Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2012, 04:44 AM

Todd bowed slightly and stepped in."thank you.I'll admit, I haven't been inside a house in a long time.it is nice." He said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-12-2012, 07:53 PM

Bella looked at him and smiled said "thank you it is my mom and dad's home but kinda am alone right now cause my parents are out for the week so im kinda alone." Looks at him and than turn on the T.V and watches it.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2012, 03:37 AM

Todd nodded, preoccupied by looking around the home, taking in his surroundings. "Ah, a television.these little boxes have always interested me." He said, sitting down next to her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-20-2012, 11:49 PM

Bella looked at him and than looked at the TV and than looked at him again he went to sit next to him and than said "well the TV are different in each way there is one down here one in my parents room and in my room but my parents are like out of town." Bella looked at him and smiled at him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2012, 04:18 AM

Todd nodded."yes, you mentioned that your parents were away.I suppose that means I have time to get to know you before I meet them." He said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-26-2012, 04:26 AM

Bells looked at him and sigh about it and said "my parents think im a little weird and a freak so that is why they are gone and they never want to see me at all." Bells looks at the floor and starts to cry.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-27-2012, 04:26 AM

Todd instinctively placed an arm around the girl."please don't cry.I think you are wonderful.if your parents cannot see that, then they are not good enough for you." He said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-29-2012, 03:53 AM

Bells looks at him and blushed a little bit and than nodded as well "yea i guess but im used to it so i can careless of my parents." Bells looked at the t.v for a while and thinks of stuff of school and Bells knows that guys try to hit her and fight with her but she is like too strong.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-01-2012, 05:45 AM

Todd fell silent for a while, letting her think but also gathering his own thoughts.after a minute or two, he spoke, without looking away from the t.v."I suppose you have a mate...er, boyfriend, already, right?" He asked, struggling to remember what humans called their partners.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-02-2012, 02:46 AM

Bells looked at him and laughed a little bit and than said "I don't date cause half the guys are scared of me or think im weird. No guy would date me so im sad about it." Bells looks at the t.v watches it for a while.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 AM

Todd growled."human men are foolish and wasteful.these men you speak of must be cowards, to not appreciate a strong woman such as yourself.my kind would not only recognize this trait but celebrate it.I would not be so closed minded as these humans you are used to." He said, turning to look at her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-03-2012, 07:46 AM

Bells looks at him and said "well it looks like u don't humans well mostly boy humans cause guys don't like me hits on me a lot and why did you follow me?" Bells looked at him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-06-2012, 03:57 AM

Todd shrugged."honestly? I do not know.I saw you in the rose garden this morning, and something about you caught my interest.I found myself following you without knowing why." He replied.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-08-2012, 04:09 AM

Bells looked at him and stood up and looks at him "well nothing can get past me i kinda know when someone follows me and why did i caught your eye if i may ask." Bells looks at him and was kinda liking him more than a friend.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2012, 05:33 AM

Todd shrugged again."you were...well, at the risk of sounding stupid, you were the single most stunning creature I have ever laid eyes on." He said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-08-2012, 05:43 AM

Bells looked at him and than sat down again and than put her hand on his cheek and saw something in him. "Does your family wanted you to marry a demon?" Bells ask him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2012, 04:45 AM

Todd frowned and nodded."yes.my brothers think I should marry a demon like they did, but I don't love any of them.I want to marry for love." He said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-22-2012, 03:26 AM

Bells looks at him and really was lost and ask "well who do you love if I may ask?" Bells always loved to read about demons and they were always rude and mean and never knew that a demon would love a human. Bells looked at him and asked him one thing "would you fall in love with a human?" Bells asked him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-23-2012, 05:17 AM

((*sigh* hey, I'm sorry...but I'm really not into this rp anymore...my hearts just not in it.it was fun for a while but I just lost interest.I'm sorry.thanks for rping with me, though.))