Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-17-2012, 03:58 PM

Alex rubbed her throat a little, feeling for any cuts that may have happened and she raised an eyebrow. "I'm actually leaving a party to be honest. You could say I ran into the wrong crowd." But she couldn't figure out if she was talking about Noel or the red head. Shivering slightly she wrapped her arms around herself again and looked at this new comer, "Who are you? I'm Alexandria." She frowned slightly as she remembered her encounter with The Crims and looked away, "I'm not lost, I was on my way home." She looked to the boy and winked, "You did almost kill me, you could walk me to my room and give me your name."

(( sorry about the smallness, i'm starting to get tired ))

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-17-2012, 07:37 PM

Her comment caused him to smirk as it wasn't everyday someone barked out an order. Despite not being one to always do as requested, Sasuke did own the girl some respect as he did just try to "kill her" after all. It was with some hesitation that he spat out this name for he wasn't sure which name he wanted to be referred to as.

"Sasuke, but a lot of people refer to me as Ghost." Cocking his head to the side, he let a smile reassure you of his kinder nature. She seemed to be having a rough day so Sasuke decided to do his best to lighten her heavy heart. "And from the direction you're leaving, I would wagger my life's earnings that you've come from Crim territories." Hand falling to his hip, he smirked. "Why would you ever want to run with those low-life thugs?" He wasn't trying to be mean; he was simply trying to let the girl know that her leaving was a wise move.

Letting his hands flop back to his side, he walked alongside Alex. "So you're heading to the New Pretty Mansion?" Squinted eyes peered down the road to spy the shadowy figure of the place -- it was a good twenty minute walk there. Rolling his shoulders, Sasuke peeked down at the shorter woman with his left eye. Just as his mouth opened, his stomach growled. "Erm, mind if we get us some grub? My treat."

He didn't have a lot on him, but he knew a nice little place that would do just fine. It would also be on the way so it was perfect!

Moving in front of her, Sasuke turned around so he faced her. He wanted to look at her full-on, not to the side. So Sasuke decided walking backwards would be correct the situation. Hands lacing behind his head, the white-haired male turned to look at the sky.

"You just had to pick the coldest night to wear a dress, didn't you?"

Before she could even squeak out an answer, his trench-coat was swallowing her body. It was far too large for her but at least it was warm!

With the coat off, Sasuke was left with nothing too warm on. Military grade boots covered his ankles and from there up to his hips was a nice pair of black jeans that were ripped here and there, revealing the skin of his legs. Around his waist was a single belt with a rather large belt buckle that spelled out the word GHOST in silver letters. His choice of shirt was one of those turtleneck sleeveless muscle shirts in a deep charcoal color. Both his hands were donned with fingerless elbow-high leather gloves that mimicked the color of his shirt. Looped around his neck, much like Noel, was an identification tag. There was also a ridiculously long black scarf with silver tips that practically dragged along the ground on one side; the other tail of the scarf only reached his shoulder blade. Had he actually taken the time to even them out, they would have reached his butt.

Even Sasuke's face was nice looking. It was simple, like his outfit, but nice. A pair of glasses protected his eyes and also served as a screen that he could gather information with. Being a hacker of sorts, Sasuke was always up to date on the latest and greatest electronic toys - his glasses being his favorite.

A laugh broke the silence. "Just because I'm a Swarm doesn't mean I'll letta pretty little lass like yourself freeze. Besides, I have a reputation to uphold and I'm not about to taint it."

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 05-18-2012, 12:36 AM

She had no reaction to the cloak removing; Lala was used to this. After all, it was only natural that she'd get used to it after a while.It's not like Noel to reveal himself so quickly, thought Lala, twirling her dark chocolate hair around her fingers. She watched the girl go, and didn't stop her, after all, what could she do?

