View Poll Results: Everyone loves polls, right? XP So whatcha think of my latest RP?
Pretty sick, I'm so in! 8 42.11%
It's awesome, but it's not for me. 3 15.79%
I'd totally join... if I weren't in over my head in roleplays. 2 10.53%
Eh... it's okay. 2 10.53%
Hmmm, I'm not sure. ^^; 1 5.26%
Lamer than lame. 0 0%
Wavikz is holding a water gun to my head and MADE me vote! 9 47.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-27-2010, 07:21 PM

Uñas sat at his desk, scribling on papers, writing down information that he would need later. Date of Birth. Name. Function. Psychosis. As the team medic, he had to make sure that everyone was able to function in the group, out in the field, function as a whole. If someone didn't fit, or something was amiss, then he would have to see what he had to fix. As he was rounding the last amounts of papers, he looked at the names and saw that each needed to be checked on for physical examinations. All except one. It's been three days. Where could he be?

Uñas walked down the halls of base and made his way to his first patient. He knocked on the door, "Hello? This is Uñas, Team Medic. I'm here to evaluate you. I need to speak with you face to face. You can either stay in your room and I can do it here, or you can come with me to my office and we can do it there. Your choice." He waited outside the door, flipping through the pages trying to match the door number to the patient.

((ok I know this is kinda vague, but I left it like that so I can interact with whomever))

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2010, 12:44 AM

Boots shot out of the closet like a meteor shower. "Woowoowoooo," was the sound Orb made as he spun out of the way, then "bzzzzzt. Ow," as one bonked him in the head. He shook his head(or most of his body), and decided the safest place was under the bed.

"There 'tis!" said Jedi. Quite unfortunate for Orb the boot she had been looking for was under the bed, so when she pulled it out, the foot of it hooked onto him, and he was yanked from under with it.

"Eeeeeeeeeee,"
Orb screamed. Jedi caught him before he could be knocked to far out, and then let him go. He jetted as close to her face as he could, and went off on her in the only way he knew how(he was an adapting droid still in his prime).

Jedi giggled at him, and patted him on the head. "I'm sorry Orbs. You know how scattered brained I can be when I'm looking for something." He jetted away, folded his tiny arms, and grumbled something wicked sounding. "Oh. Don't be that way Orbs. I love you. You just gotta forgive me."

"Mmmmm." He mumbled to himself, debating the issue(which didn't take to much longer). He bolted back over to her wrapping his arms around her shoulder. "Beeeeeeeeee."

"Aw. Shucks. Orb you're embarrassing me," said Jedi. Orb let go of her, and they shared a moment of simply looking at each other. After that special moment was over Jedi slipped on her boot. Today's outfit was rather simple compared to the ones she generally wore, and had a lot of purple, and burgundy with small pieces of gold. The top made her bosom look a little bigger than it was. and the heels of her shoes gave her a couple of inches in height, so she looked around 5'6.

On her way out she grabbed Galileo, her goggles and her mask. She put Galileo, and her mask into a brown side bag, and put the goggles over her head, so they were resting on her forehead. She wasn't sure on what would become of the day. Any moment she could be called out onto the field. With the apparent death of Zeke, they could need more soldiers or hunters out there. She wasn't a soldier nor a hunter, but she certainly had the qualifications for either, and if she had to she would take either of the positions. Though she preferred to come up with new inventions instead, and only liked to go out on her own terms.

Her father would have taken the field if he was able to. Back on Earth he would tell her how much he enjoyed fighting for his country, and maintaining the freedom of others. He said there was no better dedication that a man could have than to his country, and his family. They used to spend a lot of nights going over his old war stories. Jedi remembered they would be laying down on the deck, gazing up at the stars. She would lay with her head on his chest, and he would have his arm around her. He'd just go on and on about all the battles he'd been in, all the people he met, and the places he'd been. Sometimes he'd slip in the story of how he met her mother, and add in how most guys forget how they met their wives, and how he probably remembered the moment better than she did.

