-2011, 03:33 AM

Assassin, Flink looks forward to reading it. ^^

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 02-17-2011, 05:12 AM

Where do we post the bonus reply? O_O

Azriellia
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2011, 02:13 PM

What is this profile that I hear of?

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 02:30 PM

@ Azriellia: Check the first page for info on said profile.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-17-2011, 11:26 PM

fairywaif and Lilith are the only two Bonus entries Flink has so far. She's going to leave it open awhile longer to see if she gets anymore. :)

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 11:33 PM

Wait, so we're supposed to PM you the bonus round entries too?

star77
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2011, 11:35 PM

*glomps assassin* how are you?
lol you don't know me, but I'm sdgfam sister.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-17-2011, 11:39 PM

PM them or post them here, both works. ^^

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 11:39 PM

Ahhh cool cool!
Pleased to meet you!
You should enter some of the contests we hold along with your sister too!

Ahhh ok cheers Flink, Ill post them here if thats ok? Maybe other people will get a laugh out of the antics? Can i enter the same post that i put into the actual RP though, since thats what i decided i was going to make it for? Ill just have to repost it here though?

EDIT: (Copied from the RP Thread)

((If the Bonus is still going, im aiming for the funniest post and now also the lengthiest too!))

All was normal at Flink's. People were chatting and drinking and laughing, it was a good sight to see, people getting along and enjoying each others company so nicely.

A quick 'knock! knock! knock!' sounded at the door. For some strange reason the person hadnt opened it to enter as people usually did. Curiously, one of the wait staff went and opened the door, only to find no one there? Confused, they stepped out further, looking around for the person who had knocked. After a few moments, they shrugged and stepped back inside, closing the door again quietly and then going back to their task.

Moments later, the door sounded with another 'Knock! knock! knock!' and the same waiter headed to the door, this time more promptly, quickly opening the door with a smile for the person on the other side. And again, when they opened, no one was there? Poking their head out, the waiter looked around quickly for anyone outside, but could not see who it may have been that was knocking. As they closed the door, they looked back to Flink with a confused shrug and lingered by the door. Maybe they suspected children playing 'Ding Dong Ditch' where they would repeatedly knock or ring a door bell and then run away before the owner answered.

After several moments of silence, the waiter was about to walk away when there was another sharp 'knock! knock! knock!' at the door. Quick as a cat on a hot tin roof, the waiter turned and opened the door, another smile on their face, completely expecting to see the children running from the doorway in their game. But once more, there was no one there? They stepped out further this time, into the street itself, looking up and down its length a moment before reurning inside, still confused about who was knocking at the door.

As the employee turned to close the door a yelp of surprise could be heard from the far side of the room! The large floor length curtains that were bunched together were twitching about as though some one was inside them.

"What the heck sort of doorway is this?" a voice called out as the curtains rose out from the wall, held up by what looked like hands underneath them. They were pawed first one way, then another as the figure underneath tried to get out from under their heavy lengths. "Anyone would think you didnt want me to come in!" the voice called out after more struggling with the curtains, "First you dont answer when i knock, now youre trying to mummify me!" The confused employee looked at the door they were holding, clearly not sure what to make of the commotion under the curtains. They glanced quickly to Flink, who was watching also, and then shut the door quietly, turning back to watch what happened next.

Eventually the curtains opened up, but not before another surprised yelp was heard, and then out tumbled a very odd looking creature. Wearing a mismatched pattern of black and white and a similarly coloured jesters hat with three points ending in little skull beads, Sodom the Clown caught his fall and turned it into a roll, comming to a halt in a hand stand, his legs flipping about above him and his black and white cloak bunched about his shoulders haphazardly. With his black and white eyes he looked at the curtains he had just fallen from, his completely white face and black lips matching the rest of his contrasting black and white appearance.

"Well, this is interesting!" He said quizically, looking at the curtains. "Seems this place is upside down?" At which point, he turned himself around to look at everyone else in the Inn, and was shocked to see so many faces looking at him absurdly while hanging from the roof. "Ooorrrr... maybe im the one thats upside down?" he thought in a rhetorical sentence.

