sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-16-2014, 05:01 AM

Nick had found the group with other teachers in it. he was ready to learn anything he could form there guide. was happy they got some books too. it would be useful to read when trying to look back on this flied trip. he notice the lady that gave him the sweets before,was in his group. maybe she wanted a look around here as well maybe?

"I would like to join one of the groups. but choosing one is a bit hard for me. I'm in to books as well history and I also like. to help out at home with cooking at times." Jany says to him she notice her stand was clean. books really never left much of mess. unless they sat in one place to long form many years. then someone would have to get rid of all of the dust.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-16-2014, 08:06 AM

Alec smiled hearing her as he held out his hand to Jany. "Then let me be your guide. " He said as he hopped she wouldn't mind going with him. He turned as he saw the other persocom already finding a group. "I see your sister has found herself a group already."He said as he smiled happy to see she felt comfortable enough to join a group. He turned as he looked back to the main house. "Why don't we start here. "He said aloud to the entire group.

"This is the main house in the city. This is one of the larger complex for housing you will find here. You will notice all the details in the frame work of the building. When the temple was built along with the city, these details distinguished this building as the home of the higher class. You will noticed that each detail has been had crafted as everything from that error. This single building is ten times the size of other housing buildings here. If you noticed everything about this building is grand down to the smallest detail. For the noble class this was important. It helped to show their wealth. " He said as he looked to the different groups once he had finished.

"Everything here was done with a propose. The Cherry blossom trees signify the beauty of an woman. They are placed here for the Queen that once lived here. If you look in your books you'll find out more about the Royal family that once lived here. It was said that the Queen had fell sick her favorite flower was Cherry blossoms. The nobles and people here planted the trees here around this building so no matter, where the Queen was she would see the trees. " He said giving them some interesting facts hoping to make them see this more than just a building. He looked to the groups as he nodded letting the groups leave.

Jenny stared at the building as she noticed the different details. She smiled as she thought about the trees. It was rather amazing that people of all classes cared about one woman. They must have truly loved the woman to plant so many beautiful trees. She wished she had a book to learn more about the woman. She turned as she heard the groups starting to leave. She followed their group to another beautiful building. It was slightly smaller than the housing building they just left.
She noticed it had many details.

She looked around it trying to keep to herself not want to bother the others. This was their tour she was just a guest.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-16-2014, 10:38 PM

Nick walks off with his own group. but his friends where not in his group at all. they where going with different groups. one being history major is Yue he is all ways. top in anything to do with history in class. as for him self Nick is pretty good at keeping things in order. even if someone barrows something form him. he'll make sure give them enough time to use the item. before asking to have it back once the finish with it.

Jany smiles Alec is so nice she was happy. with the idea of him being her guide it is kind gesture. "Aw that was so sweet of them to plant cherry blossom's for the queen." she says to her self in a soft voice looking up at the tree's. besides keeping trace of what was said about the buildings. she wonder if noble family's homes had been like on the inside? back in the day when they had lived in this lost city.

Lady Chello

Old 11-16-2014, 11:42 PM

Alec smiled as he nodded hearing her. "Yes, they planted them all the way around the building. If you notice they will be all around the entire city. She was beloved by the people for her kindness and beauty. Most of the people here never knew what poverty was under her and her husbands rule. They where exceptional rulers. Sadly the rules after their death were evil to the people. They cared only about their power. Less than four generations after the death of the Queen and her husband the city went into ruin. The farms became keepers of the complex learning to become guardians and religious figures. " He said as he gently began to lead her around the city.

He couldn't help but smile being around her. She made him happy by just being near him. He could tell by the look most of the works gave him they noticed to. He tried to ignore the looks as he just enjoyed being along side Jany. He showed her the different houses for each social level. He also showed her the different temples in the city. He showed her the main temple, that was directly opposite the main house on the other side of the city.