"But who could forget?" he'd say, half existing in reality. "That dark blue dress with all those sparkles! That white fur that cradled around her slender shoulders, ooh my arms were so jealous that night. Her pale white skin was illuminated by the moon. I was constantly thinking that she had to be some heavenly being, but whose to say she wasn't. And then her red hair, wound so tightly into a bun, with a silver rose pin to compliment, I wanted to go wild with it. I gazed from her peach colored lips, to her small little nose, to her rose kissed cheeks, until finally... I gazed into her eyes. They were the darkest green eyes, the PRETTIEST green eyes, I have ever seen! Oh! And I was hers from that moment on. I had to talk to her.

"So I ran to her! Grabbed her around the waste, put a hand over her mouth, and pulled her away. The whole time I was telling everyone 'she's fine,' and had it not been for my reputation, I'm sure every man there would have clobbered me. Anyways, by the time I got her out of the crowd, and as far away from the party as I could manage, she slaps me, four times!(He said it as though he had been insulted.) And you know now she would deny it, saying that she only slapped me once, and how it wasn't even very hard. Now, I'll tell you this, your mother may not look it, but when she takes a swing at you, it's like you've been hit by an iron rod, and I've been hit once or twice by an iron rod, so I have a good idea of it. I could give you a demonstration if you like. (Here she would shake her head.) Didn't think so. So where was I? Oh! Yes! So I grab her by both her wrists, and give her a nice long kiss, had to, she wouldn't stop yappin at me, you know how women are when their upset, I couldn't get a full word in. Unfortunately for me I had forgotten to suspend her legs, so she knees me in the groins, I do hope you know with that means. (Depending on what age she had been she would have either said 'of course I do' or 'nuh uh.' To the first he'd say 'good. I'd hate to have to explain it to ya,' and to the second he'd say 'we'll have your mother tell ya.')

"Where was I again? Oh. Yes. She almost got away from me then, you'd think I'd learn my lesson, but no, us men never do. So I go, and I tackle her to the ground, and boy did she give me hell for it. I told her I wasn't going to leave her alone until we had a decent conversation. Of course she scolded me on how I approached this, and of course I told her that she would have never given me the time. She asked me why, and I told her she was to pretty to be talking to me without a good enough reason. That was the wrong thing to say, we men always seem to say the wrong things. She told me that I must have thought pretty ill of her attitude. I apologized, and asked if I could start over. And ya know? She gave me that chance. We ended up talking for the longest, till we finally went up to her room, and we... well we... we... uh. (And he'd blush, and then clear his throat.) Well you don't want to know about that...."

She shook her head, and then paused before she got to the door remembering that Galileo needed a buddy, so out of a group of stuffed animals, she pulled out a pink elephant she called Godiva, and slipped her into her bag. Before proceeding any further she decided to ponder over anything else she may need. "Hmmm.... I think everything else is in my bag. Orb, can you think of anything else?"

Orb put a finger under his chin, then shook his head. Jedi shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, then. That must be everything." And then a knock came at her door. She glanced at Orb, she hadn't been expecting anybody. It wasn't to long before she heard the voice of her favorite, optimistic, white haired medic. She opened the door to her room, and slipped out with Orb before closing it. "Mornin' Doc," she said draping an arm around his shoulder. "So I hate t' be a pest, but can we move this appointment till later, I got a lot o' loggin' I got t' do fer me new explosive device. Besides, I'm as fit as a horse, and you know it." She came in a little closer so that she was very near his ear, and whispered seductively," but if we must, I'd love to go to your office." She pulled away laughing. "Sorry had to. You know me Uñas, I can't resist a good opportunity, but don't get me wrong, you are a cutie." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek to prove her point.

[A bit overboard....]

