Old 10-31-2012, 11:53 PM

Accepted Profiles:

Vampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsyas
Marsyas

Ares Targarian

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm male.

My age is 28 eternally, though I'm much older than you'd ever guess.

I am straight

I'm the type that that puts those I'm close to before myself. I'm easy to get along with so long as you don't test me or try my patience. I have a good ear for problems, making me easy to talk to if you have a problem, concern or just some advice. I am slow to anger, but once you've upset me be prepared to beg for you life. I hate any and all who threaten my family and subordinates. There is no mercy for those who oppose me.

Who's Side am I on? That's an easy one...I belong to the Vampire house.

My rank is that of Lord of the Vampires.

My Story
I am an original vampire. A pureblood. Let's suffice to say my mother and father are relics that have been disposed of. My past is longer than the history of most countries today. Where I was born no longer matters, that place has long been forgotten so there is no point in treading down a forgotten path. My original name was lost centuries ago before Christ was born or died.

I am the Lord of the longest surviving vampire house in existence. I have changed the lives of many over the years and fought for my life and the lives of my coven for longer. I am battle hardened and strong, but few know of the other side that I keep hidden. I am hard on my family to keep us strong and I am harder on myself to remain that way.

Along with my ability to mesmerize creatures I have the ability to look into their hearts and see their deepest fears as well as the ability to manifest that in the form of a powerful illusion. I can use this power to place my enemies into a deep trance where they are haunted by the things they fear the most even to the point of death. I will not hesitate to use this against any and all who stand against me or those I care about. Oh, and lets not forget about my ability to conjure a thick mist in an area and vanish within it. I can be a truly fearsome opponent when provoked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancileena
Tancileena

Annette Rochet

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm female.

My age is eternally 26, though I was created several hundred years before Christ.

I am bisexual.

I'm the type that, despite my dark appearance, I am very warm and welcoming. As Lady of the household, it is not uncommon for them to call me Mama or Mother, as I see myself as the Motherly figure of the house. However, I can be as cold and ruthless as the rest of them, if I feel like me and mine are threatened or in danger. I have been known to order public executions of any who have tried to harm those I hold dear, even the staff and servants.

My rank is that of the Lady of Vampire house.

My Story
I was born in a valley that no longer exists, to people who no longer live. My tribe was nomadic and during one move when I was 26, I fell extremely ill. My children also perished, as well as most of my tribe. For days I lay in the snow, near death. Until a man came along and nursed me until I was strong enough to accept the Change. Having nothing left, I said yes, and so I became a vampire. My maker was killed shortly thereafter. Hunters found him travelling alone and burned him at the stake. Being his charge, I was awoken, his screams piercing my mind like a lance. To this day, his cries still haunt me. I never knew his name.

For many years, I remained alone, only partaking when I was hungry. I lived a miserable life of loneliness until after Christ's resurrection and ascension. I became despondent and changed a young woman, Alexandra. She became my sole company for several years. Slowly, I began changing more people. As I did, my happiness grew. Eventually, I changed my name to Annette Rochet, as my old name was too conspicuous and hard to pronounce. In 1682, I became the Lady of Vampire house, where I have remained ever since.

Outside of my range of typical vampire abilities, I am also an empath, though not of the typical variety. Not only can I feel others emotions, but I can cause them as well, even psychological pain, though that is rare. This ability has helped make me a more shrewd leader. I can sympathize with those I must take care of, but I can also protect them using my ability. There are only a handful of times where I caused mental pain on someone, and each time it was due to my household being threatened. Some say I'm ruthless, but I say I'm pragmatic and efficient. It has been over seventy years since I have had to use the darker side of my ability. This only proves the value it has had in securing my household's safety, no matter the cost.

Kiyoto

Silver

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm male

My age is forever 18 .

I am Bisexual

I'm the type that can be cold and blunt, or caring and warm. I am a good listener and affectionate towards those I care about. I am loyal and strongwilled. I can be proud and stubborn, which is typical of my people.

