ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-07-2018, 03:07 AM

March 6
Prompt: Games of Youth.
i used to play lots of four square, freeze tag, and jumprope. i also played a lot of board games. Sorry, Life, Clue, and Yahtzee were my favorites. oh! and i had a Harry Potter trivia game i loved. it was only on the first book so i ROCKED at it. no one could beat me, i knew the answer to every question. xD

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
La Arboleda - grove

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I'm sick of the things I do when I'm nervous
Like cleaning the oven or checking my tires
Or counting the number of tiles in the ceiling...
Head for the hills, the kitchen's on fire!

Astrology Forecast:
Sun in Pisces. Basic vibe is emotional & dreamy.
Moon in Scorpio. Moods & emotions are dark & strange, and you will tend to be overly focused on them.
Mercury in Aries. Mind & communications are independent & passionate.
Venus in Aries. Love & attraction are independent & passionate.
Mars in Sagittarius. Drive & energy are optimistic & adventurous.
Jupiter in Scorpio. Luck, growth & wisdom are dark & strange, but focused.
Saturn in Capricorn. Discipline, fears & challenges are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Uranus in Aries. Change & originality are independent & passionate.
Neptune in Pisces. Dreams & healing are emotional & dreamy.
Pluto in Capricorn. Power & transformation are ambitious, wise & tenacious.

Dream Journal:
i've been trying to lucid dream, so i did this trick called the wake to bed technique or something where you set a nice, soothing alarm 2 hours before you have to wake up, turn it off without opening your eyes, and then you're supposedly more likely to have a lucid dream... well, first of all, Sparks RUINED it by coming in and waking me up THREE hours before my alarm was supposed to go off. xD which i didn't mind because i love her and always appreciate when she shows me affection, but still. then when the alarm did go off an hour later, i turned it off with my eyes closed and TOTALLY felt like i was about to start lucid dreaming, but instead i just hallucinated this really scary voice saying something and it scared me out of the dream. :C as for the dreams i had before that, i really only just have bits and pieces. like there was an option to trade in pink flowers for yellow flower seeds in animal crossing (in reality, you can only trade in yellow flowers for pink flower seeds). i can't remember any of the others but i sorta remembered them this morning. idk.

Diary entry:
therapy was work. i wanted to talk about system stuff, and especially talking about Anna is always hard. it's the first time we've dissociated there in months (which is cool actually, because i used to dissociate every session). but i really like having Hawk get to know my system. it's my favorite thing to do in therapy, but i'm never able to speak up and say "hey! this is what i wanna do today!" because i can never figure out how to phrase it or what exactly i wanna talk about. so i guess it's a good thing Anna's been feeling so bad? i don't mean it that way, but you know. and she really wants to work on her trauma stuff too, but i just... i can't. not on a day when i have to go to school afterwards.

stats got cancelled because my teacher lost his voice, but he didn't tell us until we were all already there because he wanted to pass out our tests, but since i took my test at the DRC he didn't even have mine AND he waited until i had looked through all the tests trying to find mine to tell me that. xD whatever, i still like him. spanish was ok, i feel like we never get much done in that class, like, so much of it is spent just chatting (IN ENGLISH >:[ ) and she ended the class like 20 minutes early today too. we had to do a couple exercises with partners which i know is the best way to learn and i need to learn how to speak it, but i just always dread it. but my partner today was literally the human embodiment of a golden retriever, he's so... enthusiastic. xD he was pretty fun to work with. even tho he wants to become a cop, which is disgusting. and he's so butch; i'm always scared of masculine dudes.

Entrada del Diario:
estoy demasiado cansado para hacer esto hoy.

Yoga?
yes +.10 for 5 minutes easy, total: 1.30, streak: 3

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-08-2018, 12:47 AM

March 7
Prompt: H is for...
Happiness! which is one of the three things i wish for every time i make a wish.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Afortunado - lucky

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I close my eyes on the dance floor
I forget about you
I lose myself in flashing colors
I've gotta see it through

Astrology Forecast:
Moon in Scorpio. Moods & emotions are dark & strange, and you will tend to be overly focused on them.
Jupiter in Scorpio, retrograde. Luck, growth & wisdom are dark & strange, but focused.
Quote:
Slow down the risk-taking and evaluate before rushing ahead. Travel to an old favorite place. Pick up an abandoned entrepreneurial venture. Go back to school, finish a degree or certification.
Saturn in Capricorn. Discipline, fears & challenges are ambitious, wise & tenacious.

Diary entry:
snow day! so i got to sleep in. then i did chores, then worked on my new art blog for a while, then packed all the clothes i won't need before we move.

Entrada del Diario:
¡día de nieve! así conseguía que dormir tarde. después hacer los quehaceres, después trabajé en mi nuevo blog de art, después empaqué toda la ropa que no necesitaré antes de movernos.

Yoga?
Yes +.15 for 10 minutes easy, total: 1.45, streak: 4☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-09-2018, 12:29 AM

March 8
Prompt: Women's Day

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Brincar - to jump

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Come a little closer baby
We can pretend like I'm the new kid in town
Take me for a ride around if that's what you like
But if you're driving I'm down

Astrology Forecast:
Moon in Sagittarius. Moods & emotions are optimistic & adventurous.
Jupiter in Scorpio, retrograde. Luck, growth & wisdom are dark & strange, but focused.
Quote:
Slow down the risk-taking and evaluate before rushing ahead. Travel to an old favorite place. Pick up an abandoned entrepreneurial venture. Go back to school, finish a degree or certification.

