Other:

Appearance:

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2013, 07:16 AM

Name: Veira Fulton

Species: Human

Short History: Veira has always loved to travel, especially with her parents. They would visit any place they could think of and usually stayed for about a month before traveling again. At first it was hard for Veira since she had to attend different schools to the point where her parents decided it was best to homeschool her. This went on for years until she moved out and decided to travel on her own. Her parents hesitated at first but after a few days of thinking it over, they allowed Veira to go off on her own now that they had stopped traveling themselves and settled down. Now Veira's next destination is unknown even to her, she'll go wherever her feet can take her.

Other: Veira hates bothering people even if it's to ask for help, she'll do it but she'll apologize before and after asking.

Appearance: Veira

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 07:40 AM

Name: Easton Aubrey

Species: Elf

Short History: Easton was always the slow one of his family, such as, the magic every elf has- He doesn't have. He's never really fit in, but he's okay with that. The elves that he lives with, are kind, and don't make fun of him for it. What he lacks in the Magical skill, he makes up for in Archery. He learned Archery at a young age, and has loved it since. It was a way to escape the cruel truth that he was barely an elf.

Other: Easton can be a bit... Bipolar, or, 'crazy', if he feels like it. But, when it's time to be serious, he will makes sure he's acting on his best behavior.

Appearance: Easton

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-24-2013 at 07:43 AM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2013, 08:09 AM

"I have to go already. I think I have everything I need." Veira said to herself as she looked in her bag and made sure she had everything. "Food, money, a blanket, medicine, my first aid kit, a lamp, extra batteries, cellphone...I think that's everything." she said to herself and began to get dressed in the only clothes she had. Once she was all dressed, she fixed her hair and grabbed her bag, holding it tightly against her chest and leaving the inn she had been staying at. Having paid the fee, Veira walked down the dirt road and looked at her surroundings. She had no map, no sense of direction, no way to know where she was going but she wasn't afraid. If she ever ran into danger she did what she could to escape, sometimes having to bribe her way out of danger. "I wonder...where am I going to end up now? Will it be a pretty place? What will the people be like there?" she asked herself and frowned. It was always a little scary to travel alone and to think of the places she would end up in, it was no wonder her parents were hesitant on letting her travel alone. Veira tried not to think about it too much as she continued walking down the dirt path, avoiding bumping into people. It was a pretty warm day out, but the slight breeze did help her cool down slightly. It was times like these when she hated her long hair, but she never dared cut it unless it got to the point that she or others could step on it. Only then would Veira pay to have her hair trimmed slightly, and she had it trimmed a few months ago if she remembered correctly. Getting hungry, Veira reached into her bag and pulled out a sandwich and began to eat eat as she quickly moved out of the way of a few children running around and quickly continued to walk down the dirt path.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 05-24-2013 at 08:14 AM..

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 08:43 AM

Easton watched his little brother and his friends play together, since he'd been put in charge of watching them and making sure they don't do anything they shouldn't do.
But, it was so incredibly boring! He leaned his head back, hearing the laughter from the small kids, and tried to block it out. Today wasn't going to be much fun at all. The sky was dark with rain clouds, and everybody that had common sense was inside. He heard thunder, and the kids laughter stopped. He looked back at them, to find them staring at the not yet raining sky.
He told them to go inside, and that he'd stay out here, to make sure 'the storm doesn't try to attack you'.
He smiled at the sky, he's always loved thunder, and lightning. They were such a beautiful part of nature.
He leaned back onto the chair that he'd put out so he wouldn't just have to stand there while the kids played, and smelled the air. It already smelled of rain, and soon, he felt light, small drops of rain slowly fall onto his face, and wetting his hair. The wet hair got thin, and he pushed it behind his ears. He heard his cat meowing at the door from inside, waiting for him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2013, 09:11 AM

