HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2008, 02:13 AM

((there was one Infection once and I elt it slip... :( never frogiving myself again *cries* it's gone now))

"I was sure I saw something" she whispered, but then turned her attention to the treasure. "What did you get?" she asked curiously, though without too much enthusiasm, she had never had much interest in the treasures. "So what are we doing now, this dungeon's done and to be honest I don't really feel like it anymore after what just happened, I still havened revived from the shock of almost being stuck to you" she made a face, but meant it as a joke

((exactly I especially love my kick-ass badass, he's the first male chara i've ever made so apologies if he's a little bit femanine lmao))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-14-2008, 02:28 AM

((:( Aw..That's how I feel about .hack//GU XD. It's okay, you'll find it sometime.))
"I got Virus Core Q. It would have neem almost impossible unless we were in a lost ground." Scarecrow walked over further to a doorway before typing some text into the box. "Agreed, we ought to get out of here before we run into anything else." He chuckled a bit at Rune's "enthusiasm" at being stuck with him before responding. "Neither have I. I thought I would freeze to death from being so close to you :P"
((Well, you don't have to worry about that. Yami turned out pretty well in terms of being not feminine.))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2008, 02:57 AM

((aaah hate my lack of knowledge :S))

"In that case maybe I should try a bit harder in doing just that" she moved to stand next to him, her non-real arm almost agianst his "Freezing already?" she asked him with her charasteristic coldness. Don't you just love the mike. "You happen to have A spare Sprita Ocarina?" she asked, for she didn't have one and wasn't looking foreward on walking the way back.

((haha well thinking as a guy isn't that hard knowing they dont think.. ))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-14-2008, 03:12 AM

((:|, don't worry you jsut have to get as addicted and bored as I am xD))
Scarecrow grinned, making his PC pretend to shiver. "Yeah, maybe I ought to use a Vak Kruz on you : P" He tended to use a combination between the mike and his keyboard depending on how busy he was. He shook his head at Rune, unfortunately. "If I did I would warped out of here when we came upon the Parasite Dragon." He moaned not wanting to go walk the way there.
((XD, that's true))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2008, 03:18 AM

"as if that would work..." she couldn't help laughing. "Oh well toughen up little one, we can just walk" she started walking in the direction they had come from. "What does the Virus Core Q do anyway, I've never heard of it" 'didn;t we just have a conversation about them' she smiled 'if I wouldn't know better I would think we were the next gen of DotHackers' the thoguht made her laugh even more, and then realized her mike was still on. "Sorry for that" she apologized, feeling dumb. The way was long, but she didn't really care, it would be a drag but then again, for every good thing in life something has to be given up for it, there's the braclet... and the way back.

((oh believe me im already addicted, i just bought another memorycard for the PS2 so KH2 would work, the 64 one doesn't work with the game so I had to buy an 8Mb one *cries* there goes 30 bucks [we dutchies dont like to spend money lol]))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-14-2008, 03:26 AM

"You never know (;" Scarecrow used a smile command as he walked with Rune. Although it would be funny to see what happens. "Virus Cores are used for gate hacking, particularly for going into protected areas." He chuckled a bit when Rune realized that her mike was still on. "It's fine besides, I'd like to be as famous as the first gen dothackers." He didn't feel like walking since it would take a while, but at least they wouldn't run into any monsters unless the portals regenerated.
((Damn that sucks DX, I'd hate to spend 30 bucks and then have to buy another one >_<. Believe me, Asians hate doing that too xD))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2008, 11:15 PM

"Wait, didn't they hack the gates with the bracelet?" she culdn't help but smile, but then realized another fact. "But what servers are there left hacking, the infection is over and the whole World is renewed meaning there are no mroe damaged areas" she reminded him, not seeing any use in using the Virus Cores. "Plus we would havhe to know the words. I wonder if they still have Net Slum" she had done a lot of research on the DotHackers in the few minutes and she had found an old article far away, hidden in the web search she had dnie, thgouh ti didn't provide half the information she had wanted to find.