Diary entry:
all morning i was checking my email hoping we got another snow day because i was half asleep and didn't wanna look out the window. we didn't, because the roads are completely clear and we barely got any snow yesterday. but! my stats class got cancelled again because my teacher's really sick and lost his voice. so, good enough. i mean, i like that class a lot but i'm not looking forward to having more homework to do. so i just worked on uploading all my old art to my new art blog from 1pm to like 4:30pm, when i hit the post limit for the day. xD and when i was done, i looked and there were notes on a couple of my posts and i got 5 followers! :0 so that was exciting. i was really just uploading stuff for myself. i haven't even gone public on my main blog yet because i'm not done uploading and don't wanna clog everyone's dashes. i need to draw more... looking through my old posts has been giving me the satisfaction of finishing a drawing again, but i'll be done uploading by tomorrow or the next day. even just sketching! i hardly sketch and it kills me. i get why i don't do more digital art because it's hard and i stress myself out about getting it perfect, but sketching is just cathartic. i just gotta figure out stuff to draw. i can draw pokemon! i can draw fanart?? i'm not a huge fan of anything that's easy to draw right now tho. :/ we'll see.

spanish class let out like an hour early for no fucking reason?? and we barely did anything in class either wtf. our teacher was talking about how she used to take 3 hours of english a day and used to take a lot of her normal classes in english and i'm so jealous???? i wanna learn spanish like that, fuck!

Entrada del Diario:
hoy no.

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 5 minutes easy, total: 1.55, streak: 5☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-10-2018, 10:21 PM

March 9
Prompt: You betta work!
ah, this calls for some of my old artwork!

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
La Esmeralda - emerald

Avi of the Day:

Song of the Day:
i'm going to be honest, it's the same song from yesterday.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon in Sagittarius. Moods & emotions are optimistic & adventurous.
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.15 for 10 minutes easy, total: 1.70, streak: 6 ☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-10-2018 at 11:24 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-12-2018, 06:41 PM

March 10
Prompt: Last thing you ate?
i haven't eaten since breakfast and it's already 6pm whoops... but uh... apple cinnamon yogurt with trader joe's ginger clusters cereal.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Suertudo - lucky

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Happy MAR 10!

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Meet the Deck: Future Vision Gem Tarot - Steven UniverseX

Meet the Deck: Future Vision Gem Tarot - Steven Universe

Introduce yourself: 7 of Cups

"Wishful Thinking, Having Many Options, Overindulgence.
Creating fantasies, dreaming, letting your imagination run wild. Lacking focus and commitment, kidding yourself about the facts, avoiding making ideas real. Being offered many alternatives, believing in limitless possibilities, getting to pick and choose. Letting everything go, becoming disorganized, neglecting your health, being lazy/procrastinating."

My interpretation: this deck is a very fanciful deck, and will give me many options in any given situation. it's best for exploring my imagination, rather than seeking practical solutions.

What card represents me? Page of Swords

"Use Your Mind, Be Truthful, Be Just, Have Fortitude.
Use logic and reason, develop an idea or plan, think everything through, learn or teach. Act honestly, speak directly, clear up any confusion. Act ethically, treat others equally, try to be fair, do what you know is right, acknowledge the other point of view, accept responsibility. Refuse to be discouraged, meet setbacks with renewed energy, move out of depression, keep your chin up and head high, keep trying."

My interpretation: i like this card for me! still feel like Pentacles would fit better, but swords has been my energy lately with school and everything.

What are your strengths? Ace of Pentacles

"Material Force, Prosperity, Practicality, Trust.
Achieving tangible results, improving the body/health, becoming involved with nature. Enjoying abundance, drawing to you what you need, flourishing, seeing efforts rewarded, experiencing growth. Using common sense, grounding yourself in the real world. Believing in the good faith of others, feeling safe and protected, having a support system, operating from a known position."

My interpretation: weird, this is almost opposite of how the deck introduced itself... maybe it's saying it's fanciful and surreal like the cartoon it's based off is, but will still be good at giving me practical solutions. and it will be good at helping me flourish and feel safe as well as to connect me to nature and improve my physical health.

What are your limitations? 5 of Cups

"Loss, Bereavement, Regret.
Letting go of a hope, giving up the win, experiencing a setback, being defeated, saying good-bye. Feeling deprived of love, longing to be reunited, grieving, feeling sorrow. Being disappointed by events, wanting to turn back the clock, believing you made the wrong choice, wishing for what might have been."

My interpretation: this makes a lot of sense, given the deck's strengths. this deck will not be good for dwelling on the past, and will encourage me to pursue my hopes and dreams rather than letting go of them. it will turn my attention towards my supports and those i trust rather than let me focus on those i've lost and no longer trust.

What is the best way to work with you? XII The Hanged Man

"Letting Go, Reversal, Suspension, Sacrifice.
Having an emotional release, accepting what is, being vulnerable and open, giving up control, accepting the universe's will. Turning the world around, changing your mind, overturning old priorities, seeing from a new angle. Pausing to reflect, taking time to just be, giving up urgency, living in the moment. Putting others first, going one step back to go two steps forward, giving up for a higher cause."