That sandwich was delicious, she knew she should have taken her time eating it instead of eating it as if it was the last food on earth. Sighing, Veira continued walking and soon was no longer in the town from before. Veira now stood on dirt that led to some distant place, a place that she was eager to see. Off in the distance, she thought she saw rainclouds and that made her grin. "Rain!" she called out into the open. Being in the clear, no one was there to stare at her or to even heard her as she laughed happily and began to run off towards the rainclouds. They were father than they looked though and after a few minutes of running, she felt that she hadn't even gotten closer to the rain. Catching her breath, Veira rested on the floor and looked around her at the vast space and trees that surrounded her. Looking inside her bag, she touched her blanket and sighed. It was still pretty warm so a blanket was not the best thing to use at the moment, an umbrella would have been nice to help block out the sun that loomed over her head and poured down its heat on her and everything else. "It must be nice to feel rain fall on you...and the smell is just so pretty." she said to herself before getting up and continuing to walk.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 09:30 AM

Easton looked behind him, at the grey tabby, and shooed him away, though Silver didn't listen, and pawed at the door. He elf boy rolled his eyes, and returned his attention back to the sky.
He didn't like standing still. Especially in weather like this, it made him want to go, run as fast as he could. Run and see if he could catch up to the end before it lightened up.
He felt the water start pouring harder, and he smiled brightly, before getting up from his chair, and spinning around, his arms sticking straight out. He laughed, and then took off running. He knew this place like the back of his hand, so the chances of him getting lost were very slim. And because of that, he didn't care what direction he was going in- Though, he knew if he continued this way, MRS. Lirkensteen was sure to see him. That woman hated his guts, and he had no clue why. The elf continued, though. Feeling as if this were the best way to go, for some reason.
He felt the end of the bow he always had on his bump against his head with every step he took, and he knew the holster wasn't carrying it right at that point. The only thing it made him do, though, was run slower then he would have.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2013, 10:03 AM

"It must be very fresh over there too since it's raining...not like here where it's so hot. Oh! Another fresh place would be that mountain resort that my parents and I went to a few years ago." she said to no one in particular and then it randomly came to her that she didn't have any water with her. "I'm terrible, I thought I was prepared and it turns out I'm not." she muttered to herself and scolded herself mentally as she continued walking, fixing the suspenders attached to her pants. Holding her back tightly to her chest, Veira yawned and continued walking down the dirt path, occasionally kicking little pebbles along the way with a smile on her face. She continued to walk for a little over an hour before the sun suddenly vanished and rainclouds loomed overhead. "Rain!" she called out happily and started running once again towards where the rain was and laughed happily as she ran off as fast as her feet could take her. A few minutes into running, raindrops began to fall and Veira stopped to wrap the blanket around her bag so that nothing inside got wet and continued running happily.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 10:34 AM

Easton started to feel a bit dry in his throat, but chose to ignore it. He continued to run, feeling his muscles getting a bit sore, from running for so long, but it felt nice.
He heard shouting, and laughing in the distance, and that stopped him from moving.
There was somebody out here? That was unexpected.. So very unexpected. He cocked his head in the direction of which he heard the noise.
He thought it was coming from the direction of the Timble family. Which was to the left of him.
He decided to walk towards the voice, or where he thought it came from. It had sounded female.
He didn't know who it was, or what, or why, but he felt he should check it out.

((I'm tired.. :/ So, I have to go to bed. :3 Goodnight!~))

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-24-2013 at 10:38 AM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 AM

Be careful Veira, don't slip and fall! she thought to herself as she decided to walk instead, it was safer. Looking up at the cloudy sky, she grinned as the rain fell onto her face and coughed when some drops fell into her nose. Veira looked straight ahead and knew that she would probably get a small cold from being out in the rain for so long but there was no inn around that she could see at the moment so she continued walking. Looking around, she noticed it was lonely here, but knew she was approaching a new place which got her excited as she happily inhaled the scent of the moist earth and the rain. "So pretty." she said to herself and smiled as she wiped the rain from her eyes while walking straight ahead and shivering slightly. Yes it was cold, but Veira always preferred the cold rather than the heat.

