Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 09-21-2011, 10:52 PM

Rejuku chuckled a bit as he let out a bit of his power but not all of it. He liked keeping a bit of a mystery around how strong he really was. He smirked as she asked for his name. Demons didn't often give away their names, not even with their own kind. It was unheard of for them to give their names away willingly to an angel. He narrowed his eyes looking at her thoughtfully. "I'll give you my name Angel if you promise to never say it aloud..." He said seriously a dark look in his eyes. He didn't want to make Hitomi an enemy but he was wary of even her knowing his name. A name was power to a demon. If anyone other than her knew his name it would be used against him.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 11:18 PM

Looking at the demon with wide, curious eyes, Hitomi chuckled and smiled sincerely at him. "Don't worry, I won't ever say it aloud." She knew exactly why he was so serious -- demons never trusted angels with anything in the first place, especially their names. Most angels never really use their names, but demons had a way of finding out, which was why Hitomi started to introduce herself to some demons. They would take her straightforwardness as a threat and usually back off before any damage would be dealt. "I promise that I won't even mumble your name. You don't have to worry about me running my mouth about it either -- My word is like steel, no matter what." With a kind of confident gleam in her eyes, the angel grinned at the demon, carefully standing up. "And you don't have to call me "Angel." Sheesh, the angel has a name," she teased, sticking her tongue out.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-25-2011, 08:46 PM

"Yes but it makes a good nickname for you..." The demon said with a chuckle. He looked at her nodding, "I trust you..." He said as he leaned foreward whispering into her ear, "Rejuku..." as soft as he possibly could. It was no more then a brush of sound against her ear. He pulled back instantly as he watched her carefully. "If you would like a name to call me though...you may adress me as Davin..." He said smiling. It was his 'human' name, and since he was currently and usually in human form it was appropriate.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 09:45 PM

Hitomi pouted and mock-glared at Rejuku. "Dang it, call me by my name." Then, she laughed softly and looked up at the demon with glowing green eyes. "I guess I'll call you Davin then..." In one swift and almost invisible movement, the angel was standing on her toes, her lips right next to Rejuku's ear as she whispered, "But I like 'Rejuku' better." Twirling behind him, Hitomi laughed and then sighed, wondering how this was possibly happening -- in all her life, she had despised demons and the things they did. Yet, this one right here was able to make her smile, laugh, even glow. He's weird, or I'm weird... or we're both weird...

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-29-2011, 11:28 PM

Rejuku chuckled feeling his skin tingle as Hitomi whispered his name. He shivered a bit it was like a breath of power and life hitting him. "Your a strange one Hitomi..." Rejuku said looking at her. He watched her twirl and glow a strange sight for a demon to see. Usually if a demon saw an angel glowing his death was sure to follow, yet Rejuku felt no such fear. For no rational reason other than she was still a child, did he trust her. He smiled a bit looking at her. Her angel form which he had only seen for a moment had reminded him of someone, but he quickly shook it off.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2011, 12:03 AM

"Oh, I'm strange? Well, excuse me," she said, crossing her arms in mock annoyance. "Speak for yourself, Re-- ... ah... Davin." She smacked her palm to her forehead, chiding herself silently. It was going to take a bit to get used to calling him something other than his real name. "Sorry, I won't slip up, really," Hitomi laughed, rubbing the back of her head. She'd seen an odd glint in the demon's eyes before, but it disappeared as quickly and left her no choice but to not bring it up.

It was then that the sky started to rumble and boom, following by a sudden downpour of cold, stinging rain. Hitomi pulled her hood on in haste, hissing at the rain. Every time it rained, she was taken back to the day she died -- it had just started to drizzle right before she was slammed. "And I just took a shower," she growled lowly. With a solemn face, the angel looked up at the pitch-black sky, feeling herself act her age right on the spot -- she technically was 26, and now she certainly felt like it.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-01-2011, 02:39 AM

Rejuku chuckled a bit listening to her. She amused him. He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing quite yet. However he new he enjoyed her personality. Usually angels drove him up a wall but with Hitomi it was fine. She was a bit reckless, a strange angel quality but one he liked. As it began to rain he sighed, "Heaven's tears..." He murmured with a frown.