Nimbly, he flipped himself the right way up, his cloak falling over his head and covering his face as he stood. "OH GODS! IVE GONE BLIND!" he cried out, arms waving about for something to hold onto to get his bearings. He stumbled around for a moment then tripped over the back of a sofa, thankfully with no one in it, and fell over it, bouncing off the sofa seat and landing on the floor, once again catching himself in a roll and this time comming to a stand on his feet with his cloak off his head and able to see.

Getting down on both knees, he raised his hands to the roof and called out "Praise-a, the Lord-a!" like a gospel preacher at church, "I can see again! Its a miracle!" Then he noticed the sofa he had fallen over and gave it a dirty look like it was the sofas fault he had fallen. He stood again and mumbled something about the roof being a silly place to put a sofa in the first place, then turned around to look at the establishment he now found himself in.

He peered at the customers of the Inn, his one black eye with the white pupil and the one white eye with the black pupil quickly taking in lots of details and storing them in his muddled mind as he canted his head to one side oddly. "Hrm, strange folk in these parts i see..." he said to himself, as if he were completely normal, and his actions not at all out of place.

"I wonder what this place tastes like?" he said cheerily as the thought came to him radomly. And without waiting to even think about his actions, flipped onto his hands again and stuck out his tongue from between the black lips on his perfectly white face and lowered it to the floor, licking the floor boards. Not done though, he walked on his hands between the scattered tables and chairs and customers, dragging his tongue and his shoulder length white hair along on the floor as he went, collecting dust and fluff and dirt.

He was headed towards the bar, the barstools being the round backless kind that are bolted to the floor, which suited Sodom perfectly. Still 'tasting' the Inn, he arrived at a barstool and lowered his legs onto the seat, wrapping them around the legs of the stool itself, and then using his muscles to bring his top half swinging back upright again, his cloak falling back behind him casually this time.

"Cah ay geh a dwink pahweese?" he asked as politely as he could manage with fluff and dirt and hair stuck to his tongue in a thick coating.

SECOND EDIT:

Flink smirked at him, enjoying watching his discomfort as he wiggled his tongue this way and that, trying to get some of the floor grime off his tongue. Just to make him talk again, she asked "What sort of drink would you be after?"

"Ahh... cah ay geh sum wahar pahweese?" he replied, coughing on a piece of fluff that went down the back of his throat accidentally. After the cough though, his face brightened like he had a brilliant idea! "In a thippy cup?" he called out to Flink as she went to get the drink. The shake of her head and shake of her shoulders said she was laughing, which brought a smile to his face, although that looked rather odd as he sat there, grinning like an idiot with his tongue hanging out covered in fluff and dirt.

When she returned with his drink, Sodom poked his tongue out as far as he could and peered down at it, going as close to cross eyed as was possible, without actually doing so. He then began to dribble the sippy cup of water all over his tongue, moistening the concoction of filth into a muddy mass. Once done, he looked up to see Flinks look of disgust and simply winked at her, then retracted his tongue and swallowed the lot. He could have been wrong, but it looked like she may have shuddered just a little when he swallowed all the grime.

He held up a hand to her, asking her patience for a moment longer, then let out a small burp that ended in a cough like he had thrown up in his mouth a little. "Gaaaahhhhhh!" he exclaimed, pulling a face of distaste. "Wewl, thith thuld covah the dwink," he said to her with a sly grin, then poked out his tongue.

Sitting on his tongue which was now completely clean, was a shiny new dollar coin! The look on Flinks face said everything he had hoped it would. Disgust, dismay, confusion, excitement, glee, and merriment at his antics. He was doing what he loved to do, being disgusting and amusing other people!

He slapped the back of his own head with his hand, bouncing the coin off his tongue and across the bar to her where it came to a rolling stop, spining on its side before comming to rest with the heads side up. "So, what do you recommend to eat, barkeep-man-woman-sir-ma'am?" he asked, making up the last word as he felt like it.

Flink informed him that the bakery next door was a good place to eat, but that it contained a ghost.

"A ghoul from the nether realms you say?" he said in exaggerated astonishment. "Well! This i must certainly see! Which way to Monseiur le Ghoul's?" He asked her, looking about with piqued interest. She pointed that he needed to go outside and the direction he needed to take after that. "Outside?" He asked her confusedly, "Why would i go out there, when i know a short cut?" He then produced three of his black and white quartered juggling balls and began to juggle them as he headed towards the curtain that he had entered from only moments earlier. As the balls began to spin faster and faster, he looked straight at Flink for a second, then gave her a wink and a grin and one of the juggling balls exploded into a swirling mass of black and white confetti that completely obscured him from view.