((That's fine thanks for letting me know, goodnight and sweet dreams. :3))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 12:58 AM

Easton stopped moving when the figure came into view. It was indeed, a female. With really long, blue hair. She seemed to be having fun, in the rain. He grinned at that fact, and started walking in her direction.
"Why is she here?" He asked himself, as he came closer, and more details came into view.
She didn't appear to be an elf, which he didn't think she was, but he thought maybe she was a recent elf. Why would a non-elf be here?
He grabbed on of the arrows he had, just in case. She may be female, but he's been around plenty of females that were, in fact, stronger then him. It embarrassed him, but, he's come to terms with it.. mostly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-25-2013, 01:56 AM

Veira continued walking through the rain, now soaking wet and soon noticed a boy walking towards her, causing her to stop walking, and stand frozen where she stood. If he was here, that meant that a town was probably nearby. Looking closer, she noticed he was an Elf and gasped, she had never seen an elf before. "Where am I?" she asked herself and took a step back when she noticed he grabbed an arrow. Was he going to attack her? "Wait! Don't shoot! I'm unarmed!" she called to him and moved some hair from her face. "I mean no harm really!" she said and then chuckled, that sounded like something from a movie. "Sorry if am in private territory, I'll leave if I have to..." she said softly.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 02:34 AM

Easton looked her over, and then to the arrow, and decided to put it back. If he needed to bring out his weapons later, he could, quite quickly. He nodded to her, with an apologetic grin. "Sorry." He said, and bowed quickly, "No you don't have to leave. Though, you will find that you are not amongst your kind." Though, neither am I, really...
He looked around, and gestured to the small area of which he called home. "This? Oh, Xotiko. It's a strange name, yes. A Greek man named it, though. He was the first person to live here. He named it after what the town will be filled with." He elf said with a slight smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-25-2013, 03:43 AM

Veira tilted her head to the side when he bowed, and bowed quickly in response as she listened to him speak and explain where she was. "Xotiko? Yes...it's an interesting name. It's nice though, something you don't hear often which makes it all the better." she replied and looked around. "It looks like a very nice place, and I love that it's raining here." Veira commented before looking at him and smiling. "So elves are called Xotiko in Greek? Well that's neat! You really do learn something new every day." she said and chuckled. "So I take it I'm the only human in here huh? Well that's okay really I don't mind. I'll be sure to respect you all...I wouldn't want to do anything offensive or disrespectful." she assured.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 04:06 AM

Easton nodded, he was glad she thought so. Many people he's come across had been making fun of the name, because it was different.
He smiled at her comment of the rain, "Isn't it wonderful? Best part of nature, in my opinion." He said, before smirking, amused at the next thing she said, about learning something new everyday.
The white-haired elf smiled, "I believe you, and it'd probably be pretty are to offend people here. As long as you don't outright say 'Elves suck', or something like that, you'd probably be good." He thought of something, or rather, somebody. "And don't go near Misses Lirkensteen. That crazy woman was born of the devil, I swear." He said to her, before realizing she had barely anything with her.
"Would you like to go inside for a bit? My house is.. Somewhere, behind me. A bit farther then I'd like. We can get you some food," he gestured to the blanket wrapped around the bag, "a dry blanket." He grinned at her, knowing the rain wasn't going to let up anytime soon.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-25-2013, 05:07 AM

"I love the rain, so relaxing and it smells so pretty! Where I was born and raised it never rained...so seeing it now really is a big change, but a welcomed one." Veira explained and listened to him before shaking her head. "I don't think elves suck, I think that they're really cool...I've never met an elf before though, so you're the first." she commented and smiled softly as she held her things tightly against her chest. Hearing what he said about a certain lady, Veira couldn't help but burst out laughing loudly. "Is she really? Oh goodness! Sorry I didn't mean to laugh and sound rude...just the way you said it sounded really funny. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll try my best to stay away from her." answered Veira before smiling and shaking her head. "Thank-you, but I couldn't possibly burden you with my presence. I mean, I dont' want to bother you or anything...are you sure it's okay though?" she asked him softly.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 06:04 AM

Easton chuckled at her reaction, and shook his head, "No offense taken. And, oh my god, yes. She is horrible." He said, while looking in the direction of her house.
He turned back to look at her, and smiled, "Oh, it would be no bother at all. In fact, we have a couple of extra rooms. Just be prepared to have kids running around. By little brother's got some friends over."
He said, remembering the annoyance of having to watch the kids. He gestured behind him.
"It shouldn't be to far away." He said, while grinning charmingly at her.