Lala listened intently to Noel's words. Although she generally disliked hearing rants from Pretties, as they were usually about stupid things, like chipping a nail, or stealing 'boyfriends', Noel's musings made sense, and had deep meaning. " The girl..." she started, " Is strange. She doesn't seem to fit in with any clique, not even ours. She's trying way too hard to join the Crims, but is forcing herself to have an attitude because of it. I think...that we should take her in, but give her a test. A psychological one, something that'll totally mess with her mind. If she survives that, then....I believe that she can stay."

She thought some more, and continued, " She...she has potential. Protecting her won't help with her grow. At least, not in my opinion."

Lala leaned on the balcony, head tilting up at the dark sky, and sighed. Life wasn't very interesting anymore, not even as a Crim.

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-18-2012, 01:47 AM

Puling the coat tighter around her she smiled and replied with a simple 'Thank you' before sighing and started walking alongside Sasuke. "Ghost huh? I must admit your maybe the first person who has been even remotely kind to me the last few days. I'm Alexandria, but just call me Alex." She laughed at the memory of her first try with the Hot Airs and how the all but threw her out of their last party and then shivered at her memory of Noel.
"The Crims were literally my last hope at finding any place in here." She shrugged and looked forward, seeing Sasuke in her peripheral she looked down and smiled at his last comment, "And what reputation would that be?" She looked at him and nodded, "Sorry I didn't answer with this first but yeah, food could be nice." She looked ahead of her at the building that was her dorm room and sighed again, "Listen, I know it's technically not allowed but did you want to come up to my room for a little bit? I promise no freaky stuff, just might be nice to have someone else with me for a bit longer."

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-18-2012, 12:14 PM

"I figured as much," came from his mouth longer after Lala had answered his question. Drawn to the moon, Noel wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do. It was then when he realized he didn't really care. Eyes going to the clock, he noticed quite a significant amount of time had passed since the little drama queen had made her royal exit. There was no use going after her now - she was probably already home and hunkered down in bed.

Perhaps we will meet again, my little angel. Holding his glass to the moon, he toasted the large, glistening silver ball before returning to the party.

There, among the sea of people, Noel felt empty. Alone. How was it possible? He was surrounded by an entire house full of people - some beautiful, some not as gorgeous. As his eyes scanned the room, he noticed a few familiar faces that seemed to lift his spirits. Gin always did a nice job in helping Noel from himself. Noel was, how would you say it… ah, his own worst enemy.

Back to the bar he went. Plopped down on a stool, he dropped his chin to the cool, black glass. "Load me up. I want to forget this tick ever existed."

It was an odd request, but it was one Gin always complied with. Using the best of the liquor, the black-eyed male shoved the glass before the faux-leader. "Forgetting isn't the problem; knowing that you failed her is what's eating you."

Gin. What a guy. He could always peg Noel for being the concerned kind of guy. It was more than annoying. But, Gin was Gin and Noel wouldn't change a damn thing about him.

Glass to his lips, Noel's blue eyes watched as the blue contents vanished into his mouth. Just six more of these and he would be flying high… well, drunk enough to not know who he was or what was real.

Her complement flustered him. Sasuke? Kind? He rarely heard those two words in a sentence, but he was glad this woman thought of him in such a way. It was… refreshing and nice! For once, Sasuke's hard work toward a life of chivalry and compassion had paid off. To think, ten years ago, he was a miserable little loner. The Smarm. It had really changed him - and for the better.

As they walked to the mansion, Sasuke had made his little pit stop at the food place he had spoken up. Together, they grabbed a to-go bag and ate on their walk. The conversation, for the most part, revolved around the food and how Sasuke had found such a delicious place -- it was a bit off the beaten path, but it was worth it! Sasuke also told her what he learned about being a New Pretty.

"Don't act desperate. They hate that and they can sense it. Just be you. Stay calm and stay confident - but not too confident. I don't know, it was just easy for me. The Swarm saw me on the streets, alone, and decided it was their mission to make me understand the importance of belonging and family. I guess, according to some of the higher ups, The Swarm had been watching me since I was an Ugly. They said, 'I had some unique traits about me that would be for the betterment of the clan.' So, Alex-chan, don't worry about finding a clique. They will come to you. And, if they don't, don't worry about it. You'll get into one... and on your own terms. Don't let someone bully you into joining... you'll just be miserable."

