**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 09:20 PM

Now, if you do Not like mind games, suspense, gore, and harsh language then you are in the wrong forum. There is a serial Killer on the loose in small town Alabama, The police are stumped, the killings are getting more and more brutal, why? They need the help Of the FBI...each killing is more and more hard to figure out..and messy.

I will need a Killer, this killer is brilliant and is not afraid of anything. He is almost perfect, almost.

I need a Detective working for the FBI.

I need a few other characters who are in it for the long run. As you may have guessed, this is a semi-lit RP.

Need a few crazies for suspects.

RULES:
I AM GOD.The only other person who will control what goes on is the Killer, he OR she yes she controls who how and when they kill.
NO ONE LINERS.
I AM NOT ON OFTEN AT LEAST ONCE A DAY FOR A FEW HOURS SO DO NOT CONTINUE WITHOUT ME.

Please post profiles in with your first post. ^^

So far There have been 7 killings in the last month, the killings are increasing.

She woke up, sweating.....another nightmare....Tarika Shinto climbed out of bed, dragged herself into her bathroom where she swallowed a few pain killers to help with her headache...dammit..when will it stop?Tarika decided to stay awake and get ready for the day..she turned on her TV and it was already turned to the news..."Anther body found..." Jesus....she thought...another?It seems the killer changes his MO....girls, boys, old, young...Tarika got dressed and headed out for the day, she needed to start her next project that her boss wanted done by Monday..she had no Idea what she was going to write about. Tarkia wrote for the newspaper, she hoped to god Ray didnt make her follow up on the killings......she didn't want to remember..

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 05-04-2010 at 02:02 AM..

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 05-02-2010, 07:34 AM

[imgleft]http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww204/XxMist1x/Character%20pics/cuteboywithglasses.jpg[/imgleft]
Name: Riko Hiroshima.
Job: Works at the News paper in the city, currently reporting on the serial murders.

Sighing Riko Hiroshima crawled out of bed and got dressed for work. he worked for the newspaper... and lately he had to write about the recent murders.... so many pictures and stories littered his desk in the office as he stepped into work and plopped down in his chair and looked at the crime scene photos.

Last edited by Ember Mist; 05-04-2010 at 02:11 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2010, 01:58 AM

[[ yey!!! ^^ ]]

Tarika walked into her office and went straight to her desk...she realized she hadn't finished her article about the flooding that happend over the weekend....shit...tarika began looking through her notes trying to make sence of it all so she could put it all in a nice article...[[ you are you anyways? do you work where Tarika dose? HAHA maybe I should make people do profiles...lol]]

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-04-2010, 11:39 PM

Name Emma death
age 21
job a killer
bio She is the killer that the police is looking for she had killed 7 people no one as found her yet she is too good she as been killing for a while they couldn't know if it was a girl or boy but she is a girl and she will kill every one.

gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-05-2010, 01:14 AM

Name : Rima Katsuki
Job : Detective
Bio : Rima was a detective in America when she heard about the recent killings, and just had to come to Japan to help them find the sick being who could do such things to such innocent people.

Rima cursed under her breath as she rounded the corner into her office. She was flooded with tips about the killer, but nine point nine out of ten times, the tips led to nothing. Just crazy people who were a bit bored. It sickened her to know that the killer was still out there while the police were hunting air. Ludacris. Just Ludacris. She barged into her office and set the stack of files on her desk, then sat down and began. She was still waiting on the people from the newspaper to arrive to interview them, so that they could get their goddamn statement and the police could continue. "I just hope it doesn't take long." She mutted, as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and moved onto the second file.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-05-2010, 02:58 PM

can i join this RP?

gekkogeeko

Old 05-05-2010, 03:38 PM

(( I think its a join in whenever you want kind of thing... ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 PM

[[ yup =] join on in! ]]

When tarika got to work she said hello to riko and went to her desk where, there were at least a few hundred files...damn... She decided it was best to finish the one she had started..she began typing and getting information on animal abuse...according to the file, there is a breeding house for dogs...there not getting fed, bathed or taken care of...damn...
Guess Riko is the lucky bastard who has to write about the murders..I not now envy him.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 05-07-2010, 12:37 AM

((I'm going to drop out of this roleplay, I'm in to many roleplays and I'm not online enough.))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-07-2010, 04:11 AM

Rima sat in her office, staring at the clock for about the millionth time. We have the curtosy to make the appointment, and they don't even bother to show up?! She laid the finished stack of files in the correct folders and went off to send them to the correct offices, even when she was back to her office, there were no news reporters still. She groaned in frustration and went to her phone, dialed the number to the lacoal newspaper that was supposed to do the interveiw, and waited as she was put on hold. "They have the right to put me on hold when I oughtta- "

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-07-2010, 05:07 AM

[[ awh ok then ]]

gekkogeeko

Old 05-08-2010, 09:24 PM

(( Darnit. Okay, i guess. i wish more people would join. Im kinda like all by myself up there. haha ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 12:17 AM

[[ I know....I am unsure of what to do..wait I has an idea!"