Last edited by r_e_n_o_Love; 07-28-2010 at 03:42 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-29-2010, 08:01 PM

Uñas was still shuffling through papers when he heard Jedi open her door. He looked up to see her, but instead saw her Orb. Confused, he turned around in time to feel Jedi put her arm over his shoulder. Looking down at his paperwork, he found her file and started to read through it very quickly. He finished just in time to feel a quick kiss on his cheek. Oblivious as ever, he wiped his cheek and looked at Jedi. "No can do, Jedi. I need to have a full examination of the entire team. Rules are rules. If you don't want to do it here, then let's go to my office and get this done. I have the rest of the team to do before you guys can go back out into the field." Uñas lifted her arm away from his shoulders and fixed his white coat. "Come on. This way." Uñas left his nose in the file and started taking quick notes on how she was walking and how she looked. So far, so good.

Finally arriving at his office, "Okay on the table. You know the drill. Respiratory, Cardio, Muscular." He left the door open behind him, wanting to get her exam done as fast as he could so he could get the rest in and done with. He walked over to his desk and wrote down the time and date of her exam before taking out his stethoscope and hammer from his desk. "Okay, lower your shirt and let me hear your heart and lungs."

Strawberry Kitkat
Go Google It :3

Old 08-09-2010, 05:24 PM

Sione had gone back out, slipping out when no one else was paying attention. She had suited up on the ride up, her suit and mask too cumbersome for sneaking around. As she slipped the gear on, her thoughts began to wander. This was the first time she had gone to the surface since the day Zeke had "died." She refused to acknowledge it, but the voice in the back of her mind was whispering at her, pointing out her true intentions.

You're going to look for him, Sione. Why?

She couldn't honestly say why; she could come up with some bullshit answer for other people, sure, but she couldn't lie to herself. Lately, she had been moody, frustrated easily, giving in to her emotions, and it had been ever since Zeke had disappeared. She figured it was because she knew better then to believe he was dead, and she couldn't function without going back out and trying to save her teammate. Leave no man behind, that was something she had grown up with, and now she was stuck with it.

She slipped into her stuff just before the elevator reached the surface, and stepped out into the dry, arid landscape. She instantly headed in the direction of the Tessa Coils, the place that she and Aysel had last seen Zeke. She had her guns on her, because there would no doubt be trouble waiting for her there; she would face it eagerly, and try to pry any information about Zeke out of whoever she met up with. She almost hoped it was that demented pink-haired girl; she would no doubt have information about the boy.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 08-09-2010, 09:05 PM

KALE & GEMINI
The twins had been scavenging around by Tessa Coils, waiting for a little action since the supposed death of that biohazard, Zeke. The twins, well, Gemini, decided that they might as well stay and protect the area, wait until another Bio comes along. Kale, despite his brother's wishes, had been running around, goggles getting dusty from all of the planet's atmosphere, but he was having fun, flying back and forth with his jet shoes. Kale always enjoyed a nice, relaxing day. And this was perfect for him!

"Kale.. Stop being an idiot! I see someone coming!" Gemini called out, seeing the figure of a girl that was not one of the radiates he knew. It must be a Biohazard. Gemini was not about to miss a battle because of his idiot twin brother. The tall male glanced around as he hid behind a formation, his brother gliding quickly next to him. They both knew that there were other radiates in the area to call if help was needed, but Gemini was far too arrogant to call.

Kale, on the other hand? He was the type to call for help if he felt his brother was in danger. "Is it a bio?" Kale giggled, wiping his goggles with his hands as he peered over the formation, bright blue hair kicking back in the small burst of wind. Gemini nodded in response. The younger twin's hair was now officially dusted orange from the planet, but Kale cared less. "Should I call Nil for back up?"

"You do it, I will make sure you regret it. We do not need help right now." His brother's voice was harsh, stern, like one of a parent, even though the two were very short minutes away in age. Kale, of course, thought not now meant, maybe later.

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 AM

Sione trooped her way across the terrain, her eyes to the ground- her brain was still buzzing, the young woman obviously distracted. She didn't even notice the two Radiates sitting in wait for her until she was almost too close- her senses suddenly went haywire, causing the girl to stop stock still.

