Zrein
^.^
Send a message via AIM to Zrein Send a message via MSN to Zrein Send a message via Yahoo to Zrein

Old 11-15-2007, 11:36 PM

I wrote it in spanish, so i translated in english, i'm sorry if i have big mistakes ^_^U i'm still learning english

The past of Sephiroth - they fan fiction by Zrein_Sinkarix.

City of Nibelheim for 26 years...

Chapter 0 the beginning
That night was the beginning of a nightmare.
Lucrecia watched after the window, rain fell with great intensity, too much for that time of the year.
I rise of the chair where it was and one approached a table where there were a few information.
- LUCRECIA: This Hojo that disordered Es!-Resignada organizes a little, but its belly gives annoyances suddenly him.
LUCRECIA: Ughhh, caresses the belly that has enough inflation to be in advanced state of gestation.

It did not give too much importance him to the incident and continued ordering the papers.
In a while it listened to voices it go and it was shown to the window,
They were the Dr Hojo and Mr. Valentine, and seemed to be discussing.
The pains returned to send but when desmayĂł was put still on to request aid to him to professor Gast in the heat of room.
When waking up one was very weak, it saw all blurred one it and it could not rise of the bed. Then one noticed that no longer it had the swollen belly.

- LUCRECIA: And my son? Where He is my son?
Gast appears by the door, very displeased.
- GAST: ... they have taken it...
- LUCRECIA: To where, but if I have not been able nor verlo-says between weeping and my boy?
- GAST: Hojo took it to Midgard, to the laboratory bases, we cannot do nothing else...
- LUCRECIA: How long does what took it?
- GAST: It does already more than one week, and from that time that I do not see Mr. Valentine, the last time which I saw it was discussing with Hojo.
- LUCRECIA: Urgg-a the woman begins to give convulsions to him
- GAST: Lucrecia!

2 years later.
Shin-Ra Building:
Plant -13 to 52 meters under earth.
In a corridor there is two men speaking one of outpost age that goes up to around the 50 years, of gray eyes and white hair with some black plans, adorned with a laboratory dressing gown; and another one more young person of about 20 and few. Of blue eyes and blond hair, and dress with military uniform goes.
The first round the 1.65 whereas the other 1,75

- HOMBRE-JOVEN: Then that boy is the one that created Hojo?-says watching after the window of an armored door.
- HOMBRE-VIEJO: He will be able to train it?
- HOMBRE-JOVEN: I do not know I do not know when you spoke of a chaval never me to me I imagined it so young, minimum 13 years this insurance that even uses diapers...
- HOMBRE-VIEJO: You lose it, does not know that potential she has this raised.
- HOMBRE-JOVEN: They have found finally professor Gast? For 2 years we have not been knowing anything of him. Lucrecia was exiled to a cave and it will not give problems, but that loose man us...
- HOMBRE-VIEJO: Mr. Tiskars does not worry, doctor Hojo has informed to us into his possible whereabouts in one of the cities of the north.
- TISKARS: What we will do with the girl?
- HOMBRE-VIEJO: Better we leave it of reserve, in case that the Sephiroth project always failed... we can use it like engendradora of new especimenes.
- TISKARS: By the way that so your daughter?
- HOMBRE-VIEJO: Better we do not speak of that subject says displeased.
- TISKARS: Oh! go, I feel it truely.
- HOMBRE-VIEJO: I am in a hurry if you do not want to train to the chaval one already we will find to another one.
- MAN: I am in charge of the chaval.
- HOMBRE-VIEJO: How you dare to appear miserable this way!
That man of very short hair mahogany and, their eyes were gray and of more than 1,80 of height, it had appeared suddenly but it seemed to be to as much of the conversation.
It wore a uniform similar to the one of Tiskars, but with more embroidered representing of his official position of 2Âş degree. It seemed young of about 25 years.
- MAN?:Es my work, is my section and supposedly my obligation-and talking about to Tiskars- Who is that pardillo?
- TISKARS: Pardon but you do not have right to call asĂz.-dirigiĂ©ndose to me to the old man. - Morrison who is this impertinent one?
- MORRISON: That the solito appears I have things better than to do. And Mr. Siraknix I do not think to leave in charge of the boy-the man him goes away very bad-tempered by the corridor.
- SIRAKNIX: Hum, already I know the one who can be you you are the connected boy of Mr. Tiskars father. Chaval sight I do not know if your prestige is bought or is real, but will do all the possible one to educate I to the small Sephiroth.
- TISKARS: In the first place I have gained this position to pulse, and my father we did not treat so better we do not speak of this. It did not think to train to the specimen but if that annoys to you far better. By the way you do not have very of being of FIAR, when Morrison has called to you miserable.
- SIRAKNIX: I am not the guilty of which she has happened to his daughter-says to him saddened.
Good if it excuses to me I am going to see the boy.