My interpretation: this deck recommends i let go of my presupposed notions and let the deck guide the way. it recommends i use it to take time to reflect and to be in the moment when i am using the deck. it's not a good idea to just pull a card out of the deck and call it a day; it'll be best if i spend time with the deck every time i want a reading.

What can I learn from you? 2 of Wands

"Personal Power, Boldness, Originality.
Commanding attention and respect, wielding influence, having the world in your hands, being able to achieve your goals. Daring to do what you want, taking a risk, confronting the situation head-on, taking the initiative, speaking your mind. Creating your own style, taking a different approach, marching to a different drummer."

My interpretation: all things i'd very much like to learn! and it makes sense given all the other cards in this reading. this deck wants to teach me to trust and to become secure enough in myself that i can use that as a launching pad to become assertive, powerful, and as weird as i want to be.

What is our potential together? 9 of Cups

"Wish Fulfillment, Satisfaction, Sensual Pleasure.
Achieving what you desire, obtaining your goal, having your dreams come true. Enjoying the situation just as it is, feeling all's well with the world, being contented. Experiencing luxury, savoring a delicious meal, appreciating the arts, relaxing, experiencing beauty, enjoying exercise. "

My interpretation: again, makes sense given all the other cards! this deck is very much about the material world and feeling comfortable and secure. i think the first card meant that it would present all of its messages in a pretty, colorful, surreal manner, to make them easier for me to digest. but the messages themself will be about earthly matters, making sure i'm healthy, secure, satisfied, and working towards achieving all my dreams.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 41% illumination

Moon in Capricorn. Moods & emotions are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Quote:

Diary entry:
woke up to Bigs sleeping on top of me, so i just stayed in my bed for a while playing on my phone. i'm extremely tired today, i don't know what's up.

hi!!! it's Bailey!! Scout got me a tarot deck today and i love it so so much!! it's so pretty and cute and it's got everyone in it and i recognize most if not all of the scenes it shows! best part of the day. :D and now i get to be out and do my OWN tarot readings! i don't really like any of our other decks so i never tried before. xD and it's cool because the deck didn't come with a book, so i get to make my own interpretations, like Gabe does with the Twin Peaks deck.

Entrada del Diario:
me desperté con Bigs durmiendo encima de mí, así solo me quedé en mi cama por un rato jugando en mi celular. estoy extremadamente cansado hoy, no sé que onda.

¡¡¡hola!!! ¡¡soy Bailey!! Scout consiguió una baraja de tarot para mí hoy ¡¡y me encanta la mucho mucho mucho!! es tan bonita y mono y la tiene todas las personas en la ¡y reconozco la mayoría si no todos las escenas muestra! mejor parte del día. :D ¡y entonces puedo que estar fuera y hago mis PROPIAS lecturas del tarot! no me gustan ningunas de nuestro otros barajas así nunca intenté antes. xD y es guay porque la baraja no llegó con un libro, así que puedo hacer mis propias interpretaciones, como Gabe hace con la baraja de Twin Peaks.

Yoga?
Yes +.15 for 10 minutes easy, total: 1.85, streak: 7☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-12-2018, 06:44 PM

March 11
Prompt: Comic Book Movies.
idk i'm kind of sick of them. i've seen so many! they're just too dark and gritty for me these days, i wish they were more upbeat and for kids. i like all the Spider Man movies! and Black Panther looks good.

Spanish Word of the Day:
Apostar - to bet

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Drink up with me now and forget all about
The pressure of days, do what I say
And I'll make you okay and drive them away
The images stuck in your head

Tarot Card of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: The Moon

Quote:
The female and maternal archetype par excellence. The Moon brings with it receptiveness, intuition, the power of the imagination, ideals, but also mysteries and secrets. it is the card of the subconscious and of dreams, capable of revealing and overcoming the illusion of existence. The Moon’s reflection is captured in water, from the tranquility of a lake to the sacred enclosure of a chalice, its essence whole and true. The reverse of this can however bring prejudices, isolation, or the keeping of secrets that are too heavy, leading to confusion and madness.
Advice of the Dead: Trust your intuition but continue to listen and to observe what surrounds you to discern its true nature.
Note: yep, i'm feelin' it.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 31% illumination

Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.15 for 10 minutes easy, total: 2.00, streak: 8☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-13-2018, 04:51 PM

March 12
Prompt: Whatchu Watchin'?
How I Met Your Mother, for the third time.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El duende - elf

Avi of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Even in the darkest forest
Fireflies are flickering
But not in this abyss of black increase
This abyss, without surcease

Drawings done today:

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Twin Peaks: XI Justice

Quote:
Insisting on fairness, acting ethically, seeking equality, being impartial. Being accountable, telling the truth, doing what has to be done. Weighing all sides of an issue, setting a course for the future, choosing with full awareness. Accepting results you created, recognizing karma, knowing that what is makes sense, making connections between events.
Note: hm. i guess i feel this way, but i'm not actively doing anything.

Golden Thread: 8 of Swords

Quote:
Imprisonment, Powerlessness, Self-Victimization.
The person in the card is restrained and trapped, and indicates that they feel like there is no way out. But these feelings of helplessness are actually caused by a belief in one's own victimization.
Note: i guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 23% illumination

Quote:

Diary entry:
another day where i'm really tired and don't wanna do anything. at least it's spring break!