(Okay. TV. It's horrible for writing. o.o)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-25-2013, 06:17 AM

Veira laughed and nodded. "Horrible huh? Well she sounds scary from how you speak of her so I'll be sure to stay away from her." she answered and smiled. "Oh? Well thank-you kindly. It's very much appreciated really and sorry for any inconvenience I may cause. I'll do my best not to cause any problems, I promise." she informed and looked around, enjoying the sound of the rain falling around them. "Oh, kids are fine by me. I've seen kids all my life so they're no bother at all, I just hope I dont' scare them or anything." Veira assured with a nod of her head before bowing again. "Thank-you, care to lead the way?" she asked and tilted her head before holding out her hand for him to shake. "My name is Veira Fulton, it's very nice to meet you kind sir." she said to him and smiled.

(Heheheh!)

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 07:53 AM

Easton continued grinning, "Oh, no. You're a guest, you shouldn't be causing any inconveniences. Everybody has their problems, and we understand that." He said. He knew that people weren't perfect, and he'd learned that from his parents. So, she should be okay. Though, she didn't seem very accepting about that.
He nodded. "Good. They practically run the house. Or, think they do." He said, smirking at the thought of the kids.
He reached out and shook her hand, "It's an honest pleasure to meet you, Veira Fulton. I'm Easton Aubrey." He said, before nodding again, and leading the way to his house. He speed-walked, because he wanted to let her have a choice of getting out of the rain if she wanted. Plus, it was going to pour down worse then this, pretty soon. It sounded like a thunderstorm had been on it's way earlier. Plus, he didn't want to have her get sick. That would be an awful first experience here.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-25-2013, 08:32 AM

Everyone has their problems...that is very much true. Veira thought to herself. "Well, it's nice to know that you understand no one is perfect. If I do however cause any inconvenience don't hesitate to tell me and I will leave." she answered and grinned as he introduced himself to her. "Thank-you for having me as a guest sir Easton Aubrey, it's much appreciated." she said softly as she followed him to his house, doing her best to keep up with him. He seemed to be in a hurry to get home and she believed she knew why. There are kids waiting for him...plus I'm sure he doesn't want him or I to end up getting sick from being out in the rain so long. He's probably cold too. she thought to herself and looked up at the cloudy sky looming over their heads. "If you don't mind me asking, Does it rain here often?" she asked curiously.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 08:56 AM

Easton looked over at her, and sped down just a bit. "Yeah, it tends to do this a lot. Sometimes, it's light rain, others, as you see now." He said, gesturing towards the stormy sky. Drops of rain landed hard on his skin, and it made his ears twitch.
"Miss Fulton, where did you come from? If you don't mind me asking." He said, as he continued to look beside him at her. He was curious. This girl had wandered into their little village, from what seems of nowhere. But that couldn't be true. Or, it could. She could be a mage of some sort. Maybe a spy, or an assassin.. But that was unlikely. The thoughts made him think about his own talents, and he frowned a bit. He was the outcast of the entire town. Maybe, though, he could get this girl to think otherwise.
And that would be his new goal. To be accepted by an almost-stranger that he's letting come into his house.
Man, that sounded weird.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-25-2013, 11:57 PM

Veira grinned at what he said about it raining here and looked at him as they walked. "Oh that's really neat! I wish it rained a lot where I come from...but it doesn't. It's really windy there though, which is nice." she commented and listened to his question. "Where did I come from?" she repeated and thought for a bit. "Well...I was born in the town of Tryst, but I just got here from the small town of Ni'kauhl over that way." Veira answered before pointing off in the direction behind her. "I'm a traveler, I walk around, arriving in places that my feet bring me to. I've been traveling my entire life...but this is the first time I travel alone." she explained softly as she continued to walk beside him. "Sir Aubrey, you're the only one I see out...does everyone else not like the rain?" she asked rather curiously. Veira imagined that many others would be jumping around outside in the puddles and playing in the rain, it surprised her to see that she was wrong though.