As the confetti settled to the ground, there was no sign of the strangest little fellow that had been in Flink's in a long time. But where had he gone? He said he knew a short cut, maybe there was a door that she didnt know about behind the curtains? Flink rushed to the curtains, throwing them aside and dashing behind them, searching with her eyes and her hands for the hidden doorway, but all to no avail. Where had he gone? And how?

Sullenly giving in to not being able to find the door, Flink climbed out from behind the curtains, looking at all the customers staring at her wide eyed. She shrugged and went to get a broom to clean the confetti up, but then realised that that, too, was gone. What a strange little man indeed!

Stepping out of a shadow and into the light, Sodom called out into the bakery "You who! Monseiur le Ghoul? Are you in? Or are you out?" He paused, thinking to himself a moment. "Maybe youre a bit of both, but a bit of neither?" he said, half to himself, half out loud, "Seeing as youre dead but not gone, or would you be gone, but not dead instead?" He pondered.

As he thought to himself absently, a pale figure floated down from the roof behind him and hovered roughly a foot off the floor, watching the absurdly strange creature that had come from nowhere into the bakery. The customers and store staff did much the same as the ghost behind Sodom, watching him while unsure what to make of him.

"Reminds me of this one time," he said, looking up at everyone in the store, "That i woke up, only to find myself still sleeping! Scared me to death it did! Now im the living dead!" He finished his tale with a bout of laughter, some of the crowd chuckling a little, but most still unsure what to make of him. "So... Anyone seen a ghost about these parts?" he asked, casually leaning on the back of one of the many chairs scattered around the bakery for people to sit and eat. A young girl stepped forward, a glimmer of amusement in her eyes and pointed at him. Well, he thought she was point at him anyways.

"My dear girl, i can assure you, i am far from dead, though i may seem dead from afar!" he said, performing a dramatic bow to show just how alive he was. The girl shook her head and moved her arm higher a little, but kept pointing at him. "Hrm," he said, tilting his head to the side at an odd angle. "You mean to say, its behind me then?" he asked her, to which she nodded and smiled, lowering her arm. "Oh! Why thank you!" he said pleasantly to her, and then turned around to view his ghost.

"HOLY SHEET!" he exclaimed, comming face to face with the ghost right in front of him. He turned quickly to the crowd, astonished parents covering their childrens ears. "I said SHEET! I SAID SHEET!" He proclaimed, trying to clarify and getting only disapproving looks from the adults present. "Not Shi- Oh forget it!" He said, giving up explaining and making his situation worse "Or, rather, NOT holy sheet!" he proclaimed in excitement! "You, madam, are indeed no sheet!"

Down At The Billabong
Drop Bears Hangout thread!
And my strength? Is that I have some!

Last edited by Drop Bear; 02-18-2011 at 01:07 AM..

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-17-2011, 11:53 PM

You can just link to it, if you like. It's fine. :) But did you read all of the information Flink wanted in the bonus entries? You're supposed to introduce your character into the bakery. ^^

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 02-18-2011, 12:06 AM

AAAAAWWWWW CRAP! EPIC PHAIL!

I couldnt make a lot of sense of how this is all working truth be told. Hrm, i dont know what i can really do with that either to change it... *head desk*

EDIT: GOT IT! I know how i can work that all in! Can you give me 10-15mins please and ill have an extension on the end of that to put it in the bakery and meet monseiur le ghoul too!

Last edited by Drop Bear; 02-18-2011 at 12:09 AM..

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-18-2011, 12:17 AM

Of course, hon. Flink admits her rules are a bit... unclear. x.x First time running an event, so meh.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-18-2011, 12:18 AM

B'aww when does Bonus Roudn end?

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 02-18-2011, 12:29 AM

Flink plans on letting Assassin finish his entry, at least. Since it's mostly due to her being unclear on her rules. :(

But it'll end soon, promise. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-18-2011, 12:30 AM

NOOO. /starts typing