Entrada del Diario:
otro día en el que no tengo ganas de hacer nada. ¡al menos son las vacaciones de primavera!

Yoga?
Yes. +.15 for 10 minutes easy, total: 2.15, streak: 9☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-14-2018, 02:32 AM

March 13
Prompt: Cake or Pie?
pie!!!! damn, i want some pie. maybe i can convince scout to get some with me tomorrow because it's pi day.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Sp - eng

Song of the Day:

Quote:
If I'm a pagan of the good times, my lover's the sunlight
To keep Adonis on my side, he demands a sacrifice
To drain the whole sea, get something shiny

Drawings done today:
worked on Roachi's commission

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 16% illumination

Moon in Aquarius. Moods & emotions are eccentric & inventive.
Quote:

Diary entry:
therapy went good, then i watched Weeds for most of the day and did pokefarm and animal crossing and flight rising and stuff. then scout and i watched some of that british bakeoff show. then i did a 30 minute yoga! wow! then i watched more Weeds.

Entrada del Diario:
la terapia fue buena, luego miré a Weeds durante la mayor parte del día e hice Pokefarm y Cruce de Animales y Flight Rising y cosas así. luego Scout y yo vi un poco de ese show británico de bakeoff. ¡entonces hice un yoga de 30 minutos! ¡guau! luego miré más Weeds.

Yoga?
Yes +.30 for 30 minute easy, total: 2.45, streak: 10☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-16-2018, 07:46 PM

March 14
Prompt: Pi day!
i can only remember Pi to 5 decimal places: 3.14159, and that's because i learned a song for Pi day in middle school. To the tune of O Christmas Tree: "Oh number Pi, oh number Pi! How many are your digits! It's Three point one, four one five nine, and even more if we had time. Oh number Pi, oh number Pi! How many are your digits!"

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Altear - to flap one's wings

Avi of the Day:

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Trying to catch your eye, things will never look the same
Now I can't deny you're the moth and I'm the flame
There I go again, I should walk before I run.
How can I explain I can't stop what you've begun?

Drawings done today:

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to expandX

Future Vision Gem - Steven Universe:

Quote:
Enterprising, Adept, Reliable, Supporting, Steady.
Finds opportunity everywhere, attracts wealth, takes an idea and makes it work. Has a wide range of natural abilities, is skillful with their hands, handles any situation competently. Meets all commitments and promises, is dependable and unfailing, can be counted on in a crisis. Encourages the accomplishments of others, readily jumps in to help, gives generously of time and attention. Works towards a goal with firm resolve, avoids mood and behavior swings, has regular habits and activities, is a stabilizing influence.
Note: i feel this today. i'm this way with my friends. and i've been really stable lately and have been doing well at maintaining healthy habits.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 9% illumination

Quote:

Dream Journal:
there was a lot going on, but all i remember is i was at a party with my ex Arch, and my old friend Roday was there. and then when i woke up, Roday, who i haven't talked to in a year, sent me a picture of an old inside joke we have. weird.

Diary entry:
woke up at 9, which is unheard of for me. my alarm went off and i saw that message from Roday and it shook me. so i ate breakfast, then went straight back to sleep. xD got up again at 1pm and decided i wanted to draw my alter, Bailey. at 6:30, they and my friend's system little, Fae, are gonna go to Dave & Busters and Bailey has been excited about it all week. they have an outfit they're gonna wear, but they wanted me to draw their dream outfit today, so i did. :B

Entrada del Diario:
despertarme a las nueve de la mañana, cual es inaudito para mí. mi despertador sonó y vi ese mensaje de Roday y me estremeció. entonces desayuné, entonces fue directo a dormir. xD levantarme de nuevo a la una de la tarde y decidí que quería dibujar mi alter Bailey. a las seis y treinta de la tarde, élle y la pequeña de la sistema de mi amige, Fae, vamos a ir a Dave & Busters y Bailey han estado entusiasmados con eso toda la semana. élle tiene un atuendo que va a usar, pero quería que dibujara su atuendo soñado hoy, así que lo hice. :B

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy, total: , streak: 11☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-17-2018 at 06:25 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-16-2018, 07:47 PM

March 15
Prompt: Bad Luck
i'm not superstitious, but i'm definitely a little stitious...

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Trébol - clover

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Usnavi: What are you trying to say?
Vanessa:You’re leaving the country, and we’re never gonna see you again—
Usnavi: What are you trying to say?
Vanessa: You get everyone addicted to your coffee then off you go
Usnavi: Vanessa, I don’t know why you’re mad at me
Vanessa: I wish I was mad— I’m just too late.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 4% illumination

Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.65 for 5 minutes easy and 30 minutes hard. total: 3.25, streak: 12☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-16-2018 at 08:05 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-17-2018, 06:27 PM

March 16
Prompt: Good Luck
i've found three four-leaf clovers. two were in one night in the lawn of of a lady who collected four leaf-clovers, so i'm wondering if she planted some, because that was unbelievable. the last one was outside of a hotel my mother was staying at. i was crying and searching frantically through the grass, because i just had to find one so my mother would have good luck, and i did find one. i gave all three clovers to my mother, so i no longer have them. i consider myself to be a very lucky person.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Lozano - healthy-looking

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I'm soothed by you, you take it all away
I lose to you, surrendered at the start of the game
I'll never deceive. we're right here, always been
Hide away, I hide away with you
I let the world just slip away, I'm left with you.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 1% illumination

Quote:

Diary entry:
doctor's appointment. the nurse was really nice and i love my doctor. the bloodwork clinician had to poke me twice which sucked and i got blood on my pants. :( i only had to wait half an hour before my appointment and half an hour after because of my STAR, so that wasn't too bad. i just played lots of animal crossing and listened to Superfruit. tonight, Scout and I are watching a Pink Floyd laser show.