Jenny kept her eyes up as she looked at the new building. She wasn't paying attention when she bumped into Nick. She blushed as she quickly bowed and apologize. " Sumimasen." She said as she slowly looked up seeing it was the same man she had just seen. He blushed brighter as she slowly stepped back not wanting to be to close to the group. She hung her head scolding herself, as she stood there. She could hear the guide starting to tell about the building. She hoped that Nick wouldn't stare to long at her, and she hopped he wouldn't be mad at her clumsiness. She never had issues like she was today around this one guy. She wondered if this was what most girls called a crush. She knew that most of the girls in the bakery talked about having the same issues around someone they had a crush on.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 02:14 AM

"Power hungry people sometimes do not make good choices. but it looks so peaceful here now. I wonder how many rulers this city has been trough. please forgive me but your wings are so much bigger. then my own small wings people call them chibi wings at times." Jany say while walking with Alec by his side. she was so happy being around him in this temple. but wonder how many perscoms have fallen in love before? just thinking about it made her cheeks turn red.

"It is all right you are not hurt are you?" Nick ask Jenny while holding a hand out to her. he would understand if she did not want to take it. he as a stranger to her after all. plus he is different form her in some ways. he did not mind a cute girl such as her bumping in to him. yet the blush on his face was getting redder now. if any of his class mates saw this. they would tease the poor guy to death later on. mostly the guys in class the next day. at lest he did not have to deal with any of his siblings. by living by him self away form there parents.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 02:26 AM

Alec smiled as he looked to her beautiful little wings, then to his own. " Very true, on all accounts. My wings are what I asked for. In every story you hear of the spirits that teach humans lessons. Sometimes they are kind, other times they are evil and mischievous. My parents told me all the stories. I ask after my accident to be remade but I wanted to have the appearance of spirits. I wanted to guide people. That is why I house people here and take care of the city. " He said as he smiled looking to her as he gently held her hand still. He noticed her cheeks where red. "I'm sorry have I done something wrong? Have I made you upset ?" He said seeing the red hoping she was not mad at him.

Jenny looked up as she gently took his hand. She smiled as she blushed brightly. "No I'm fine thank you. I'm sorry for embarrassing you. I will leave if you like so the others wont pick on you." She said seeing some of the others snickering and laughing already. She felt her wings starting to flutter again from being nervous. She knew it would only make the others look harder hearing the sound of something flutter.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 02:37 AM

Nick notice some of his class mates but just shrugs it off. "No it is all right please stay. I'll deal with them later on when we have class again. besides I have a few hidden tricks I can use on them. they are not anything mean just playful us guys all ways. tease them back about someone they like." he says in a clam tone of voice to her in happy sounding voice. Nick was not the type of guy get embarrassed so easily. he knew most of the guys in class had crush's on. some of the girls in there class as it is.

Jany giggles softly he had not made her made are upset. "No you did not do anything. to make me angry,I'm just blushing is all. it's a normal for human girls to do." she says to Alec in a kind voice explain it to him. why her cheeks where red colored for. sometimes she notice other things better then other's around her. even if Jenny was made first,Jany notice. human mentions when around people she had interacted with before. mostly there parents are people at the book store. a few people in the book store tolled her about love are how it feels.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 02:49 AM

Alec just smiled as he nodded thinking about what she said. "Yes, they do don't they. " He said as he smiled looking back to her. "Then you are happy to be here." He said the thought making him smile as he looked around seeing where they where. He turned to her as his wings open. "How about we look at the city from a better view." He said staring into her beautiful eyes hoping she wouldn't mind taking a adventure with him.