Who's Side am I on? That's an easy one...I belong to the Vampire House

My rank is that of....Pet and a Bodyguard.

My Story
Silver is origionally an Atlantian, or part of the mermaid race. His people were one of the ones attacked by the hunters over the centuries. His people spent most of their time underwater, so they believed they were safe. He grew up in the atlantian city, and was training to become a guard for the city. It was the middle of the night when their city was attacked. There was much confusion, and everyone was rushing to their posts. In the confusion people were being forced to the surface where the hunters were waiting. He watched people getting slaughtered. A guard attempted to attack his family, and he tried protecting them. There were to many, and he was badly injured, knocked back into the water.

He dosn't remember much after that, other then waking up in the Vampire house. He was near death, until he was approached by the current head of the house. Being the last of his race, he was quite rare and valuable. He interested the king, and would be a prized posession. He couldn't have him die however, so he turned him into a vampire as well. The vampire race mixing with the blood of his own people made for a powerful combination. Under the lord's rule, he gained his strength back and continues to train under his eye. He is forbidden to leave the grounds of their home however, and often spends his time in his chambers or with the lord, keeping him company and doing whatever he wishes of him.

Being of the Atlantian race, he has a few extra tallents then that of normal vampires. He has the ability to swim faster then any man or fish. He can breath on both land and under water. The long fins on his arms can be retracted into his arms, and are very durable. They are used by Atlantians as shields and also as blades. The edges have the ability to sharpened and refine. If the fins break, they grow back over time. He has his own natural strength and speed, so he is stronger and faster then many vampires and other races. His people are more durable then others, and able to handle a lot at once without his body giving out. His blood now rare is attractive to other vampires. Their bones are more durable then normal bones, so they do not break as quickly and can handle more weight on them. He is also able to speak telepathically underwater, by using a similar talent to sonar. They are a naturally graceful and fluent race, moving with ease and natural beauty. Their appearance in naturally refered to as beautiful as well, and powerful. His singing voice has hypnotic properties, often compared to a siren's. Underwater, his voice can create sonic waves that can disrupt sonar, disorient and harm other creatures, and create waves.

There are some drawbacks to his people. They are not to good in dry hot climates, because of their skin. This coupled with the vampire's sensitivity to the sun, they have a harder time in sunlight. He usually stays inside the dark house, or around the grounds and lake at night. When his people were alive, they were often hunted by many races for their blood, their singing voices , their bones and their fins, which make excellent weapons. Being the last of his kind, and under the command of his lord, many are jealous and attempt to gain him from the lord who refuses to sell him or give him away. A few attempts to take him by force have happened, which have been met with severe punishments. His people can not stand fire, much for its similarities to the sun, and now with being a vampire it is worse. He can not stand extream cold either, or hisbody goes into a defensive hybernation to protect his body, which looks like they have frozen, but if warmed up soon, he is fine. Long termness of this state however, and his body slowly begins to shut down.

His people are known for their knowledge and loyalty, but also for their stubborness and pride. They have defied those who sought them for a long time, and it is reflected in Silver. They are strong worriors and friends. He is thankful to the lord for saving his life, and does not mind being under his rule or his pet for the most part. At times he does show defiance, but knows in truth he has no where else to go or anyone to go to. If he left he realizes that he would either be hunted down and forced back by the lord, or he would be slaughtered by others who want what his people mixed with that of vampires can do. His only other option would be to be captured as a slave for another lord or the wolves or hunters. So for now he accepts his fate, and stands by his lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
Shania583

Astrid Elsey

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm Female

My age is forever 17 .

I am Straight

I'm the type that is always curious, and open minded, making people believe that I have no fears. I can be very approachable and kind. I always think about the positive side of things. But I can have a very short temper and will become very ruthless. Oh and I just have a natural ability to get what I want.