He probably spoke about this for about five minutes and, within no time, they were almost at her place.

When the two had finally finished up their meals, they were probably a five minute walk from the house. It was then when she puckered up the courage to invite him in.

At her doorsteps, Sasuke took a step back. Eyes reading her body language, he wouldn't put his finger on why she would invite him - a stranger - in. He couldn't help but smile at her little comment.

"I'm not that kind of man, I assure you." Sasuke's eyes seemed to light up as he took a reassuring step toward the woman who was reaching for the door handle. Moving past her, he pushed the door open while sweeping into a bow and moving his free hand inward toward the room. "After you, miss."

It was probably a weird gesture, but that was Sasuke for you - form and polite. Following her into the room, the male did his best not to gawk over the room and the belongings. There were a few things that brought a smile to his face but there were a few things that made him be thankful he wasn't a clique-less Pretty.

Hating to be rude, Sasuke couldn't hold it in any longer. "So what did you think of Noel K. Gallagher?" The way that rattled off his tongue made it sound as if Sasuke and Noel had a history - and not a very healthy one.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-18-2012 at 12:36 PM..

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-19-2012, 11:51 AM

A Pretty ;;

The walk between where she met Sasuke and her dorm room felt more like a blur then anything. Like it didn't really happen and by the time she reached her dorm she felt like her experience with Noel didn't even happen and it was all a bad dream. After Sasuke had entered the room after her, she closed the door and threw Sasuke's coat over a chair that was neatly tucked into her computer desk.
Her dorm was plain to be perfectly honest. Not alot of furniture and the walls were all a soft cream and any furniture she did have was a plan black that matched the kitchen cupboards and benchtops. If you looked through the door next to the front door you coudl see into her room which was even more bare and simple then the rest of her room. Simple white walls, no posters or photos hung on the wall and the bed spread was a plain cream with a single lily on the bottom right corner, a gift from her Mother before she left her home and became an Ugly. She looked to her computer desk and frowned at the old laptop that sat, unused that day in the middle with a simple black lamp and a couple of books that sat underneath it. "Please ignore the room, they don't let you have much if you aren't part of a Clique."
At Noel's name the air around Alex grew cold and she hugged herself again and frowned even more, her temper showing in her face a little as she looked away and sat on the plain leather couch that sat in the middle of what she had tried to fashion into a living room, "Noel is a rude little prick. He seriously needs to be hit with a metal baseball bat to knock him of his pedestal. There is more but i don't want to bore you with details." She looked back to Sasuke and frowned, "How do you know him?" She raised an eyebrow and patted the spot next to her, inviting him to sit with her.

A Special ;;

Purple hair and striking multi-coloured eyes looked back at him from across the room. A bright blue crystal sat on the girl's forehead shining brightly and sparkling slightly under the lights. If one thing was for certain, Therese certainly knew how to make herself known and draw attention to herself. Her black leather boots were propped up upon the table and the black straps that wrapped around her ankles and further up her legs, ending in a belt that wrapped tightly around her waist almost blended in with the dull black jeans she wore. A tight white tank top hugged her thin frame but accentuated the fullness and growth of certain areas. She had been specific when she had said she wanted to be able to make men stare at her and the 'new additions' she had received the other week certainly showed that.
"I don't think you understand Jakob, this could get dangerous for you." Therese's eye sparkled slightly and Jakob could see that instead of trying to seem concerned for his well being she was eager for the excitement that would follow if he was indeed found out to be working with The Smoke. Therese was the only one that knew and he planed on keeping it that way. At least she knew when to keep a secret, even if the temptation to spill the beans grew to much. "I'll be fine. I know what I'm doing." Jakob smiled and walked towards the metal table from his position leaning in the furthest corner from her.
"You don't need to do anything but help me. You of all people would know what the Smoke believe in and that what they are trying to do is good for the world." At that Therese scoffed slightly and crossed her arms across her chest, propping her breasts up a bit to show the already huge cleavage, "The are primitive beings that rely on old technology to finish their jobs. There's nothing 'good' about what they do and your lucky they haven't dragged you down any further then what they already have."
Jakob smiled a little, he knew she didn't approve but they were best friends, or at the very least as close to being friend's as Therese would allow. "Just please keep this quiet. We have only told a handful of Cutters what we are planning and that's all that need to know. We shouldn't even have told them. They aren't us, they don't believe the same things as us."