"Listen to this, acording to this article I've found, Kite and BlackRose and some others have fought the 8 phases, though almost everyone is aware of that. It also told me about the gate hacking and Net Slum, it was said to be the domain of the legendary hacker Helba. And the infection that killed the data of some areas within the world, the cause is still unknown but those were the areas the DotHackers entered using the bracelet." she pretty much summoned up what she ahd read, it wasn;t much but it was all she had found so far. "It also mentioned the Epitaph of Twilight, which is said to be what the world was based on, thgouht he text was lost. I would give a lot to actually read it" she added

((Oh well, I aslo really wanna play KH2, Axel and Roxas here I come!!! cant wait till 358/2 days...))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 PM

Scarecrow eyed the Virus Cores before answering again. "I guess so, but there's another rumor that virus cores can lead to the Key of the Twilight, or Aura. It's worth a lot in the World. Anyway, the Net Slum would be a good idea, but I wonder if Helba is still here though." So she had done some googling. Well, at least she knows more than the average user now. The player in real life picked up the manual from where he tossed it and thumbed through until he found the "real information" page. So, the article had about as much information, maybe a little less than what he had written in the manual. "I'd like to read the original too if it weren't only in German. I haven't even found a fragment. "
((Haha, I know what you mean. I only got to play it for a week D:))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 12:27 AM

"Better hold on to it then, if you lose that Core I swear I will PK you myself" she threatened thoguh not really meant. they had almost reached the end of the dungeon."almost there little one, thank go dthis wasn't that much of a dungeon, emagine being stuck in a huge dungeon, well I know I'll never go anywhere without an Sprite Ocarina, never" she sighed, the player in real life picked up some homework she had actually supposed to be doing, Geography. 'Hardly worth even looking at' she dropped the book again. Her room, she saw, was a complete mess, she was too busy with playijgn th world to clean and her mum didn't care in the least. "so did you hear the rumours of this new PK'er?" she asked, jsut picking a random topic to talk about, there had been a message on 'The Board' warning poeple about this PK'er that was supposedly undefeatable. 'Didn't it single out a few classes?'
((aaaw muffin :P did you rent it or sumthing?))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-15-2008, 12:50 AM

"What are you going to do? Give my frost bite? :P"Scarecrow knew she meant that jokingly and then focused on getting out of the dungeon. "Little one? I'd be taller than you in real life." He grinned in good nature and then thought about the new PK that happened to come around. "Yeah, that girl's a Flick Reaper. From what I heard she only kills Macabre Dancers, Shadow Warlocks, and Harvest Clerics. I guess that means you ought to stay in your Long Arm form. She might be a hacker though if she's that undefeatable." He didn't want to say it, but one of his friends had become a lost one. She was a Shadow Warlock that was probably only in level ten when the PK killed her. For some reason she ended up as a coma victim.
((Yeah unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy it after. I mean I still have the game progress on my memory card, but I can't delete it :|))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 01:25 AM

((teehee looks who the cat brought in >ahem technically Parasite Dragon< shut up brain! ))

"You wish you were taller than me" she said simply before focussingher attention to the new topic. "don't expect me to go into hiding because a maniac on the loose" she snapped at him, a nit more violent than she intended "Sorry for that, but if I need my Macabre Dancer form I'm not afraid to change, I'm not going to let some girl affect me like that" she said stubbornly.

the moment they stepped out of the head of the dragon, which is the entrance to the dungeon, Rune noticed another pc standing there, it somewhat looked like he was waiting for something or someone. "Hi there" she said before realizing his outline looked a lot like the shadow she had just seen. His hair was a very dark blue, almost black in a way. He was wairing some sort of Cloak which was white, and the clothes he wore all had some sortof shade of either white or blue. He looked a bit weird, somewhat out of place, andhe was staring at her half. 'that's impossible, he can't see it' she assured herself before she selected party-chat. Hey Scarecrow, that guy really looks like the one I saw earlier, after defeating Parasite Dragon she typed. the boy looked a bit distant-like. "Uhm well.." he stuttered in a way which reminded Rune of her little sister, who was really afraid of anyone but her or her siblings. she moved her cursor over the PC, seeing his name was Cubia and his level was quite low, around 17. "I heard you talking about the PK'er" he said through a mike, his voice sounded quite soft and a bit uncertain.