Entrada del Diario:
cita con el médico. la enfermera fue muy amable y me gusta mucho mi doctor. el médico de sangre tuvo que empujarme dos veces, lo que me chupó y me salió sangre al pantalón. :( solo tuve que esperar media hora antes de mi cita y media hora después por mi STAR, así que no fue tan malo. simplemente jugué muchos Cruces de Animales y escuché a Superfruit. esta noche, Scout y yo estamos viendo un espectáculo de láser Pink Floyd.

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 3.30, streak: 13☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-18-2018 at 05:34 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-18-2018, 05:37 PM

March 17
Prompt: Lucky Charms
i love those marshmallows!! when i was a kid i would only eat the marshmallows, but now i like the cereal part too because it cuts the sweetness a bit. i don't eat it anymore tho, i'm mostly off gluten and sugar and preservatives.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Balar - to bleat

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Wipe the blood from your lip
With the flesh of your hand
Theres no thorn in the side left to grow
So lets cherish the names that we lost for an age
With the rue now the supper must go

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: New Moon, 0% illumination

Moon in Pisces. Moods & emotions are emotional & dreamy.
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy, total: 3.40, streak: 14☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-18-2018 at 05:43 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-19-2018, 05:02 PM

March 18
Prompt: I is for...

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Oro - gold

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
No one likes to take a test, sometimes we don't pull or flex
Put your weight against the door, kick-drum on the basement floor
Stranded in the thought of woods, looking like the winter bird
On my head the water pours. Cops stream through the open door
Fly away, Fly away the one who want to make

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 1% illumination

Moon in Aries. Moods & emotions are independent & passionate.
Mars in Capricorn. Drive & energy are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Quote:

Dream Journal:
i vaguely remember trying to write down my dreams while still dreaming, but when i started writing i started writing about different dreams than the ones i had, which launched me into those new dreams. lol. i think that's happened like twice this week because i never wanna wake up to write down my dreams but i've been really wanting to remember them.

Diary entry:
i felt like i slept in till 3pm today, so i was pleasantly surprised when i looked at the clock and it was 1pm. i stressed out for a while while still asleep because i forgot to send in my transportation request yesterday (even though it was all written up and ready to go! ugh!) but luckily they approved my request.

i've not been feeling like doing tarot lately... it's so much work. i'm considering stopping even posting my readings on mene and just posting them on my wordpress. i doubt anyone even reads them here anyway. it's so much effort posting my readings, getting to take out the additional step of copy-pasting it over here might be enough to get me to do them again.

Scout and i went to this fancy rustic-style restaurant today! it's called Roux. we split three entrees-- fish & chips, buffalo chicken sandwich & a hamburger. i hated the hamburger (too goopy & it had raw onion strings), enjoyed the buffalo chicken & LOVED the fish n chips. we had a whole order of fries left over, and i had half my fish and half the buffalo sandwich left over because Scout doesn't like blue cheese and they forgot to put it on the side, so i let him have most of the hamburger (i tried to let him have all of it, but he wanted me to try it at least.) so that's why my selfie today is so fancy!

Entrada del Diario:
me sentí como si hubiera dormido hasta las 3 pm de hoy, así que me sorprendió gratamente cuando miré el reloj y fue la una de la tarde. me estresé por un tiempo mientras aún dormía porque me olvidé de enviar mi solicitud de transporte ayer (¡aunque estaba todo escrito y listo! ¡uff!) pero por suerte aceptaron mi solicitud.

no he tenido ganas de hacer tarot últimamente... es tanto trabajo. Estoy considerando dejar de publicar mis lecturas en mene y solo publicarlos en mi wordpress. dudo que alguien siquiera los lea aquí de todos modos. es tanto esfuerzo publicar mis lecturas, obtener el paso adicional de copiar y pegarlo aquí podría ser suficiente para hacer que las vuelva a hacer.

¡Scout y yo fuimos a este lujoso restaurante de estilo rústico hoy! se llama Roux. dividimos tres entrantes: pescado & patatas fritas, sandwich de pollo buffalo y una hamburguesa. odiaba la hamburguesa (demasiado pegajosa y tenía cadenas de cebolla cruda), disfruté del pollo de búfalo y me ENCANTÓ el pescado y patatas fritas. nos quedaba una buena porción de papas fritas, y me quedaba la mitad de mi pescado y la mitad del sándwich de búfalo porque a Scout no le gusta el queso azul y olvidaron ponerlo al lado, así que le dejé tomar la mayor parte de la hamburguesa (Traté de dejarlo tenerlo todo, pero él quería que lo probara al menos.) ¡Por eso es que mi autofoto hoy es tan elegante!

