Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-12-2011, 09:13 PM

"The Imagination has no Limit"

An imaginary friend who is a spirit, wants revenge on the family that took his life which happens to be a boy who thinks he has an imaginary friend even at his age. Thinking its cool, he keeps talking to the imaginary friend until things start to happen, odd things, dangerous things, some unexplainable. Will the boy stay friends once the truth is revealed or will he dislike him, not wanting anything to do with him.

Name- Skyler Kalebs
Age- 16
Race- Ghost (Imaginary Friend)
Bio- (if you want) Skyler was killed by someone in a family of a boy he is pretending to be an imaginary friend with. The boy is alive but has no idea Skyler's family was the one that killed him. Skyler wants revenge and will do anything to get to it.
Looks- http://oi52.tinypic.com/msgc9d.jpg

Last edited by Kia_; 08-15-2011 at 01:13 AM..

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:20 PM

Name: Ian Neeson
Race: Caucasian
Bio: Ian is thought to be a little crazy for talking to himself all the time. He is madly in love with Skylar, the only person he believes cares about him.
Looks: XXX

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-15-2011, 01:16 AM

"Hey Ian, where are you?" Skyler had left for the night, he had only planned to make this short, he had been staying with Ian for almost a month now and things were doing pretty good. However, Skyler had other ideas of things to do. So he was going to today, tell Ian everything, well close to everything about what was going to happen. Ian's grandmother, whom had been staying with them had went into the hospital and dying because of a heart attack supposedly.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-26-2011, 12:36 PM

"I'm in here!" Ian called jovially, wiggling a little to the music playing in the kitchen. He was making up dinner for himself, getting ready to go up to the hospital to see his grandmother. He missed her greatly, but he had really no choice in the matter. She needed to get help.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-26-2011, 05:11 PM

Skyler moved into the kitchen, not floating like most, but, walking. "What are you doing?" he could smell the food but figured he would probably ask first before assuming anything.