Jenny just smiled as she heard him. She giggled at the thought of him getting them back. "It's good that you can play with one another. Better than always being so serious. What do you think of the temple so far? The teachers hear had a beautiful place didn't they. I wonder how many the King kept here." She said to him in a kind voice. Her wings stopped fluttering as she moved closer to him so another student could pass. She blushed brightly from being so close. She wondered if this was what it felt like to have a Crush, as she tried not to think on it to hard. She was a persocome not a human girl such things shouldn't matter to her. But for some reason with him she couldn't help but have feelings. She hopped that he always thought she was pretty.But she knew that he would change his mind. She wasn't human, and she wasn't designed like a supper model.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 03:38 AM

"You mean flying? I never tried to fly before with my wings. I only can make them flutter a bit. but I guess I could give it a try." Jany says to him softly as she looks in to his eyes. if she had a heart it would beat a mile minute right now. why did he make feel this way? could she be crushing on him? if so is this normal for persocoms to fall in love? sure she heard a story once about persocoms falling love. so much that they got married had humans build a child for them.

"I think it is great we rarely go on field trips. sure we been to job fairs before. but this is much more fun then one of those. you know I once heard of a story. but its a old one now a days I heard it when I was in high school. if you want to hear the story just ask me. my buddy's all ways tease me about the story's I know about." Nick says to Jenny as he with a soft laugh,in his voice. yet was having a lot of fun today. this place is freaking wonderful in his book. but wonder if the bakery she works at had any part time job's? heck he dose need to learn how to bake. plus cook a bit more with out burning stuff by mistake.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 03:52 AM

Alec smiled as he leaped in the air gently pulling her along side him. He let his own wings carry them. He glided above the temple as he smiled peering down at it. "See it is so beautiful here. You don't need to worry about flying you have me. If you want to try I'll be happy to teach you. But lets make it for another date. This is really high to be learning." He said as he landed on top of the Main house towering over the entire city. He gently held her still as he showed her his world. "This is what I get to see. The city is even more impressive from here." He said as he smiled wishing she didn't have to leave.

Jenny smiled as she heard him. "What story? I would like to know your story.' She said very interested in his story. She smiled as she enjoyed herself for once. She normally only enjoyed herself around the other ladies at work. Thinking about work made her freeze as she saw the time. "I...I should get going. Had two hours already passed." She said out loud as she tried to decide if she should leave or not. She was enjoying her time with Nick she didn't wont to leave. And Alec had told her boss so she would be fine if she stayed.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 04:12 AM

Nick smiles but was unsure if she had heard the story before? "They story is about a human man. around collage age one day while he is walking home. form his job he finds a persocom on top of a pile of trash. he looks around first before bring her home. after months of being with each other. they find out she is something called a Chobit. but the thing is they fall in love with each other. they get married but no one knows what happen. to them in there later years." he says to her unsure if he was takeing to long. to tell her the story it was a pretty long one. yet Nick was happy to tell her it.

Jany leans in to Alec so she could get a good look. "This is wonderful Alec-san. you sure are lucky be able to see this view each day." she says to Alec in a happy voice to him. yet blushes a little more at the idea. of being able to come back here to learn how to fly. her pigtails had been wipe around in the wind. but at lest her ribbons did not fly out. "Would you please teach me how to fly. it would be something nice to learn. but I would need to check my schedule to see when my next off day is." Jany ask him with hope in her voice.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 04:26 AM

Alec smiled as he held her close to him. "Of course, in fact I was hoping that I could get you here more often." He said without thinking. He blushed crimson as he looked away. "I-I meant I have a business plan for your store and Jenny's. I want to make the stands here permanent. I have tours like these daily, and it would benefit both businesses. I would like to give you your own buildings here. This was a city and I would like to make it that way again full of life. " He said as he looked back to her. "I was hopping that I could fine someone from both that would fit in here. " He said as he smiled at her. "I think however destiny found two perfect candidates for me. I have already sent my business offer to your boss. I hope that you will support my idea. " He said as he gently held her leaping from the building. He gently open his wings as he landed with ease. "I hope that you will think about it. Either way I would be happy to teach you to fly."