Yoga?
Yes +.60 for 30m hard, total: 4.00, streak: 15☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-21-2018, 01:06 AM

March 19
Prompt: I learnt...
god, learnt is such an ugly word to me. xD why does it exist?? "learned" is perfectly good! i guess it's kind of like the "alright" "all right" thing. both are correct, but one just sounds/looks better to me and they both serve the same function, except one is maybe more formal than the other? maybe i should learnt myself the reason.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Tierno - tender

Avis of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
But I would never kiss anyone
Who doesn't burn me like the sun
And I remember every kiss like my first kiss
Like my first kiss.

Tarot Cards of the Day:
Click to View.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 4% illumination

Moon in Aries. Moods & emotions are independent & passionate.
Quote:

Diary entry:
soooo tired today. i shouldn't've let myself sleep in so late all spring break, but i couldn't help it.

phonology was nice! the data sets are getting more challenging now, which is awesome. Amanda laughed at me when i said that. xD i'm such a nerd for linguistics tho!! i love it! i forced myself to go to the GSRC and i'm really glad i did. it was a little awkward at first, but i found a place to stand/lean and i kinda casually joined in conversations and filled the gaps with playing Animal Crossing. and then Amanda showed up!! and was like "you should walk with us while we get food." it always makes me happy to be outside of the office with ppl because i feel like that deepens our friendship?? idk, like, there's trust in that, it's like... you're more than just ppl who go to the same place idk. and then she invited me to a non-denominational egg hunt on saturday!! which was so nice. ;v; and we're gonna listen to Hamilton on the way there, i'm excited.

Entrada del Diario:
taaaanto cansado hoy. no debería haberme permitido dormir tan tarde todas las vacaciones de primavera, pero no pude evitarlo. me obligué a ir al GSRC y estoy muy contento de haberlo hecho.

¡fonología fue bien! los conjuntos de datos son cada vez más difíciles ahora, lo cual es asombroso. Amanda se rió de mí cuando dije eso. xD ¡¡pero soy tan empollón por lingüística!! ¡lo amo! fue un poco incómodo al principio, pero encontré un lugar para descansar/estar de pie y me sumé casualmente a conversaciones y llené los vacíos de jugar Cruce de Animales. ¡¡y entonces Amanda apareció!! y dijo "debes caminar con nosotros mientras obtenemos comida." siempre me hace feliz estar fuera de la oficina con gente ¿¿porque siento que eso profundiza nuestra amistad?? no sé, como, hay confianza en eso, es como... son más que solo personas que van al mismo lugar, no sé. ¡¡y entonces ella me invito a una caza de huevos no confesional el sábado!! que fue tan lindo. ;v; y vamos a escuchar a Hamilton en el camino hacia allí, estoy emocionado.

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy, total: 4.10, streak: 16☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-21-2018, 01:45 AM

March 20
Prompt: Zodiac: Aries
i LOVE Aries!! i always get along so well with Aries. they're definitely talkers, and they always have very interesting things to say. they're also really good about asking about the other person and letting them talk. they don't dominate the conversation, but there are never any empty moments. Aries are passionate people and really give their all in everything they do, and are able to accomplish lots of amazing things. they're also pretty fashionable, but make it look casual and easy. they do tend to be a bit focused on their appearance, especially their hair. they sometimes become stagnant once they're either in a fulfilling relationship or a job they enjoy... they can tend to just accept that things are good and stop striving to break the mold like they did before. but they're always sparkling, wonderful people. they are prone to anxiety and depression, but put on a bold face and you'd never guess it unless they told you (which they usually do if you're friends with them. they're very open about theirselves). they make friends easily and have a LOT of them, but they don't talk to all of them a lot unless it's a situation where they go to the same place every day. they tend to choose just a handful to text and call regularly, and keep in touch with the rest over social media.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Piar - to cheep

Avi of the Day:

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
And I want you
We can bring it on the floor
You’ve never danced like this before
We don’t talk about it
Dancin' on do the boogie all night long
Stoned in paradise, shouldn’t talk about it

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 10% illumination

Moon in Taurus. Moods & emotions are stable and sensual.
Quote:

Diary entry:
had a really hard time getting out of bed today, but i had time to do my yoga and shower and pack lunch and eat breakfast and drink my coffee so... pretty good. i talked about dissociation in therapy and figured out some ways to break out of it and made an agreement with my therapist to tell him when i'm dissociating, because i mask it so well. then i had to ride in the cab with the man with terrible opinions, who complained about how people "misuse" the word "get", eg. "it's not GET sick it's you ARE sick" but then literally while he was complaining, he was like "yeah, this girl got on facebook and said she GOT sick, how annoying!" and i was like, omg, dude... you literally just misused got! she WENT on facebook. xD he didn't even notice! and i didn't say anything because i'm scared of him and also fuck prescriptivism. there's a reason people use get the way they do. and at the end of the ride, he was talking about how he thinks the "me too" movement is stupid and totally victim-blamed rape survivors and i was like jesus fucking christ get me out of this car.

i went to get coffee before stats, which i didn't really need but i thought i'd treat myself, and i'm glad i did!! because i ran into my friend from orientation again! i think his name is Daniel? something starting with a D, aaaa. but it was so nice, he was behind me so he lightly grabbed my arm and then i turned around and we hugged and he seemed excited to see me and i was so excited to see him! we didn't talk for very long (so, once again, i didn't get his number. x_x), but he asked if i've been going to the GSRC and explained he doesn't go because he's only on campus for a little bit. i still hope i see him again. i KNEW we were destined to meet again. xD lmao. so anyway that made me really happy. just the fact that he recognized me and went out of his way to say hi to me!! so nice.

