PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-04-2011, 12:17 AM

He watched, and actually liked this dance of creation much better then the one Virtue had performed in the club. The intimacy of it was definitely part of the feeling, but a part of it was the energies wafting from the dishes. Humming softly with half closed eyes he drew in the smells and the energy, savoring the care which was put into the foods. Standing, Hayden went to sit before Virtue the moment everything was ready. Carefully, he took a first bite of one of these pancakes.

It melted in the fairy's mouth. Amethyst eyes widening, Hayden regarded Virtue. "You have impressed me more then you know. Have you ever thought of cooking, as an alternate profession?" Not able to resist, he took another bite of the delicious food after adding strawberries to the mix. It was heavenly, and just as good , if not better then anything the fay world offered. Before Hayden knew it, he had plowed trough a plate of pancakes. Full, he pondered his earlier promise to himself and smiled. Lifting a hand the fairy frowned in concentration.

A delicate, but masculine, butterfly began to form. It was a bright blue, striated with the markings of a morpho butterfly. The creation sat in the palm of the fairy's hand, made entirely of solidified light. This type of magic took quite a bit of energy from the creator usually, but after such a fulfilling meal it was not too much of a toll to pay. The features which had been crisped tight upon Hayden's face relaxed. His creation was stationary, so he stood and went to place it beside Virtue's plate. "A mere token of my esteem." With mischief in his eyes the fairy bent down to place a kiss upon the other's lips, fierce and just a little demanding but without any real force behind it.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-07-2011, 05:53 AM

Virtue watched intently as Hayden tasted the food, the reaction to it more than pleasing him. He felt a sense of accomplishment in impressing the faerie, and it made him feel good in a squirmy sort of way. That his guest liked his cooking made him happy. Being a bad host would simply not be acceptable after all. The odd question threw the dancer for a bit of a loop though, and he hesitated, giving Hayden a curious look before answering.

"Cooking? Well, no.. I mean, I like food but more so eating it. And besides, I love to dance. Why?" He was curious now, paying his own breakfast hardly any attention. After a moment of silence that was too awkward on Virtue's part, he finally began eating again, savoring every little bite. It took a lot to keep himself well mannered, rather than scarfing chocolatey goodness down at record speed.

Virtue's attention was again fully on the faerie as he began to do this strange, magical thing. It was hard to explain, but the boy simply stared, in awe at the little scene. It was stunning, and the end result even more so. The butterfly was the most beautiful thing the boy had ever seen, and he reached out to touch it lightly with his fingertips, hesitating before actually doing so though. Afterall, he wouldnt want to ruin such an enchanting gift.

"Thank you, Hay-" The boy opened his mouth to answer, most sincere, but was interrupted quite pleasantly by a kiss. It was warm, as sudden as it was, but easy to give in to. It wasn't forceful, but sweet in a very demanding way, fierce and fiery. Virtue forgot the apology, breakfast and the gift all too easily, wanting more from this man. It was only expected - all too natural - for him to reach out lightning fast and grab onto the man, both pulling him closer, and moving closer to him in the same move.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-08-2011, 09:05 PM

A small sound escaped Hayden at the sudden contact, and it was a pleased one. Breaking away slightly, he grinned. "Earlier, I was simply thinking that it would be nice if worry for your safety had no chance of plaguing me. A slightly selfish thought on my part." Wrapping his arms around Virtue made the faerie smile and fill with warmth.

Holding the other tightly, he placed his head upon the other's black locks. Breathing in, he decided he liked the scent of this human. His, if he was no one else's, then he was his. Chuckling a little at the thought, he thought it only fair to warn Virtue as he clung to him. "At times I may very well become jealous, consider this your warning." He had no idea what he was getting into, and Hayden wasn't sure if his thoughts concerned him or Virtue. At that moment, when they were so close, it didn't seem to matter.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-14-2011, 08:44 AM

Virtue smiled contently at Hayden's embrace, simply shifting his body to curl himself in to and against the man - around him too as he returned the hug, clinging to his person tightly. He felt so safe and warm here, so different from how he usually felt. How was it that he had just met this man the night before? Such a thing felt impossible. To Virtue it was like he'd known him forever, as if they'd been destined to be together for years. He knew things were moving far too fast, but as a general rule, Virtue WAS fast. Maybe fast was okay.