Jenny's eyes widen as she stared at him. "I heard rumors of such a story. But that can't be true can it? Persocoms aren't humans and humans aren't Persocoms. How would it work?" She said as she wondered if it could work. She blushed as she realized she was still holding his hand. "I have heard of many stories of humans marring persocoms. But this one I didn't think was real. " She said as she didn't wont him to let go of her hand. She looked up as she noticed they where now alone in front of the building. "We should find the others so you wont get lost."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 04:50 AM

"I would be happy to support your idea. my boss would need to get his own persocom. for the store since I am the one. that normal orders everything that we have. make sure its in stock,plus help people find books." she says while blushing once more she could not help it. Jany would love be able to work here each day. but what sort of building would he give them each? her sister mighty need one with a kitchen in it. plus have some places to put food at. she her self would nee a room with lot of book shelf's.

"I hear it is true but. back in there time persocoms and humans had. no idea they could ask someone to make. a child for them I hear it's common now a days. for couples to find someone are company make a child. but they up grades cost a ton of money." Nick says to Jenny but only heard. people that have a lot of money are people that save money up. can afforded a child that they can get up graded. unless they adopt a human child.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 05:16 AM

Alec smiled at her happy to hear she would support his idea. " If you only wanted to come here part time that would be fine as well." He said knowing she seemed to love her job. "Do you think your sister, Jenny would be interested in my idea? Of course you have the rest of the week to make up your mind. " He said as he looked up hearing the old bell. "Is it really been three hours already?" Alec said out loud as he looked back to Jany. " It will be getting dark in another hour or two. Shall I fly you back to the bookstore? I don't wont you to be out during dark. I'm sure your boss has missed you." He said knowing she seemed really attached to her job and the people there.

Jenny smiled as she thought about what he said. "Wow...I wonder how much Mother and Father used for us. I should really thank them. They made me and then my little sister, because I found it very lonely by myself. " She said as her attention shifted to the sound of the loud bell that rang out from one of the temples. She noticed that it seemed to be getting dark. The sun was just starting to set. "I wish we had more time to look around. I should be going and so should you. I think we lost the others, I'm sorry for that." She said as she gently moved her hands from his. Doing so made her frown slightly as she did so. "I'm Jenny, if you ever come by the bakery feel free to ask for me if you would like. " She said as she blushed brightly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 05:40 AM

Nick sighs out now he had go to work. hello trying not to think of this pretty face for next couple of hours. "Don't worry I don't mind being away form them. but I should get going to. I got some students I need to tutor. but I mighty stop by the bakery to get some stuff. as well see you again oh by the way my name is Nick." he says to her in a polite tone of voice. he wonder if he should walk her back to the bakery? but he did not know she had parents.

Jany thinks for a few minutes unsure what to say. "You would have to ask Jenny her self. but I could work here part time are when needed. I should ride the store bike back. I used it to get here earlier,but it has some lights on it." Jany says but wish she did not have to leave. all ready she wanted get to know Alec some more but knew she needs get back to work. plus she spent half of shift here all ready. so the other half of her shift should be at the store.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 06:00 AM

Alec smiled as he gently let her go. He gave her a simple bow out of respect. "Then I look forward to seeing you again Jany. I would be happy to follow you back to the book store if you would like. The workers here know their task, they are all great workers." He said having faith in the staff. He didn't want her to find trouble on the way back to the store. "I will ask your sister and if I don't get to I'm sure her boss will. Would you mind asking her encase I miss her?" He said knowing his timing wasn't always the best.

Jenny smiled hearing his name. "Nick....Nick...Nick...It is a very nice name. Oh you tutor? I would love to hear about it sometime. I wont keep you any longer. Thank you for a wonderful time." She said as she smiled happily now. If she had a heart it would have melt. She felt her form of bliss if only for the evening. She turned as she turned heading back to the main house. He picked up her backpack as she turned heading out of the temple. She could only think of Nick as she walked. Her cheeks blushed brighter the more she thought of him. He was so interesting and really nice, she thought to herself.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 06:20 AM

"Could you please fallow me back to the store. I'm not use to riding the bike at night. I do not wish to get lost are make my boss worry." she says to Alec in a soft voice while trying not to blush. yet wonder if she need bring anything home tonight for her parents? they did not mind small things are books at times. but knew food was more important then other things.