stats went well, pretty easy concepts and as always i love my teacher. he's such a good dresser? i've been watching lots of Queer Eye, and like tbh he could be the end result of an episode, he really dresses very well. if i was as skinny as he is, he'd totally be a fashion icon for me. xD also, NO HOMEWORK YET!! yesss. and apparently i got 100% on our last test???!!!?? so now i have an A in the class instead of an A-. i'm 2% away from an A+. :B

spanish was much less bad than i thought it would be. we had to work with a partner (ugh) and write in spanish about a spanish-speaking country (we got El Salvador) in a way that would make someone want to visit there and then present what we wrote in front of a camera. it was hard, but pretty fun and we mostly worked separately, and she was sweet. terrible at spanish, but sweet. and we were last so we had to sit out in the hall for a long time, so we made some nice conversation. i did most of the talking lmao, but i felt really charismatic?? idk. i just talked about my relationship with spanish, which is kind of a rollercoaster. and she called me the smartest person in the class!! so sweet. and class let out early and she didn't check the homework which is good because i didn't fucking know we had homework because she didn't say anything about it in class, she just posted it on blackboard which i didn't check because it was BREAK. jfc. so now i've gotta cram in all my flashcard making and homework on Wednesday and Thursday before classes instead of having the whole week to do it. :/ it's my own fault. i didn't even do any flashcards all break ghh. still though, it's clear that i'm performing better than they're expecting me to perform in class, it's just so frustrating because i can barely say anything!! ugh and next Tuesday we have to make this fucking brochure for traveling to a spanish speaking country and estimate prices and shit and it's an in-class thing again. i really hope we don't have partners... i do really love spanish as a language but MAN is spanish class painful. xD

Entrada del Diario:
hoy no. pero aprendí eso "dissociation" en español es "disociación" o "proceso disociativo" cuando estás disociando intencionalmente.

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 4.15, streak: 17☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-21-2018 at 02:25 AM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-22-2018, 07:07 PM

March 21
Prompt: Spring Wardrobe
papa needs. him. some. floral. print. shirts, honey!!! literally the only floral-print thing i own is one tie, which is an absolute CRIME. i used to have a floral print snapback, but i gave it away when i moved. so right now, my spring wardrobe is sweaters, cardigans over t-shirts or button-ups, and hoodies. maybe short-sleeved button ups if it's really nice out.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Patito - duckling

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Go alone my flower
And keep my whole lovely you.
Wild green stones alone my lover
And keep us on my heart.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 17% illumination

Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.30 for 30 minutes easy, total: 4.45, streak: 18☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-23-2018, 09:07 PM

March 22
Prompt: Church

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Equinoccio Vernal - the vernal equinox

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it?
Drink the water, drink the wine

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 27% illumination

Moon in Gemini. Moods & emotions are adaptable & social.
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 4.50, streak: 19☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-26-2018, 01:32 AM

March 23
Prompt: Colors of Life
i see everything in colors because of my synesthesia~ *w* the word "life" is actually rainbow-colored to me because it's just so expansive... life is every color imaginable, and then some.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Graznar - to caw

Avi of the Day:

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 37% illumination

Sun in Aries. Basic vibe is independent & passionate.
Mercury in Aries, retrograde. Mind & communications are independent & passionate.
Quote:
Get in touch with old friends and contacts, back up devices and data, edit and clarify your thoughts, dust off an old writing project or course of study. Polish up your social media profiles. You're gonna drop things a lot; try to be careful.
Jupiter in Scorpio, retrograde. Luck, growth & wisdom are secretive & focused.
Quote:

Dream Journal:
dreamt i deadnamed Sydney online. i also remembered another bit of dream during the day but forgot it now. i keep getting little snippets of memories but then i realize they're dreams.

Diary entry:
Events: Dog Therapy, International Game Day at the GSRC, chores
People: GSRC people, EJ, Ashante.
Emotions: Happy, content, excited, peaceful, engaged.

Yoga?
Yes +.60 for 30 minutes hard, total: 5.10, streak: 20☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-26-2018, 02:05 AM

March 24
Prompt: Sing Into Spring.
we listened to Hamilton in the car on the way to Amanda's house, and Johanna and Amanda sang along a little. i sang to the one song i knew. xD

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El pollito - chick

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Eliza, I don’t have a dollar to my name
An acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame
All I have’s my honor, a tolerance for pain
A couple of college credits and my top-notch brain
Insane, your family brings out a different side of me
Peggy confides in me, Angelica tried to take a bite of me
No stress, my love for you is never in doubt
We’ll get a little place in Harlem and we’ll figure it out
I’ve been livin’ without a family since I was a child
My father left, my mother died, I grew up buckwild
But I’ll never forget my mother’s face, that was real
And long as I’m alive, Eliza, swear to God
You’ll never feel so…

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: First Quarter, 48% illumination

Moon in Cancer. Moods & emotions are nurturing & protective
Quote:

Diary entry:
Events: Non-denominational Egg Hunt, dogs & music, board games, Cracker Barrel.
People: Amanda, Archie, Johanna, Shay, Jae, Fae, Raven, Alex, Johntay, Jessica, Melissa, Chris, Griffin.
Emotions: first anxious, a little left out. then really happy, accepted, having fun, engaged, getting to know people better.

