Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 06-17-2016, 01:15 PM

Hey! So, as you can probably tell, this isn't my first time on here. And I can tell you, it won't be my last. I have, however, moved on to a different site that I rp on, and that it FB. If you're open to Facebook rping, that's be great, if not, I can do my best to find my way over here a few times a day. Sadly, right now, I should be asleep, but when I wake up this will be the first thing I check. I also have to work later in the day, but I will be free hours after that.

So, basically, I came over here to check things out because once I start obsessing over a fandom, I want to rp it. And, having watched the new XMen movie just a couple days ago, well- You guessed it. I'm obsessing.

I'm interested in a roleplay between me and another person, and am open to more than one rp. I was thinking doing something of a trade, such as I'll have my character, and I would be requesting Erik/Magneto as my love interest, and then you can have your character and I'll rp whoever you'd like me to.

I have two rules, and those are; Be patient(don't ditch me if I haven't replied in a few hours.) and I don't do smut(I'm open to everything leading up to it, I just don't feel comfortable doing the actual thing.)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a wonderful day!