As Nick leaves he walks off to where they had came in form. at lest he could call the parents of the first kid. before going to meet the teen-ager at there home. he rarely had high school students in his apartment. most parents ask him tutor at there home are at the library when its open. he could not stop thinking about the girl he had met today. to bad he did not know her name yet. but hope to learn it sometime when he visits the bakery.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 06:59 AM

(Jenny told him her name already.)
Quote:
"I'm Jenny, if you ever come by the bakery feel free to ask for me if you would like. " She said as she blushed brightly.
Alec just smiled at her , "of course I would be happy to." He said happy as he could be at the idea. He followed Jany with quit ease happy to be able to do something for her. She had been really kind in coming all this way for him. He was happy he had given the boss a large tip for the person that had come. Jany more than anyone deserved it he thought to himself. He kept close to her the whole way to the book store. Wishing he didn't have to leave her.

Jenny made her way back to the baker. It took her longer than she would have liked. She had to avoid some traffic, an the occasional delinquent. She let out a sigh as she saw the bakery. She open to the door to see the bakery mostly empty now. She walked in as she looked for everyone else. She smiled as she saw the handsome young manager. The man just smiled happy with the order today. She noticed he looked really happy to see her. "I'm back, I took some video for you as you asked." She said as she paused her eyes going blank. She uploaded the information into the man's smart phone. Her eyes gained their color again once she was done sending him the video of all the people.

She went to the back as she put the backpack away. She went about checking on the ovens making sure everything was ok. She came out in time to see the manger waiting for her. "I need you to stay and close tonight please. I normally wouldn't ask but you are the only person I trust. Mini and the others all had to leave due to sickness. I called your parents and let them know you wouldn't be coming home till 3am. I promised them that I would try to never do it again. I have a paper for you I wont you to go over when you get time. Wait till you get home to read it. I have to go tonight is my fathers birthday. He sent you a present with the note I gave you. Thank you Jenny." The man said as he headed out the door.
Jenny put the present and paper away in her backpack as she walked back into the front of the bakery. She started cleaning all the tables and chairs, moving next the floor. The shop was spotless when she was done. She stood behind the counter after a hour as she thought about Nick. Just thinking about him made her smile. She wondered if she would see him again. She hopped Jany would be ok going home by herself for once, as her mind switched to Jany.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-18-2014, 03:55 AM

Nick gets to the first house of his job for tonight. then rings the door bell waiting for someone to answer the door. after a few minutes a persocom opens the door then lets him inside. "So where is Zack at? is he in his bedroom? are in the living room watching tv?" he ask the male Persocom that was a fee inches shorter then him. the persocom know as Jack leads him to the living room. "Master Zack your tutor is here now. please turn your video game off on the tv." Jack as in young master in a polite voice. this family is rich but his parents where only home on weekends.

Once they get to the book store Jany starts to get off of the bike. "Thank you for helping me back here. I need to go inside now I work till ten pm tonight. if you want to come visit I work form one to ten on weekdays. I have the weekends off normally." Jany say to him yet wish she could spend. more time with Alec he is such a wonderful guy. if she could work at the temple even part time. it would be nice to have fun there each day. she wonder if there parents ever been there?

Lady Chello

Old 11-18-2014, 04:33 AM

Alec smiled as he wish he didn't have to leave her. "Thank you for allowing me to escort you. " He said as he watched her. "I hope to see you again. I will come visit. I look forward to seeing you again Jany." He said as he bent down taking her hand and kissing it. He reluctantly let her hand go, turning and heading back to the temple himself. He leaped in the air choosing to fly home instead. Once home he sat on the steps of the housing structure as he thought about Jany.

