[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 10-25-2007, 02:11 AM

Kari felt her phone vibrate, and she flipped it open, reading the text message. "Hey, you text him back. Not me. Use your own phone, though, girlie." She said, showing Alaina the message.

Alaina looked at the road, and read the message quickly. She slowed down, to make sure she ddn't crash into anything. She grabbed her own cellphone out of her pocket, and texted back to him.

Yeah, sure. There is nice hotel nearby. Rooms are pretty expensive though.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 10-25-2007, 04:21 AM

Raizo looked at the phone, after it rang back. 'Thats fine, I will pay for us.' He texted back. Seeing the hotel sign, down the road, he slowed down as well. He nudged Kev.

Kev sat up the chair and looked around. "we there?"

"Nope, just stoping for the night.." Raizo replied. He was woundering if they were splitting a room, to make it cheeper? or just getting two rooms?

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 10-25-2007, 07:33 PM

Alaina flipped open her phone as it vibrated, and she looked at the message. She smiled softly, sending back, 'Okay. We'll split a room, unless you want to practically pay a grand for two rooms.' She laughed softly, turning into the parking lot for the hotel, pulling into a seat. "Come on, Kari. We're going to, most likely, split a room with the boys. I think I still have some clothes in the trunk." She got out of the car, popping her trunk open.

Kari smiled, getting out of the car. She walked towards the trunk, and found the small bag with their clothes still in it. "Alright, and you really like going to the five star places, dontcha'?" She asked playfully, shutting the trunk and waiting for the boys.

Donut

Old 10-25-2007, 08:02 PM

Raizo got out, and streached a bit. Takeing in a deep breath. It was nice to be out in some freash air.

Kev got out as well. "who picked this place..and whos getting killed to pay for it." he said looking around at the outside of the building.

"I am paying..you have a problem?" Raizo asked raising one eyebrow, before walking over toward the girl. "you two ready?" he asked trying to be polite for being rivels and all, but he was starting to feel like they would get along anyway.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2007, 01:00 AM

Alaina smiled softly at the boys, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm about as ready as I'll ever be. Maybe we all can get to know each other since we're going to be working together, right?" She asked softly, pushing off of her car, walking towards the entrance to the hotel.

Kari laughed softly, keeping the small dufflebag in her hand as she started walking next to Alaina. "Hey, are you sure you don't want all of us pitching in for the cost? It is a lot of money for one room." She offered, running her hand through her hair.

Donut

Old 10-26-2007, 03:11 AM

"No its fine, the men are soposed to pay anyway, and I just want to be nice. And I agree with you Alaina" Raizo said, walking beside her by now. He knew that kev is the only one that didn't really want to be with them because they were not in his group, but he was the leader, and there were no arguing of the matter.

Kev rolled his eyes, and walked to catch up behind them.
Raizo payed for the room, and was handed a key. "Room 235...Ok, let go..I am ready to collaps." He said and chuckled again.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2007, 03:46 AM

She rolled her eyes, shrugging her shoulders slightly. She didn't feel like arguing with anyone, so she'd just let him have her way. She tried to stiffle a yawn as he baught the key, but it was a failed attempt and she smiled. "Yeah, me too."

Kari noticed Kev walking behind them and paused her stride, waiting for him. "Hey, do you like, not talk or something?" She asked bluntly, looking over at him. "Alaina nor I bite. Well, Alaina doesn't." She smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

Donut

Old 10-26-2007, 04:22 AM

Kev tryed not to smerk, but he did anyway. "I do, but sometimes I dont"

Raizo added "Yea to those that you don't trust." He smiled, and yawned as well. They got to their room, and he opened it. Holding the door open "Ladies first.." He said and smiled again.
Kev just didn't care, and walked right it.

"whatever, dont mind him" Raizo said trying to excuse him.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2007, 09:44 AM

Kari tilted her head to the side, nodding her head. "Well, I don't see why he doesn't like us. Honestly. Its not like we're attacking you guys or anything." She pointed out, walking in after him. "I mean, Alaina nor I are that bad of company, are we?" She asked everyone in the room, setting the bag on one of the beds.