"Yeah, what's with it?" her voice was a little less cold than toward normal strange PC, but she couldn;t help feeling a bit sorry toward this Cubia. "Well, I wondered, do you know anything about her" She noticed his character was only a little smaller than Scarecrow, even a bit taller than she was, but he seemed so small and fragile. she smiled at him and turned towars Scarecrow. Do you think we can trust him, he seems so helpless I can't help but want to help him she typed toward him

((i've decided to not reveal his thoughts for a while, just to keep it a bit mysterious muwuhaha ))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-15-2008, 01:54 AM

((XD, well mammals evolved from reptiles right? IDK =O))
"I don't have to *raspberry*" Scarecrow did this jokingly before smirking at Rune's slight anger. He held up his hands to show that he was sorry. "Just saying is all." As they stepped out Scarecrow winced at the fake sunlight shining into his FMD. It was then that he noticed a boy there, with what looked like an older world PC. "Yo." He made his PC give an enthusiastic wave even though his voice didn't show it. When he saw the chatbox light up he typed up a response. "Maybe he decided to congratulate us (; That or he's a stalker.." Scarecrow nodded, motioning for the guy to continue. Must be a newbie if he's that nervous. "What about the PK? She almost wipe the floor with someone you know?" He looked to Rune before typing something else up. "For now we'll see what he knows, but I'm going to try and get a character shot and investigate him. I'll flash mail you if I find something."
((EDIT: I'm back :D))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 02:23 AM

He doesn't seem like a stalker at all, I'm sure I've just emagined it she typed back. then the boy spoke again, reacting to Scarecrow's comment. "Yeah uhm well.." his voice betrayed a bit of doubt, or so she thought. "To be honest, she PK'd my sister and I've sworn to avenge myself" he said in a serious tone. What do you think, he sounds honest enough, and to be honest I don't really feel like letting a PK'er like that walk around free. It's only bnatural he want's to avenge his sister, I wonder if she was one of the coma victims? Probably if what the board sais is true. I say we stick around with him for a while, just to see what he's up to. Plus judging from his level, he's not too strong and definatly no match for whoever decided to kill people and put them in coma's, I don't want another victim when we can do something about it the message was send. She wondered if he could find things out, she was eager to learn more, about everything in general, there were jsut too many unaswered questions left. Hurry up will you, I'm starting to get really curious about this little guy

((the jolly ol' cleaneness eh :P ))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-15-2008, 02:34 AM

"Maybe so, but still." Scarecrow had a fair amount of skepticism, mostly because he had run into a lot of people who pretended to be nice, then PK you. Ironically this is what made him a PKK at one point. "Your sister? Well it looks like we have more in common than we thought. Although, I'd rather that you don't let this revenge consume you." Even if she became a lost one, I'm not going to go around seeking this PK. She can find me or bust. There's other ways, I know. He muttered something to himself at Rune's response, switching his talk mode to private again. "Fine, but in my opinion he needs a lot of work."
((XD, makes me appear less dirty than I really am[in both the mental and physical sense xP]))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 02:59 AM

she send him her member adress "Here, if you ever need us" she suggested. "thank you" she looked at him, trying to analize him. 'Seemingly a Twin Blade, thats what he and Scarecrow got in common. Though his level will need loads of work, he overall didn't seem to much of a weakling. His blades, she saw, seemd to have little skulls on the hilt, it matched the one in his hair. "I've never seen a character model like yours, is it hacked?" she asked, a bit bluntly but his only reply was a shake of his head, no. He seems to talk at a minimum, would he be shy or just hiding something? hows your search coming Scarecrow? she didn't want to add the stranger to their party yet bacause thatw ay they wouldn't be able to talk privately anymore. "So you going somehwere?" she askled, but simply got a shake of his head back. Hmmm, somehow his silence didn't annoy her, which was a bit weird since things like this normally annoyed her, but she just shrugged.

((dont worry, you dont know dirty-minded people once youve hung out with my friends, believe me, youll never be tha same))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-15-2008, 03:29 AM

Scarecrow nodded, giving his own to Cubia. He looked at the boy suspiciously, trying to see what was behind those pixelated details. He then noticed the blades Cubia was carrying. They weren't blades you saw everyday in the World. Even so, they were probably low level considering his PC. Scarecrow quickly clicked the ESC button, going onto his desktop again and then clicking an icon for a browser and checking some things on the World site. It was then that he came across a members list. He searched Cubia and one result came up. He clicked, but found nothing on the profile only a name, a picture, and stats. Scarecrow knitted his eyebrows and searched again still not finding anything. He sighed, clicking out of the site and getting back to the game. Rune and Cubia were still talking. "Seems like the meek and quiet type to me. Anyway I couldn't find anything on Cubia, no IP address, no email, nothing! I think he might be a Vagrant AI or an illegal player. I saw his name on the address list, but still it only gave me as much information as we got from meeting him."
((I could say the same about my friends. God that summer was mentally scarring xD. Anyway, my friends are what got my mind so unclean in the first place :P))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 03:39 AM

