Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-25-2013, 02:54 AM

"Forgive me for saying this, 'your majesty'- "Lorcen tried to say this without too much venom in his voice. "But your father, the 'king' is as corrupt as they come. Ever sense the Nevaerine lost the throne, this kingdom has been plunged into Chaos. Slavery, Raider's, and even wide-spreed invasion is a possibility now. "he said. he then looked at her. "If you have a moment, I'd wish to speak with you out of prying ear's.....there is something we need to discuss. " he said. He begun handing food out to the childern, smiling. He knew what it was like to be a orphan, and did not wish it upon anyone.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 03:13 AM

Without thinking,Todd used his elemental magic to bring water down onto the rising fire,putting it out before it could leave the grate.At the same time,he used yet more water to strike and hold down his half sister."You may be a strategist,sister, but you made one gigantic mistake.You underestimated me.Sir Priest,I believe you have your orders for what to do with her." He said,with a considerable amount of disgust in his voice.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 05:32 AM

Ava lets out a soft laugh and looks at Ariana. "The only one that is lost is you" Ava says in a low growl she says pushing her body off the pillar. She then would look over her shoulder at Snow and gives her a soft smile. She couldn't let things get too out of hand, she did have to look over her since Fredick left. "You have no right to be in this kingdom" she says glancing over at Lorcen. He had a point. Ever since her father came things did change. She felt her ears get red when he called her a rat. "Oh sweetie you're the one that belongs in the sewer...along with your family" she says her hands gripping her blades more. She knew that she was only supposed to knock her out, but a couple of cuts wouldn't hurt. Her anger towards Ariana has been building up for this past 5 years. She was the one who killed her father.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-25-2013, 08:53 PM

Sigmar stood with anger and worry for the people trapped inside when all out of know where he saw water fall from the sky putting out the fire and holding the princess for now "bring her to my camp it's not far from here but we have a cage for her and cuffs" sigmar sighed as he went to get his hammer and after returning to see anger building inside of Ava and the others he walked up putting his arm on Ava's shoulder "She will not be harmed as long as she is in my care please respect that child" Sigmar said as he started walking to the camp "Ava I need you to get the younger one and bring her to my camp unharmed as well" Sigmar stoped to make sure Todd and the princess would make it to the camp with out much issue.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2013, 03:00 AM

Todd nodded and used his water to lift his half sister,keeping her a safe distance away from anyone she might try to hurt.He carried her via floating water,walking behind the priest on the way to his camp."We'll need to be careful with her." He said."She's dangerous,and smarter than she looks."

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-28-2013, 05:27 PM

(You guys might want to let Killa make an action against yours before you say that she is already captured otherwise its not fair to her and your powerplaying her character.)

Ty smiled at the girl as they came upon the orphanage. The place was run down as if it had no caretaker at all. It was like this place was raided multiple times with no one to defend it. How could it be that a bunch of orphans lived here without any defense from those sort of attacks. Most orphans lived in rundown places from what she had heard, but what she didnt know was how run down it was. The boards on the home were molded and rotten. Debris could be seen from a mile away before they had even made it to the Orphanage. Most of them looked to scared or to brave to face her. She helped unload the cart and heal the sick and scarred along with the princess. It was the least she could do since they were going to take care of these people after they took back the kingdom.

As they continued to spread out the food and supplies, her thoughts were interrupted by an almost cold tone coming from her commander and king. He was trying to mask the venom in his voice, but she knew it was there. He had called her by her rank which was interesting enough. Looking at the girl, she wondered how she was going to react with a little girl pulled on her cloak. Looking down, the girl put her arms up as if asking to be held. With a smile, she picked the girl up and grabbed a small piece of bread to give to the girl. "Hello little dove. Whats your name?"

The girl looked scared, but happy as she took the piece of bread from Ty's hand and pulled her thumb out of her mouth to eat it. Another kid came running up. A boy that could be no older than 15. "She doesnt talk. Her name is Milla."

"Milla huh? What a lovely name! Did your parents bless you with it?"

The boy looked down at the ground and kicked up bits of dust as Ty knelt down. "No... Actually I named her. My parents had been killed on her name day. I did my best to take care of her and traveled here. I heard another girl on a farm who was happy called Milla and decided if she was happy with that name, then my baby sister would be too."

