Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-09-2008, 11:26 PM

Sorry Peaches, that song came on just as I started typing. XD

Ah, we never decided who would play the vampire or the human...

THE PLOT

Perhaps something along the lines of a vampire bites a college student, and leaves him as a human unde rthe vampies control barely. The college student doesn't realize this and blows the vampire off. Maybe he comes home to find the vampire staying in his house or something... but anyway, the bite creates a bond between them so they'd have to sta together, but niether's willing to listen to or control the other well enough to do any good...

~babbles on~

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-09-2008, 11:37 PM

hmmm I'll be the vampire!!! wait am i playing as a girl or guy O.o

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-09-2008, 11:48 PM

I guy I would assume, you wanted Yaoi right?

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 PM

oh yea duh! Heh i had a blonde moment there..

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-09-2008, 11:56 PM

You are blonde. ~pokes av~

XD

I'm working on a HUGE project, I'll post when I take a break from it.

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-10-2008, 12:01 AM

>.> it's dark blonde....lolz

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 06:53 PM

((The shitty thing is, I already posted, but mene froze up on me. ;-; ))

The sun had long set, and following Jin Sirus' usual bad luck, it was pouring rain. He had just goten off work at his part time job, which wasn't the most innocent, and didn't suit him very well as all. However the pay was good and he was smart enough to stay out of trouble, so being a dancer at a club worked out well. On top of that the hours were fairly short, from six to eleven monday through thursday and six to midnight friday and saturday. He'd pulled on his sweatshirt, but hadn't bothered to changed out of the short black shorts that were a part of his outfit. A particularly interested customer ad been giving him the creeps, so he'd left in a hurry.

He had however traded out the boots for his black converse sneakers, one trade he wished he hadn't made. The boots were uncomfortable, but waterproof at least. He'd get hom to his on room apartment, take a shower, dry and braid his waist length black hair, put some pajama's on, and finally sit down with some tea to study and work on homework.

It was 11pm on a Moday night, so of course he had homework due the ext day, although he had gotten a lot of it done over the weekend. If all went well, he'd be in bed by one, and since he'd havetaken his shower that night, he'd be able to sleep in until seven before making his 7:30am class.

These plans in mind his warm gray eyes settled on the wet pavemment ahead of him, ignoring the wet fabric that clung to his form and the water dripping down his face that glittered as he passed under lamp posts.

His build was athletic, strong but slender, fast and flexible. He had been in track and swiming during highschool.

His pace quickened at the movement of a shadow, sill spooked by the man from the club. Surely no one would go to the trouble of following him, right?

((You can introduce your characte rhowever you like, as the man from the club, someone else, whatever. Poor Jin's just easily spooked. n.n; ))

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 10:46 PM

((mhm....i see....ok..it's coming to me....))

His Short black hair swaying in the wind soon became wet from the pouring rain. JP was wandering the streets, for some reason the road was his way of thinking.

His piercing blue eyes glanced up at the orange-grey sky. His jeans were soaking wet; he didn't have his shirt on for some reason showing off his dragon tattoo on his left shoulder. His white sneakers were damp and shiny. He wasn't worried about danger on the streets after all he is pretty strong and muscular ((yummy 8) lolz ))

JP had a lot of things on his mind like relationships, school, work, money, friends, his apartment he couldn't handle all of the stress. He was lonely and angry. JP looked over to his usual spot on the side of the road; A wooden bench. He practically owned that bench since he carved all his thoughts and feelings with a pocket knife he kept in his back pants pocket.

He went over to the bench and sat on it, taking out his knife. But then he saw something walking down the road. He didn't want to scare anyone so he put away he knife in his back pants pocket.

((I might say yummy a lot...heh i'm boy crazy o.O))

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 11:03 PM

((Aww, Sirus isn't a 'something'. XD Your character's the vampire right?))

Jin glanced at the man as he passed, but paid no attention to him. Afterall, he had no reason too. It wasn't until he heard footsteps behind him that he finally turned around. The middle aged man from the club was catching up to him. He gave a sigh, he so didn't need somthing like this now... espeacially not now, he had a life damnit!

"Hey!" The man called, "Wait up!"

Jin ignored him and turned, listening carefully to determin how close the man was. He turned again as the man caught up to him but didn't stop.