Slowly raising her head, she looked around, her hands dropping to her guns. "Who's there," she called out softly, as if she was calling to a child playing a game. She drew her guns and held them easily, her stance casual. "Zeke?" She highly doubted it was him, but she could hope- even though her brain was telling her otherwise. "No, not Zeke," she murmured with a soft sigh. "It stinks of Radioheads here," she said again, a little louder this time. Her voice had changed, her words challenging whoever was there to come out and fight her.

[[Eeeh... sorry, it's short DX I'll wait another post to bring Nil in]]

Dmitri Blair

Old 08-10-2010, 02:06 PM

KALE & GEMINI
The twins both stared as the Biobitch called out for her long lost team member. this was surely going to be an interesting fight. Gemini noticed the guns in the girl's hands, pointing them out to his brother before standing up and moving to her visibility range. "Well hello there, Lady Biohazard." He winked in his goggles, not caring if she saw it or not, the point was still there. He loved to play with his victims first, and this would be no exception. "Looking for little Zekey-poo?" He scoffed. That was the name Vittani used for him, after all, but it still felt like poison rolling off his tongue, and it sure probably sounded like it.

Kale watched as his brother spoke to the Biohazard woman, biting his lip. He looked around, seeing a flicker of a brighter orange and a black in the distance. That would certainly be Nil, in case he felt Gemini needed good help. Nil and Kale had become reasonably good friends, when Gemini wasn't around, that is. His older brother never really approved of Kale making friends. After all, they were all each other needed, right? Turning his attention back to his brother and the girl, he noticed Gemini slowly approaching her. "Gem, be careful..." He whispered, hoping his brother wasn't being stupid.

As he approached, Gemini took his hands from his pockets, holding them in the air, prisoner style. Of course, that was certainly not how he felt he was. As far as Gemini was concerned, he was more free than he ever was, more free than the biohazard soldiers. He smiled his wayward smile, viewing the too clean smelling woman. She reeked of good will towards men and fresh air in this god-forsaken wasteland. "Coming for a taste of Radiation, like your little friend?" He laughed, loudly. To anyone else but his brother, he probably sounded like a sociopathic freak.

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 08-10-2010, 03:41 PM

Sione kept cool, moving so that wherever he moved, the distance between them was the same. There were two of them.... She might just be able to handle them by herself, if they came at her one at the time. As it were, it seemed only the one talking to her was going to fight, which worked well for her. If not, she had her com link set up- she could call for help if she needed it. But right now, she'd wait; she wanted to know what exactly they knew.

"What did you do to Zeke,"
she asked, sounding more curious then hostile. She sounded as if she was asking a child what he did at school that day. Sione knew better then to let her guard down, but maybe if she seemed unfazed they'd do something stupid and give her the upper hand. The boy's laugh was harsh, making her flinch unexpectedly; her lime green eyes narrowed as she watched him.

"I think this time, you'll be getting a taste of Biohazard," she said, raising one gun and leveling it with his forehead. She stood stock still, waiting patiently for him to make a move. She could easily just pull the trigger, but there was no telling how fast he was, and if she killed him now she'd probably never get the information she needed. There was always the other, but he might run if the first one lost....

[[I'm not sure how to bring Nil in just yet :sweat:]]

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-10-2010, 07:52 PM

It's Time to Play with the New Zeke

[IMGRIGHT]http://www.duose.com/p/2007/0316/9803_890625.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]After dressing and doing a few tests to make sure he was 'working,' Zeke frowned when Riley ordered him to go out and check on the Tessa Coils. What was he supposed to do with them? Lick them? He was new to this world, or so he believed. He hadn't a clue what anything meant or was. What he did know was that his name was Zero and that he was an assassin. Protecting and obeying Riley was his life. She ordered him out and now he was out.

His eyes suddenly turned red as he stepped into a shadow. Blinking not once, he stepped out and applauded Sione who dared to enter their territory. For as doubtful he was of his knowledge just moments ago, his brain surged with knowledge and information. Perhaps he was finally 'powered up' and ready to go.

"Pathetic Biohazard."