"I'm so sorry, dear one. What is your name?" The girl sat on her leg as she stayed knelt down. She looked content with where she was, eating her bread and looking from her brother to Ty as they spoke.

"Myel. My name is Myel."

"Well Myel. I'm Ty..... Tykin. I'm pleased to meet you." The boy smiled as she told him part of her name with a bit added on. The reason she had paused was that if she were to say her real name, the boy or even the princess might recognize it and she couldnt let that happen. That would alert them to the king's presence and she couldn't let him be in danger. She took out a bag of gold she kept safe in case of emergencies. "Well Myel. Why dont you hold onto this for me? Use it to have the older kids rebuild this place so you may eat and sleep in comfort. I will be back sometime in the future to find you and this here little dove. Everything will be better. I promise, love."

"Thank you." He says with a sigh of relief as he takes his sister down off of her knee. The girl had started to lean on Ty feeling tired and comfortable, which was just so heart breaking as she watched Myel lift her down. "I will hold onto it and only trust it to those who will help us rebuild. Thank you so ever so much. How can I repay you?"

"Rebuild and stay safe. Thats how you repay me." She said as he looked at her and nodded, then left with her sister. She turned to the conversation between the king and the princess that was about to ensue.

Last edited by Daeman35; 02-28-2013 at 05:33 PM..

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 07:48 PM

(I am waiting for her she can brake free when ever she wants)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 PM

(Okay so ummm.....yea this whole thing is just out of whack in my opinion. I mean Andraus' character, Deamon's character and my character Roxie aren't even near everyone else anymore and yet you all are actting as if they are still there and semi interacting with them. Then my other character Ariana, she only set the fire place on fire, well made the fire grow large enough for it to be set on fire and then she walked out so that it could burn it down on it's own so it wasn't anything big and what not just enough to cause a panic.......i just....i don't know i don't even want to reply at this point.......but i know i need to reply everything but i just i just can't right now so i am sorry.)

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 08:14 PM

(Oh . . . . . OH sorry Ill try to fix it right now.)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Name : Shamira Themis
Ability's : gymnastics and polearm skills.
Weapon's : An enchanted polearm that generally appears as a snake like gold bracelet on her wrist but can transform into a metal staff.
Magic : Shape-shifting, Nature Tongue/Animal speech, Absorption Magic
Short Bio : Most of her past, and even what she actually is, is shrouded in mystery with only her vivid blue hair and unusual immunity to psychic or spirit based attacks on her mind/soul indicating she is likely something more then human. She also speaks with a strange, unidentifiable accent which make most believe she is foreign to the land. She appeared on the night that the royal family was murdered, shrouded in a brown cloak and entering the castle shortly after the death was over. She came before the Curcio's and asked only one thing. That she be allowed to be the younger sister's maid. The king agreed to her wish and she serves Roxanne, whom she calls Lady Roxy, with a soft mysterious smile while giving no real opinion of the politics either way. She seems to support Roxy herself more then the royal family and always seems determined to keep her dear Lady Roxy out of too much trouble.
Other : Absorption magic is a type of magic that focuses on manipulating magics and energy and one tends to be born with making it exceedingly rare. One either can absorb energy of any kind when using concentration as well as their hands and either nullify it/'eat' it or take it into one's self to create something new. Her eyes are normally a strange purple but change color depending on what element she absorbs so it is easy to tell which one she is wielding. Red for fire, dark blue for water, light blue for ice, silver for wind, etc. When wielding an element she is hurt more by the opposing one and she can only have one element at any time, including 'void' or the element she uses to absorb elements/spells/etc. So she can't absorb energy and be attacking with say fire or something at the same time. She is always accompanied by a black, brown, and gray ferret in the picture with her.
Pic :
Shamira glanced at the ferret on her shoulder, whispering something in its ear as she stood at the gates to the castle. The creature looked at her and nodded before taking off. The blue haired woman laughed, a light sound that reminded one of a babbling brook, and followed the creature. As she ran the maid outfit she wore flared out in it's fluffy skirts and she thought absently how much she would have preferred her off hours outfit. Still at least it was short and they allowed her to wear her jewelry without complaint, even the strange tiara, so it wasn't that bad. Then again she always seemed content as long as she was allowed to remain near Roxanna, or 'Lady Roxy' as she called her. She smiled at the thought of her charge, not even glancing at anyone who happened to give her a strange look. Soon she arrived at the orphanage and the ferret returned to it's usual place on her shoulder with a rather satisfied look. She was training it to track at the moment. She kissed it's head to inform it that it had indeed done well before she turned to the door.

