**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:59 PM

I hear screaming...its faint but it gets louder...I get outta bed and look out my window..theres nothing there..I check the time..ugh its 3 am! I crawl back in bed and I hear the screaming again..buts its louder and much closer..I go downstairs...and I see nothing..I hear someone moving about...I go to turn On the lights...and there is blood everywhere....but no bodies...I feel sick and I run to the bathroom and puke my guts out "ok..this has to be a bad dream..." I hear the screaming again...and when I turn around someone grabs...and Then all I can hear is that screaming and it feels like I am flying...and then..everything goes black but I can still here the scremaing and I can smell the blood...

[[ I the girl (me) is 17 name yet unkown any creatures such as vamps and whatnot are allowed in this RP I am human and I do not care if you try to change events or not lets see where this goes!]]

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-08-2009, 03:27 AM

((cool))
((its not me in the beggining)
The icy hands feel the warmth of the girl who sees/hears all of this. A loud crash was heard and the girl fell with a thud as another was near with icy cold skin. ((I'm the icy cold skin one)) Waiting for the girl to awaken and not wanting to get caught for being here. The girl picked up the one who blacked out and carried her to a different house far away on top of a hill. The house was dark but lights were on. The girl spoke to another in a different language and they replied back...Then passing off the unconcious girl to the other who is going up stairs and into a bedroom placing the girl under the covers so she stays warm and cleans off any blood or anything else that is on her. ((I hope this is ok I tend to get carried away with stuff like this))((lol))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 05:11 AM

[[ its fine i love the gore twisted stuff XD]]

I hear everything thats going on yet i cannot move still. i feel someone lay ,e unto somethin soft..a bed perhaps? i try to open my eyes again and I see to figures speaking i cant understand what it is there saying... i try to move..but i cannot i open my mouth as if to speak but nothing comes out..

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-08-2009, 03:34 PM

"She's trying wake but needs rest" the other voice spoke "I know, but fine..." *plays a melody on a violin and it was a peaceful lullaby until someone "CRASH" threw a rock threough the window. "Hey! Stay here Alexander, I'll deal with them. Protect the girl" and the other voice had then left closing the door softly behind her. "Don't worry everything is fine" alexander spoke putting a damp, cold, wash rag on the girl's forehead...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 12:19 AM

I twiched when I heard the crash and felt the cold rag on my forhead..whats going on???
I was able to speak,,but just a little.."whats..whats..where..am..I" was all I got out..I was so scared I had no idea where I was...what the hell is going on!?

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-10-2009, 01:27 PM

Alexander who looked at her and spoke "You're at a manor a master of mine helped you out though she might have also led them here. Why are they after you..." b4 he could finish his sentence the house shook violently and then next thing you knew was it caved in after 2 minutes and then it was fine like nothing happened. Apparently She was still asleep and this was all a dream that the current person who grabbed her throat in the beggining was the same who sent her into this endless dream that only she can wake to. But can she wake? Will she find out who did this? Find out soon...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 08:45 PM

whoes after me? what? " i dont..know..what your talking about.." I say then I drift off..back into the darkness of my mind...I cannot dream cannot speak much nor can I see yet I can hear everything all around me..