Now standing between the twins and her, Zeke turned his back to the female. "You know Nil will be displeased if you kill her. I highly suggest you do as instructed by him and not interfere with her. It would be best for us all if you didn't enrage the psychopath." As he spoke, he turned to face Sione. "It's a shame you're one of them. Perhaps you would be willing to leave them and join us? We could use more members with your caliper and skill. But you have too pure a heart, so you're useless to us. Just a weak link in our chain."

As he walked up to the female, he noticed that another figure was approaching. Too many are gathering here. Master Riley will never be able to run diagnostics on the coils with all this extra mass. Perhaps I can send her back an accurate reading from here. Yes, that would be more helpful to her.

Turning his head toward the 'sky,' Zeke took in some measurement. Wind is at 67 knots. Surprisingly low today. Temperature is increasing as predicted. It's about 107 degrees Fahrenheit at this time. Terrain appears to be stable and holding well, however the enemy coils seem to be causing a sight power surge in this section. Faulty wiring, I presume.

Zeke then extended a hand out to Sione. Taking her chin between his fingers, he turned her just a bit. "It's a shame you must die. Your beautify is truly peerless." A smirk followed. "Sad, isn't it? No matter how much you try to escape, you just can't. You are just a pawn on my chess board." As he saw the orange haired male poke into view, he ceased this opportunity. It would definitely help his cause.

At first it was wet and weird, but he soon fell into it. It was rather nice, but for some reason he recalled that he'd do this action before. But why? With who? Pieces of his memory were still shards of blur that didn't make any sense. Either way, this kiss he shared with Sione was something he would miss in the future that she would never get to have. Come now Nil, attack me. If you do, I will pierce this knife into her gut and rip her of her insides. She'll spill onto the 'soil' and then... then I shall rejoice as her death marks yet another glorious victory for us Radiated. Stepping back, he used his thumb's nail to pick at his teeth. Zeke was bored and craved some action. Whether that action was sexually with Sione or even bringing her to her death, he really didn't care. He more or less want to have fun.

Last edited by Wavi; 08-10-2010 at 07:54 PM..

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 08-11-2010, 05:00 AM

Sione gasped as he kissed her, her heart nearly jumping out of her chest. She was so shocked that she actually couldn't push him away from her- not only because of the kiss (which was the first one she'd ever had; Sio had never really payed attention to boys before), but because the boy kissing her was somehow so familiar....

As he released her, she shoved him away from her, her face blazing as she lifted the back of her hand to her mouth and shakily wiped at her lips. "W-Who the hell are you," she asked breathlessly, her eyes wide behind her mask. Her mind was so confused, and she felt unreasonably drawn to this Radiate, like she knew him or something.....

"Why are you so familiar," she whispered to herself, more frustrated then ever. She could see another person coming over the hill, with a shock of orange hair- and suppressed a groan. She needed to call for help, but suddenly her body felt like stone, unwilling to respond to the commands her brain was screaming.