"There you are M'lady." She said as she entered, her wild manners instantly fleeing. Even her facial expression changed to a blissfully happy, almost subservient expression as she smiled at her. Her violet eyes were unreadable as ever, however, even as she gazed absently at the woman with Roxy. She only gave her a similar smile and a curtsy as she bowed her head slightly in the perfect way of any court maid. As she did so her ferret leaped down to play with a few children it knew, licking their faces to show it's love now and then. Shamira smiled softly at this but her eyes didn't seem to leave Roxy and Ty, even if she kept her head bent low as any servant would be trained to.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-01-2013, 07:44 PM

(i wasn't trying to be mean or anything i was just letting you guys know how i felt is all. )

Roxanna was getting weary, healing all of the children was clearly taking a toll on her, when she was finally done, she couldn't help but smile as she played with some of the children that were finished eating. "My name is Roxanna." she said to the male, the light tone that she had was still there though it was underlined with a serious tone. She finally stood up to her full five feet and seven inches as she looked at the male as best as she could, not having her glasses was a bad thing for her considering it was hard to see some things at the moment. "Are you insinuating that I am as naive as I was five years ago?" she said to him simply, yes she had been kept in the dark back in the past, but that changed, and now she tried to keep as updated as possible on everything that was going on, she did everything that she possibly could to help everyone also. "I have a moment right now. Though it isn't a very large moment.....it is still a moment none the less." she said to him as she chuckled at some of the kids, it wasn't long before someone had captured a ferret and brought it over to her. She chuckled as she recognized it, letting it go so it could go off towards her maid, the only person that knew her better then anyone, the only person who supported her and her choices. She watched Ty interact with two kids, it brought a smile to her face as the children smiled. "Ah....Mira. Do you have my glasses? I had left them at home but it is rather hard to see right now.....i guess i should had brought them with me but then it would have been easier for Ari to find me." she said to the female when she had heard her speak to her, turning to the side so that she could squint and look for her, revealing the Exiled King that her body had been hiding from her view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana had been looking else where outside of the building doors before she had decided on a direction to go in, that was when she felt water wrap around her and hold her. Her eyes narrowed as she stood there, listening to her half brother saying that she was underestimating him. Though he did not know what was going through her head so how could he knew what she truly thought? A evil smile slid across her face as she listened to the conversation directed towards her and around her. She chuckled for a moment before it started to boil over into an evil mad laugh, which tended to make people feel uncomfortable, to send chills and make them worry about what was going on in her head. "Your the naive ones." she said to them as she continued to laugh in that evil creepy laugh, after all she had already ran through every scenario that could possible happen since she had realized just how many enemies were in the tavern. She could have easily broke free from the water, but what could would that do, after all she had a whole camp to burn down to the ground now, a whole camp of traitors that needed to die.

Temple

Old 03-01-2013, 07:56 PM

(no i'm sorry I understand)

Sigmar looked at Ariana with her evil smile on her face "don't even think that you can get out" what Sigmar did not know is that he has never faced someone like this before "Come we will take her to my camp we will be safe there" Sigmar said raising his hammer from the ground.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 07:58 PM

"Of course! What good maid would allow her Lady to go without something so important?" Shamira responded warmly, genuine caring in her voice. It was true, she had other reasons for wishing the girl's safety but she also just genuinely liked her. One of her hands disappeared into her apron to take out the glasses in question as she approached the other woman. She held them out with one hand as her other hand lifted the skirt slightly in her curtsy. As she was doing so her ferret, Jinxie, climbed back onto her shoulders and played with one of the shiny baubles on Mira's hair. Once the glasses were taken she would stand, her eyes barely flickering over the exiled king.

"Oh? Are we going to a meeting? How exciting my lady." She nearly purred, appearing simply enthusiastic but the tone as she said we and the way she stepped closer to Roxy made it clear. She was going with the other woman, period. If Roxy went with this man of her own free will, however, Shamira had no intention of interfering. She would protect the woman from harm even if it cost the maid her own life. Still, she had reason to believe the man was a force for positive change so doubted he would harm the innocent Roxy. She also knew, as any of her kind would, that change was coming that would tip the balance in a direction back towards the positive. Whether this man was the cause? That she did not know...

