Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2011, 12:13 AM

*Stalks thread.* :ninja:

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 12:45 AM

I'm super pleased with how your piece is coming along, Mew.~
And Deviantart can be a little startling, sometimes. Especially that front page, hahaha.

And, welcome to the ramen house, Krissy!

I'm sorry to let you down, Gimmick.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-05-2011, 01:02 AM

Yay! It better be super fantastic and kick ass and better than everyone elses pieces that you will do or I will be sorely disappointed in you. LOL. Just kidding, maybe. But we are good friends, you are like my best friend on here, so I deserve the best, do I not? lol.

I can't wait!

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 01:34 AM

[pops in] Hello~
How's it going? 83

Krissy: That art in your sig is adorable! O:

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 02:16 AM

Oh yeah, it's going to be awesome, hahaha.
Aw, you're so sweet.~

Good evening, meilin. n____n
It's going well, thank you for asking. How about with you?

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 02:22 AM

It's going all right.
I just got back from having dinner out with my dad.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 02:22 AM

Oh? Anything yummy?

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 02:34 AM

Yeah~ I had a burger and fries.
Although, the waiter went and took my plate while I was still working on munching on my fries. D:

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 04:09 AM

mewmew07:

mewX

Well, on the upside, you had some of the fries, right? teehee

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 04:16 AM

That's true~ XD
My dad thinks the waiter was grumpy with us because we weren't buying alcohol or desserts that he was pushing at us.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 04:19 AM

It's very possible. And some people are just poor waiters, or poor customers, etc. It happens.
I ran into a really shitty bartender last weekend, though. I mean, this guy was such a huge tool it boggles my mind he was hired in the first place.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 04:23 AM

D8 Aw~ That sucks~

But I definitely don't think I'd do well working in an environment where I had to wait on people. orz ;;;;
[has poor RL social skills]

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-05-2011, 04:28 AM

OMFG!

The art!

It's....it's.......

GORGEOUS!

She is so adorable, might be my new favorite piece of her ever!

But now I have to earn a little bit more gold before I can send the trade because I didn't go off and play any of the games like I said I was gonna in my quest thread.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 04:31 AM

I imagine I'd do fairly well, but it's not something I want to do again. There was one job where I worked as a secretary/front desk for a salon. I didn't mind the work like cleaning, stocking, finances, etc., and even the owner's heinous mismanagement; it was when my boss accused me of things that one of her kids did or didn't do. On my days off, one of her kids would take the desk and they would either neglect to give messages, schedule someone incorrectly, not clean, etc., so I'd be stuck with the blame because I happened to go in the day after.

Ultimately it was a client that made me quit. He was moaning and saying some pretty filthy things on the phone (he's one of the local shock jocks) so I hung up. I was calling to remind his wife that she had an appointment, but he wouldn't tell me if she was there or take a message. So he calls my boss' cell phone to inform her that I have bad people skills and that I'm bad for business.
It happened again, maybe two weeks later. He called us for something, and then asked if he could show up nude.
If he were there, I would have clocked him over the skull with the phone receiver so hard there would have been an aftershock.

Aw, I'm glad you enjoy it, mew. n_____n

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 04:37 AM

I think I would be pretty good at cleaning/stocking, as long as I didn't have to deal with customers. XD;;;;
[always gets that "deer in the headlights" look when people ask her questions] orz ;;;;;
Ugh! But that sucks that you got blamed for someone else's mistakes! DX

D: D: That's pretty rude of him! Shock jock or not, that's just bad behavior.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I'm super pleased with how your piece is coming along, Mew.~
And Deviantart can be a little startling, sometimes. Especially that front page, hahaha.

And, welcome to the ramen house, Krissy!

I'm sorry to let you down, Gimmick.
:3 I'm glad you opened a shop. You do amazing work. <333

@ meilin: Thank you! Jupiter herself made it. > w<

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 07:16 AM

Aw, that's sweet of you. It's for selfish reasons, though. I wanted to make some gold, but I don't have a particular gold. I will find something, though. n___n;;
hahaha, the Onsen Monkey was short-lived, however cute.

It wasn't, but it happened, so there's not much to do with it. I enjoy telling that story to people in town--particularly doctors and other business owners--for kicks. Aw, the deer-in-the-headlights look? How cute!
Do you get a sort of anxiety, or are you just sort of shy..?

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Aw, that's sweet of you. It's for selfish reasons, though. I wanted to make some gold, but I don't have a particular gold. I will find something, though. n___n;;
hahaha, the Onsen Monkey was short-lived, however cute.

It wasn't, but it happened, so there's not much to do with it. I enjoy telling that story to people in town--particularly doctors and other business owners--for kicks. Aw, the deer-in-the-headlights look? How cute!
Do you get a sort of anxiety, or are you just sort of shy..?
Understandable. :3 That's why I opened a pixel doll shop myself. ^^ So yeah, while it may be "selfish" of you to open an art store, I'm just as selfish for wanting the art in the first place. :B <3

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM

And those dolls are super cute!
I am impressed with the banners; overall I think this is one of the best layouts I've ever had. //very pleased

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2011, 10:55 AM

I actually owe a few people on Maplestory a couple dolls. xD;
I agree! It's super adorable! I love the ramen bowl and chopstick outline for the examples! ^___^

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 08:22 PM

[pops in again] Hello~
How's it going today?

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-05-2011, 09:55 PM

I like those, too. I think they're a little more appealing than plain squares, or even ones with rounded corners and borders, albeit they might look neater in a grid formation. Even so, I'm very pleased and enjoy gloating about it, hahaha.
Is there anything that I should improve on? The size of the font isn't too small, is it? And someone mentioned to me that the font I used (they're symbols, really) for the title can be seen as squares for someone with an older operating system.

And, good afternoon, meilin!
I am working on another commission at the moment, but will begin yours later today.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 09-05-2011, 11:25 PM

Oooo~ 8D [looks forward to seeing how he turns out]

I totally forgot today was a day off for people. orz ;;;
[was hoping to play games and such but has her dad home]

jupiter
inactive account

Old 09-07-2011, 05:49 AM

I spent most of it in my own company, just sort of tidying up and listening to new music. It was nice and relaxing; a much needed break in my opinion. At least, for me it was.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-07-2011, 07:23 AM

Hello jupiter!

What's up?