Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 09:51 PM

• Need an awesome banner?
  • Doing a roleplay but the hair or eye color etc for your character picture not right?
  • Anything else art related? Sketches etc?

I would love to create something special just for you! I take gold, mennies, and avatar Items, or even trades! (looking for CI and EI, fantasy items are generally good, and right now some background or floor items, mainly use a male avatar as well)

Don't have much? any donation will get you at least a simple name banner, and you can always hang out and chat here to bring up your gold!

Suggested prices:

Awesome Banner: 500 gold (killer font style and intricate background)
Simple Banner: 200 gold (pretty font of your name or short phrase with plain background)
Avatar portrait pencil sketch: 250 gold (pencil sketch of your avatars head, maybe some shoulders)
Avatar Full figure pencil sketch: 250 gold (pencil sketch entire avatar, no props or backgrounds)
RP photo Edits: 50-200 gold (Depending upon what needs done, quick eye color for example is 50, while lots of work is more toward 200)

Anything else just ask! Also let me know if you want something in my style or something closer toward Mennies art style.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 03-11-2015 at 07:21 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 10:15 PM

Examples:

MORE EXAMPLES @ Deviantart: silverbeam (Eileen Bowen) - DeviantArt

The above are ball jointed doll designs but they are more recent and will show you my style and skill level....

Last edited by Silverbeam; 03-12-2015 at 07:41 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 10:22 PM

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
Silver! Love your banner!
Could you hit me up with an Awesome Banner?
I'd like it to say Chikyu! And could you incoporate pictures? I'll pay extra if I must~
if so, could you put Toy Tony Chopper in the banner with his cow suit? Here's a link, but I don't want this exact pic, please
You can put multiple pics of him if you wish, I want to let your creative mind take control~

Did you want me to draw him and put him in? Not sure my style would do him well, or just find suitable pics online to incorporate into the banner?

I would ask for an extra 200gold to find and cut up etc and incorporate multiple images into if that's okay? so 700gold?

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-08-2015, 10:36 PM

Oh I'm so sorry for posting, I thought your shop was ready! T..T

Oh I meant you could find any pic or pics of Chopper and you could paste them in.
I had no idea at the time that you would incorporate your own art! But if you say he doesn't fit into your style, then I completely understand

I will pay 700, if you wish, I just don't want to underpay your efforts! :)
I hope i answered your questions~

Oh, and I just want it to say Chikyu, not "Chikyu!". I'm not sayin you were going to, but I just wanted to mention that just in case

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
Oh I'm so sorry for posting, I thought your shop was ready! T..T

Oh I meant you could find any pic or pics of Chopper and you could paste them in.
I had no idea at the time that you would incorporate your own art! But if you say he doesn't fit into your style, then I completely understand

I will pay 700, if you wish, I just don't want to underpay your efforts! :)
I hope i answered your questions~

Oh, and I just want it to say Chikyu, not "Chikyu!". I'm not sayin you were going to, but I just wanted to mention that just in case
yeah, should have reserved some posts while I worked on things, oh well...

Was their any specific size you wanted your banner?

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM

If you'd like, I can ask an admin to delete my posts and when you're done I can repost

500 x 220 please~

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 11:02 PM

Sure that would be fine. Give me a little while to make your banner, any color requests etc? Or shall I just go with my artistic gut so to speak :D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-08-2015, 11:04 PM

Can you sketch animals? :o

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-08-2015, 11:06 PM

Okay! Is your shop finished or do I wait before asking an admin incase I have to delete more posts?

And honestly, go with your gut! Surprise me with whatever you come up with~

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 11:49 PM

@chikyu: Shop is done so should be fine, and I will whip up your banner asap.

Dystopia: I don't dry much in the way of animals but I could try? what were you wanting?

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 08:11 PM ----------

Chikyu:

Here is what I cam up with. What do you think?