My rank is that of....Lord and Lady’s child

My Story
I used to be carefree and always on the move. I normally never stayed in one place for too long always out looking for a new adventure. It helped that my parents were always traveling for their jobs, being what people today would call traveling doctors. I was the girl that you could find climbing a tree, jumping rocks across a river, or hanging upside down from a tree.

That all changed though when my parents got sick, we had been in Europe at the time when what is now called the Black Plague or Black Death was going around. Being doctors they had inhaled the air in which the infected were breathing out and thus passes it on to me. I have now learned that it was affecting my respiratory system. My parents unfortunately fell victim to this epidemic, but I was saved I guess you could put it as.

There was always this one guy coming in to meet with other people in the hospital, he was always really nice and put a smile on everyone’s faces; although he never did get sick like us though. As I was nearing the end of my life expectancy actually got to talk to him for a bit. I don’t remember much about what happened after that but I remember a lot of pain. The next thing I knew I wasn’t in the hospital and I felt fine. That is when he started to explain things. At first I didn’t want to believe it but I accepted it soon enough. I lived with him for a while but then left on my own, I then ended up with the Lord and Lady, they took me in and well considered me their child, I guess.

Now when I said had a natural way of getting what I wanted I literally meant it. I can sometimes mesmerize people or creatures when I look them in the eyes. I am still working on it though but I have found that some people are basically immune to it. Which kind of sucks because then I have to find different ways to get what I want. On top of that though I have the basics of every other vampire; strength, senses, and speed.

Shania583

Lienna Trea

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm Female

My age is 16 .

I am Straight

I'm the type that Keeps to myself and stays out of the way. But I am normally always there basically like a shadow.

My rank is that of... Bleeder

My Story
There isn’t much of a story for me; I grew up in the Vampire house. Not really allowed to leave, not without a vampire at least. My parents were bleeders and so am I, it’s the only life I’ve known. I am really good at staying out of the way and keeping to myself though, that was easily learned in the house.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-13-2012 at 05:06 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-07-2012, 07:24 AM

Wolves

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-08-2012 at 04:25 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-08-2012, 05:57 AM

Hunters

Kiyoto

Suke Orashi

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm male.

My age is eighteen.

I am bisexual

I'm the type that is cold and blunt at times. I say what is on my mind often without thinking of how it will affect others. I am analitical and exceptianally smart. I can be mysterious and a loner, and a bit depressed and deep in thoughts at times. I am playful and creative, and not afraid to push myself and my abilities to the limits. I can be compassionate and have a heart, though I doubt myself secretly in many ways. I am quick to notice other's flaws as well, and play on them. I have a strong will and a quick mind and wit. I am not afraid to do whatever it takes, though I do have a sense of right and wrong. I am loyal and sometimes conflicted. I am smooth, elegant, classy and very persuasive when I want to be.

Who's Side am I on? That's an easy one...Hunters

My rank is that of....Second in Command.

My Story
Suke grew up in the academy. His parents were both high ranked and powerful hunters, but were both killed by a vampire lord. Suke excelled in his studies, and soon surpassed all in his class at the age of fourteen, and the best in the school at fifteen, including many teachers. The teachers and headmaster were very impressed with him, and so they put him in the hunter's military without hesitation at the age of sixteen. Many were appaled that such a young agent was being put in their ranks. They thought they were going to have to babysit him, but they were quickly silenced. He had no problem taking on those who were considered dangerous or enemies to him and the military,

When he was seventeen, they tracked down the lord who had killed his family. He had been tormented by dreams of the incident. He had only been seven, and the vampire had tracked his family to their house that was ment to be safe. He had broken in with his men, and they had fought with his parents. His mother had tried to save him by hiding him, but the lord had entered the house. He had sensed Suke and grabbed him by the neck, using him as leverage over his parents. He had bitten Suke, and begun to change him. His father had attacked the lord, knocking Suke from his grasp, and he had fallen to the floor in pain. His father had battled the lord buying his mother some time. Over their travels, they had come across what was known as Devil's Bane. It was used to halt the effects of vampire's venom, but it was extreamly rare, and only could be used within a certain time after being bitten.