"I'd offer you to come to my bode...but I don't know if you would want to...it reeks of demon power...but it would keep you safe from the rain...unless you have somewhere to be or would rather not..." He said shrugging as he looked at her smiling a bit.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-01-2011, 02:56 AM

Hitomi snapped out of her uncharacteristic gloomy attitude and looked back at Rejuku, stammering a little. "Wha? Eh?" She gave off a shaky laugh, rubbing the back of her neck nonchalantly. This was certainly new -- demon's usually made Hitomi infuriated to the point of just vanquishing them for their wrongdoings. Rejuku seemed different somehow. He didn't seem cruel or evil like the rest, and she actually enjoyed bring with him. There was a voice in the Angel's head that told her the demon was trustworthy, but... "You actually have no idea how badly I want to take your offer. Even though it's late, I'm technically alone in my house at all hours." A pang of loneliness hit her heart just like it always did. "My, um... Parents, I suppose..." the angel said indecisively -- she didn't know if she could consider them her "parents" at all, or herself their "daughter". "They're always busy. One isn't home for 6 months at a time. The other comes home at 3 in the morning. Wonderful, hm?" Her sarcasm burned herself slightly -- it wasn't like her to act like that, and Hitomi felt like an arse for saying all that in the first place. "Sorry, I'll shut up now. You wouldn't want a chatterbox like me around, I guarantee it." Chuckling lightly, Hitomi turned her head back up to the sky. Heaven's tears, eh? I wonder if the sky is crying because I want to...

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-01-2011, 03:18 AM

Rejuku frowned slightly, "If you don't mind me asking...it's always a question I've wanted an answer to...never met an angel I could ask..." He said looking at her frowning, "How did you become an Angel?" He said looking at her. He didn't mean to prod especially since she seemed so upset right now but he felt like she was the only Angel who would ever tell him.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-01-2011, 03:29 AM

Hitomi stared at the demon for a moment, confused by his question, but then slowly put it together. "Well, let's just say I got here in a painful and unorthodox method," she chuckled, her tone laced with a tinge of pain as she recalled the accident again. It would never stop haunting her. "I'll let you know that most angels are born in Heaven. They are just... Created. By what, I have no idea because I don't fall into that category. I am very different -- I died. At a young age in a fatal car crash. Before I knew it, I was reincarnated into this person's body. It always... Feels weird to be someone that you're not, living life a second time even though you didn't deserve it," she chuckled. Automatically, Hitomi's hand went to cover her face -- she could feel the pain of the impact all over again, the chill of the metal as it struck her, the driver's face as the last thing she could see with her own eyes. Tears streamed down her cheeks -- she couldn't let Rejuku look at her when she was weak like that.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-01-2011, 11:39 PM

Rejuku looked at her and frowned. He didn't do well with tears. In fact he never really saw anyone cry. Demons couldn't cry. Angels never did, and if they did Rejuku had never seen them do so. And if humans cried he tended to not care since he, or other demons were usually the cause of it. "I'm sorry I asked you...I didn't mean to upset you..." He said looking at her thinking. "It sounds horrible...but...there must be some good that came from it..." He said struggling a bit her tears made him uncomfortable but he was feeling the urge to comfort her, something he had no idea how to do.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-01-2011, 11:53 PM

Hitomi smiled morosely, shaking her head vigorously. "I'm fine," she laughed. "I really am. I just... don't like thinking about it. You haven't upset me -- more like, I've just upset myself for the millionth time." She looked at the demon and felt her heart soften -- he looked completely helpless in front of a crying girl. In all honesty, it looked kinda adorable to Hitomi, and she giggled before putting her hands on her hips and turning to face Rejuku completely. "Of course, there's good that came out of it. At least, for God, or whatever." She waved her hand in the air coolly. "I really don't know, but eh." Recalling that feeling from before, the one where she thought Rejuku was remembering something, the angel brought it up. "Hey, demon, I saw you before looking like you were trying to remember something. And don't play dumb -- if I want, I can search through that brain of yours and find the answer," the angel giggled, waving her finger at him. "What was up? Recall something odd?" Hitomi smiled her goofy little smile.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-02-2011, 02:21 AM

The demon winced a bit at the word God but made no comment as he listened to her. Rejuku nodded a bit glad she wasn't crying anymore. It gave him a chance to gather himself while she asked her question. He chuckled a bit as she mentioned it. "Oh just that ...it wasn't really anything important Angel..." He drawled a bit smirking. "Most likely it was a trick of the 'light' when you went into your angel form." He chuckled a bit, "When I saw it I thought it was a face I've seen before...somewhere...a strange and obscure notion really..." He chuckled blowing off the feeling.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-02-2011, 02:37 AM