Daeman35

Old 03-01-2013, 08:14 PM

Ty looked at the woman who had come in. No one was quiet enough to sneak up on her or get as close as the woman did without her noticing, but then again there were plenty of kids around that made it possible for her senses to go a little bit. Of course, she had snuck up on them, but at least Ty had sensed it at a good distance if she were to start a fight. As she looked at the woman who had entered the camp with a ferret, she noticed that she was not in any warrior's outfit, but that of a maid. Interesting. What caught her attention even more was not that of the fact that a maid was here, but what was on her arm. It was a golden snake bracelet that seemed so familiar. Something about the legends of her people. Yes, her family did service the king and keep him protected, but their legends remained with them of their people. From what she could remember at first glance, it was the bracelet of a type of people that was mysterious and unknown, but had been seen a couple times. The problem was she couldnt remember how.

Ty got nervous having the woman around and what made her anxiety increase was the fact that she had brought the girl's glasses. If she were to put the glasses on, she would see who the man she was talking to was. It was making her heart pound, ready for an attack if necessary. As her heart pounded, she started to remember part of the legend she had long forgotten. The bracelet was something that could be formed by the user into a golden fighting staff. Thats all she could think of for the moment, but she would stay on her toes until something happened. From the way she was looking at her king, she could tell that the woman could sense some sort of change. The girl had agreed to be gone for a moment even if it wasnt that long of a moment. To give the two of them a bit of privacy, she came up with an idea. "Mira is it? I was wondering if you would help me with something. I was thinking of repairing the roof while I am here, but no one here can help me with that besides the three of you. Can you help me take care of it while the two of them have their moment?... Would you mind if I borrowed her Mira?" I ask the little princess.

Last edited by Daeman35; 03-06-2013 at 02:26 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-02-2013, 02:49 AM

Todd nodded.He knew his half sister was as wicked as her laugh suggested,but he had no idea what he was walking into.He followed the priest to the camp."Is there any way to fireproof her,sir priest?" He asked curiously.

Andraus

Old 03-04-2013, 06:39 AM

"If you will Excuse us, Miss. I wish to speak to Roxanne alone. "He said, bowing to Shamira, and taking Roxanne behind the Orphanage. There was alot of over-grown plant-life, so hiding was simple. "I shall get right to the point, Roxanne......Your sister? Your father? They're doomed. This Regime will come to an end, one way, or another......Even if the loyalist don't succesed tonight, Our death's shall rally other's......"he said, then looked at her, full in the face. He then took off his hood, and lowered his mask. "If you do not regonize me, then I shall tell you.......I am Lorcen Von Nevaerine, the Last true heir to the throne. "He said to her. "I'm only revealing myself to you, because those of us in the loyalist, believe you can be trusted." he finished.

Andraus

Old 03-05-2013, 05:52 PM

The Court of the Exiled King.

here is the link to the OOC forum. if you have any idea's, pop on in.

Temple

Old 03-05-2013, 08:02 PM

Name :Mue
Ability's :trained in many, assassin weapons, assassination, poisons trowing weapons.
Weapon's :Short sword, throwing daggers, poison dust
Magic :Smoke Magic
Short Bio :Mue is the last of the largest assassin clans in the world raised to only know one thing and that was death her clan would where the bone of there enemy's over there face making them look like death also covered from top to bottom with a black tar allowing them to hide in the lightest shadow the reason why Mue is the last of her people is because she killed every last one of them not letting any survive at the age of 14 Mue knew that she was better then any other assassin in the world she was soon taken in by the king to serve her he built a dog and owner bond with the eldest daughter fallowing her every where killing any one she wanted even the king if she asked no one really felt safe around Mue giving of the aura of a cold blooded killer.

Pic :

Mue sighed as she sheathed her dagger "hmm not much of a challenge it seems master has underestimated me again" Mue smiled as she rose from a group of dead rebels "I guess ill have to bring her a present" Mue said pulling out her short sword and raised the head of the leader cutting his head off of his body then putting it in a bag as she turned and strutted off soon finding herself at the edge of the forest with a grin on her face she made her way to the village soon finding a chard tavern "looks like Ariana left the castle after all" Mue said with a grin on her face "must mean the little on is here to ill have to find her to find Master" Mue said just knowing where the little brat would of run off to being she has to of gone to find her more then once Mue made her way over to the orphanage finding the sister and her maid and some strange man who Mue could care less about making her way up as if the man wasn't there "where's master I finished her task at I brought her a token to show that it is complete" Mue said glaring at Shamira with a smirk as she raised the bloody bag.

