SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-25-2014, 12:46 AM

HELLO!

My name is SUPERKICKS, or Meghan. And I'm here and willing to do Commission for all of you!

For Coin payment, we'll negotiate through PM. Depending on what you want from me, we'll talk about how much the Commission will cost.

Obviously, the more I have to do, the more it'll cost. But I'm normally fairly resonable about pricing.

I have a few rules and notes!

RULES:

1. I will get to your order as soon as I possibly can. I have a life, I have other orders, and I'm a fairly slow worker. But I promise you, it will get done. Just don't badger me about it every single day. That will not get you a good commission. It'll either prologue the wait, or rush me and you'll end up with something you probably don't like.
  2. I'm going to say NO to NSFW commission because I'm not sure how they will be handled on this site and I'd prefer not to get banned.
  3. Do not disrespect me. If you think I am here to be your art slave, I am not. And if I think you are being rude to me, I will refuse your commission.
  4. When sending me a commission, put a detailed description of what you want on this thread. Don't be vague. Be detailed. I want to make sure I get everything you're hoping for.

NOTES:
  • I will only draw humans. I'm sorry, but it is what it is. I suck at animals. So humans are basically the only thing I'm drawing.
  • I also really suck at detailed background. So, they'll most likely be pretty simple or absent.
  • My style ranges from, Cartoony, Semi-realistic, Anime, and Chibi-ish. I can do a number of things. I'm better at some than the other, but you'll see what I can do in a bit.
  • When giving me your commission, make sure you tell me what you want it to look like. Cause I can do full on shading and coloring. I can do flat colors. Black and White. And I can do just plain old sketches. It doesn't matter. Although, remember my rules. The more the drawing require, the longer it'll take to get done.

ART EXAMPLES

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-25-2014, 12:47 AM

I would like it if you could fill out the form below, post it in the thread, and also send it to me in a PM(So we can discuss payment.)

HTML Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][B]Username:[/B]
[B]References:[/B]
[B]Style:[/B] (Anime, Chibi, Semi-Realistic, Cartoon-ish.)
[B]Description: [/B](Of what you want. Make it specific not vague. Thanks.)[/SIZE][/FONT]
COMMISSION SLOTS
I'm only going to take on 5 commissions at a time for now, so I don't overwhelm myself.

SLOT 1 - OPEN

SLOT 2 - TAKEN

Username: Tachigami
References: Currently this is all I have. Alternatively, this contains all written details.
Style: Anime or cartoon-ish, whichever you feel best
Description: Full body, with wheel chair. Full color w/shading. Currently the character is paralyzed, so the only requirement here is that he be in a wheelchair. If you have a hard time with it you can cut it out and have him sitting in a different manner.

SLOT 3 - CLOSED

Username: Chi
References: All my references are located here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1771699692-post4.html
Style: Anime or Semi-Realistic? I love the last sample you provided, and I also love the current samples up for Maria and Tachigami. Any similar style? So long as it's colored (again, I love that last sample), I'm happy!
Description: Please draw Shuuji and Yuuhi together? They are brothers, and quite bonded. It could be a silly or serious picture. Basically, whatever you feel like drawing works for me, because I'm open to anything so long as it fits the references and relationship descriptions in that thread link.

SLOT 4 - CLOSED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo View Post
SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU

Username: Cows Go Moo
References: Here
Style: Anime-ish? Something similar this and that in color ofc
Description: I'm mainly just doing this to have more reference pictures of the couple so bust shots would be ideal. I'm not too picky about expressions so perhaps just the two smiling.
SLOT 5 - OPEN

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-27-2014 at 12:51 AM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-25-2014, 12:48 AM

When you see your name posted on this post like - THIS - that means I want you to approve the drawing before a move on with it!

What I ask you to do is to send me a PM with what you want changed or if it's perfect the way it is! Thanks!

~ NEEDS APPROVAL ~

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-02-2014 at 12:33 AM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-25-2014, 12:53 AM

~ COMPLETED DRAWINGS ~
I will post the completed work on this post for 2 days. I will also PM you to let you know that it was posted and completed. If you do not pick up the work within those two day... Just pm me and I'll send it to you there! >w<

Maria-Minamino:
Here is your Order! I do hope you enjoy it! I will be accepting our trade now, signaling the completion of this order! Remember to give me credit on the art work if you post it anywhere. Thank you! :>

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-27-2014 at 12:50 AM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-25-2014, 02:39 AM

I really hope you are open - but if not - I'll have this post deleted D:

Username: Maria-Minamino
References:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps78a70b4c.png
Style: (Anime, Chibi, Semi-Realistic, Cartoon-ish.) Semi-Realistic or Cartoon-ish - whatever you feel.
Description: (Of what you want. Make it specific not vague. Thanks.) She is a dragon rider - the dragon isn't necessary.

PRICE: Are there any items you are looking for? If not, how much are you looking for in gold?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-25-2014, 06:12 AM

Username: Tachigami
References: Currently this is all I have. Alternatively, this contains all written details.
Style: Anime or cartoon-ish, whichever you feel best
Description: Currently the character is paralyzed, so the only requirement here is that he be in a wheelchair. If you have a hard time with it you can cut it out and have him sitting in a different manner.

As to price, I can go rather high, so there's not much of a ceiling. I have some items I wouldn't mind trading too, so I could list them as well and we can organize something that way, maybe~

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 01:22 AM

Username: Chi
References: All my references are located here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1771699692-post4.html
Style: Anime or Semi-Realistic? I love the last sample you provided, and I also love the current samples up for Maria and Tachigami. Any similar style? So long as it's colored (again, I love that last sample), I'm happy!
Description: Please draw Shuuji and Yuuhi together? They are brothers, and quite bonded. It could be a silly or serious picture. Basically, whatever you feel like drawing works for me, because I'm open to anything so long as it fits the references and relationship descriptions in that thread link.
If you're up for drawing more, I would love anything of any character. Seriously. I'll PM you this form and then give more details if you need them. (:

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-11-2014, 08:21 PM

Username: Cows Go Moo
References: Here
Style: Anime-ish? Something similar this and that in color ofc
Description: I'm mainly just doing this to have more reference pictures of the couple so bust shots would be ideal. I'm not too picky about expressions so perhaps just the two smiling.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-14-2014, 12:45 PM

I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINISHING MARIA-MINAMINO'S COMMISSION. SO CLOSE.
I don't turn of my computer at night. So I just left the half-shaded drawing on my computer. I didn't save, though. ROOKIE MISTAKE.
And my computer forced a restart for updates while I was sleeping!
I'M FURIOUS AT IT RIGHT NOW.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-14-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERKICKS View Post
I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINISHING MARIA-MINAMINO'S COMMISSION. SO CLOSE.
I don't turn of my computer at night. So I just left the half-shaded drawing on my computer. I didn't save, though. ROOKIE MISTAKE.
And my computer forced a restart for updates while I was sleeping!
I'M FURIOUS AT IT RIGHT NOW.
That happened to me once. ONCE. Once you make that mistake - you never make it again D: XD I'm so sorry that happened to you D:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-28-2014, 11:08 PM

Thank you very much! I love it! I will go ahead and accept the trade now :) THANK YOU :D