**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:50 PM

I hear screaming...its faint but it gets louder...I get outta bed and look out my window..theres nothing there..I check the time..ugh its 3 am! I crawl back in bed and I hear the screaming again..buts its louder and much closer..I go downstairs...and I see nothing..I hear someone moving about...I go to turn On the lights...and there is blood everywhere....but no bodies...I feel sick and I run to the bathroom and puke my guts out "ok..this has to be a bad dream..." I hear the screaming again...and when I turn around someone grabs...and Then all I can hear is that screaming and it feels like I am flying...and then..everything goes black but I can still here the scremaing and I can smell the blood...

[[ I the girl (me) is 17 name yet unkown any creatures such as vamps and whatnot are allowed in this RP I am human and I do not care if you try to change events or not lets see where this goes!]]

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-08-2009, 03:52 AM

As Kristina follows the screams and trail of blood sde senses another vampire close by.She has no clue of what lay ahead but as shes seen it will be tragic.She has to stop whoever is doing this to a human!They are human but no one diserves this!As she gets closer to the screams the blood gets more dominant,and she senses another vampire.What happend to the first one? She thought.Before she could sense it or smell it a vampire attacked her from behind.
(My character appears 17,but is 217 yrs old.Her name is Kristina Hellmer and she came from England in 1792 and she is a vampire.)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 04:39 AM

[[ i am huma..I think i said that already lol but yeah her name is Sally ]]

I just smell blood..and hear screaming I cant move or see...I can tell i am being moved but by who? whoever it is they are strong .. I can hear him talking to someone but i cant make out what they are saying...there like mumbles..I try to open my eyes but its useless..

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2009, 08:35 AM

Kain heard distant screams and could smell the putrid smell of drying blood. He hunger for blood pulled him to a house not far. He creaked open the door and saw blood everywhere, as he opened it more fully and walk inside, he drew a knife ready for an attack.

((I hope you don't mind my jumping in, Kain an ancient vampire whom wonders around looking for entrainment))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 09:23 AM

[[ ore than welcom]] XD

I can still smell the blood as if its stained into my nose and will never go away..I begin to feel sick but cannot move..I can feel that ther eis someone wacthing me..yet I cannot open my eyes...

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2009, 05:11 PM

Kain steps into the mess looking around. Moving silently he walks closer to the human girl. He stood into front of her watching her

loveisforever95

Old 11-08-2009, 07:43 PM

As Kristina wakes up she finds that she was dragged into a home of some sort.Where am i?she thought to her self.As she struggles to get up she finds that she can't move."Whats happening?"she says but her voice is muffled my a gag."AAAAAAHHHHHH"She screamed for someone anyone to find her,hoping its a vampire.As she franticaly looks around she can tell shes in a basement.She smells dried blood and frantically looks around for an escape.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2009, 03:11 AM

when I finally am able to sopeak I say."who..whos there??" I say frightend I know someone is there I can feel them I hear screaming someone else is here but she ..isent a danger to me I dont think...

loveisforever95

Old 11-09-2009, 10:05 PM

As Kristina abruptantly stoped screaming,she heard someone whisper "who..whos there??".Is this person the one responsible for my being here?she thought as she spotted a wire cutter across the room.Maybe i can get over there and cut these chains off."Please!"she screamed,and tried yet again to break the chains.

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 10:16 PM

Kain heard a muffled "please" from somewhere below him he stomped hard onto the floor causing him to break through to the basement. As his eyes adjusted he saw a girl in chains. "Hey are you alright?" he asked cautiously

loveisforever95

Old 11-09-2009, 10:22 PM

She flinched away when the floor caved in and she saw a vampire glid down. Kristina shook her head no."I haven't fed for three days and i can't get out of here."she whispered knowing he'd hear her."Someone put me here.""Can you help me?"She asked slowly.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-09-2009 at 10:25 PM..

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 PM

He nodded looking at the chains. he snapped the chains as though they where nothing. "There is a scared human upstairs we should leave before she comes to her sense."

loveisforever95

Old 11-09-2009, 10:34 PM

She nodded as her eyes turned silver."...and before i loose my control..."She says regretfully,as she looked at the vampire she didn't know.She jumped up the hole he had made in the floor and barely made it.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2009, 11:38 PM

I heard them talking there were two of them..what was going on "please! help me!" I say I cannot move still but i can now speak and open my eyes and its just dark..and theres nothing but blood...at least thats what I smell.."please.." I whisper..

loveisforever95

Old 11-10-2009, 12:05 AM

"Wait!"kristina told the vampire.I smell blood...human blood."Are we going to help her?Can we?"I looked over at him yet again for his reply.I can't go around her i would kill her...!

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 12:08 AM

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw the blood it was much more than I thought..I realized I was in my own home..but in my parenst room..where were they? "help..me I know your there" I holler.

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2009, 10:48 AM

He nods "we will help you young one." he looked to the other girl "will you be okay?" he asked her seeing her hunger in her eyes. He reached out and brushed the human's cheek softly, "No worries young one, you are safe now." he reaches for her hand, ready to help her form the house.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 07:47 PM

He reasures me I am ok..but I am so scared..."ok.." I whisper.." I cant move...why?" I say trying to think of what had happened before I got carried away from my home to this awful place..

loveisforever95

Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 PM

"I'm...fine...thanks"Kristina replied."Lets get her out of here before the guy who did this to her gets back.Also you may have to pick her up.I would but i can't."She said and smiled at the young girl.
"It'll be okay.I won't hurt you."Kristina told the young girl."What's your name?"
Waiting for the young humans reply she took a deep breath.You will not hurt this young girl...your okay...you will not hurt this young girl...your okay...Kristina repeated over and over in her head.

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 PM

Kain nodded picking up the young human carring her out of the house. "there are go young one. you may follow me for a while if you wish." he truns to the vampire "there is a hiker camping south of here he wont be missed if you drink your fill."

loveisforever95

Old 11-11-2009, 10:30 PM

"I know you may think of me as a monster,young one,but i have to."Kristina said to the young human girl and sadly smilled.All while nodding at the vampire."I'll be right back."She told them and raced off following the hikers scent.

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2009, 10:32 PM

Kain nodded. And leaned against the house letting his eyes take in the Forrest and Meadows around the house.

loveisforever95

Old 11-11-2009, 10:42 PM

As Kristina got refreshed she smelled a different scent other than the delicious hicker.IT"S A VAMPIRE!She dropped the hicker ,and raced back to the vampire and girl."While i was finishing I smelled the scent of another vampire.The one that put me in the basement."SHe told the vampire in to high of a tone to alert the young one."What should we do?"

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2009, 10:46 PM

Kain nodded looking at the tree line where the other vampire was just barely visible. "this vampire has dried blood and smells like the house. he is the killer we are looking for as well." he told the Vampire so she could only hear, "We'll see his intentions if he wishes to die let him attack us first."

loveisforever95

Old 11-11-2009, 10:51 PM

"I noticed he took me and the young one...any idea why?"Kristina said to the vampire inaudibly.