Alaina smiled, shaking her head as she too walked in. "Aww, you're not that bad, Kev. Plus, we've met ruder people." She smiled comfortingly, hoping he wouldn't always be like this while they were trying to beat the new team that emerged, but if he so chose, she couldn't stop him or anything. She walked and plopped down on the bed, opening the bag and grabbing a tank top and a pair of shorts.

Donut

Old 10-26-2007, 04:49 PM

Kev, just plopped down on the other bed. Takeing up the whole thing. And was the first to fall asleep.

Raizo chuckled, and pulled up a chair. "I guess he was just that tiard. But he usually isn't like this either." He said trying to settle this, but knowing that it wasn't going to work.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2007, 06:27 PM

Kari watched Kev in amazement, laughing softly. "Well, I'm following suit. You bugging me all night about them getting here was exhausting." She commented, going into the bathroom and changing into her own pair of shorts and a slightly baggy T-shirt before going to lay on a side of the bed.

Alaina smiled, stretching her legs slightly. "Its fine, I'm cranky as hell when I don't have any sleep. I understand, completely." She looked at him. "So, other then racing, what do you do for hobbies?" She asked kindly.

Donut

Old 10-26-2007, 08:34 PM

"nothing really, I try and get tons of different music, but thats it." he replied, sitting down in the chair. "Hadn't really talked to people outside of out clan either, until today. So I am glad I am away from that.." He added chuckling. "what about you?" He was curious about her as well.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2007, 03:25 AM

Alaina smiled, yawning slightly. "Well, I dunno. I like going to random local concerts. And reading." She said, blushing slightly when she said she read. "Not very interesting. Though, my parents wished I would have kept to just that, instead of getting into racing."

Donut

Old 10-28-2007, 05:47 AM

"I wish I knew mine, I haven't seen them yet, and hope to some day. All I know is that we moved here a while back, and my parents stayed there. I was with my grandparents, till they passed away." He said grabbing a blanket off the floor that he placed there before. "Readings cool though, I guess I do a bit of that, but it has to be something that I am interested in."" He said hopping to make here feel better after seeing her blush. "You know that we have a lot in common, and hopefully someday we can just hangout sometime, instead of wanting to take over someone territory or each others." He said now blushing himself. He was staring to get closer to her, and way hopping that the races wouldn't take them apart.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2007, 10:15 AM

Alaina smiled softly, bitting her bottom lip. She couldn't understand how different it would be without her parents, no matter how much she complained about them. They were her parents, after all. Trying to get more comfortable, she pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. "I'm sorry." She said, unsure what to say about the parent thing. But once he changed the subject, she sighed in relief, nodding her head. "Yeah, I can read almost anything. Practically." She laughed, shrugging her shoulders. However, hearing his suggestion of them getting to know eachother more, and she smiled. She would really like that. "Yeah. That would be great. It gets kinda boring just hanging with the same people all of the time." She said jokingly, running her hand through her hair, yawning slightly.

Donut

Old 10-30-2007, 04:15 AM

"Yea I agree..even thought my friends are great, I still feel alone..Its weird."He said with a half smiled. He was starting to feel comfortable around those two, and like he should be with them, instead of fighting against them. "How about this.. when this is all done and over, we both split the land, and we can both be DK's" he said leaning the chain back, and resting back on the pillow. He was hopping that she would agree, but he didn't know if there was still a set of feelings that were against them. "We better get to bed, so we can get moveing early..and practice more too" he added closing his eyes.

Not long after he was asleep like Kev has been this whole time. He just still hopped they would be friends after all this...if not more

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 07:58 PM

Alaina smiled softly, knowing the feeling exactly. "Yeah, I understand that completely. I always thought that was because I wasn't from around here. California is my home, not Tokyo. But, I've slowly gotten used to this place. But I still get that feeling." She looked away, not sure if it was wise to get so close to someone who she would just become enemies with in a little bit. However, at his suggestion, she looked back over at him, smiling. "Yeah. That would work. I'm for it, at least." She said, nodding her head. "Yeah, I'm getting tired.." She yawned, laying back after him, falling asleep soon afterwards.