His mother gave it to her son, and his father was killed. His mother then took up the fight to protect him, but was slaughtered as well. The lord would have finished with him, if more hunters had not shown up. He bears the mark of this encounter on his neck as a scar he hides with his collar. He went with the others to take him down, confronting him in his throne room. The lord remembered him well, and though the venom had been halted and forced to go dorment, the lord had a bit of power over him. No one knows exactly what happened, only that in the end Suke killed the lord, the men in charge walking in after the deed was done. He was quickly permoted and raised through the ranks after that, to second in command to a powerful hunter team, where he now resides.

He fights with a set of three samurai swords which belonged to his father. They have holy markings on them, so they cause more damage to creatures then normal blades do, burning the skin, and taking longer to heal. On many occasions, they leave permanent scars. He also has a knack for sensing danger, like a sixth sense. He is a very skilled martial artist, and very talented in all kinds of weapons, gymnastics and agility. His eyes are impared however, which is why he wears glasses. He always has since the accident with the vampire lord. They are usually golden, but he has been told on occassions where his emotions spike, that they turn a pink color or closer to red. This has only been the start of questions arisen against him in his lifetime.

People question him, due to the incident with the lord. They fear that the venom has sunk to far into his body. He is faster, stronger, more resilliant and has better senses and tracking abilities then other hunters do. His eyes and his annoyance with light further their suspicions. He has times where he falls ill, and no one can explain. He gets weak and light headed, hearing and seeing things at times, but no one knows why. He has cravings at times, but he writes them off as him just growning. They are afraid something inside of him is growing, and if the vampires find out about it they will try to use him or turn him. If that happens they would have another enemy who knows the inside of their operation. They have asked for him to be pulled or to be studied, but the capitan and head of their division has refused every time.

They have asked him about what happened with the lord he killed as well, but he tells them he does not remember much, that he was high on adrinaline and the heat of battle. They do not believe him, and dispite his capitan's wishes, they often have him watch. They believe he lost control of whatever is inside of him. They believe that part of him though not a full vampire is very much there, and that he might snap again, maybe for the worse of his division. He trains hard to keep up, and refuses to talk about himself much with new people or those he knows. He often gets stares and whispers aimed his way as well as rumors, but he ignores them. He might be young, but he commands respect from everyone. Even those twice his age know that he is not one to be taken lightly. He is a powerful hunter, and working towards a capitan position himself someday.

Kiyoto

Kohaku

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm Male

My age is Seventeen .

I am Bisexual

I'm the type that is loyal, bold, outgoing, a bit cold and dark. Lost in thought a lot, centered and calm is my nature. I am the type to analyze problems and look for the best solutions, even if I sometimes overthink things. I am quick to stand by my friends and comrads. I am not one to give up easily, even if it means I get hurt of worse. I have to push myself to breaking point...so be it.

Who's Side am I on? That's an easy one...I belong to the Hunter House

My rank is that of....Villager and Frelance Hunter

My Story
Most people do not know Kohaku was born blind. His eyes have no pupils, matching those of his twin sister Raven, but developed an arternative way of seeing. They grew up in the temple located in the hunter village. The two were believed to be reincarnations of their past saviors Rune and Rain. They were powerful hunters who saved the villages from the dark things that came to attack it. Their most honored memory is sacrificing themselves to defeat a demon known as Shadami. Each reincarnation has gone up against the demon's reincarnation to protect the world, sacrificing themselves in the process. The two were raised under the care of the priests at the temple.