but if he were a Vagrant AI you wouldn't be able to do a search on him.. unless.. Didn't they say some Vagrant AI's could alter the system, if that's the case he could.. no to far fetched. Maybe he just doesn;t want anyone to know his personal information she still pondered about it a bit. Maybe you should try talking to him for now, I'm going to search the board a bit. "Sorry be right back" she said through the microphone as she quickly logged out in order to search the Board. She looked thought some topics, searching for something about both the PK'er and the mysterious Twin Blade. When she couldn't find anything about cubia she decided to post a topic, how rude it might seem, if Cubia would see it he might be ,ad, but then agains she could just quickly deleted right.

>Mysterious Twin Blade, Cubia

she quickly typed something about any information on the character befor continuing her search for the PK'er. She soon found the topic she had seen before, there was a new post. 'Hmmm, they will find this interesting...'

((oh yeah, when i moved here i was still innocent minded... but that didnt take long XD ))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-15-2008, 03:54 AM

Scarecrow nodded slightly towards Rune. "I guess, but it would explain a lot." He looked at Cubia wondering what the guy was thinking about as he and Rune silently conversed. "I suppose so, but I'm not making any promises." When Rune left Scarecrow waved with fake enthusiasm, as he changed his PC to a sitting position. "So, "Cubia"[if that's your real username], what brings you to the World. I mean you seem like the type of guy who'd go outside, enjoy life, not an addict like me :P." The player in real life drummed his fingers against his desk waiting for Rune to get back.

A girl walked into her room, around eleven years old in age. She had just finished piano lessons, massaging her knuckles from the recent borderline beating from her instructor. She glared at her knuckles feeling hot tears well up from touching her knuckles, but hastily wiped them away and sat on her desk, putting on the FMD and turning on her desktop. When the computer came to life she clicked the the World icon and logging in. For she was the infamous player killer named "Steel Fang" It was an odd nickname for her, but she shrugged it off.

((That's how things went down last year x). I'm hoping to corrupt some fresh meat by the end of the year[actually I have but..] :twisted: ))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 04:11 AM

"I told you, my sister" Cubia said, not wanting to reveal too much from his lie. "she always played the world and is the reason I play it now" his tone was meant to have a touch of sadness in it. He sat donh to, touching the grass he knew so many people woudln't feel. But he didn, he felt, saw and smelled the world like no human could. He looked away, like a normal person he didn;t feel comfortable while showing his face during a lie. He knew it moght betray something. "How about you, is there more behind being an addict?" he asked staring directly into Scarecrow's eyes, as if challenging him to tell something about him.

When Rune logged on again she got th echoice of whay class she wanted to be, like every Adept Rogue. She smiled and chose Macabre Dancer. She logged in and quickly returned to the two Twin Blades. "I'm back" she said overly happy. If they wanted to find out mroe about this PK'er, why not lure her. If she wanted a Macabre Dancer, she could get one. She saw Cubia looking a bit confused. "Adept rogue" she said matter-of-factly

((I loke playing cubia I dunno, he's so... i dunno. the way i made him i guess :D ))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-15-2008, 04:32 AM

Scarecrow shook his head. "Too bad. 'Cause then you won't enjoy the World for what it is. *shakes head*" Scarecrow knew that Cubia felt sad about his sister going comatose, but being consumed by revenge is rather stupid in his opinion. Yes, he was a hypocrite since he wanted to find out about his friend going into a coma too, but not necessarily kill the PKer. He looked back at Cubia before using a [/sadface]. "Probably if you look further down. I'm just here because of my love for games. It's just a coincidence that I happen to know a lost one." He had typed that, in order not to let any emotion leak out. When Rune came back he eyed her Macabre form. "Welcome back, challenger of the PK."

