rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 10:39 AM

@Tetsumiro: Lol. Yeah, I had no idea we could go in those. #1 was driving me crazy because of that, but I gotta say that's how I found #40, so I'm okay with it. Yay! <3 We've learned for the next one at least, so double yay! <3 <3

@Witch: Actually.. I'm so new I didn't really get what the locks meant, so I still looked in them. XD I just see a lock and am like, oooo shiny!

It's a lot of hard work pulling this all off, so I think ToriKat did a really good job. ^__^

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 02-17-2008, 10:41 AM

@Tetsumiro: Sorry! ^^; I've never played any of the event games before, so I wanted to give it a shot and I liked this one best. *kicks myself for hanging around too much*

@Tori: You did great! :D I love the clever ways you wrote most of the clues and there was a good degree of difficulty range that worked out well. My only suggestion is to use a tad less obscure synonyms next time, since some don't make complete sense when looked at in clue context. ^^;

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 10:42 AM

Yay, I've got shoes now. XD

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-17-2008, 10:49 AM

@Ferra: XD No, don't apologize! I still think everyone should have a chance to play~ There's not really a fair way to even the odds out by status xD I mean, it's the same for members who have been around since around when mene first started--even though it hasn't been THAT long, they've seen all the events and if they're regulars and social, they should know the threads just as well as any mod! So I can't really say it's JUST mods--but I noticed that people had voiced the same concern earlier in the game <3

sorry >.> That might not make sense? XD I'm ... tired but I'm not D: I dunno if I should try to sleep or not xD I SHOULD. I just.. am attached to mene right now xD I haven't had so much fun in the event until now 8D;

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 02-17-2008, 10:53 AM

Ah yeah, there was some mention of that earlier. ^^; But that's why there's a limit on how many you can win, otherwise I would have had much more than just the five I got and this way a bunch of people still had a chance. :3

When the rounds are smaller though, it does add up a lot more when there are people who get three each. ^^;

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 10:56 AM

Ack...I'll comment on the feedback in a moment, but Miki, when I sent the gold to you, you didn't get a message attached. Dx Ugh, that keeps happening...But yeah, you have your monies!

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 10:57 AM

@Tetsumiro:You make as much sense as me! WEEEEEEEEE! *flys down a train to visit santa in his vacation house in the bahamas* Tell San ta make my flap jacks extra fluffy with plenty of syrup!

@Ferra: It was nice meeting and hanging out with you, so I'm glad you came in and played too!!

@Aryn: Yay shoes! <3

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2008, 11:01 AM

@Ferra: Yeah xD I was very appreciative of the limits ;D tho, earlier rounds I was just too slow to get them! Everyone else is so quick xD

WOOHOO I'm broke again D: BUT I got a set of wings and a hat xD So I'm happy ;DDDD

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:03 AM

@ToriKat: *FLAILS* Holy crapola! I have monies! @__@ I didn't even notice until you told me! Lol. ^_^;

Errg... now the urge to buy more is taking over, but I shouldn't be so quick to spend! But its a sale, but I should buy other stuff! Oh shut up and go buy it! Okay!

@_@ I just beat myself into it verbally. XD

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 11:08 AM

=O Yay I gots more gold xD

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:11 AM

@Aryn: Yay for more coinage! But I'm so bad because I'm going to spend it all right away. Mwah ha ha ha! <3 Hee.

Now.. I just have to decide if I want to get one big thing, or a bunch of cute accessories. <3

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 11:12 AM

I think I'll get the leggings...or just wait... D:
Too many choices D:

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2008, 11:13 AM

I want to get more headpieces and dresses, butttttt... I'm broke now D:

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:16 AM

I just bought two of the headpieces! I really like them. XD Hmm.. I'm in a shoppy mood, I need to find a couple more things I really like to buy that'll be good to accessories with a lot of different outfits.

I like the little puffy jacket and both of the scarves and both of the leggings. *bounces* I choose you! <3 And you and you and you! <3 <3 <3

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2008, 11:19 AM

Waaa! I'm so close to having another set! I need 11 more chocolates ;__; and I'm having NO LUCK XD;

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 11:20 AM

I think I'll get the leggings. I've made up my mind. xD

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:23 AM

@Tetsumiro: If you click through the threads pages, go back and forth, or if you keep refreshing lots you'll find more. Just keep doing it as you wait for someone to talk. ^__^ That's what I had been doing for awhile.