Both were masters of aura, able to read people easily, their power, their emotions, and their hearts. Rain was the sister in the line. She was a healer, able to use her power over aura to heal wounds, and make shields to protect. She was more of the defensive side. Rune was the brother, graced with the powers of a shaman. He had the ability to see and communicate with spirits, as well as summon spirits in the most typical forms of animals. Both had special abilities with their eyes, though Rune was always the more direct and powerful fighter. Together the two were an unbeatable pair.

The two were trained in the ways of the ninja, how to fight and work together often without flaw. They were also trained in the ways of the body, and energy paths as well as pressure points. They have the unique ability called a copy cat technique. Using this, they are able to mirror eachother's or their oponent's moves in battle. Though it only works with physical moves, more advanced powered moves can't be copied with this technique. He has the ability to create spirit or aura "threads" that attatch themselves to his opponents, and allow him to take control as if they are his puppets, though he himself his not able to battle, since his focus has to be on controling the threads, so he often leaves himself open.

He also has astral projection, though he can not control this ability to well. It happens mostly when he is asleep, but he is attempting to train to use it when he is meditating. It leaves his body vulnerable in the process though. His spirit leaves his body and is able to walk around freely. He can enter people's dreams, and communicate with them. No one can see his spirit in this state, though those sensitive to the spirits may sense something off. He can not physically touch or do anything in this form, though he can hear and see with no problem. If someone walks through or touches this form they feel a sharp chill,

He usually has control, though his emotions do get the better of him at times. On full moons, he is more sensitive to the spirit world. He is able to sense the supernatural. He has all the usual gifts of a hunter, and his talents make him a powerful ally. He is able to use his aura in different ways, such as aura blasts, which feel more like powerful blasts of wind when hitting a target, the more refined, the more like blades of wind they become. He can focus his aura through solid objects, such as kunai or things, which make them more powerful and dangerous to supernatural beings. He can also use his aura in his physical attacks, placing more power behind a punch or kick. By spinning at quick speeds and using his aura he creates a sort of shield around himself.

His aura attacks take up power, and the more he uses, the quicker he gets tired. Being a shaman, he and his sister's auras are defined as the "blessed touch" by supernatural beings, since they are able to do a lot more damage then normal. On full moons his power is hightened to the point, where he is able to summon full spirits not in the forms of animals. He is the medium between the living world and spirits, so many have attempted to use him to contact others who have died, or use him as a sacrifice to let a spirit take over his body. At times though, he does lose control as said when his emotions get the better of him. When this happens, he summons spirits uncontrollably, he looses control of his aura, and it can be dangerous to those who are around him, even himself.

He has spent most of his time at the temple, but has decided to begin looking for the demon. He knows he will be hunted by him in return, the demon has an obsession for him, their destinies are connected. It is a game of hunter and hunter. He wants to confront the demon and end their fude once and for all. Their are rare times when the link between Kohaku and Rune will become in perfect sync, in which Rune a master of their powers will take over. They refer to this as the "spirit link" , it lasts varrious amounts of time, and the strain on Kohaku's body leaves him usually exhausted afterwards. His blood and power make him attractive to vampires and other spiecies.His sister posesses many of the same aura techniques, and the "spirit link" with Rain, though she is not much of a fighter, unless she has to, or her brother is there. The two are perfectly in sync most of the time, and very close.

They are usually always together, though Kohaku likes to be alone a lot to. He enjoys peace and calm, and meditating to seek guidance, or keep his emotions under control. He is able to enter the spirit plane, which happens much as his astral projection does. His body is left vulnerable, while his mind enters the spirit world. He can take others here to, by linking his mind and aura to theirs, but the more minds, the harder it is to keep the link for long, and those who are not used to the spirit world gain negative effects the longer they are there. It places strain on their bodies, and to much time can kill them. The longer the time, the more it takes for their soul to adjust back to their body. It can also cause headaches or sickness for awhile, and exhaustion. Kohaku is used to many of these symptoms, so his body is relatively unaffected by them.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-14-2012 at 07:06 AM..