PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 10:06 PM

Well I doubt that Katie said as she walked along side the girl. "I can hardly feel what is left of my leg, so maybe that has something to do with it. I am also prone to injuries, so I can take pain very well, and heal just as fast. But enough about this, we'd better get out of here." Katie replied. She walked through the halls until they reached the elevator. Katie pushed the button and it opened right up. She stepped in and waited for the girl to follow. Katie could tell that the girl was hesitant, and knew exactly why. She was having the same feeling ever since they had walked over to the apartment.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 11-18-2007, 11:12 PM

Ez followed her while she continued to babble with a sick feeling in her stomach. "Nonono. CEPA isn't invincible. They di get hurt, but don't feel pain. Maybe its a blood clot. But you can still move your leg. Maybe its a nerve problem. No, you still can move your leg. Hmmm. I dunno. I still think you're CEPA."

The elevator was a little shakey and Ez grabbed the rail along her side of the elevator wall. When the elevator reached the bottom, Eserel sighed with relief.

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 01:24 AM

When Katie heard the girl continuously talk about her leg, she couldn't help but giggle inside. What difference does it make, she pondered. But the smirk across her face quickly subsided as the elevator began to shake vigorously. Katie was terrified and without a doubt in her mind grabbed onto the rail beside her. She looked over at the girl and noticed her doing the same. Not long after the elevator came to a halt. Katie took some breaths before glancing over at the girl who seemed to be fine. She pressed the button time and time again and it eventually broke. Then she tried to open it with her hands, no luck. She laughed at herself thinking that it would make her feel better, but her bruised and brittle hands were no match.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 11-19-2007, 03:52 AM

Eserel watched in horror. Being the movie geek she was, multiple flicks popped into her head where people had died from lack of oxygen when entrapped in elevators. Then there was also the flick where the people escaped through the hatch at the top. There was also that one where this guy rewired the elevator car through the electrical box. The latter sounded cooler, and if they were desperate, they could try the first.

Ez sat in front of the panel of buttons and found what she was looking for right below it. The door to the electrical box. Crap. She didn't have the key. How did the guy in the movie do it? Closing her eyes, she tried to remember. HE PICKED THE LOCK. Sadly, Ez had no lock picking skills, let alone experience in rewiring elevators. So she stood up and looked at the ceiling. She was too short.

"Katie. Could you get on my shoulders and open that hatch?"

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 04:05 AM

Katie looked at her in astonishment. Was she even thinking, Katie asked herself. Maybe she was overwhelmed, Katie thought. "How do you expect me to do that?" Katie asked. I only have one leg, you know, Katie said jokingly. I don't think I will be able to balance myself well while up there anyway.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 11-19-2007, 04:12 AM

"Nonono. Nothing like that. I would kneel down, you would climb onto my shoulders, and you would sit. With our combined heights, you should be able to push open the hatch. And then climb up. Then situate yourself on there and reach down. Then I would grab your arms and pull myself up."

It was their only choice. And Ez knew it would be hard. Katie was injured, and it would be even harder to pull Ez up. But Eserel knew should couldn't sit on Katie's shoulders. Katie simply didn't have enough balance.

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 05:03 AM

"Um...okay, I guess I'll give it a try." Katie said. She walked over to the girl and working together they managed to situate her on the girls shoulders. Katie opened the hatch and tried to climb inside the vent. But before she was able too, she lost her balance quite a few times. Luckily she was able to regain her balance. Those yoga classes came in handy, she thought. She reached down to pull the girl up. But she couldn't. She had little strength. I can't..." Katie said. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and stretched her arms out in front of herself. She reached out again, and with all of the strength she had, drug her up to her until she was able to climb the rest of the way. Katie let out a deep breath and was proud of herself. This was the first time in her life, that she had ever accomplished anything that she set out to do.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-19-2007, 02:51 PM

((I fear that the host of this rp has fallen off the face of the earth, and that this rp might soon die without further direction.. I'll keep hope, though, and continue for another couple of days))

Vincent was thankful that he had another able body to assist in his survival, though at the cost of assisting hers, but there was a slight sense of intolerability with the relationship. Quite bluntly he said,

"Your mysterious past and cryptic occupation doesn't sway me much. Though my past doesn't involve military occupation, however, I've had friends teach me what I've used to survive so far. Survivability is all that counts, I suppose."

Without further word or hesitation for reply, Vincent started pushing a table to push horizontally against the door. He then grabbed a few chairs to push up against the table for increased fortification.

"Well? Some assistance would be nice, mystery woman."

((Nope, I haven't seen nor heard of Airwolf before.))

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-20-2007, 01:46 AM

Slight, perhaps. Tessa had been called brisque and standoffish before.

"Indeed, Surviving is all that matters. But it isn't mysterious if one asks. I don't believe in telling people what they don't want to know..."

She gave a smirk as she started to lend her weight into the efforts, helping him push agaisnt the door before dashing into the kitchen and rigging up a string of pans (the cord being packing tape torn off a box. She tacked it with a kitchen knife above the door and than grabbed a few more metal objects, placing them intowers near the windows as she set up tables agaisnt those too. Towers were placed so if the tables were movedd, the towers would topple. Undoubtely making noise.

"I think I gave you my name, Vincent. It isn't that much effort to use it." She said lightheartedly with a wink.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 11-24-2007, 03:46 AM

Now they were both ontop of the elevator car. At least they wouldn't die of oxygen dept.

"How to get out now?" Eserel said to the emptiness of the shaft.

She looked up. The next opening at the next story was way too high. But off to the side, it seemed to be like a tiny ladder. Probably for matience workers r repair men. Ez pointed to it.

"Look, we might be able to climb down," she said as she put her arm through the boombox handle. Then she remembered Katie's leg.

"Want to rest before we go any further? I mean, you must be tired. And the elevator shouldn't be going anywhere."