[.black.de.blanc.]
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to [.black.de.blanc.] Send a message via MSN to [.black.de.blanc.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.black.de.blanc.]

Old 10-13-2007, 05:31 PM

This is where I'll post some of my fanfiction oneshots. I have a few stories that I'd like to put up here, so please read and review. Just... don't rip it to shreds?
thanks. First, I suppose, will be Confidence, a NaruHina fluff fic.

[.black.de.blanc.]
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to [.black.de.blanc.] Send a message via MSN to [.black.de.blanc.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.black.de.blanc.]

Old 10-13-2007, 05:35 PM

A/N: This was my first Naru/Hina… actually, my first fanwork related to Naurto at all, so I hope this came out okay. As always, read and review. Tell me what you liked, what you didn’t, and any suggestions you may have.

Disclaimer: Naruto… Hmm? Well, let's think about this. If I owned it, would I really be posting a fanfiction rather than making money with official stuff? Nah, didn’t think so. So, no, I have to say I do not hold the respect all Naruto fans that ever were or will be. I do not own anything (except a wall scroll).
In other words: The character are not mine.

[.black.de.blanc.]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 05:42 PM

Naruto Uzamaki. One look from him, and I absolutely m e l t e d. If he addressed me, I would be left breathless. My heart dead stopped; that is, after a back flip or two. Though, I could never tell him my true feelings. No, no, I could only quietly watch him from the shadows. And, for me, that’s enough.

At least, that’s what I’d convinced myself. But then, Sakura Haruno, his teammate, came along. She was looking for Sasuke, but instead found me. I was staring longingly at Naruto who was in the midst of a sparring session with himself. She asked, innocently enough, what I was doing. I stammered a response, quietly mumbling. Unsure of myself, I made up some excuse about Kiba and Shino sending me on some chore- she held up a hand, interrupting my lie. She had a slight smirk on her face; a knowing glint in her eyes. A blush slowly crept up my face, embarrassed.

“You like Naruto, don’t you?” She asked in her singsong voice, drawing out the word ‘don’t’ as it dawned upon her, grinning widely. I looked to my feet, frowning slightly.

“… No…” I paused, as she continued her interrogating stare.

"…Yes…" I responded after another moment, so quietly I barely heard myself. Therefore, I was surprised when she nodded in approval of… something. I wasn’t entirely sure what of, perhaps in confirmation of her suspicion?

Suddenly, I found things happening a bit too quickly to comprehend. That, however, was probably her intent, as I would have run away if I understood what she was about to do. As fate would have it, I didn’t. That left me in my spot as Sakura confidently ran out to Naruto. My heart skipped a beat as he looked straight at me, past her.

“Hey, Naruto.” She started in her slightly irritating know-it-all voice, loud enough for me to hear clearly, getting his attention. She whispered something, which I didn’t hear, and he grinned one of those larger than life, over dramatic grins. My god, I felt faint right then.

“You know, I kinda thought so. I mean, it explains why I always see someone out of the corner of my eye.”
Naruto laughed again, and started walking straight towards me. And that’s about when I realized I was glued to my spot, and that I couldn’t move away, back into my comfort zone, even if I wanted to.

“Hey, Hinata.” He greeted me casually, in a manner that made it seem as if we’d known each other forever. As if we were the best of friends. Willing my body to move, I succeeded in cautiously taking a few steps nearer to him. And…

Tripped. He caught me. And let me rest in his arms, leaning against his body, supporting me. It seemed an eternity before I was capable of moving again, much less supporting myself. My body had shut down, and that meant I stopped breathing. Once my body restarted, though, it reminded me that I needed to breath and I separated myself for his grip, coughing violently.

“S-s-sorry, Naruto…” I stuttered.

He waved it off, grinning like an idiot. “It’s fine, it’s fine.” There was a moment of silence, interrupted by a grumbling stomach. I laughed softly, and Naruto scratched the back of his head, somewhat embarrassed. We started walking, somewhat aimlessly, together.

“Are you, um, hungry?” I spoke shyly, quietly… I was waaay out of my comfort zone, but trying not to show it.

“Yeah, kind of.” He nodded eagerly, and his stomach growled loudly.

I was looking at my feet again, and went for the most daring thing I could comprehend, asking before I could stop myself.

“Naruto, um… Would you like to have lunch with me?” I stopped walking, waiting for his response. He was clearly shocked at my daring. Quite frankly, so was I.

“Naruto?” I prompted him gently after a few moments of no response. “If you’d rather not, it’s oka-” I started, slightly hurt but not surprised.

“No! It’s okay, I want to. I’d really like to.” He smiled, and we began walking again. And, when he lightly grabbed my hand is about when I decided to become just a little bit less shy, a little more confident.

[.black.de.blanc.]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 08:02 PM

This... Well, this one is a fan poem, but I'll just put it here..
It's from Roze from Fullmetal Alchemist's point of view.

Disclaimer: Fullmetal Alchemist? Hmm, no, not really mine. In fact, not mine at all! Again, would I really be posting fan works if I did own any of these amazing creations of awesome-ness?

[.black.de.blanc.]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 08:03 PM

He said....
To stand up
To walk
He told me I have legs
I want to follow him
To speak
You've no clue
Just how hard
That would actually be

I can whimper
Just a small sound