"You've no need to worry for my safety, Hayden. I'll be perfectly fine, I know how to take care of myself." He leaned in to kiss the mans cheek, smile unbreakable. "Though it pleases me greatly to hear that you do. I think it's sweet." The dancer simply relaxed in the mans arms, comfortable and sated after the pleasant breakfast. He didn't have work for hours, and thus was in no hurry to move at all.

"I'm going to stick to dancing. It's my passion, you know? I want to be a serious dancer one day, maybe travel the world. Learn so many different types of dancing, from ballet to tribal. I love it all. I guess that's my dream." The boys grip tightened ever so slightly on his partner. "What's your dream Hayden? Your passion?" Virtue was curious, wanting to learn more about this strange man. Though they had such allarming chemistry, and he knew more than he knew he should, he still hardly knew anything about him. Such trivial things, and he was dying to know them all.

"Though I must admit," Virtue added quickly, pushing himself up slightly to get better advantage, able to lean over the man just slightly this way. "I wouldn't mind cooking for you. I'd actually enjoy that, very much. As long as my cooking really isn't that bad. Promise? 'Cause I don't want to poison you." Soon enough he settled back down to relax against Hayden's chest, his head easily settling against his throat, liking the comforting feeling of feeling so wrapped up in him.

"What's so funny?" The teen asked, curious about the chuckling, and as he listened contently only let his smile grow. "I think I can handle jelousy. I've certainly dealt with worse, and sometimes it can be kind of sexy. I like knowing I'm wanted, and that no one wants to share. It's.. reassuring, and exciting, and makes me feel powerful. Jelousy I can definitely be okay with." He promised, only moving to take Hayden's face in his hands, leaning in to press a sweet, soft, yet dominating kiss on his lips.

"Can you handle it?" Virtue teased, only kissing him again before releasing his face, running his fingers through the mans hair gently. "I'm not exactly easy for most people to handle, especially if they have jelousy issues. Too friendly. Besides, I tend to get very close to others at work. And like to take my clothes off. For everyone." This was an obvious truth, and he saw no reason not to put it out in the open.

"If it's going to be a real problem, I need to know. I'm sure it's something we can deal with.. together, but I don't want some sudden jelous outbreak because I'm all over some customer to cause a fight. I don't think I'd like fighting with you." He admitted, a little shy about it, voice dropping a few levels.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-15-2011, 02:20 AM

With a thought and some small effort, Hayden pulled a chair to him so he could sit down without releasing Virtue. Content as they were, he listened as the young man spoke. A smile tugged at his lips from time to time. At the mention of a dream though, the fairy paused with a frown. "My dream... I, I just want to be left alone. I don't want to rule, it's too much for me. But no, my father insists. And being an only child, well my dream isn't very likely to happen." At the thought of what might result Hayden stiffened.

He'd never really worried about what his actions might do to others until he met Virtue. Listening half heartedly, he responded to the kiss fiercely. The thought of anyone hurting this young man had Hayden feeling very possessive indeed. He knew that the human kinds of hurt... That Virtue probably knew how to deal with those. It was what his father might do to the human that worried Hayden.

"As long as your heart, or your affections in any case, are with me I won't breathe a word. You do need to make a living, and you enjoy what you do so much..." Pulling Virtue onto him, Hayden let his hands begin to roam with a need for more then something physical.

It was as if the fairy was making sure this young human wanted to be with him. Despite the arguments they'd already gone trough, Virtue seemed inclined to stay with Hayden. The prince sought fierce comfort and promise as his hands roamed over smooth skin, and his lips found the hollow of Virtue's throat. "No, you wouldn't enjoy that. But other things might be a different matter." Closing his eyes, the fairy let out a sigh as he continued his exploration.