"How much?" He asked awkwardly, "I mean,, for... you know..."

"Sex?" Jin filled in the blank for him. "I don't sell."

"Aw, come on, I'll pa..." The man made the grave mistake of resting a hand on Jin's shoulder, and in one fluid motion his school back, equiped with four heavy text books, a sketch book, a dictionary and everythign for his laptop but the laptop itslef (which was in a seperate case) slammed into the man, knocking him back on his ass.

"I told you, I'm not selling." He said as the man fumbled with something. Jin froze as he realized it was a gun. I had no idea his luck was -that- bad. "So you're gonna get it one way or another, that's your point huh?" just keep talking, he could talk his way out of this. He'd make excuses, claim to have aids, anything to get rid of the man.

((For lack of anything better to post. @_@ I refer to him as both Jin and Sirus, it's a bad habit, don't get confused. ;-; ))

((ADDED PLOT TO FIST POST! AND RAPED CAPSLOCK!))

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 11:16 PM

((i meant to type someone...typos!!!! they're after me!!!))

JP stared at the to men and then noticed the gun that the man was holding. JP's eyes turned blood red and he got up from the bench. " Excuse me, I think the guy said something like no." He went up to the man on the ground " shooting at someone because of that doesn't make any sense does it?"

He looked at Sirus " Run? Or stand there to be killed by some guy with a gun?" JP walked in the middle off them too " Well? don't just stand there"

(( sorry thats all i could come up with XD))

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 11:33 PM

Jin blinked as the man from before stepped in. Was he some kind of idiot? Well, red contacts, dragon tatoos... probably.

If he had any sense at all he would have just taken off, but he couldn't let some stranger get shot for his sake could he? Well, he could, but his consience wouldn't be happy with him.

The man with the gun wouldn't give him the time to think, in his panick he fired at the newcomer and Jin flinched at the sound.

Another shot went off, this time at Jin, but Jin had already moved. A few flailing limbs and gun shots later Jin was sitting on the man's chest, his shoulder bleeding where he'd been hit and the gun, with one shot left, to the man's head.

"Hey..." He said, turning slightly to face the new comer. "I'm letting this asswhipe go, I've got he weapon, and he's a coward, he'll run... right?" He questioned the man he was sitting on, pressing the cold metal to the man's scalp. the man nodded in terror.

Sirus let him up and the man took off running. He looked over his shoulder, knowing a bit about medicine thanks to his parents. It would heal up pretty quick, he just had to stop the bleeding. He forced himself to move it, to be sure he could, and while it hurt like hell it moved fine.

"Don't call the police please, if tye find out I'm involved with a club or a shooting I could ge thrown out of school, I can't afford for that to happen." He handed the gun to the stranger, "Take this, I'm not having anything to do with it."

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 11:46 PM

JP's eyes turned back to normal and grabbed the gun " Need help?" Then Jp felt a stink and looked down, he got shot in his arm " Well what do you know" He got his pocket knife out from his back pocket and dung it under the bullet in his arm and got it out.

He looked at Jin and then looked at the blood on the floor leading up to Jin. JP's eyes turned red away "...Blood....well i'm quite thristy" He walked closer to the guy and his vamps showed

(( sorry busy XD ))

(( whats with all of my short posts!?!?!?!)) (sorry...)

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 AM

Jin frowned, noticing the change of eye color, but he didn't really care,at least, he didn't until the man said soemthing about being thirsty for blood. "What the hell? Back off you idiot..." He said, taking a step back himself.

Seriously, lady luck was a total bitch. First a shitty evening dancing in a club then pesteredby some pervert, then on the wrong end of a gun, and now having to dealing with some nutcase with a blood fettish. Yeah, a lovely night. So much for being asleep by one am... it looked like ot would be two or three at the earliest now.

"Son of a... fuck you, I'm going home." He said as he turned his back on the man, another brilliant move on his part, and headed off, shill listening carefully. I fhe felt any sort of movement, heard anything, he'd be ready to defend himself, but why would the guy ttack him after helping him? Then again, why would he help in the first place? The world had to many wierdos.

He'd get home, take shower, skip the tea, finish his homework, skip the studying, and get some sleep. All of course, after dressing his wound.

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 02:24 AM

JP watched the man leave. His eyes turned back to normal and so did his vamps. The thought to himself " he's the one" He ran after Jin hoping to follow him home.