((LOL why is it all my characters are so romantically stupid?!?))
~~~~

Nil came over the hill just in time to see Zero kissing the Biobitch ((totally stole D's word there >.>)), raising one eyebrow as he came closer. "Gemini, Kale," he said, nodding in acknowledgment to the two boys. He had become rather good friends with Kale, but Gemini left very little to be desired in terms of his sociability. "What the hell is he doing?" He had met Zero once, very recently, and wasn't sure if he cared much for the new teammate. He didn't know very much about him, except that he was Riley's playmate and supposedly very dangerous.

"Now why would you go and do that," Nil called out in his soft voice, sounding amused. "Sure, she's a pretty little piece of trash, but is Riley not enough for you?" The girl glared delightfully at him, and Nil could see some of the appeal- she was a fiery little thing, wasn't she? Too bad she was a biohazard.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2010, 06:39 PM

[Not mad, but in the future please don't pilot my characters around like that. I do give you permission to kind of speed through the examination, since I can't imagine them doing much, but please give me an opportunity to respond. Thanks. :) ]

Jedi took no offense when Uñas wiped his cheek free of her kiss, it only caused her to giggle. He acted so carelessly she began to wonder about his love life, had he ever had a girlfriend, or boyfriend? She honestly wasn't interested in him in that way in the least. She just enjoyed messing with him from time to time, even if it did go unnoticed. Frankly it was only a thought that passed through her head. "Yeah. I know," she said with a pout.

And as he began to walk forward, she drifted back, and would have gotten away too, if it wasn't for a certain meddling droid. They met nose to nose (figuratively of course) and Orb shook a tiny finger at her, going off into what clearly was a lecture. "Fiiiiiiiine." She plugged her ears with her fingers, and went after the doctor.

Orb made a sighing sound, and went after. Soon enough they were all on the doctor's office. "So Doc, this isn't going to take to long, is it?" She pulled her shirt down to the side. "I love spending time with you and all, but I got a lot of data to log, and tests to run."

It was very difficult for her to stay still, she was naturally a fidgety person, and could never stay in one spot for to long. It took all her might not to jump from the examination table, and start fiddling with the things around her. Especially when she saw Orb curiously looking over everything, not once did he touch anything(he knew better). Before here, she couldn't remember once going to the doctors. She always kept her body in good health, and rarely, if ever, became sick. Her father always claimed, "it's the Mondragon blood that flows through your veins. It makes you strong as an elephant against little tiny toothpick." She really did miss him, the way he used to be, before her mother died.

Her mind began to wander off further, and it wouldn't be surprising if she missed a lot of what Uñas and as well as herself were saying. "I imagine it take a very special person to be a doctor. You gotta tell people when they're sick or worse, if their going to die. If you're not the right type of person, bad news can sound awful." She put a finger to her chin. "Of course it can't be all bad. I imagine you get to meet all sorts of people, and hear a lot of good stories. Some of the things people come in for, I bet it could make for a good joke, and what better way to cure an ailment than laughter?" Jedi kicked her legs up, and down, not high of course, only small paddles in the air. Either

Last edited by r_e_n_o_Love; 08-13-2010 at 06:43 PM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-13-2010, 07:09 PM

[[Sorry, but the timeskip was prior to your posting and the thread pretty much died. I felt it was time for me to post (and with miss_SMG being gone) I moved my character into a battle.

Your character was created after the timeskip, so your posting is unaffected. And I currently don't have any Biohazard characters so I believe you should be addressing your fellow teammates - one of them just so happens to be out fighting some Radiation member. Or at least that is what I would recommend. As far as Sione, Nil, the twins, and Zeke (now Zero) they have a history (Sione and Zeke were friends and Nil is her brother). Sione was going to rescue/confirm Zeke's death and stuff started happening from there. If you wish to skip through the examination and join in the fighting you are more than welcome to do so.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2010, 08:16 PM

[Oh no. I was addressing psymoski. I don't mind the time skip at all, in fact it made sense to me. No, it was a different matter entirely. I was only saying that I'd like the opportunity to move my character around myself, and not a rush from scene to scene. Not mad, as I said, just wanted to make it clear, so it didn't happen again during future interactions with his character. Guess I should went through pms. Sorry.]

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-13-2010, 10:40 PM

((sorry, i just didn't want to have a short post with nothing you would have been able to interact with.
My Apologies))

He really didn't pay much attention to Jedi because he never was the kind of person to talk a lot, or get into a huge conversation that didn't have to deal with his work. He seemed cold-hearted, but he was just unusually focused on everything he did. He didn't like to delineate from what he had to get done.