Last edited by Temple; 03-06-2013 at 03:56 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 AM

"Fixing the roof would be a good idea, I think I'll go M'lady." Was the ever cheerful maids response even as the ferret on her shoulders moved to sit on Roxy's. The ferret would stay with the princess as if by some unspoken order. She would trust her charge with the man for now.... besides, she would see everything from the roof and the ferret would warn her if violence was done. She would be able to reach from the roof... Still none of this serious thought betrayed itself on that ever smiling face except when Mue approached. A look of pity crossed Shamira's face but she said nothing, merely shaking her head.

"I haven't a clue, She was heading towards the tavern last i saw her." She responded slowly, absently thinking that was the direction the other woman's scent had parted from Roxy's. She shrugged and looked towards Ty with a small smile, a little bit of mischief entering the blue haired woman's gaze as she said 'race you'. She was then up to the roof within minutes, clamoring up more like a squirrel or fox then a woman using various hedging and plant life. She was soon standing where she could both study the damage to the roof and see her mistress. Yes... she could make this leap. It may require revealing more of herself then she was strictly suppose to but she could.

Last edited by Staria; 03-06-2013 at 02:32 AM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-06-2013, 03:41 AM

Frederick watched from a distance, seeing a few new faces enter the group the exiled king was with. He slowly crawled through the trees' branches, not giving away where he was. His red slightly distorted eyes, scanned where his clawed hands pressed against the rough skin of the tree. 'What is the plan now my young exile king?' Frederick asked himself as he arched his eyebrow 'seeing' who looked like a maid of the young princess talking with Ty. But it only confused him more when he saw Lorcen and the princess go behind the orphanage.

Snow Angel looked around afraid of what was happening. She placed her gray and silver clawed hands over her mouth, 'Big brother, where you?' She thought to herself, looking around sadly seeing Ava. Snow Angel went to her and held a little behind her hat, "Big brother gone. Snow Angel no see big brother." She panicked a little, thinking Frederick left her behind. The snowflake necklace around her neck glew faintly, as if trying to calm her down.

Daeman35

Old 03-06-2013, 04:25 AM

Ty smiled as the woman agreed to her offer to fix the roof. It wasnt even a second before another woman came. This one pulled at every fiber of her being making her be on her guard a lot more. The blades could be felt on her back under her cloak as she looked at the woman. Hairs on her arms, back, and neck stood on end as though she could sense the motive. This woman was an assassin. Someone who killed for fun. She could smell it on her as she took in every detail of the woman. The bag in her hand was dripping red. As she asked where her master was to the woman Shamira, she knew exactly what was in the bag. It was a head of a rebel. The smell alone made her know it was human blood in that bag.

Shamira answered the woman's question, pulling Ty out of her thoughts. As soon as she said race you, the girl went quickly to the side of the house and started jumping up to the roof like any assassin would. It looked so seemless as if she were floating in the air. When she landed, she noticed they had made it at the same time. It was interesting, but then again, being on edge, she had forgotten that she was playing a harmless woman to the orphanage, not a trained assassin. Already with just a few jumps she had seemingly blown a bit of her cover. Looking down at Mue, she kept the woman's gaze for a second before looking over the torn up roof. "We will need some of the planks that are on the side of the house, a pail of nails and two hammers." Figuring the woman next to her was smart, she decided there was no need to conceal who she was anymore. Her hood slid from her face With a few steps as if she were dancing on the unstable wood, the planks appeared on the roof along with the nails and hammers beside it. They had all been on the side of the house, but none who had thought about doing the work had been there to finish the job, so they just sat there. Since it was nightfall, there were shadows a plenty to have made the magic work so much easier. "Here we go." She said with a smile and looked Shamira in the eyes as if to say she were friendly. Though she had started the work on the house, she kept the woman who had just come in sight. She was going to until the woman left... If she left that is.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-06-2013, 04:39 AM

"You dance beautifully m'lady, I'm sure your work will be equally efficient." Shamira responded with the softest of smiles, not seeming to react to much of anything. She seemed once again the submissive, polite maid. She did nothing to interfere or react to the bringing of the materials. Shadow magic breathed in the woman like air, so it was not a surprise to the nature spirit. She was slightly surprised the woman revealed herself so easily, however. Perhaps she could be trusted... The woman's role in the future had not been revealed to her, nor had anyones' really but Roxy's own. She could simply taste the change on the wind the way any of her kind would be able too.

