Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 07:54 PM

This is how it started..

There once was a young girl named Bernadette. The day before her fourteenth birthday she found herself not knowing what to do with her life. Of course, everyone told her not to worry about it since she was so young. But that wasn't enough to convince her. She adored writing greatly, but sadly she wasn't the best. Therefore, to practice her skills, she asked for a notebook for her birthday. Her parents agreed, and on her birthday she received one, alright, but it wasn't what she expected. It was old, and withered. But a notebook was a notebook and she began writing.

What she didn't know is that the notebook wasn't ordinary. Oh no, far from that. Extraordinary. You see, whenever someone was halfway done with their story, the notebook sucked you inside of it! You just have to finish the story yourself..

Inside the Notebook..

Luckily, Bernadette wasn't writing about any mass murderers. She was writing about a magical kingdom. But, it was ruled by a queen who was gorgeous, but pure evil. Most people call her The Royal Witch. She wanted everyone in the kingdom to be her slave. But there was a small group of mythical creatures, and they were planning to rebel against her. But they also have help from the castle's maid, Delilah. Unfortunately, that wicked queen also has help from mythical creatures. Only they aren't pixies or anything, they are just as evil as her. But Bernadette has yet to finish the rest of the book. Will it be a happy ending, or with The Royal Witch get her kingdom of slaves?

Last edited by Elektra_x3; 07-29-2008 at 09:28 PM..

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 08:35 PM

Rules:

o1.) Respect Mene TOS

o2.) No godmodding, autohitting, blah blah blah.

o3.) Please, don't kill anyone without the consent by me, and the person you're trying to kill.

o4.) Be literate.

o5.) Stick to the storyline.

o6.) If you join, and don't post without telling me that you'll be gone for a while, I will kick you out of the roleplay.

o7.) Pm all of the profiles to me.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 08:43 PM

Profile Skeletons:

Code:
Username:
Name:
Age: (Doesn't have to be a set age, I don't mind if you put child, teenager, adult, etc.)
Species: (Fireball Pixie, Hobgoblin, that type of stuff. Please no angels or vampires.)
Looks: (Description or image)
Whose team are you on: (The Rebels or The Royal Witch.)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Feel free to ask me about what type of species you could be. :B

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 02:22 AM

Characters:

The Writer:

Username: Confused
Name: Bernadette Grenaldi (Bernie.)
Species: Human
Looks: Bernie
Whose team are you on: Neither, although she fancies The Rebels more so.
Personality: Definitely not very brave, a little shy, but she's prepared to do anything she can to break out of that shell.
Short Bio: She lived a regular life, with regular friends and family. So she was definitely not prepared to be sucked into a notebook!

The Rebels:

Username: Elektra_x3
Name: Delilah
Species: Human
Looks: Delilah has dark wavy hair reaching just below her shoulders. Her skin pale and she has beautiful green eyes.
Whose team are you on: The Rebels
Personality: Bernadette created Delilah to be quiet and shy to people that just see her as a maid, but to others like The Rebels, she is loud and unafraid to do whatever it takes to overthrough the Queen.
Short Bio: When Delilah was born, both of her parents were murdered by The Royal Witch. Delilah was then being taken care of her, but put she managed to convince other people that she was just an odd girl that was now serving the evil queen. She despised her.

Username: Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
Name: Myne
Species: Druid
Looks: Myne
Whose team are you on: Rebels
Personality: Rebellious, definitely and smart.
Short Bio: No memories (if thats okay)

Username:Stormy1
Name: Cambridge Lafray
Species: Elf
Looks: Cambridge
Whose team are you on: The Rebels
Personality: serious at time but still has her happy moments. loves to smile though.
Short Bio: she lived in a small village with her brother until the queens people came through and order them to leave or die. They instead fought against them to keep their houses and such. Her brother died that day as did a lot of elves. So Cambridge left and traveled in till she learned of the rebel's that were fighting against the queen and joined them.

Username: Artemis Pendragon
Name: Artemis Pendragon (Arty)
Species: Human/Elf
Looks: Arty
Whose team are you on: A lone Rebel.
Personality: She is a tough girl with a soft heart. She loves nature and all creatures but doesn't mind smacking a few people around if need be.
Short Bio: Like most Rebels her family was separated by The Royal Witch's evil doings. Her parents and baby sister were taken, now she has no idea weather they are alive or not. She wonders around the forests. She also has a pet:

Pet Name: Lucia
Species: Fox made from light.
Looks: Lucia
Short Bio: She was given to Artemis when she was a small child and they are best friends.

With The Royal Witch:

Username: True Jelly Oh!
Name: Adia Mauden
Species: Witch
Looks: Tall and with a slightly muscular build. Adia has thin, black hair that just barely reaches below her elbows, sometimes kept in a long, loose, braid. She has blue eyes and a hard stare, she can manage a very soft and trusting expression if she's calm-a talent which earned her the trust of many important people. Her clothes usually consist of a few layers of dark shawls and long skirts, with a few magical talismans at her waist.
Whose team are you on: MY team(Royal Witch)
Personality: Adia has a very focused personality. Her main focus is power. She enjoys being in control very much, and will do whatever it takes to maintain that power. Whether that means long hours of negotiation, or going into battle herself. She likes to analyze every part the kingdom under her control, often making personal trips along the countryside(always well armed with weapons and warriors), just to make sure her control is total.
Short Bio: Adia was raised in a wealthy family and taught at a young age the beauty of aristocracy. In her teenage years, she was sent to apprentice under an experienced wizard in a larger kingdom. That is where she was able to surpass both her tutor and her parents, first mastering all the magic the wizard could teach and then starting to make a name for herself through members of the monarchy. A few years and a few back stabbings later, Adia was able to usurp the kingdom's power and take the crown for herself.

