**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 11:09 PM

I was walking home from my night class like i do everynight,book in my hand, headphones in my ears, nothing ever happened in this small town in little rock main. when i felt someone or something behind me..I started to walk faster afrqaid of who it might be or what..

[[ i am 19 female name yet unknown ]]
I welcome your ideas and creativity !!! <33

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 11-07-2009, 02:04 AM

((should I just jump in with a character or is this like a plot bunny critique thing?))

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-08-2009, 03:22 AM

The figure gets closer yet more unoticed as others follow and circle the girl. One of them speaks but it can't be understood. It would have sounded alot like latin and a low whisper at that. Then one of them speaks in english but not very well as the accent fills their voice, a french accent. "My, my. What is a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?" he spoke. Another adding "maybe she's looking to not be alone tonight" and laughed a little after he said that. the others joined in as the moon was high in the sky and all you could see were their dark hoodies, clothes, and something shiny in each of their hands but not all the same it seemed to glisten under the moonlight. The group got closer and closer until...((I hope this is okay-I seem to get interested in horror stories but its hard for me to begin them))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 05:08 AM

[[ its perfect i love how u came on in and yes u can just jump in with a character.]]

the men surrounded me... i haulted to a stop..scared i tried to run but theere was to many of them i begin to scream and try to fight them off but its no use.."leave me alone!!!" i say and the all smile..

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-08-2009, 03:30 PM

While the men got closer to her enough to where they were barely inches away. a sudden thud was heard as one of them fell down and another girl ((me)) grabbed the scarred girl's hand as they ran, the other guys got up and began to chase them both down. "We ahve to get somewhere safe" the girl spoke leading the other one under some abandoned apartments while keeping an eye out "do you have any idea who those guys were?"

Biohazard Dollii
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2009, 04:37 PM

[[ hopping in, hope you dont mind ;] ]]

Silently eyeing the girls that had entered the appartment, lying on the lobby couch, and then sitting up Axeas gave a manical smile "Well hello girls~ Being chased? How dreadful, I can help" He said coming up behind them and looking out the dirty window "Ohh my, I think those are the men that took my beloved sister. Mmm.. Such a shame, but with that note I will gladly help you, dears~" Giving the two a reassuring smile, he held out his hand for them, wanting to lead them somewhere away from the crowd of stranger men, then himself.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-08-2009, 05:11 PM

((I don't think she does though I'm not her, but you could try it))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2009, 03:09 AM

[[ i dont mind XD!!!]]

a girl came outta no where and pulled me away from those guys.." I have no idea who there are.."

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-09-2009, 04:00 AM

"Well I don't know if trusting you is a good idea at all but I do know that is its better than being with them" she hoped is what she meant to say. She had enough issued with people and pulled the other girl along gently with them throught the small yet dirty apartments. ((sorry shower to take))

Biohazard Dollii
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-09-2009, 08:21 PM

[[nvm ^^;; -wanders out]]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2009, 11:41 PM

[[ tis fine]]

what she said about not being able to trust me shocked me! it was a smalll town everyone knew everyone..and everything about everyone..thats what I hated..there was an other girl with us now in this apartment..."who are you?" I demanded.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-10-2009, 01:32 PM

Ana stood there with the other girl and didn't see anyone but the two girls and the one guy. "new towns are strange" ana spoke and looked for the one guy which she didn't see at first.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 08:41 PM

so thats why I havent seen them before..."your new around here?" I asked no wonder they didnt know me or those guys...but i didnt know then either..

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-11-2009, 02:24 PM

"Um... yea I always travel to find a place to just settle down and enjoy the little life. But I sitll don't understand how any of this is even real or happening. i think I was in that school for too long now." ana spoke and...(we need another theme)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 07:44 PM

[[ meaning???]] school what school? I thought " were did you come from?"] I demeanded.

[ yeah we need more to work with..]

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-12-2009, 02:41 PM

(we need another person...I'm clueless more like writers-block)

"I was put in this school for children who have problems not accepting that they are human. But what it really was, was a training school for kids with abilities who can be smarter or stronger than others. We were basically experiments and they tried to destroy evidence but I ran away with a few others which wasn't easy or fun especially being around rats." Ana shivered at that though when one came close to her just when she woke.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 08:36 PM

[[ ok erm..you have anyone you want to join?]]

"huh..well what does this have to do with me? I am human and I dont have an special abilities..
I mean I am good at reading and english lit but thats just basic school stuff..." I looked at them..what are they??? I decided I wanted to leave " well.. I am going home now..good luck with that whole human none human thing" I say and walk right out the front door.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-13-2009, 01:34 PM

(yea let me do this more tonight. Its 7:30am and I can get my pc around 3pm but gotta clean my room in the process.)

"It was only a school for those who thought their children were crazy and it had a secret. They created me and my ability" Ana spoke as the dark haired guy came up to them holding out two hands for them to take "we must go now, m'ladies" He spoke as the angry mob outside came closer and the guys had more friends.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 05:17 AM

I was walking down the street from the apartments I was just in..creeepy people..specail abilities? HA. who did they think they were trying to fool? I wasent going be tricked by some freaks..