Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 02:59 AM

ANYONE CAN JOIN!! just post, no restrictions

the premise is your character is a criminal (whatever you choose, big or small doesn't matter) and he or she meets peopel like them who have guilt from criems

OK GO!!

what am i going to do.....i can't go home to my family, i'll just have to start a new
family on the street....

*sits down on a stoop outsid someons house, sighing* this is horribel it wasnt even worth it, but i can't let them get me........

Shaniqua
hey

Old 07-01-2012, 03:01 AM

*runs down the siwalk screwaming HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 he seems to be in very distres, he has a big balon in his hands and he is tryin to hide it bu stuffing t in his shirt* he sees draco

'Dracon i did a bad thing today they are goin to taek me away" he say with ttears stream dwnb his face

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 03:03 AM

NO!!!!1 what did you do........

*he starts shaking*

BECAUSE I DID A BAD THING TOO!!!11 hey us that a balon ou have

where did you get taht??

Shaniqua
hey

Old 07-01-2012, 03:05 AM

sees that dracon notic the balon and starts to bit his lip and ahke,m scare of wht he will think if i tell him wete i got the balon* "ummm uhh uhhhh" hesitanig i step away hold thebalon behin my back

"i don have a ballon........ what u mean u did a bad thing to are u making a joke of me." tears well in his eye an he look down ahamed and scare of the poelic

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 03:14 AM

well i see a balon in your shirt see?? why are youu trying to hide it anyways, i thuoght you wanted to play with it? we could run it around and take it to the park

oh no the park OHHH POO WHAT ARE U DOING *he thinks and a tear runs down his cheeck*

shaniqua what's wrong.....why are you lying to me, im really scared right now ok i don't think yuo undrstand the gcosmos furowning aon me right n ow

Shaniqua
hey

Old 07-01-2012, 03:20 AM

he take the balon out from behind hi and holds it to drac,,, one tera goin down his cheek sadly "draco..... im so sorry" he say

i STOLE A BALON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he says then fall to his knees holding his face and cryin the baloon has a pic of a yugio char in its face doin a deul "IM SO SORY" he sauy hanging off dracos leg and cry

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 03:33 AM

*his eyes grow reel big suddinly he undrestnads*

shaniqua......why didnt yuo tell me!! *he sees tha balon* i know why you took this one it's the best of teh bunch obviously

its ok buddy, baby, daddy

*he says whispiring shaniqus ear there dirty lil seecky*

don't cry its ok i.....

I DID A BAD THING TOO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 I CAN'T EVEN
i cante even talk abuot it its....too ugly for your ears

Shaniqua
hey

Old 07-01-2012, 03:37 AM

*he hold dracon close crying into his leg and scream* NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 WAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he cries but dady.... what if i get arrest *he takes the balon looking at it longinly remembering why he steal it * "i cant believe i did this.........."

"i hop u always be my fren even thou im a criminal now..... they are gona take me in soon probly" he says with a sigh "what is the thing u do bad???,, i can never aimagin u doing a crime draco i am surprise"

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 03:42 AM

its ok we all do bad things sometimes its part of being aliving *he says very comforty and nice to his baby and dad, sudnly he feels the need to....his face scrunches up and he feels a lil better*

its too dark i cant talk about it......

*he flashs back and cries hodling shaniqua*

I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FREIEND WE WILL RUN AWAY TOEGTHER!!!!

we dont need no stinkin poelice we can live on or own without them or the law
we'll be loose canons playin by our own game rules it's time to do this

its time to duel shaniua