Donut

Old 10-30-2007, 08:47 PM

The morning came fast, and Kev was the first one awake. So he got into the bath room first and started taking a shower.

Raizo was up next seeing that Kev was gone..He got up, and streaked. He knew where Kev was by the sound of the water. He pushed the chair back, and headed out to get some doughnuts, and headed back.

By then Kev was out, and redressed. He smiled "food..thanks dude.." He took one and sat back down on the bed. and turned on the TV.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2007, 02:03 PM

When she heard the shower start, she grudgingly woke up, but not really. It wasn't until Raizo left that she completely woke up. "Alaina, get up girl." She said, pushing her friend gently. She knew if no one woke her up, Alaina would sleep all morning.

Alaina yawned when Kari finally managed to get her up, just when Kev and Raizo came back into the living room. She was hungry, but she didn't want to move and fell back down onto the bed, trying to go back to sleep. "Its too early."

Donut

Old 10-31-2007, 08:48 PM

Raizo looked at the clock "its 9:30..thats early?" He asked sitting the dough nuts down, and taking one. He knew that she must sleep in a lot, but he also knew that they had to get moving too. "come on, lets get going..we can't lay here all day...well we can, but we won't win then.." He said not trying to be mean, but getting the point across.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2007, 12:45 AM

Kari laughed, pushing her friend gently. "To her, anything before noon is early." She joked, pulling her best friend up. She crawled over and grabbed a doughnut. She brushed it across Alaina's face, trying to get her to grab the sugery piece of food.

Alaina groaned, opening her eyes. She ignored the doughnut, sending a hateful glare towards Raizo. "Screw you." She said angerily. Though she didn't mean it, she was just not a morning person. She whimpered, pushing herself out of bed. She grabbed her bag. "Me. Shower." With that, she walked into the bathroom.

Donut

Old 11-01-2007, 04:28 AM

"About time you move..I was about to leave you here.." Raizo said joking around. He sat down, on the end of the of the beds, and waited. "we can leave when she gets put.." he added hopping that it would be soon.

Kev got up after finishing his also, and headed toward the door. "I am going to look at your car, and see what needs done." He said looking at Raizo.

Raizo nodded, and replied back "Alright, we will be done when she gets done." and watched Kev walk out. "hes a loner, and don't talk much to new people.." He said just to be talking, not knowing if Kari was listening or not.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2007, 07:50 PM

Kari watched Kev leave, but shrugged. Hearing Raizo speak explained some things. "I understand that, but its not like we're going to beat this new DK at the snap of a finger. We're going to be around eachother a lot; so why try to avoid the unavoidable?" She asked taking a bite out of the doughnut that she had in her hand.

Alaina got out a few minutes later, in jean shorts and a baby Tee. She was brushing her hair out, yawning. "Hey, where is the other guy? Kev?" She asked hesitantly, walking over and slipping her shoes back on. She jumped up, making sure they were on, before laughing. "Come on. Lets go."

Donut

Old 11-02-2007, 04:31 AM

"hes outside.." Raizo said and laughed watching her. "you want a doughnut before you go?" He asked holding out the box, and standing up as well.

Kev opened the hood of the car and was tweaking with the tuning of the engion. After his shower, he was now dirtier than he was.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 09:43 AM

Alaina shrugged, looking at the doughnuts, then at her stomach, then shaking her head. "Nah. I'm not hungry. I just wanna start doing something." She said, grabbing her bag, and walking out the door quickly. She saw Kev, and waved. "Hiya."

Kari laughed as well, finishing the doughnut and shaking her head as she got off the bed. "Thats Alaina. Shower's wake her up, and make her like this." She pointed out, shaking her head as she stretched, slipping her flip-flops off. "Come on. Before Alaina harrasses Kev too much."