Yoga?
Yes +.30 for 30 minutes easy, total: 5.40, streak: 21☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-28-2018 at 03:43 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-26-2018, 02:21 AM

March 25
Prompt: J is for...
jars! i really want some jars full of witchy things.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Velloso - downy

Song of the Day:

Quote:
You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me even when you're not around
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down
I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 60% illumination

Moon in Cancer. Moods & emotions are nurturing & protective
Quote:

Dream Journal:
there was a hotel where every floor was a different theme. i got off the elevator at one where the theme was a deck of cards. then the rest of the dream was sexual.

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 5.45, streak: 22☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-26-2018 at 05:07 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-27-2018, 06:24 PM

March 26
Prompt: I love this song!

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Corretear - to run around

Avi of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I'm just an animal looking for a home and
Share the same space for a minute or two
And you love me till my heart stops
Love me till I'm dead

Drawings done today:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 71% illumination

Moon in Leo. Moods & emotions are energetic & warm.
Quote:
Get in touch with old friends and contacts, back up devices and data, edit and clarify your thoughts, dust off an old writing project or course of study. Polish up your social media profiles. You're going to drop things a lot, so be careful.
Quote:

Diary entry:
Events: Stats homework, Phonology
People: Dorian, Dr. Bickmore
Emotions: nervous, accomplished, lucky, tired

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 5.50, streak: 23☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-28-2018, 03:33 PM

March 27
Prompt: I hate this song!
Crazy - Cee Lo Green, but i've actually heard a cover of it that i do like. it's just that my dad listened to it over and over and over again and it's a really repetitive song and i don't really like Cee Lo's voice in that particular song. and i didn't know his other songs at the time, so i didn't have any appreciation for him as an artist. but i still don't like that fucking song and i never wanna hear it again.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Cordero - lamb

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
All my time is wasted
Feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh
So if I'm losing a piece of me
Maybe I don't want heaven.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 80% illumination

Quote:
Get in touch with old friends and contacts, back up devices and data, edit and clarify your thoughts, dust off an old writing project or course of study. Polish up your social media profiles. You're going to drop things a lot, so be careful.
Quote:

Diary entry:
Events: therapy, Stats, Spanish CLIC, Spanish mini-essay.
People: Scout, Hawk, Johntay, Dr. Parnett, Prof. Reyes, Izzie, Theo. omg the golden retriever police officer guy was wearing a suit today!! it was crazy, he looked like a completely different person.
Emotions: spacey, nervous, confident, gay, past emotions resurfacing.

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 5.55, streak: 24☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-28-2018 at 03:42 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-29-2018, 07:13 PM

March 28
Prompt: Snacks!
i'm such a sucker for snacks. i usually get smartfood, hot cheetos/jalapeño cheetos, giant chocolate chip/oatmeal raisin cookie, sour candies, and/or lentil curls from trader joes. i spend way more money than i should on snacks. x_x although i guess it's totally reasonable for someone with a job, and i buy less than i used to when i did have a job, but still.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Primaveral - spring-like/related to spring

Avi of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Maybe I'll never die
I'll just keep growing younger with you
And you'll grow younger, too
Now it seems too lovely to be true
But I know the best things always do

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 89% illumination

Quote:
Quote:

Diary entry:
Events: Phonology Midterm, watching Weeds
People: Scout, some other girl in my phonology class at the DRC.
Emotions: antisocial, lazy, tired, excited, hopeful, optimistic

Entrada del Diario:
Eventos: exámen trimestral de fonología, viendo Weeds
Personas: Scout, alguna otra chica en mi clase de fonología a el DRC.
Emociones: antisocial, perezoso, cansado, emocionado, esperanzado, optimista

Yoga?
Yes +.50 for 50 minutes easy, total: 6.05, streak: 25☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-31-2018, 01:24 AM

March 29
Prompt: Favorite CI in 2009
it's a tough call, but i gotta say Eyes of the Wild. i've gotten a lot of great use outta all those eyes. i was so excited to get it! it really allowed me to do some cool, creative things. (my second fave is Star Catcher; i love purple and gold and space)

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Suavecito - softly

Selfie of the Day:

Drawings done today:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 95% illumination

Moon in Virgo. Moods & emotions are analytical & worried.
Quote:
Quote:

Diary entry:
Events: watching weeds and futurama, stats test & class, spanish
People: Scout, Dr. Parnett, Prof. Reyes
Emotions: tired, nervous, then accomplished, calm, relaxed

Entrada del Diario:
Eventos: viendo weeds y futurama, prueba y clase de estadística, español
Personas: Scout, Dr. Parnett, Prof. Reyes
Emociones: cansado, nervioso, luego logrado, calma, relajado

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy, total: 6.15, streak: 26☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-31-2018, 10:21 PM

March 30
Prompt: Allergies
i still need to get tested to figure out what my allergies exactly are. i know i've got seasonal and pet allergies but apparently there might be something else according to my ENT. either way, i take 2 allergy pills a day, a nasal spray, and an inhaler that helps with allergies. no food allergies that i know of, but i puke if i eat bananas or avocados and i might be a little lactose intolerant.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Potro - colt

Avis of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
How can we question
What we knows feels right?
Black eyes turn to marigolds
In the morning light

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 99% illumination

Moon in Libra. Moods & emotions are balanced & related to relationships.
Quote:
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 6.20, streak: 27