Steel Fang warped to a random field, looking for any of prey she could find. She then saw a low level Harvest Cleric and used a speed charm, dispatching of her in no time. She was making a name for herself and with every kill she felt even more powerful. She looked at the black blob on her right shoulder as it snaked down. It didn't bother her in the slightest. She moved down farther the field, finding a Macabre Dancer and two Twin Blades. The player in real life cringed, trying to resist the urge to go all out. It was too risky to kill now with a possibly hacked player and a high level in the presence. "So, I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. You're an Adept Rouge you say?"
((Haha, same with Steel Fang. I love playing psycho eleven year olds xP))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 11:20 PM

Rune gave Crow a pixel-smile when she hear a voice behind her. She eyed the girl suspiciously. 'It coudln;t be could it, too soon' she thgouht as she turned on her mike to speak. "Yeah that's right, why?" she looked att he character, the name was Steel Fang. "Nice username you got going on there, what made you choose it?" she asked, she found the name a bit weird, like someone that wanted to seem a bit intimidating. She looked at cubia and saw him eye the girl with an expression she couldn't look up. It seemed like interest and fear mixed with a bit of recognition. She got the feeling he was hiding something, but didn't want to ask her. It also confused her a bit for she had never seen any character take that expression, and she couldn;t give her chara it either. Have you ever seen a PC with an expression like that? she quickly asked Scarecrow It almost seemes he doesn;t have to use the standard expressions, I've heard of some people who have more expression, more detailed, by paying money and such, but never have I seen that and it spens't seem like one you would want to show this PC, Cubia, seemed more of a mystery every moment

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-16-2008, 01:42 AM

Scarecrow looked up at the girl who had suddenly appeared. There is no way she looks like that in real life. He walked up to her extending a friendly hand. "Scarecrow the oldbie at your service(:"

[color=red]Steel Fang was a bit put off by the fact that Scarecrow had come at her in a friendly way, but shook his hand. She turned to Rune before typing up a message. "Just wondering. Steel Fang, it actually came from one of my brother's video games. He sort of got me to make it my username, but the thing stuck with me I guess." Lying through my teeth, another skill I've got down, all in eleven years. The real reason was because she thought of it as the sort of more guy

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 01:48 AM

"Oh, cool" she smield, trying to be nice and not show the little suspicious she had, normal players don;t just walk up to you asking if you're an Adept rogue, especially not with this PK'er going on. She also noticed that cubia was not at all paying attention to her. oh well, 'probably becaause he doesnt suspect anything'

((sorryhave to eatm thats whys os hort))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-16-2008, 01:51 AM

Scarecrow looked up at the girl who had suddenly appeared. There is no way she looks like that in real life. He walked up to her extending a friendly hand. "Scarecrow the oldbie at your service(:"

Steel Fang was a bit put off by the fact that Scarecrow had come at her in a friendly way, but shook his hand. She turned to Rune before typing up a message. "Just wondering. Steel Fang, it actually came from one of my brother's video games. He sort of got me to make it my username, but the thing stuck with me I guess." Lying through my teeth, another skill I've got down, all in eleven years. The real reason was because she thought of it as the sort of more manly name, but could work for a girl as well. She looked at the one known as Cubia, for some reason he seemed scared of her. It was weird since he wasn't any of "the arts", unless he happened to be an adept rouge like the other girl.

Scarecrow got a weird vibe as he let go of Steel Fang's PC hand. It was a bit odd, even her character movements showed it. He looked at he recent message he got and then switched to party chat. "Usually only the premium accounts get more features, but yeah, usually not this realistic. It's strange." He wondered about Cubia even more now. He was an enigma, but one that he's have to find time to investigate.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 02:13 AM

"Oldbie, eh, so how old are you, 40, 50" she said teasingly. when she received his message she pondered a bit about it before responding. I don;t think even a hacker character can look lie that, thgouh I've seen an expression like that vefore. I just can't remember. I hate it when thingx like that happen when you really can't afford to. the message quickly had a follow-up. I also can't find a reason for the player to want to show that face... unless he has some plan fopr it or something, which I doubt. He leet's a lot of mysteries behind don't you think. she also noticed how he gripped the grass, like he could actually feel it. Which, she knew, was impossible, but he still reminded her of a kid in a patch fo grass, pulling hte grass from the ground.

she turned her attention back to the girl. "So, I see your level is quite high, you've been in the World for long then?" she subtilly asked. The level only confirmed more fo her suspicion toward the girl. She turned away to take a sip of her drink bbefore looking at the computerscreen again. But when she did she blinked, it looked like ther was some balck substance at her shoulder, but thaty couldn't be. When she blinked it was gone. 'I seem to be emagining a lot lately' she shook away the feeling with a shrug.