Hitomi tilted her head curiously -- the idea was somewhat far-fetched. Had she perhaps met him in her first life without even realizing? His face wasn't at all familiar. "That's so odd!" the angel laughed heartily, rubbing her head. "You wanna try it out again? I mean, looking at my angel form. I tend to appear how I looked like in my first life whenever I transform partially. Here!" Before, Rejuku could even blink, the girl's hair had become a stark white, and her eyes became a bright blue. She looked like an older replica of her dead, 10-year-old self. "Whatcha' think?" Hitomi asked, smiling brightly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-02-2011, 07:53 PM

Rejuku frowned looking at her. He shook his head. There was something, some recognition but he didn't know from where. "No..I cannot remember...you look familiar...but I cannot place it.." He frowned shrugging, "I see so many humans I'm surprised your face actually stood out..." He said not trying to be rude but just trying to prove his point about not remembering why she looked familiar. He shrugged looking at her thinking.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-02-2011, 08:32 PM

Hitomi cocked her head to the side and frowned slightly -- so, he saw her somewhere, he just didn't remember. After chuckling lightly, Hitomi lowered her powers, her hair becoming black and her eyes green again. "Well, I'm glad that I'm special enough to have some kind of place in your memory! I'm sad to say that I don't remember you, but... My memories from that time are horribly hazy." The angel frowned at the thought, but quickly shook it away. Did it matter? She hardly even knew why she was talking to this man as if she'd known him forever -- as if she was not an angel and he was not a demon. "We're so weird..." she muttered under her breath. "About that offer," she started, grinning slyly at Rejuku. "Is it still up for grabs? I'd love to be anywhere but home -- too lonely there." Hitomi giggled, flashing a sweet smile.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 PM

Rejuku nodded thinking, "Hmm the offer?" He smiled at her, "Of course...once I make an offer I stand by it unless there is a reason for me to take it away..." He said smiling at her, "The only thing I asked is that if there are other demons there you don't attack them..." He said smiling a bit with a smirk. "Some of them....well most of them, aren't nice like me...but since i'm brining you into my house they won't be able to touch you unless I let them or you touch them first..." He said, "So don't pick fights..." He chuckled a bit but there was a tint of worry in his eyes. He didn't expect anyone to be at his house but he didn't want to risk it.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-02-2011, 11:57 PM

Hitomi pouted as he said all that, smirking at the end. "I'm not reckless like that! ...Or um... well, I'm not that reckless." Scratching her head, Hitomi laughed sweetly. "I promise not to touch 'em, as long as you don't let them touch me." Winking at the demon, she skipped over to his side and gave him a devious look. "You're not going to feed me to Hell's dogs, are you?" It wasn't a completely serious question, but she was somewhat afraid that someone down there would try to do just that or worse. None of the demons should know what she looks like in her human form, but she couldn't be certain. "If you don't..." she started, her jade eyes showing her concern. "I'm sure that the very few demon who know what I look like as a human will try no matter how strong you are. I'm not worried about myself -- I just don't want to get you a whole crapload of trouble..."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-07-2011, 01:00 AM

Rejuku laughed a bit looking at her, "Hell hounds! No there aren't many left...I have one...but I only let it attack people who make me angry...." HE smiled, "Your not on that list Hitomi..." He said smirking. "And the other demons won't touch you once they see me...there are few demons who would risk fighting me over you...no matter what your worth...if your seen with me you'll be considered mine..." He said smiling a bit cruelly, "And I won't get into trouble...were made to break rules.."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-07-2011, 01:21 AM

Hitomi giggled, her cheeks flaring a light pink at the sound of it all -- he used her name and referred to her as "his." Even if it was in a slightly nefarious sense, the angel couldn't help but think that it was probably the sweetest thing anyone had ever told her. And of all people, a demon. "Well then, I'd be honored to go home with you. I'll be sure not to make you angry," Hitomi laughed, winking at the man. "Although, being considered 'yours' is odd. I don't want the others thinking that I'm Davin's pet." Glaring in mock annoyance, the angel nudged Rejuku with her shoulder.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-10-2011, 11:40 PM

Rejuku smirked looking at her, "Watch it Hitomi or I will call you my pet and give you a collar!" He said chuckling happily, "So are you ready?" He asked looking at her holding out his arm to her to take. "Just warning it is a bumpy trip..." He said looking at her smiling a bit.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2011, 12:02 AM

With a pout and a grumble, the angel linked arms with Rejuku, glaring at him with her sharp, jade eyes. "Put on a collar on me, and we'll see just how calm your new pet is," she threatened, sticking her tongue out. "And, I'll be sure to hold on nice and tight." The glare disappeared, replaced by the girl's tranquil grin -- it was odd, but she felt like she'd be more at home with this demon than she would be in her own house. Perhaps, it was the loneliness, or perhaps it was the fact that felt as if she wasn't living her life anymore. Whatever the reason, Hitomi was actually glad to have met this demon. Even if their friendship was short-lived, as Hitomi feared it to become, she'd never forget any of this. If anything, Rejuku was the only person in her world that actually knew what was really going on, and it felt good to be able to show herself for what she really was.