Tarika's boss Ray came into her office..."Tarika..Riko..he er..left so now I want you too cover the story in the killings"
"Wha--" "Before you say anything I know its hard...But..riko was unable to do the job, so I need you Tarika please..."

When Ray begged like that she always felt bad..."Ok.."

[[ Best I can to..got anyone you know that would care to join?]]

gekkogeeko

Old 05-09-2010, 12:26 AM

(( I'll ask a few people people if they'd be interested, sure. ))

Rima sighed after ten straight minutes of being on hold. She slammed the phone back onto the hook and slid her jacket on, then pulled her hair down. She stormed out of her office and to the chief's office. She knocked on the door and walked in before an answer had a chance to come. It seemed that he wasn't in, so she went back to her own office, angrier than a bull in a bull fight.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 12:31 AM

[[ Ok sweet, Iveasked everyone...no one wants to join =[]]

gekkogeeko

Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 AM

(( I've asked 2 people now, and one of them for sure will be coming soon. :) ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 01:49 AM

[[ OK awesome also..I am going to need a killer...who are they going to play as? wait I have a killer huh...^^]]

gekkogeeko

Old 05-09-2010, 01:53 AM

(( I dont know what they're going to be, but they're making two profiles, so it should be good. ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 03:39 AM

[[ swwweeeet ]]

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-10-2010, 11:52 PM

Name:Steven Miyamoto
Job:spy
Race:demon/half witch
Steven's Past Bio: When steven was born,she was born very ill.In her nature of being a demon if the mother has triplets you have to kill the youngest triplet.In that rule her father tried to choke her.Her mother didn't want her to die as even if she was very sick she brought her to the devil and signed a contract in order for steven to live.So steven has lived except at the cost that she is uncontrolible,and has the demon eye.When she was six for family attacked her mother sister and herself.later one they were found and were tested on by their own father.once they were done testing steven for one say their had been a dangerous vile next to her called demon blood..it wasn't normal demon blood the demon blood is red with black spots and makes someone's personality along with her own self uncontrolible even more than she is.She cut her wrist and poured the demon blood on the cut as she now has demon blood running through her veins.Her father the next day cut her open where her heart was and put a chip to track her down/control her to kill anyone they wanted.when the control is on her body is surrounded by electricity and her demon comes out.Steven's birth father is actually not her father that tried to choke her as her mother had been having an affair as she had a feeling the husband she was married to didn't love her so she ended u being with the man she truly loved as though steven wasn't born by him her mother later on was raped by one of the guests she was introduced to as she worked as a geisha to dance and only dance though he lied to say he wanted to learn about her music as he then pulled a fast one on her and that was how steven was born as though when he did rape her she was already pregnant with Evan and her brother.She is the youngest of 5 siblings.When Steven was little a young boy she liked loved to see Steven in pain because she was a demon he nearly pulled her wings out completely as she was covered in blood on that day.Till this day she has a large scar on her back from when he had done that.
Present Bio:At the moment,her father is testing on her still to this day with harmful chemicals he makes in his lab.Though the chemicals are actually harming her demon and making her more destructive than any human being can imagine.Steven has a split personality disorder as her Demon is very rude mean ruthless and will kill at any costs.

{here's my profile i wanted to do twins but i wasn't sure if i was allowed to do two profiles so i didn't want to do two unless i had your permission :sweat:}

Last edited by Maka-chan; 05-11-2010 at 10:49 PM..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 12:09 AM

(( OOOOOH. FLASHY! *Makes random flashes appear* ))

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 03:42 AM

((lol *blinded by flashes*))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 03:44 AM

(( Hmmn, so Maka-chan, want to start with me? You could read my last post and see what I was doing at the time...^^ ))

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 06:39 AM

Steven knocked on Rima's door at her office as Steven was in disguise as a news reporter.hopefully this will work and no one will notice im not who i seem to be Steven thought in her head as she waited until Rima would open her door.

((i hope its okay if my character disguises herself as a news reporter :) ))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 10:27 PM

Rima was in a lump of new files scattered across her desk when she heard a knock at her door. She growled and stormed over, hastily getting up so she was left with a bunch on paper cuts on her hands. She ignored the slight pain, and opened the door, seeing what looked like a reporter. "Are you the reporter interviewing us for our statement on the killings?" She asked, before she let her in.