A Pretty ;;

"Um Noel." A soft voice rang over the music of the party, soft enough that only those intended to hear it but loud enough that if you were really paying attention you would. "Lala said you had come out here, I need to ask you something." Aliesha took a seat on the stool next to him and smiled. It was obvious she had been drinking but she was still at that stage between still sober enough to walk and talk and even think fluently but a few more an she would be gone. Which usually began the nights her and Noel shared at his dorm room.
"There was a girl asking for help at the beginning of the night to Magenta and I heard Magenta was not very nice to her and the girl hit her." She raised an eyebrow and giggled slightly while gesturing for Gin to get her another drink with a wink and a grin, "Did you have anything to do with that? Or the girl's abrupt leaving a little while ago?" She knew Noel wasn't the type to intentionally start fights or even turn a pretty girl down if persuaded enough, he was a male after all, but something about the girl's face told Aliesha that Noel was the reason. It also didn't help that Aliesha had seen them bickering slightly outside with Lala standing awkwardly off to the side until the girl was out of sight.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-19-2012, 03:32 PM

"What we believe is keeping the Smoke under control," Delilah Kees said from her place a few feet away. Whether she had been noticed earlier or not was questionable. The pale woman stroked the smoke-like markings on her right cheek before a scowl returned to her features. "Silence is all that the people will hear." She would say nothing to anyone . . . but being involved in this whole scheme made her black eyes narrow. Involved with the Smoke? This guy, Jacob, was most likely under their belt. He was safe with them, despite his protests against it.

No matter how loudly or how often he fought against it, Del was curious. She hadn't been around long enough to say precisely what was going on, but she was willing to bet that Jacob had some sort of connection with the Smoke that he wasn't letting on. The tall creature's eyes darted back to Therese for a moment before the Special fell silent and still. Too still. She'd been unable to retain her anger, and had lashed out with words against Jacob. How dare he doubt her? Then again . . . it was the wisest thing the do. Del just got angry with everything.

Her onyx eyes flickered back to Jacob, and then (with a hardly contained look of frustration) looked back to Therese. "What now? What should be done while we wait?"

-

He didn't exactly blend in. Well, he fit into the Pretty crowd better than he had with the Uglies. Raj Tenma slowly lifted his drink to his lips, trying to ignore the scene that their Crim leader had caused. Figures, right? Noel was flashy. Wouldn't have seen that coming.

The blond didn't look like he should have been part of the Crims. Heck, some people wondered why he was. He just . . . sat there. Raj wasn't about to enlighten them: if they didn't have the knowledge, they could sit there and ponder about it all day. He didn't do things worth doing just to prove that he was still useful.

Magenta eyes scanned over Noel as one of the Pretties from the crowd stepped up to him. Ah, Aliesha. She had often come to Noel's arm, and commonly shared much time with him. Raj blinked slowly, his attention moving elsewhere. There, across the room, was another Crim. What was her name? Lala? She was by the balcony. And over there was . . . ah, who knew. Raj gave up trying to recite names. He didn't play well with others anyway. Or, that's what he told himself. His soft demeanor and easy smile made him a prime target for long conversations . . . despite the effort he put into avoiding them.