Username: Sun
Name: Tsarina
Species: Centaur
Looks: To the shoulder blades of the horse part of her, she stands at 16 hands, and her human torso being about a meter from stomach to head.
She has a hide of white, with golden coloured hair and tail. Her hair is entwined with many feather like trinkits, and dyed in stripes of many colours. She has a pale skin, with very light blue eyes, and her overall frame is quite lithe. She wears a black garment slightly resembling a corset, and a green linen sash with the Queens insignia.
Whose team are you on: The Royal Witch.
Personality: Tsarina, is mild mannered, and well spoken girl, who enjoys humor. Despite her chosen side, she doesn't like killing and hurting people, and is well liked by the public and slaves, as far as it is possible to like the enemy.
Short Bio: Tsarina turned her back on her family, in order to join the Queens ranks, as they deeply opposed it. She felt though, that the Queen is making changes for better in the world, and is quite happy to serve under her. She was spotted by the Queen as somebody who enjoys people, so her work often revolves around them, and helping to keep the order.

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-06-2008, 01:47 PM

((So when do we start?))

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 04:04 PM

((As soon as we get the witch and maybe some other evil sidekicks. But I don't knoww.))

Confused
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2008, 03:05 PM

Bernadette was sitting near her window, in the middle of writing a sentence in her unimpressive notebook. The Rebels beckoned to Delilah to come down from the castle. Bernie scratched her head and bit the tip of her turquoise pen. She wondered what she could write next. She flipped the pages that she had written so far and looked at how many pages she had left to go. "I should be about halfway done with my story!" she exclaimed with a grin.

Suddenly, the open notebook began to form a swirling electric blue circle. "What the..?" Bernadette began. Then, the swirling thing got bigger and bigger and, without her realizing what was going on, it was sucking her inside of the notebook!

With a thud!, she fell in a forest. "Ow.." she said, rubbing her behind. She found herself looking up at a huge castle, not noticing the three girls with pointy ears, and a really shiny fox.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2008, 03:14 PM

((I'm so excited! n___n))

Delilah looked down from up in a castle window at The Rebels. She nodded and turned to make her way downstairs. But she stopped as she heard a thud and a voice that didn't belong to anyone she knew. Turning back to look out the window once more, she saw a human, like her, gazing up at the castle she was in and rubbing her behind.

She heard someone else stirring in the castle. The chefs must be awake already. Which meant the rest of the staff could be awake as well. She signaled for The Rebels and the human girl to go back inside of the forest before they were spotted. The last thing she needed was for one of Queen Adia's puppets telling her that The Rebels were on her turf.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-13-2008, 10:57 PM

((Woot to starting! ^_^ ))

Cambridge was still looking up at the castle even though Delilah had signaled to them that she would be down soon. She was surprised to hear a thud and went to turn towards the sound when Delilah came back and signaled for them to return to the forest from which they came from. She nodded and turned to the others with her when she saw a human looking girl not but 5 feet from them.

A look of confusion came over Cambridge's face,She wasn't sure who exactly this girl was but she knew that she wasn't part of the Witch's little minions. She knew that they needed to be gone though, she ran up to the girl and grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.
"I'm not sure who you are girl, but I advise you to fallow us or fall pray to the Witch." She turned to the others quickly and said, "Into the forest ladies." before running towards the destination.

Confused
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2008, 03:29 AM

"Oh my gosh.." she said, as she was dragged away by Cambridge. She looked exactly like the Cambridge from her story. "This is amazing.." she said to herself, she was completely in awe. They were in the forest, the exact same forest that she pictured in her mind. "I am in my story." she whispered to herself. She just sat there in the dirt while the others hid from view. She decided to crawl behind a tree. If the good guys could see her, the bad guys could too.

She suddenly realized what position she was in and began to panic. "How am I going to get out!? How the heck did I get in? Why is this happening to me? I'm just a teenager!" she complained, resting her face in her hands.

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-22-2008, 06:48 PM

((yay we starting!))
Myne ran alongside the other rebels. "Hey, you, what's your name?" She asked, referring to Bernadette.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-27-2008, 12:40 PM

"Myne don't frighten the girl now." Cambridge said looking over at her. "She obviously freaking out, least we can do is ask politely what her name is." She smiled and turned towards the girl who was crouched behind a tree trunk, head in her hands. Quickly, but careful, she worked her way over to her. "Hello, unknown girl that came from no where. What are you doing here, and what is your name?" She asked glancing at the girl and then back towards the castle.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 04-27-2008, 04:32 PM

Tsarina, despite her liking for the castle and bustle of the city, was a forest creature at heart.
After all were not the woods the ancesteral home of centaurs?

Morning was greeting her, the suns rays speckling her through the canopy of the trees. It made her darkly aware of the colours in her hair...Clothes... Other city abominations...The reality that she was not a true denizen of the forest anymore.
That she had chosen her side, and now the city was her abode.

Instinct was still strong though, and her hooves made little sound, picking out the least incriminating places to stand. Something was in the air. A smell strong on the wind, blowing from the city. There were 'Goings On', she felt.
"Hmmmm." She grinned slyly to herself at the thought of something more interesting than the drone of 'Services To The Public In The Name Of The Queen'. She chose to ignore the euphanism of the name.

She wasn't far from the end of the forest, and as she reached view of the first house, marking the city, she saw also several people heading towards the forest, at what might be considered a 'Cause For Concern' speed.