The man enters within the cell and very in a friendly way Greets the boy.

- SIRAKNIX: Hello Sephi! I am Mr. Siraknix
The boy of green eyes and hair of a peculiar silver-plated color occurs the return.
- SEPHIROTH: Hello-it says without much eagerness
- SIRAKNIX: Sight, I bring a gift to you!
The boy changes of expression and is deluded. - he is for me?
- SIRAKNIX: Here you are due to very only find so this wrist will come to you very well.
- SEPHIROTH: Many gracias!-say embracing it.

To Siraknix it slips a tear to him by the cheek, the drought with the back of the hand and caresses the head of the boy.
SIRAKNIX: I am going to be one of your educators, in concrete in the arts of fight and magic.

Mr. Siraknix was speaking during half an hour with the boy and another hour playing with him and when it is the hour to leave:
- SIRAKNIX: Good Sephi, I must myself march already, I feel much, today it was a day of presentation and I must hope to that they confirm to me if I will be your personal educator or no. I was speaking with professor Hojo, and it said to me that there was no disadvantage.
- SEPHIROTH: But Hojo is a man very bad Nix.
- moved Siraknix: "but if already mote has put me..." - and putting myself serious-Already I know that she is not a FIAR person very, but is one of your maximum people in charge. Now it is of trip and it will not come during a time.
Good Sephi taste in conocerte and hopefully we see another day much.
- SEPHIROTH: Adio's!-it says embracing to him.
SIRAKNIX: You never say good bye, better I gave so long or until soon, good bye says when it can be a definitive goodbye.

Building Shin-Ra 14:30 plants -12 one week later
There is one long table of meeting where several businessmen are seated and some military others remain of foot among them Tiskars and Siraknix

- fat and blond MAN with a pure one in the mouth: Háblenos Mr. Heideger on Mr. Siraknix
- HEIDEGER: If Mr. Shin-Ra, Mr. Siraknix were genetically created by doctor Hurstrein Tiskars, his physical skill in combat is far better that the one of Mr. Hendall Tiskars
- SHIN-RA: If it has been certain she is an official of high rank very well qualified and takes serving valuable to us for several years, I trust but it would please me that she trained my own son.
- SIRAKNIX: That would be a great honor for me Sir but I would like to train to the other chaval.
- SHIN-RA: Perhaps it rejects my supply?
- SIRAKNIX: Sir but I do not believe that it could train to together boys Sir both, if it is educated to them together will be far better
- SHIN-RA: What? No, no... of any way my son will not be related to a laboratory specimen
- SIRKANIX: Ejem, ejem.
- HEIDEGER: Siraknix began like the chaval that doctor Hojo created.
- SHIN-RA: But a thing is a controlled and human being and another one a Old stranger for us.
- SIRAKNIX: The chavales would learn to compete and to be respected, his son would gain much if he were to the height of a Old one
- SHIN-RA: And yes it is not it?
- SIRAKNIX: If it is not it I will do all the possible one so that they are equaled, giving a more intensive treatment to its son.
- HEIDEGER: I include/understand the early military training of the boy of Hojo but... the one of its son?
- SIRAKNIX: Mr. Shin-Ra knows what does, against earlier is the education far better.
- SHIN-RA: hmm, this good but tries that they are not related too much in agreement?
- HENDALL TISKARS: And WHAT HAPPENS With Me?
- SHIN-RA: Ah if you... you will educate to my son cultural level, and please does not return to speak in that tone or will cause that it regrets to me my decision
- TISKARS: NonSir, will not return to happen, thank you very much to allow such honor me - and thinking "he will be son of...!"-

When they leave it go Tiskars approaches Heidegger
- TISKARS: Sir could do a question to him
- HEIDEGER: It advanced
- TISKARS: It knows that it happened to him to the daughter of Morrison?
- HEIDEGER: It died in a childbirth
- TISKARS: How much I feel it, you you were very friend of certain Morrison?
- HEIDEGGER: The fault was of him to allow that Siraknix with her went away, the very stupid idiot one wanted to have a grandson as hard as this man and it fixed to it to everything so that the girl knew it, which did not consider is that to the being Siraknix a man modified genetically the fetus grew less in than one week leaving it first strengthless, soon in comma state and in the end the poor woman died bled.
- TISKARS: Goes... nobody had said to me of this, had only heard rumors, then the culprit is not Siraknix but the own Morrison no?
- HEIDEGER: In this type of misfortunes there are no guilty, and this is confidential so you do not disclose it.
- TISKARS: hope a little while. That it was of the creature? It could I train it
- HEIDEGER: Gia Giaiagia, we did not leave it father to its and you we are going it to leave you? She is a girl is not worth the trouble to train it, when it grows we use it so that it generates soldiers like its father. Good that I am in a hurry, so long.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 11-16-2007, 12:03 AM

That's a very good story n_n