Leaning against the bar, Tenma focused on the drink before him. It made him "bubbly" enough, but . . . he was sure to drink slowly. No use being completely smashed.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 05-19-2012, 08:02 PM

She sighed, a satisfied smile dancing across her lips. I'll just leave Noel be, she thought, When he gets like this, only the bartender can really calm him down.

Lala shrugged, she was used to being the semi-voice of reason in the group. Noel was smart, but sometimes he let his emotions get the better of him. Aliesha...well, she didn't know her very well, and therefore had no reason to hold anything against her. The only thing that really bothered her about the girl would be her mindless flirting with Noel. It was fairly obvious that she had a thing for him...But she was his girlfriend, or at least that's what Lala had heard. She'd have ignored it, but sometimes Lala had a short temper, or no temper at all for romance. It just wasn't her thing. Well, it hadn't been her thing for a while...

She shook the thought off, and headed towards the bar. Some gin would be nice about now... On her way there, she spotted quite the peculiar man. He was....Raj, she believed. Strange, I can't recall much about him, thought Lala, He seems a tad mysterious...why would that be? She reached the bar, and ordered, sitting on a stool near the man.

Yellow feline eyes peeked out from the shadows at the trio of specials. A tail swished back and forth, awaiting her chance to attack. Arisu giggled a little, and pounced on the nearest special, Jakob. " Ya ho!" she exclaimed, " Jakob and company, how are you today?" Arisu was bursting with energy, her ears twitching under her hat, and tattoos swirling around and around. She giggled once more, clinging to Jakob's back. You see, the thing with Arisu was that her personality changed quite quickly, and as a Special, her attitude was very....not icy. If she reverted back to that personality, all would be well, but unfortunately, Arisu did not yet have control over her sporadic mood changes.

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 05-19-2012, 10:13 PM

I AM GOING TO KILL THAT MAN!... was what Selena had felt once that door to her room came flying open. She had screamed when one of the new members to their group had stated a rather rude comment. She had scrambled for the towel she had just dropped to the floor, but it was too late. They had scene her, completely nude. Within seconds after, her door was closed, and she could hear ghost being dragged down the hallway. Probably towards the Leaders room to receive his punishment. Selena was too made at the time to do anything about it, but once she had learned Ghost was thrown out for the night, she felt terrible.

Once all the commotion had passed, Selena had gotten herself ready. She pulled on a purple turtle neck that had a bit of detail ruffled around her neck. A very long gray hoodie was layered over the turtleneck shirt. It fell to about her mid-thigh, but bunched up slightly at the bottom. Her pants were simply a dark pair of jeggings, and her shoes were a pair of brown boots with some fur around the edges. To tie in the brown from her shoes, Selena wore a thick brown belt around her waist, and a brown flower hair clip in her hair. Her make up was very simple. Her skin was naturally very clear, and did not need much make-up at all. Some mascara on her eye lashes, some black eyeliner on the top and corner of her eye. And she was ready.

Selena marched right down to the leaders room and spoke to the men. Claiming it was a misunderstanding, and to allow him to come back. Which they happily agreed to after Selena threatened them. All the woman had to do was mention how she was thinking of leaving. And loosing Selena, they would loose a good amount of income, not to mention a very famous pretty.

She left the room, pulling her phone out of her pocket, and drawing in a sigh. Her finger ran down the list until she found Sasuke's name. Which in her phone he was named 'Wifey'.... Don't ask.
To Wifey;
I'm not mad anymore. Are you busy?
xoxoxo
From Selena;
She closed her phone, heading back to her room. Along the way one of the newest members who had scene her earlier whistled. Which received a smack across the head from a senior member. She heard a couple of the girls along the way talking about going to the mall. "Mind if I come along?" She asked. There was a slight melody to her voice. It almost sounded like she were singing the question. Selena rarely went anywhere without at least one member of the Swarm with her. Besides Ghost was not texting her back right away.

The girls filed into a car, and drove away. Driving about fifteen minutes to the closest mall.