No godmodding >(

Quote:
Name:
breed:
bio:
pic: (human form and other forms?)
Name: Lilium
breed: some sort of demon
bio: Lilium's father passed away when she was 7. Her mother was the one who managed to get him killed. Her father had tried to take Lilium away from her mother, and her mom couldn't take that. it was bad enough that he was leaving, but he was taking her daughter. Her father was killed, and her mother started to slowly go crazy. Her mother wasn't mentally well in the first place, but killing her husband and having a daughter that looked just like him; she couldn't take it. The whole time Lilium was with her mother, she would tell her things, most being horrible. her mother would say "I love you...BUT I HATE YOU!...I love you sweety...I love you..", "You look just like your father...why? Why are you doing this to me? Are you trying to hurt your dear mom? Why?", "Don't look at me with those cursed eyes! it wasn't my fault!". Many other things were said, each making Lilium feel terrible. It seemed every time her mother looked at her, she'd go a little more insane. When Lilium realized this, she started wearing blindfolds. She wanted to hide her eyes. She didn't want people seeing them so they would go insane like her mother.

When she turned nine, Lilium's mother ditched her in an ally while she was sleeping. Lilium had been there in that same ally ever since. Whenshe turned ten, Lilium started to have the urge of drinking blood. Since then, when her body started freaking out when she didn't get blood, her powers would take over and force her to harm or kill someone just so she could rink their blood. Lilium hated this. She never wanted to hurt anyone. She just wanted to be left alone. She wanted to be were her mother left her, hoping maybe she'd come back. She never did come back for Lilium. When she turned 16, Autumn found her.
pic: [regular]
[when in frenzy mode/when powers are activated]
other: Lilium sings this song

Name: Autumn
breed: a light spirit
bio: Autumn doesn't have much of a past. She just wandered around and played with children sometimes. Only children and powerful human beings could see her. And when she really wanted someone to see her, she'd let her presence be known and show herself. Most people can't see her unless she did this. Autumn's mostly known by her long black hair, long red scarf, orange eyes, and white dress. When people catch a glimpse of her, they see her scarf of orange eyes.

When Autumn was just running down an ally one day, she met Lilium. She pestered Lilium, trying to see what was wrong. After a while, Lilium started crying and acting strange. Some gangster passed by them, and Lilium attacked him. Autumn could tell she was holding back, but something was controlling her. When Lilium had knocked the man unconscious, she drank some of his blood. Right then and there, Autmun realized that Lilium was, in fact, being controlled by something' it was her powers. From then on, Autmun started to stick around Lilium. She decided that She'd protect Lili (the nickname she gave Lilium) and try to keep her powers from going wild. She ahs used her healing and light powers to keep Lili calm. Autmun has had to scavenge for small creatures; using them for food for Lili.
pic: [her only form]

Last edited by momochan; 03-11-2012 at 07:17 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-11-2012, 10:57 PM

Name: Alecto C. Bison
breed: Human
bio: Alecto Is like Lillium, Though his backstory is different. Alecto Knew he had the Craving, the Hunger, However, He kept himself under control, with the blood of a few animals here, and there. One night though, everything went to hell. Alecto's family were Holding a Reunion. Alecto hadent Dranken Blood for a week, and his hunger was growing. when One of his family Member's cut his finger on a nail, Alecto Went Berserk. When he came to, everyone was Dead. His Parents, Aunts, uncles, Cousins, brother's, and sisters. Alecto was thunder shocked. He fell to his knee's at a pool of blood, looking at his reflection, and said 'What am I?' Then Axon Appeard.
pic: Regular form
Crazed Form
Frenzed Form

Name: Axon Gundari
breed: Darkness Spirit
bio: Axon is a Spirit of Darkness. Right by Duty, he is to fill the world with Chaos and Discord, step by step. Axon never enjoyed the Posistion he was in, but did his duty either way. When he Met Alecto, Covered in blood, nearly crazed, weeping in the blood of his family, Axon took him in as his 'Wingman' . The Two Were Nearly In-separable. Axon used him as a Excuss to get out of his Major duty's, so he didnt have to cause such trouble to many. He has a pet wolf named Sangan.
pic: Regular form [Wolf is his pet}
Spirit form

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-11-2012, 11:45 PM

(Sorry for late reply. I went to chat with my mom and it ended up turning into a lecture about reading classic books and blah blah blah...)

Lilium was in a fetal position, head on her knees. She was singing "Lilium" in a soft tone. Autumn was sitting next to her, playing with Lilium's hair. She turned her head to Autumn and watched her for a few moments. "Is my singing annoying you, Autumn?", she whispered. Autmun just gave Lilium a smile and shook her head. "Not at all. I love your singing~ Can you please continue?", she said. Lilium gave her a faint smile and then started singing again. She sung it a little louder, with more emotion. Autmun closed her eyes and leaned on her friend. She hummed along with her and listened carefully.