Uñas tried to concentrate as Jedi was asking him questions and Orb was looking around his office. Hearing Orb fly(?) around and look at everything, "Please try to stay put. I need as much concentration as I can get." Uñas looked through the files to make sure he hadn't missed anything. He picked out some syringes, some test tubes, and a rubber hose. Having his back to Jedi, "Okay, you are overdue for blood tests, and I need to make a whole battery of tests. The basic areas." Uñas strapped on some rubber gloves, and started to write some notes on the page. "As soon as you take off your shirt, we can start the exam."

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 08-17-2010, 11:37 AM

((Alrighty, well I'm back or at least should be XP Things with the now ex are better, as in we're not talking. I'm gonna wait for a bit, or at least until my brain isn't sleep mush to post XD))

Dmitri Blair

Old 08-17-2010, 03:27 PM

(posting soon. internet failing me. my laptop wouldnt connect, so im using my bfs laptop.)

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-17-2010, 04:11 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/Eurekas_World/Anime/Goth/GothicPrincess-1-1-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT][IMGRIGHT]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/Eurekas_World/Anime/vampire__by_yueshuxin-1.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Tilting her head, Tash wached Talin work under a car, making faster, lighter, better. He was always doing that - taking something he built and making it better. Adding updates, adding this and that. Tash never understood it and she didnt expect that she ever would understand it. Tash swung her legs, jotting down on a notebook what she needed for her next new explosive material she was going to create when she got out of this matinence bay, but she was helping Talin at the moment so Tash wasnt going anywhere. Humming randomly, she listened as Talin gave her requests on tools, now drawing a little chart of things, that way her simplistic brain didnt have to read all of what she wrote. She'd get the hang of it simply by looking. Obeying, she handed them over and contined jotting things down.

Talin peeked out, watching his sister jot things down. A soft smile came to his face before putting his head back under the car. She was his world, everyone knew that. Until he got married or find a woman insane enough to enter this hectic life of his. His life consisted of three things: cars, Tasha, and killing. And he devoted all of his time to it. All of it. Concentrating, he replaced a tube under the car while trying to get it out of his head; Tash being only his half sister. He couldnt believe it. They looked alike, they acted alike, they did similar things, they were on similar levels of instability. Talin grit his teeth, focusing on his work instead of what was reality.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 08-26-2010, 05:24 AM

[Eh. It's fine. Sorry about the shortness, getting tired, and need to finish hw.]

Orb made a whistling sound, then quickly jetted behind Jedi in clear shame. She let out an 'oof' when he bumped against her. He had defiantly taken her out of her daydreaming state. She looked around back of her, and gave him a smile. "Aw shucks Orbs. It's alright."

"A lot of testing?" said Jedi looking at Oliver. She sighed. "Oi. I'm never going to get my work done today." She chuckled some, and then leaped from the table. She then pulled off the two shirts layer, by layer. Each one she folded neatly, and placed them on a near by chair. "Alstarboard Doc! I be ready fer me examination." She put her hands on her hips, standing up tall, and proud as she announced this. She had never had a problem with showing off her body, and never thought much of of it come to think of it.

She gazed down her nose at Oliver, who seemed a little off today to her. "Doc, you feelin alright? You seem a little less rainbows, and sunshine today. Are ya missin Zeke? Or what?"

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-26-2010, 06:53 AM

Uñas walked over to her with her file in his hand. Looking at her naked form and the file, he compared notes. Scars. Tattoos. Birthmarks. Check. Check. Check. Uñas wrote little notes on the page. He kept his attention on what needed to be done, and on nothing else. "You and I will both get done what needs to be done. No worries on that." He then took out a plastic tube like instrument that looked like an elongated inhaler. He then held out his hand for Jedi. "I need to take some blood before I perform the other tests. Please put your arm out and squeeze your hand into a fist." As he waited, Uñas couldn't help himself from commenting on Jedi's comment. "I am not rainbows and unicorns, or whatever. I am precise, direct, and I always have a general concern for all my patients, no matter what state they are in. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to finish this exmination bfore I have to get to the others. Now, hold out your arm and squeeze your hand." As he looked back at Jedi, he would have looked like he was about to become more furious, but he tried to keep his stern and regal look.

It was never his place to miss someone, not even his patients. But living with these people starts to leave an impression others. It certainly left an impression on Uñas. He was more inclined to busy himself with remedial tasks, such as testing blood samples for enzymes and filing paperwork, rather than letting his assistants do it for him. He would try to do anything in order to get himself from thinking about Zeke. What were they doing to him? Is he alright? Has he been tested on? Uñas was a nervous, yet organized wreck.

Last edited by psymoski; 08-28-2010 at 07:07 PM..