If you like it feel free to send the 700 gold, and pm me an email address so I can send the original jpeg. :)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-09-2015, 12:27 AM

8D Phoenix. And a cat if you'r einterested in doing couples.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-09-2015, 12:57 AM

Please forgive me, I went out to eat with my quad and forgot to log out! I wasnt ignoring you

OH! I LOVE THE PICS YOU CHOSE!
It's soo cute~~~
All i ask, is could you make my name this color so it pop against the background? I will send you the goldies anyways~ x3
But I really do love it!

I will notify jellysundae and have her delete my post ^<^

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-09-2015, 01:25 AM

You dont have to notify jelly...i can delete it if you want

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-09-2015, 01:34 AM

Oh, I wasn't sure who to notify honestly, so i took a stab at her! But yes please do~ :D

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-09-2015, 02:15 AM

Chikyu: Sure I can swap out the color and send you both.

Dystopia: OOoo I love phoenixes....one of the few animals I actually do, that and dragons. :D Do you want like a sketch or full color etc? Not sure if I can sneak in a cat but I can give it a shot.

I made a phoenix tiny ball jointed doll with 3D printing :) ( I make dolls and doll accessories, thats what I do )

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-09-2015, 02:21 AM

c: Full color please. The phoenix is male. If you choose to include the cat, the cat is female. She's black with brown eyes, and she isn't fluffy- so she has a thin tail.

Wow- That's really cool. Was that hard to do?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-09-2015, 03:36 AM

Can I get a sketch of my current avi? I won't be changing it for a while.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-09-2015, 06:21 PM

Dystopia: It did take some time and learning to be able to make my dolls. :) But I really enjoy it.

I don't have it listed, but For a full color of two characters it would be 2500 gold, or a CI of interest, Let me know if that works for you, and if you would rather do gold or items.

Kat Dakuu: sure! avatar pencil sketches are 250Gold and do not include backgrounds and props. If that is okay let me know and I will get that sketch started.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-09-2015, 06:25 PM

Would you ever be interested in selling a doll or a figurine? Or even just the "blueprints" for me to print one out myself?

I can pay in either hold or items. What items do you want?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-10-2015, 02:40 AM

I understand. I wasn't expecting anything else.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-11-2015, 12:49 AM

Dystopia: I do enjoy a good CI EI etc. Anything fantasy is generally of interest, and right now I am especially looking for things that have good floor or backgrounds.

I do sell my dolls via Etsy not sure on rules about shop links with the look what I've got thread... so You can find my shop in linked in the comments to this thread here http://www.menewsha.com/forum/lifest...t-ive-got.html

Kat Dakuu: Alrighty I will get right on that then. :)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-11-2015, 04:58 AM

Huh. Okay. How about the Honeymooner's Retreat EI? It has a lot of very basic backgrounds.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-12-2015, 07:49 PM

Kat Dakuu: Here is your sketch! I spent more time and did a little shading as well on this one. I was mostly done when I realized that I should have offered info or asked if you wanted it in mene's art style or my own. This is a bit more in mene's style. I hope that is okay. If so feel free to send me a payment as well as a PM with your email so I can send you the sketch without the preview mark. If you would prefer my own style, you can have both sketches at a discount at 400 gold since It was my oversight.

Dystopia: That might work, I am not sure how people generally value items though, the average sale at the marketplace seems good though? If that works the item is currently averaged at 1,250g, did you want to do gold or more items to make up the remaining? It should be fun to color though, I do enjoy the colors and detail that a phoenix has. It will take me a few days to a week if health and work get in the way to do a full colored piece just FYI.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-12-2015, 07:54 PM

I think it's wonderful. How much do I owe you? Just the 250 gold?
Do you really need to send it over email? I don't like sharing that stuff willy nilly.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-12-2015, 10:16 PM

Hm. How about the Drawing Room EI? Does that suit your tastes as well?

c: I'm glad to hear you're going to be enjoying this piece.