[ i z z i]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 10:41 PM

Your Not Alone:
[inspired from Thir13en Ghosts]
**Also contains characters/themes from the movie**

Young Celia was thirteen when her parents passed in a deadly car accident; Celia, walked away, without a scratch... Her guilt plagued her for years, her heart heaving, and her wish to death was certain. Two years later, Celia starts a new high school called Hyllis Heights; an advanced school for those who were "over" privileged in the brains department. However, this was not so when Celia arrived. Most of the students by standard, were not smart enough to even step foot through the door, thus bringing upon the scholarship programs. Many parents in the area had vast amounts of money to waste, their sons or daughters entering the school without problem. The officials however, didn't even consider Celia. But when they received a quite generous amount of money from a anonymous source, they welcomed her with open arms. The first few weeks, Celia moped around the school alone; a sophomore, and way under radar for popular. Her beauty remained untouchable... And as fate would have it, Celia met a boy, David. He was perfect... Popular and a senior, attractive, outgoing, and Celia's new best friend. But as time went by, Celia began to see David's depression, and was faced with his suicidal meltdowns almost everyday.
She couldn't understand why though. He had everything going for him. The popularity, and the beautiful girlfriend all the boys wanted. David is what brought Celia's happiness back from the grave. And the only thing that kept David from destroying himself completely, was Celia. But one drunken night of madness, David was taking Celia home, when a car collided with theirs, and David was lost forever...
Two years later, Celia is now a senior, and actually quite popular, but still missing David terribly. Until one day, she receives a strange phone call from a man named Arthur. He requests Celia's help, in moving him and his family into their new home, since Celia knows his daughter. Coming upon the incredible glass house, Celia agrees, and discovers mortifying things about the new home, and some of its inhabitants...

So, please tell me what you think about it...
*Keep in mind, this is only a brief plot line.

[ i z z i]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:04 PM

The story would consist more focus upon David, and ALOT of main focus upon the house, ghosts, and some of the characters, I was inspired to place in my story. Character used frequently would be:
*The starred characters are my own creations*

*Celia
*David
Rafkin
Aurthur
Maggie
Osiris
Most, if not all of the ghosts.