woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 10-20-2017, 08:51 PM

Actually, BBcode doesn't work at all in blogs anymore!!!
The testing forum keeps adding new posts to the first one with the post added message as well. This makes it impossible to test threads.

Last edited by woohoohelloppl; 10-20-2017 at 09:08 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 10-20-2017, 10:58 PM

So I just donated gold to a user in my charity game. when I clicked on "Send Donation" An error code came up
Quote:
Error: Call to undefined function split() in ..../includes/BeanStalk.class.php on line 98
Not sure if they got the gold yet or not as I didn't know what their gold amount was before I sent it. Hopefully they still got it.

woohoohelloppl - I dunno about the blogs as I haven't played with them much. But did you try going into advanced while posting in the test forum and checking the "Override Double Post" box?

---------- Post added 10-20-2017 at 03:58 PM ----------

Ok yep they still got the donation! So just the weird error code comes up!

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-21-2017, 06:22 PM

i'm no longer seeing the "edited on..." hyperlink at the bottom of my edited posts, the one you click that leads you to the page showing all the previous editions of your posts.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-22-2017, 06:44 PM

I am unable to post a blog.
An error code came up when I clicked Post...the same code came when I clicked Preview.
I realize not many people use the Blogs, but I had been!
I hope it gets fixed.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-24-2017, 07:23 AM

Can confirm, I cannot post to my blog either.
Error Code:
Quote:
Error: Call to undefined method vB_DataManager_Blog::vB_DataManager() in ..../includes/class_dm_blog.php on line 1478

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 10-24-2017, 02:07 PM

Still can't sell items are add items to a trade. Chrome is up to date.

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 10-25-2017, 01:33 AM

I'm not sure if this has to do with the updated server, but I just bought Mennies, and while everything went through with the payment the mennies are not showing up in my account. :/

I know there was an issue a few months ago with this but it didn't affect me then (and I think that was resolved anyway), and I was just wondering if it might be because of the recently updated server this time.

Has anyone else had this problem recently?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-25-2017, 03:04 AM

That issue was mentioned by someone recently I believe.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-25-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naisou View Post
I'm not sure if this has to do with the updated server, but I just bought Mennies, and while everything went through with the payment the mennies are not showing up in my account. :/

I know there was an issue a few months ago with this but it didn't affect me then (and I think that was resolved anyway), and I was just wondering if it might be because of the recently updated server this time.

Happened to me too yesterday, still no mennies but the money deffo went out cause it shows on my statement already.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-26-2017, 12:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavinia View Post
Happened to me too yesterday, still no mennies but the money deffo went out cause it shows on my statement already.
An admin will be in contact with you shortly

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-26-2017, 07:34 AM

So, the sell back store still won't load for me. Someone else said it was working fine for them. Im on my phone and it just won't load. All the other shops load just fine, and my inventory works just fine. So why won't the sell back store load?

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 10-26-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
An admin will be in contact with you shortly
I haven't been contacted by an admin directly, but the Mennies are showing up now.
So don't know if someone did something behind the scenes or if the transition was just unusually slow.

Thanks for the quick response Car'aCarn.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-26-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay View Post
So, the sell back store still won't load for me. Someone else said it was working fine for them. Im on my phone and it just won't load. All the other shops load just fine, and my inventory works just fine. So why won't the sell back store load?
Loads fine for me but like other issues, it seems to change from user to user. We are still looking into inventory issues for the sell back store and trades/marketplace

Quote:
I haven't been contacted by an admin directly, but the Mennies are showing up now.
So don't know if someone did something behind the scenes or if the transition was just unusually slow.

Thanks for the quick response Car'aCarn.
Sure thing! That's great though! I'm glad you have your mennies now!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-27-2017, 03:10 AM

Can confirm sellback store does not work for me either.

Kay - Maybe I could help you out, do your trades work? Just screenshot their value and I can buy them off you perhaps.
(I have nothing I am saving for, so I don't mind helping out)

Last edited by The Wandering Poet; 10-27-2017 at 03:24 AM..

Nema
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 10-27-2017, 09:17 AM

I know it's already been reported by others, but I am also having problems with the watchlist on the Marketplace. Yesterday, it flagged up the most recent item I had added. After buying it, I went back to remove it from my watchlist, but it wasn't on it. I then checked the other items that used to be on my watchlist, to find that none of them were there. I re-added them, thinking it was a blip, but today none of those items are flagged as being watched.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-28-2017, 09:33 PM

Nema: are you able to add one item to the watchlist? I couldn't add anything when the watchlist bork first came up and coding seems to have gotten fixed up enough that everything that was on watchlists had been removed with the first bork. But you can add one item to the watchlist at a time. As soon as you add something else it removes the last one you added.

This might be what caused the item you bought to get removed if you were adding multiple things?

Errors are still being looked into and how to fix them.

Nema
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 06:45 AM

Thanks for confirming that this is being looked into, Shadami:.

I don't seem to be able to add anything to the watchlist at the moment. To check, I searched for an item that I know I added yesterday (just one single item -- I haven't bothered re-adding the other items since realising there was a problem), and when it came up, the button said 'Watch this item'. If I click to watch the item, the button changes to 'Unwatch this item', so it appears to have been added. But if I search again for the item, the button has changed back to 'Watch this item'.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-29-2017, 02:24 PM

Oh goodness, it sounds like you still have the original error that popped up. Where the one item gets watched and you can't actually remove it, it just seems to be stuck there forever even if you press unwatch. Okay. Gonna add you to the list with that error. And again, sorry about the errors popping up ^^;; in the long run this server update is going to be awesome sauce. We just have to work out the unexpected kinks first.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-29-2017, 05:45 PM

Hello All!

Thank you for helping us identify the issues that have popped up following the server move.

We are working with our coders to smooth out all the wrinkles but we can use your help! If you are experiencing any issues, please pop over to the Help Desk thread HERE to report them so we can have all of the info in one place.

Thank you for your patience and your help in identifying and fixing these issues!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-05-2017, 12:29 AM

Trades are borked. Yep.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2017, 11:53 PM

Hey the images are fixed on the Go Advanced page!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2017, 12:30 AM

the pings take you to a single page of the pinged post.
you can quote it and post in the threadie
but, you cannot see the hole threadie
so it's better but not like it used to be

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-07-2017, 09:05 PM

I can't sell anything on mp inventory won't load on both my main and my mulie

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2017, 08:12 AM

Well now my trades aren't working

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 11-14-2017, 08:08 PM

Insomniac: The Sellback Store is broken!