gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-12-2010, 03:54 AM

Rima was content. She waved the bartender away. "Knock yourself out, I'm good." Then sat still waiting for her to leave and taking another sip of the plain soda. She looked around the bar for something entertaining to do and found a dart board. She smiled and walked up to it, pulling the darts out and taking ten paces back, then aiming and throwing almost perfectly each time.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-12-2010, 04:48 AM

"Welcome home Steven!"Evan said with a smile."how did work go for you today?Did you find any good information about the killer?"Evan asked looking at Steven.

"Thanks,work was good and no found nothing about the killer and who he is going to attack next.Hey Evan lets go out for a while you look tired."Steven said smiling up at Evan.

((finally found some good pictures i liked for Evan here are some links i love x Steven and Evan ))

Last edited by Maka-chan; 05-12-2010 at 04:50 AM..

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-12-2010, 10:33 AM

Jamie shrugged and went back to cleaning glasses. Holding each one into the light to make sure they were spotless. Little things like this were only meant to entertain her. At least for the time being. Every once in a while she would look over to Rima who was playing darts. Not really saying a word.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 12:18 PM

Rima grew bored with dart throwing and frowned, finishing off her drink. She sighed and threw the empty can into a nearby trash can and put the darts away. Then she walked back to the bar. "Can I have another one of those?" She asked, motioning at the fridge of sodas.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 12:24 PM

"How about something a bit more wild?" She smiled. She flipped a glass in the air and set it on the counter. Pouring some grenadinem into the glass. Filling the rest of the of the way with coke. She then put a few special cherries on top of the girl. "There you are. Shirley Temple." Jamie said giving her the glass.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 PM

[[ whoa! OK Haha not sure what to do with my gal now...^^ ]]

After Tarika got off work she headed to the local bar, which is where she spent most her nights.
She walked in sat down at a booth and said "Ill have the reg" She pulled out her ID and set it on a table.
She Sat there waiting for her drink [[ her Reg is rum with Ice]].

[[Sorry for the shortness....I am unsure of what to do with her atm, any ideas??? ]]

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 08:31 PM

Jamie looked down the bar to see Tarika come in. A small smile grazed her cheeky face. "Welcome back Tarika." She said warmly. Heading towards a glass. She only needed to glance at the ID to see it was real. She made the drink, and put a lemon on around the rim of the glass. Giving the drink a small zing to it. She then gave it to Tarika. Keeping it at the bar for her to come and get. Jamie wasn't a waitress after all ((xD)).

((Can it start getting dark?))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 08:45 PM

Rima watched as another girl walked in, but didn't even have the energy to turn her way. She was too busy drinking her Shirley Temple. Since it was the closest thing she was going to get to any real alcohol.

(( Sorry its really short, I'm kinda in a rush, haha ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-12-2010, 08:49 PM

[[ sure sure ^^ ]]
Tarika got up and got her drink "Thanks Jamie, how are you anyways?" Taking a sip of her rum ooo She always put lemon on it..it was a awesome after taste bout it was like pow when it touches your tongue.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 08:57 PM

Rima noticed that the other costumer was a woman and had moved to her side. She started a conversation with the bartender and wondered if she came here often, since she showed up on some occasions. She finished her drink and layed the empty glass on the counter with a satisfied, "Ahhhh" And began to pull out her wallet again to pay for it.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 PM

"Just fine" Jamie answered. She was quickly running out of things to clean. But the bar itself was spotless. "How are you and work coming?" She asked herself. Jamie knew Tarika was following up on the killings. Reporting anything she could find. Jamie also remembered they had a detective in the bar. She wondered if Rima was working on the same case.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 PM

Tarika Noticed who the other woman was instantly "Hey! Arent you the Detective working on the murders?" Tarkia Held out her hand " I am writing about them for the paper, Can we get together sometime?" Tarika's boss would die if he knew she was here with the detective, she was no reporter, but she had to make a story somehow.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 09:20 PM

Rima finally got a good look at the girls face and smiled weakly. "Oh..." She said. "Its nice to meet you. And sure, we could definitely meet sometime. Can I get you something to drink?" Then she thought about it. "Oh. Nevermind. I can't pay for alcoholic beveriges since im underage..." She sighed, her eyes swiftly darting to the bartender with a smile.

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-12-2010 at 09:30 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 09:24 PM

Jamie just laughed a bit. Knowing Rima was still a bit ticked off about not being able to drink. She would get over it eventually though. She stayed quiet and turned as Seth was standing in the doorway. Getting ready to go out for the evening. He wore a white button up top and a pair of plain blue jeans and sneakers. "I'm just going out for a bit." He told Jamie, giving her a very discrete kiss on her head, then left quickly.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-12-2010, 09:36 PM

"Oh, Um" Tarikia looked at Jamie "Then How about I buy you a soda?"

[[ Better?]]

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 05-13-2010 at 12:40 AM..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 10:22 PM

(( She can't buy rum. Shes only twenty and you need to be twenty one to buy alcohol. I had to edit that last post. haha, I mistook you for the other character I had a discussion with earlier on. ))

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 10:24 PM

((xDDDD))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 12:39 AM

[[ Oh jeeze...sorry ]]

gekkogeeko

Old 05-13-2010, 12:53 AM

(( Haha, no problemo ^^ and thats fine, yea. ))

Rima nodded at her and smiled. "Sure, thanks." She said, feeling like a kid again. "So when would you like to meet up about the killings? I'm in my office just about every day."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 12:55 AM

"How about Thursday afternoon?" She said "Hey Jamie , can I get another rum, and a -- what kind of soda?"
She asked looking at the detective.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-13-2010, 01:01 AM

((i is so behind i need to catch up xD might take me a while since im editing the post i posted my profile because i finally made Evan's profile :D ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 01:05 AM

[[ aweosme ^^ OK cant wait!]]

gekkogeeko

Old 05-13-2010, 01:05 AM

(( YAY :3 Maka-chii is back! ))

Rima nodded at the woman and shrugged. "Coke. Pepsi if you have it."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 01:12 AM

"Alright, coke or Pepsi" She said taking out a 20, along with her ID. "So..Thursday good for you? you uh never answered me"

gekkogeeko

Old 05-13-2010, 01:18 AM

Rima smiled. "Sorry, I'm still a bit...out there somewhere..." She smiled apologetically. "Lond day...and night..." She sighed and rested her head on her hands. "And yes, Thursday is good." She replied.