Suddenly, a little light bulb went off in Hitomi's head. "Ah! I remember now! The last time I went into demon territory, my physical form was somehow changed!" Face-palming herself, the angel groaned as she remembered that time -- she had to kill a certain demon and accidentally fell into the demon realm with him. She killed him eventually, but not before being changed into a little child. "Um. You're going to have to deal with me being a hell of a lot shorter once we get in there. Apparently, I don't fare well in your realm -- I get changed back to the 10-year-old me who died... But it's fine, as long as you don't make fun of me!" The angel growled the last bit, always conscious of her short stature. In her first life, she was always the odd one out -- short, pale, and white haired.

This was going to be fun...

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-11-2011, 12:29 AM

He looked at her amused by her threats. As she spoke of being changed to her 10 year old self he nodded. He knew the rules of reverting. The idea of Hitomi as a little girl amused him as he chuckled looking at her, "I won't say a word....well maybe a couple..." Rejuku said smirking at her, "I too will change into my true form..." He frowned bit looking at her searching her face, "It might change your feelings of me..." he said softly, "I'm not as pretty in my true form..." He said his voice hardened. "Now that he warnings are out of way..." He said as he opened a passage heading towards it holding Hitomi close but gently as he jumped through it pulling the angel with him.

The second his feet touched the demon area of hell his human form vanished being replaced with the blackish blue skin, his lilthe and huge wings, and the coal coloured eyes of his demon form. After a short moment the many scars formed on his body showing off the battles he had fought. He sighed a bit placing his hands in the pockets of his jeans with a frown. He didn't like his true form it reminded him of what her really was.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2011, 01:30 AM

True form? the girl wondered, eyes wide and curious. She'd never seen a demon's true form -- they never had the chance to go that far with her. It looked like Rejuku was going to be the only demon to ever show her what "true form" truly meant, and he was probably the only one to ever see her as she other self. However, no matter what, Hitomi's thoughts about the demon were never going to change. Looks meant nothing compared to personality; not by a long shot.

As Rejuku took her through his portal, she clinged to his arm, the rush of demon energy acting like a severe punch in the face. The passage was nothing compared to what she saw on the other side. As though in slow motion, before her own feet landed on the ground, she watched as the two of them became separated, her eyes following his transformation closely. The being's wings were enormous and strong, yet smooth and nimble. His skin, although covered in what seemed like endless scars, was an almost black shade of blue that accentuated his features. And his coal eyes were without an end, seeming to go on forever in a deep pool. He had told the angel that her ideas would be altered after seeing this, but, actually, nothing changed -- he was still Rejuku, just looking differently.

Then, of course, the inevitable happened -- Hitomi's feet landed on the ground, and her own transformation began. A large circle surrounded her, white light flaring from it, enveloping her as she shut her eyes and grimaced. In a split second, Hitomi was now four feet tall, with large blue eyes and silky white hair that reached down to her buttocks. Her clothes had changed, too, into the sky blue dress with a lacy white bow that she wore the day she died. "Oh, lovely," she grumbled, her voice just a few pitches higher and with a lower volume -- an endearing sound. "I'm a shrimp, while you're looking all toned and demonic over there. I'm jealous." Hitomi pouted, her eyes glittering as she blinked, looking at Rejuku.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-23-2011, 09:11 PM

Rejuku chuckled in a deep voice before he looked at Hitomi to understand what she meant. He blinked looking at the small being beside him now. If he was his human form his eyes might have given away his emotion at recognising the girl now, instead his lightless eyes gave away nothing. He smiled a bit at her, "I've seen smaller..." He said laughing, "Besides you looking like child will keep you safer..." He said thinking.

He folded back his wings as he looked forward, "It's a bit of a walk to my house from here..you may ask me anything as we walk..." He smiled looking at her it wasn't a kinda smile he features in his demon form made it look more sinister, although it would be easy for Hitomi to tell that wasn't his intention.