Jenny kept charge of the Store. She looked at the clock seeing that she still had ways to go. She kept walking to the back as she pulled out new goodies from the oven. She took them to the front of the store to cool. She began working on another batch that had cooled frosting and decorating. She was amazed with how slow it was. She hoped her parents would be ok with her getting off at 3am. She knew they wouldn't like it at all. She had tried to call their parents but couldn't reach them. She figured they might be out or laying down to sleep.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-18-2014, 05:20 AM

Jany could not help but blush yet walks inside. she then starts to check with her boss how things went. while she was away to make sure. the store had no trouble with the shipment since it came in. she notice that they had put everything away. in to there right places yet ask her boss. about if they had any books about sewing in? he says yes tell's her she can have one to take home.

Nick works with Zack on his science home work first. then on his english homework since he had trouble with it. those where the two subjects he has trouble with most. after a couple of hours he leaves. then starts to head to head on home for the night. but was happy he got a good payment form Zack's parents. he then starts to hear his stomach growl at him. looks like he would have to make a stop at a fast food place.

Lady Chello

Old 11-18-2014, 07:22 AM

Alec spent time helping to clean up. He walked into the house as he helped prepare their dinner. They had a lot of food left from the event. He helped set it out to make sure that everyone who lived there had enough to fill them. He himself went to his office as he thought of Jany. He couldn't help but think about her. He went through the buildings as he looked at the ones he wanted to give to her and her sister. He hopped that they would like them. He wondered if they wanted to be near one another. He couldn't image keeping sister apart. He could tell they held a special bond.

Jenny stayed in the shop still working on the goods. She was surprised how empty the shop was. She went a head and began working on the orders for tomorrow. She kept working through the night. She was working on one of the big orders first. She made a seven tear wedding cake. Her favorite thing was getting to decorate it. She loved just getting to be creative though she knew many people wouldn't believe that persocoms could be creative. But for some reason could not even her parents could explain it. She just smiled as she turned on some soft music dancing as she did so. It was just her in the bakery no one else was there to see her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-19-2014, 01:21 AM

Nick stop by a convenient store on the way home. he picks up a few thing before walking off. to near by ramen shop that stays open late. he could order over the phone if he wanted to. but he like to eat inside since it was nice place. yet wonder if Persocom's where good cooks? Jenny's cakes where pretty good but she did have bat like wings. he wonder why she had those wings but knew it is rare.

By the time it is ten pm Jany starts to clean the shop up a bit. then pick's out a sewing book for her mother. knowing there mom likes to make new clothes for them. since shop clothes can cost a lot of money. yet she is know for clothes designer for persocoms when she was younger. know a days she mostly makes clothes for her daughter. for some fun since she retired do to get to old. for the job she loved doing but knew. it was time for someone new to shine in the spot light.

Lady Chello

Old 11-19-2014, 02:33 AM

Alec went to his office as he looked around at the maps. He began to pull up plans for the bookstore and the bakery. He went ahead and began to shop for everything that they would need. He looked making sure he only got the best for them. He went through the list and bought different things for each shop. He spent most of the night shopping and making arrangement for the shops.

Jenny spent her time decorating the large wedding cake. She did lace details by hand making sure not to smudge them. It was a hard thing to do even for a persocom. Once she was finished she took it to the freezer to keep it fresh. She didn't wont her work to melt and the customer to be unhappy. She then moved on to the other cakes knowing she had four more hours before she could leave the shop. She walked to phone and called Jany. She needed to let her sister know she wouldn't be able to walk her home tonight. She got the book store owner and asked him to give Jany the message that she would be working at the baker till 3am .

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-19-2014, 03:15 AM

"Oh so my sister can't walk me home. that is all right I will go home on my own. now see you tomorrow Boss please don't stay to late now." she says to her boss in a polite voice. then walks in to the back to grab her bag. then starts to walk out of the store to head home. she carry's the book in her bag she had paid for it. she was planing to get a book for Jenny tomorrow.

Nick gets to the ramen shop then go sit down at the bar. he orders the kistune udon it was all ways a nice meal. but he miss having home cook meals at times. since he is busy with school plus work. he only cooks rarely for him self any day of the week. if he has chance to cook it is on the weekends. at least the store he go's to has some good deals plus the prices are not to high.