Autumn really did love Lilium's singing voice. She sung it with a sad voice and it really did sound perfect with the song. it was really one of the things that made Autumn curious about Lili. When she first met her, she was so silent, but when she started bugging Lili, she started to sing that song. Autumn opened her eyes and looked at her friend. her smile faded when she saw how Lili's left eye was shedding blood tears. Autumn hugged Lili, "Why...do you always cry when you sing this song, Lili?". Lilium looked at her friend and wiped away her tears. "It always brings back happy memories...", she whispered.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 01:47 AM

"Alecto, My Friend, let us hurry. "Axon said, both of them coming out of a cab. Alecto came out, looking Tired, but calm. they both Got their bag's, with their change of cloths inside, and both started walking. "Alecto, did you take Your blood dosage?" he asked his friend. "Im fine Axon......I took it last night.....Wait.....what in the world is that beautiful music? Its like a Siren's calling to me. "he said, in his russian Accent. Both of them ran towards the music, and stopped at the two wome in front of them.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 02:00 AM

(lol, keep in mind that Autumn is like a child. <; )

Lilium stopped singing when she saw the two men run towards her. She shrunk back in fear, pressing her back on the wall. "Autumn...", she whispered to her friend. Autumn waved her hand at Lili and smiled. "Its fine~ You've got me here, so nothing will happen.", she replied. Autumn put her hand on Lili's shoulder and got up. She wasn't sure if the men could even see her, but she made it so they could see her. Her form glowed for a moment and she appeared to be a regular human girl. "Do you boys need something from us?", she said, tilting her head to the side.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 02:32 AM

Axon looked at the girl 'autumn' "My friends original Attempt was to see who was Singing so Beautifully.....but I now have a New goal......Light-spirit." he said. "I am Axon Gundari! Spirit of Darkness. After i defeat you, My friend Alecto will sate his thrist with your blood."he said, darkness swirling around him. "Axon, wait!"he got in front of his friend.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 02:49 AM

Autumn gave the man a scared look and took a few steps back. "Why?! I haven't done anything to you!", she said before starting to fade. She stopped when Lilium stood in front of her and glared at the man. Her eyes were hidden, but she was still glaring at them. She looked dirty and was wearing a sheet with a few blood stains on them. Her hair was a bit grungy looking, but her horns still looked shiny and clean. Her face was also dirty and the stitched up cut on her face looked red and a little swollen. Her blind fold was stained with tears and had blood on the right side; from the eye that had blood for tears. There was no doubt that she didn't look very nice right now, but she was still beautiful.

"Leave her alone. I won't allow you to hurt her...please...She's not done anything wrong.", she said softly. Autumn looked up at Lili and went back to being a solid little girl. She gripped the side of her dress and then looked at Axon.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 03:03 AM

Axon stopped and looked at her. "You look familier.....Wait...."He said, then looked at Alecto. He then walked to her, and lifted the blind-fold, and then stepped far back. "theres no mistake.....you two....are the same.....You have same crazed Eye that my Friend had when I found him, after He murdered his family.....He is a Thrall. A Vampire in a humans body." he said. "Mortal, but with the craving."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 03:19 AM

Lilium was surprised that the man pulled up her blind fold. When he did, she slapped his hand away and put her hands over her eyes. She shook for a few moments, starting to get a little upset that he looked at her eyes. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!", she yelled. "Don't...Don't look at my eyes.", she said, her voice filled with sadness. She really didn't know how to react to what he said, but she really didn't care much. She already knew that she needed to drink blood and wasn't quite human, so it didn't matter. Not like it was going to change anything

Autumn gave Lili a worried look and then hugged her. "It's okay, Lili.", she said before she looked at the men. "I've...never heard of that before. I thought she was some sort of demon, but...Look, just don't look at her eyes, okay?", she said.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 03:46 AM

"Il be Quite Alright. Spirits dont give the same effect. Im sure you noticed. Alecto Doesnt wear a Blindfold, but he's abled to keep his head." he said. Alecto walked to lili, and bowed. "Im sorry. Please forgive my friend. you see, he's Kinda Retarded." he said. "Also, Other Thrall's dont give the effect....I think Alecto would like to see one of his own kin for once."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 04:03 AM

Lili didn't think much of it, but Autumn couldn't help but snicker when she heard what Alecto said about his friend. She looked at Axon and gave him an odd look. "I guess...I don't think Lili wears a blind fold because of that, though. She hasn't told me why, but...it's a sensitive subject.", she said, holding Lili's hand.

