SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-28-2008, 09:10 PM

Tilting her head she looked up at the moon. "its almost time for dinner, would you care to sit with me?" She asked casually and yet shyly about it.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-31-2008, 01:37 PM

"Gladly.." Lance said with a small smile toward her. It was strange on how they have acted toward each other from the start to now, and he thinks that he actually likes her more now than the other day. He still wanted to stay with her after this ended, but what happened happened, no matter how much he wanted to be with her.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2008, 08:20 PM

Celest hummed lightly then stood up taking his hand. "Well Lance, lets get this over with." She sighed softly and sagged her shoulders as she gave the moon another glance then smiled at Lance. "It is rather beauitful.. should we waist this moment or make something useful out of it?"

Donut

Old 04-02-2008, 12:49 PM

Lance stood up holding her hand as she said that. He walked closer toward her. "It would better to make something of it...right?" He said as he was thinking, and hoping she was thinking what he was. This was the closest that he was to her, besides in the cave, or the tree.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 11:24 PM

Celest sighed a little. Lance was kind of holding back and she could tell. Looking up at him she smiled and wondered if he will give in and give her a kiss before the dinner bell rang.

Donut

Old 04-04-2008, 12:59 PM

Lance couldn't help but to smile back at her. He was going to go for it, because who knows if they would be together again. From looking into her eyes, he placed his arms around her softly, and went in for the kiss. He was hoping that she would still stay, but he was still lost to weather she actually would of not.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2008, 03:06 AM

Feeling his arms around her, She didn't pull away. Instead she stepped closer to him and pressed her lips back to his kissing. Her heart fluttered and her cheeks turned pinked

Donut

Old 04-07-2008, 12:58 PM

Lance was glad that she kissed back, and time froze for a while. Just the feel of her in his arms like that made him feel whole, and he liked the feeling. He pulled away after a while, and just looked into her eyes. "Thanks for everything that you have done, and making me open my eyes.." Lance said standing there holding her.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2008, 12:58 AM

(( sorry i am having family issues right now soo... >.> i will be a little late on posting))

Celest looked up at him and smiled. Her eyes sparkled lightly in the moon light. Celest sighed softly and placed a hand over his chest feeling his heart. "Tis... good... very good.." Hearing the Dinner bell ring she shook her head and thought it was too soon.

Donut

Old 04-14-2008, 12:44 PM

Lance looked back at her as she did that. He just smiled and nodded, but the smile went away when the bell rang. "I guess that means we have to get moving?" He asked as he moved his arms and offered her one to hold while they walked.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2008, 11:17 PM

Holding his hand she smiles and walks with him to their dinner. Sighing softly under her breath, she really didn't want to face her mother.

Donut

Old 04-16-2008, 01:10 AM

Lance was there walking with her, and he was smiling as well. He was willing to help her out if she needed it. "I am here if you need me.." He said softly to her as they went into the room.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2008, 04:44 PM

walking in to the dining room with him she smiled softly and sighed a little. Making her way to the side of the table with him on the other she kissed her fathers seat and bowed before takeing her place at the side of him with her mother acrossed from her. "How are you?" Celest asked politely as the food was brought to the table.

Donut

Old 04-22-2008, 06:20 PM

Lance sat down beside Celest and was as quiet as could be. He still felt weird being here, and after hearing what her mother did to her, he wasn't too happy being here with that. He just didn't want to see her get hurt anymore, and he like her more than anything anyway. He just sat there and smiled every once in a while as the food was placed in front of him. He didn't start eating until either the king or the queen started eating first, it was just common certisy since it wasn't his kingdom that he was in.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2008, 12:31 AM

Sighing, Celest began to eat, keeping her eyes off her mother. She didn't want to look at her or talk to her as of right now. Looking over at Lance from the corner of her eye she gave a smile smile before she closed her eyes and sipped her soup. The King, her father began talking. "How have you been my daughter? good news, that all is well?" She nodded quietly still eating never lifting her gaze from her soup. "Its been fine.."

Donut

Old 04-26-2008, 03:43 AM

Lance sipped some soup as well, and smiled back at Celest. he liked when she was smiling, and hoped she could stay happy as well.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2008, 11:51 PM

Sitting up once her soup was finished she dappled her lips with her napkin, Reaching out she took a glass of water and sipped as her father began to speak. "So when is the wedding set?" As he asked Celest chocked and spite up water. "What? what wedding?" She blinked confused and looked to her step-mother with a frown. "what lies have you been spitting out again!!" She growled and looked at her father as she stood up. "Excuse me!" Celest quickly ran from the table going to her room and slamming the door. She knew she was disrespectful to her step-mother and knew her father would be mad.

Donut

Old 04-28-2008, 01:02 PM

Lance looked shocked when he heard the word wedding, and knew there wasn't on planed..for them anyway. He looked over at Celest, and when she started to leave, he got up as well, and started after her. He lost her down the hall, but still found her room when the door slammed. He just stood there at the door for a while, then asked. "You alright?" He sat down in front of her door... he still wanted to be with her, but not in it got her worked up.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2008, 11:42 PM

Sighing she heard Lance and pulled her bedroom door open, for him to come in if he wished. "I am fine..." she rubbed her eyes and pulled off her hair clip letting her hair fall around her pale face. "Its not that I don't want to marry you, I just don't want my step mother planning it for me, and telling people that I am when we haven't even discussed much about it .." Celest sits down at the end of her bed frowning wither her eyes staring at the ground.