After all Jp felt Jin's strength and the only way to be connected with him is a bite on the neck. Hopefully that was the way he couldn't make him understand that he was the one JP was looking for, for years

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 02:40 AM

Jin failed to notice he was being followed, the thoughts of a warm bed and a hot shower were enough of a distraction. After a long walk he finally arived home as his cheap srudio apartment. He headed into the bathroom, stripped, took a shower, cleaned the wound, and managed to wrap it up with some bandages. The bullet had gone clean through lickily, takign out a chunk of muscle and hurting pretty bad, but not doing any serious damage.

He pulled on a pair of pajama pants, staying shirtless, then curled up on the couch with a text book and a pad of paper to take notes on.

Unfourtunately for him, Sirus soon drifted off,the days events and lack of cafiene too much for him.

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 02:48 AM

JP was standing outside of jin's apartment wondering how to get inside...Then just remebered he could walk through walls

JP ended up inside on Jin's room. He noticed Him passed out on the couch. Jp's eyes turned blood red once again and his vamps were out. He walked over the Jin and moves his hair off his neck.

Jp's eyes glowed and then get quickly jabbed his vamps in Jin's neck and held it there for 10 seconds then took them out. JP's eyes turned back to normal and his vamps when back in. He picked Jin up and put in on his bed, then Jp went to the couch and sat on it turning off all of the lights sitting there in the dark

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 02:57 AM

Jin woke as he was moved to the bed, not entirely certain what was happening. His neck ached, and he was sitting in bed, in the dark. But, that wasn't right, he'd fallen asleep on the couch, not in bed, and he hadn't shut the light out.. had the power cut? Maybe he'd moved and just didn't remember? He put a hand tohis neck, it was wet a slick. Sweat? Or... something else? He got up, feeling weak, and fumbled for the light switch.

Damn, it was hard just to move. He grew light headed as he hit the switch, and he imediately moved back to the bed before he could fall, only then noticing he wasn't alone in the apartment. Had the stranger drugged him or something? "What the fuck... are you doing... in my apartment?" He asked, fury and exhaustion clinging to his every word, "And what did you do to me?" he asked, feeling his pockets for his phone before remembering he'd left his cell in his short shorts, which were on the floor at the foot of his bed.

((XD He swears a lot when he's tired. ))

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:03 AM

((lolz))

JP was cranky and wasn't in the mood for chit-chat
He reached in his pocket and grabbed a cig and a lighter.
" I bit you now go to sleep"

He lit the cig and looked at Jin

" Your understand once you go to sleep, don't fear me i won't kill you."

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:12 AM

Jin frowned, "What the fuck do you mean you -bit- me?" He picked up a glass of water off his nightstand and tosed it at the man, dousing hin with water and hopefully causing him some pain to. "No smoking in here, now get the fuck out!" He was too tired for all of this... he fell back on the bed in a dead faint.

((What's he supposed to understand? and try to add more to your posts, they're getting hard to reply to. n.n;))

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:23 AM

((sorry lolz ok))

UNDERSTANDING:

Jin has to understand that they knew each other from their passed lives. Jin used to be a Vampire too, but was cursed by the Darkness to rest his case and return to a human. You see JP and Jin used to be good friends Until the Darkness tore then apart. Jin still had his Vampire powers but he didn't know that. JP was sent to bite Jin to suck out all of his powers so nothing goes wrong but JP isn't 100 percent sure if it worked or not. JP has to stay near by Jin just in case something goes wrong. Jin can't afford to die now....(( i'm making this up as i go XD))

JP got up and threw his wet cig in the trash
Then he sat next to Jin on his bed " you don't understand yet" he wishpered

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:26 AM

A. You aren't supposed to decide things like that about other people's characters without talking to them about it first silly. e_e

B. So is he supposed to get it or not? @_@ Now you've got me confuzed.

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:30 AM

Whaaa???? i'm confused too!!!! :?

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:31 AM

...~doesn't know what to say~

Peaches
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:33 AM

ummmmm...lets see......what should we do know :cry: :cry: UGH I ALWAYS SCREW THINGS UP!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i'm sorry :( this is my first time doing a vampire role play i usually do romance role plays.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 03:39 AM

eh, let's just call it quits. o.o