"I don't like to be around people.", Lilium whispered. "It's nothing against you all, but...I'm just not sure if I want to really hang out with...people.", she said, calming herself down. Lilium was trying to calm herself down from the whole 'he saw my eyessss!' thing. She didn't want to stay upset about it, it was meaningless to stay upset. She didn't have to like it, though. Autumn squeezed her friends hand. "You sound mean when you say it like that. Really, I don't think it'd be to bad if you'd hang out with him.", she said before glancing at the two men. 'What she's trying to say is that she's not used to being around people. She's used to being alone, so it might be a bit odd to be around others. She's always in this area.", Autumn extended her arm, showing them that the palce they were in currently is where Lilium pretty much lived. "Besides,, she whispered, "lili is a bit odd and can be quite blunt sometimes...She may sound like she's being mean, but she's really not. it might be hard to get used to.". Lili heard what she said, but chose not to say anything. She knew it was true, so she couldn't deny it. from hearing Autumn talk about her not being social and all, she gave up trying to avoid them. "If you don't touch my blind fold and look at my eyes, then I'll...hang out."

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 05:22 AM

"As long as your Spirit doesnt do any Pervy things to my Ally, then I shall Comply with your Demand. "He said, smiling."Same.....Also....IM NOT RETARDED" he said to alecto.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 01:25 PM

Autumn's face turned red, "What kind of person do you think I am?!". She hid behind Lilium and buried her face in Lili's hair. Lilium just looked at her for a moment then back at the two young men. A little smile appeared on her face when she listened to them, but it faded after a moment. "My name's Lilium.", she said. "Autumn...my name's Autumn...", Autumn said, poking her red little face out from Lili's hair.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 02:09 PM

"I am Axon!" axon stepped forward and bowed. "I am Alecto"alecto said, and then they both said. "We are the Paradox brothers!" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 02:35 PM

Lilium stared at the two, then pushed Autumn towards them. "I change my mind. You deal with them.", she said before waddling back to her corner and sitting back down. "Oh god, don't leave me with them!", Autumn cried. She ran over to Lilium and hid in her long blue hair. Lilium pulled a trash can in front of them, trying to hide form the boys. "Are they gone yet? Do we need to get holy water to make them go away?". Autumn whispered to her friend. Lilium just stared at them from behind the trash can. "I.....don't know.", she said, looking down to the ground.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 02:44 PM

Alecto laughed, but his face turned serious when he heard a womens scream. You see in the nearby ally, that she was being robbed. "Situation's changed Alecto........You know what to do." Axon said, looking at his friend. Alecto changed into his Crazed form. "Yes.....He wont be around much longer. "He said, and attacked the robber.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 03:06 PM

Lilium jumped when she heard someone scream. Her eye widened in horror, though it wasn't to visible with her blind fold and all. She got into a fetal position and rested her head on her knees. Autumn pushed the trash can away, and watched Alecto fight the robber. She had a sad and pained look on her face. "This kind of thing happens all the time here...I don't know how Lili can stand it...", She whispered, looking down at the ground.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 07:00 PM

The women ran, but Alecto wasent done. He grabbed the man by the throat. "Filith like you dont deserve to walk this world.....i shall send you to the after-life....!"he said, and bit down on the man. The scream could make ear's bleed.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 PM

Autumn turned her head away and closed her eyes. She didn't want to watch. Neither did Lilium, so she kept her head on her knees. She didn't want to see the blood. She didn't want to see it. if she saw it, she'd start craving it, and she might attack these men. But even though she didn't see the blood, she could tell it was there. She could sense it. She started to crave for the blood. She bit her lip, trying to resist the urge to drink blood. Autumn started to notice what was going on with lilium, so she walked over to her. She knelt in front of her and smiled. "I'll get you something to eat soon, okay. Everything's gonna be all right~", she said

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 08:24 PM

Alecto got up. ""Go ahead and finished if you want.....I wasent hungrey anyway......I wanted to teach the prick a lesson." he said/

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 09:42 PM

Lilium was already drinking blood from the man's arm. When she was finished she let the arm drop on the ground and wiped her mouth off. "You have an interesting face.", she said. it was basically her way of saying thanks and that he looked nice. Lilium got up and held her hand out. Autumn happily ran up to her and took her hand. Then the wind started up. The sheet Lilium called 'clothing' blew right off of her and half way down the. So, she stood there, butt naked. Autumn screeched and ran after Lili's sheet.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 PM

Alecto's eye's went wide, while axon covered his.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 12:14 AM

Autumn thew the sheet at Lilium and ran in front of her. "Don't look at her! nasty pervs!", she yelled. Lilium started wrapping around her body, making sure it was on nice and tight. She had it on sort of like a toga. it covered her boobs and her private area, but her stomach and back was showing through. "It's not a big deal...you can open your eyes.", she said rolling her eyes. She honestly didn't care.

Andraus

Old 03-13-2012, 12:18 AM

Alecto Whispered to Axon for a moment. both of them talked for awhile, then Axon walked up to Lily. "Excuse me, but could you come with me for awhile? My friend over there wants me to purchese you a set of cloths."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 01:43 AM

Lilium tilted her head to the side, "Why? I don't need anything...What I have here is fine.". Autumn stared at Lilium, giving her the look. Lilium knew why she was giving the look to her. She turned her head away and tried to ignore her, but gave in after a few moments. "...Okay. Lets go.", she said. Autumn smiled innocently and gave Lily a thumbs up.