@Aryn: I got a pair of those too! ^__^ They're nicely plain black, so I can put them with a lot of different outfits! Sadly almost everything else is covered in pink and red, but I know its because it IS the valentines day event after all. Lol

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 11:24 AM

Aww I think I should have gotten the black ones. They would have gone well with my avi..

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:27 AM

Aryn: I think the pink will go well with your avi too! Try them on. ^__^ Me, I'm kinda bulking up on accessories here for future ideas of outfits. Now I am poor again, woot! Hmm.. actually there is jewelry I could get for 50 goldies I think, but I don't really want to look THAT much like a girl with my little boy avatar. Hee.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 11:29 AM

@Tetsumiro: I actually can understand what you're saying. ^^ You do make sense. And it's actually kind of true. Since we are moderating the forums, we're more likely to have seen the topics before and at least have some idea of where it is.

Buuut! What's funny is that when Jelly first made the treasure hunts, Silence, Amari Tsuki, nescia, and I - the people tearing after each other for the clues - were just regular users. Cami actually has a good strategy that I think a lot others have picked up on - before each round, go through all of the forums and just skim over the titles. And Winterwolfgoddess did something interesting...she used the search function. xD

*hugs* It's your first staff event you played in, so really, the most I hope you got out of it was fun! :3

*taps chin* Hmmmm, but...If I ever get to do this again...perhaps I should have separate clues for the staff and users? >D Oldbies and newbies?

@Witch: Hehe, I'll be sure to or suggest it if I don't get to run it again. <3

@Ferra: xD No, I totally understand. Today I had to make up 37 clues spontaneously because a lot of the ones I made before were pushed past the first three pages of the forums. And...I didn't start until an hour until it was supposed to start...so I started googling, wiking, and using the thesaurus and picking out ANYTHING and shoved them together to make "clues." xD I actually don't like a lot of clues, since, like you said, they don't really make sense. I'll be careful next time. ;)

Thanks guys for giving me feedback! I really appreciate it. <3 Feel free to dish out more you can think of.

I better head off to bed since it's 5:30am. xD Take care everyone! :3

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 11:31 AM

Good night Tori n_n
Thanks again!

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:34 AM

@ToriKai: It really was a lot of fun, have sweet dreams tonight! Or, this morning as it more likely is over there. XD

@Tetsumiro: Look what you've done! You have gotten me hooked onto another website. Now I will have to stick around and roleplay and chat and make monies to get cute outfits! :p Shame on you! Hee hee hee.

Maybe I should go to bed too. ^_^; I was actually having so much fun I really lost tract of time. Until about 10 minutes ago I had no idea it was after 5:30 in the morning. I thought it was more around 2:30, my internal clock is completely off! Oh wells... I'll go to bed in just a minute here. ^_^

Maybe one more short post back. Hee hee hee!

wish

Old 02-17-2008, 11:37 AM

thanks tori!! byee!

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2008, 11:39 AM

@Tori: Perhaps so! :D I think it'd be interesting if it were separated a bit to even the odds some <3 at the same time though, I think there might be a lot of people against that because it takes some of the challenge away xD I mean, really ;D I want to figure out how to do this so I can be faster than the staff!

Search? you can SEARCH? XD I must.. have missed the search option ;DDD I didn't even realize Menewsha had one? XD;

G'night Tori! I should be sleeping too xD; I want.. the last item tho ;___; Darn white fox! I need 10 more chocolates! They're being stubborn!!!

@Miki: I know XD <333 But I'm glad you're here ;DDD I don't go to gaia much anymore!! I need you here! <3

xD LOL just a little off! <3 Night you two <333

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:45 AM

@Tetsumiro: Oh yay! So it's not just me that cannot find the search button on Menewsha! I do use firefox though, so I did try and use the 'Find in this Page' option that gives you its own little search bar on the bottom of the page. It helped me solve one of the clues that I solved.. heh... no wait two! It helped me with two! ^__^

But a search engine on Menewsha itself, I just cannot find one! It's probably hidden in plain sight like that little piece of paper you are supposed right click on for mapping the posts. Heh.

Hmm... if I post just a lil bit more then I'll have 100 gold and can get one of the necklaces... should I get a necklace??? I don't even know if it would melt into my shirt of not @_@ maybe I shouldn't get it.

And changed my clothes again, heh heh heh. It's kind of fun to have enough pieces to switch around now. But now I have to be good and save towards that blue outfit I want! I don't think I will get the necklace after all. ^__^ <3

Okay I'm going to go to sleep now. Good night everyone who comes in here before the event ends! I think I will be zonked out in my bed until way after it is over now. LOL. Sweet dreams and sweet morns to you all! <3