"I hope I shall be able to keep up!" She finally said with a careful curtsy. She then turned and began her work. She had done manual labor before so it was nothing new. She worked absently, her eyes staying on Roxy. She wished to be down there, for the girl had become a dear friend. Still, she knew the girls heart would decide the path they walked... for where her lady went Shamira would follow. She shook her head slightly a moment, however, her thoughts on Lucen and his way of revealing himself. He was being bold and decisive, not quite the nature of her dear lady. She was unsure how Roxy would handle it. She sighed softly and focused on her work once more even as she kept her glances on the girl and her mind on the ferret as she listened for its warning.

Temple

Old 03-06-2013, 04:50 AM

Mue's smile vanished after the look Shamira gave her she new that she could never get under her skin even if she wanted to Shamira was a goody goody and like Mue herself cared manly for there princess. Mue's smile returned when her eye locked with Ty she watched as the girl hoped up to the building to help work on the house Mue bowed showing some form of respect but at the same time insulting her Mue then dropped the bag at the feet of the princess "you know what I found something more interesting you can have this" Mue said jumping up onto the house across from Ty "hmm and I thought assassins were all but dead it looks like there are still a few that have not met there maker" Mue said as she sat crossing her legs starring into Ty's eye's with a large grin knowing little about this assassin.

Daeman35

Old 03-06-2013, 05:12 AM

Ty's eyes narrowed as she looked at the woman across from her. She had watched as she dropped the bag with the head in it in front of the princess and jumped up onto the roof in front of her. With a sigh, she got up from her crouched position on the roof and wiped her hands so the dust could go off of them. Looking at the other assassin defiantly, she felt for her knives in the sleeve of her wrist gear not letting them show to the assassin in front of her. "Gloating just a bit, little dove." She said with a croaked smile. The woman's features made her familiar now. The air seemed a bit clearer around her. This woman had to be the woman who killed her entire clan of assassins just to prove that she was the best at what she does. The honor she had tried to pride herself in had been washed away with her brother and sister's blood with the rain. Known around the countries as the assassin of greed... Or at least thats what people had called her. They said she was the best assassin in the world who had tact and skill beyond measure. Now it was time to put her name to the test. "Blood seems to have been washed over you like a plague. Tell me something. From your stench, you much be that brat's pet. Mue right? The stories have done you too much justice."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-06-2013, 05:21 AM

"It would appear it would be more prudent to repair the roof after you two are finished." came the soft tones of Shamira who gave the two assassins a curtsy with little care. She then turned, curious how the assassin had managed to find a way to get the head to the little princess but knowing that it was just to get a reaction. With a shake of her head she leaped from the building to land on the ground, a few gymnastic tricks ensuring she landed without harm. She stood easily and with one hand gripped the bag while glancing at her Ferret. The tiny creature leaped down from Roxanna's shoulder and took the top of the bag, running away as if it had a prize though it was in fact to put the head somewhere far from Roxy's and the children's eyes.

"I apologize for interrupting your conversation, I just wanted to check out the bag to make sure a trick was not being played on my dear lady." Mira said with a curtsy towards both the Nevaerine and Roxana. She glanced at the prince, but her gentle smile showed no sign of recognition or any of what she felt. She recognized him, having arrived just after the tragedy as he was being carried away.... one's spirit energy was very distinct to someone who used energy as she did. Still, she saw no reason to show it. She would follow her Lady and her wishes in this as always.

(sorry XD I just can't see Mira leaving a head on Roxanna's feet and where children could stumble on it lol
edit: Also yes her ferret is slightly stronger then normal so is able to run with the weight of a human head bobbing along behind it >.>...... but not strong enough to do much in a fight. don't worry lol. Just carry things and such.))

Last edited by Staria; 03-06-2013 at 05:25 AM..