Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2008, 09:24 PM

Luna smiled and foloowed teh girl back to her table. She sat down.

hariihyuuga
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to hariihyuuga

Old 03-08-2008, 06:59 PM

Ruby got up from the table she had been sitting at for a while now and got very hungry. Her stomach growled with hunger, and the stench of food enticed her to walk over to the line of hungry people... now shorter than it had been before.

'Man, I hope that I can get some food before it's night time.'

But looking out one of the windows near her, she realized without this electricity and the lights, it will always be night... for they were traveling farther and farther away from the sun that used to rise over the land she called home... and will never see that same sunrise again in her lifetime. She sighed deeply and got in line for food, and started thinking about life, and philosophy, and the future for her and her newfound friends.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2008, 07:10 AM

A last scratch made its mark on the sketch paper and the drawing was done. Lura slowly raised her head from the next in her palm, put down her pencil as she straightened her back (with a bit of effort), and looked around the room to take in her surroundings. Sounds were beginning to come back to her, a rumble of voices grew louder and louder with a mix of silverware clanking on plates. She quickly grabbed at her stomach with both arms as it let out a long low growl. Gehh.. this always happens..

Putting away her sketchbook in her sidebag, she got up from the table and made her way to the line for getting food, watching other people talk, eat, whatever as she walked the long distance through the many tables. Lura soon took her place at the end of the line and tried to get a view of the dishes.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2008, 02:23 PM

"You guys hungry?" Luna asked.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 01:46 PM

((Hello?))

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2008, 07:10 AM

(( Um.. I was hoping to encourage response, but I'm not sure how I could make my character just go over and butt in on the conversation you guys are having, so I just kept waiting for someone else to post. @.@; ))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2008, 01:04 PM

((Okay))