Old 11-19-2012, 10:33 AM

~Accepted Profiles~

Kiyoto

Aris

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm male

My age is Sixteen.

I am Straight

I'm the type that is loyal and headstrong. I can be bold and blunt, but outgoing. I am kind and caring, and always there for the one's I love. I will do and give anything to protect them. I am playful at times, but I know when to get serious. I am strong willed and hearted, but I doubt myself and question things at times. I have a tendancy to get depressed or sad at times, but I hide this side of me from others to not worry them.

My purpose in life is that of Project Alchemist. Like my father, I have obtained a connection to the core.

You never want to meet me in a dark ally, for I can call upon the energies of the world, and especially the core. This allows me to do a multiple of things, depending on what type of energy I call upon (light, dark, water, fire, earth, air, etc). I can also combine single energies, to create new or stronger energies and thus abilities.

My Story
Aris grew up with his brother, his mother and father. He was always told he looked like their father, and took after him a lot himself. He looked up to his father, seeing him as a strong and powerful man who would do whatever he had to for his family. When his brother cam along, he was happy to have someone to play with and to learn with. He was like a second father in ways to his brother, trying to be strong and good like he believed his father was. At times they barley saw their father, he would often spend his time in his study, and not come out for days at a time. Aris always wondered what he was doing inside there. It was a good life, he remembered at times men from the military would stop by to talk to his father, but his father wouldn't say why.

He remembers an incident at dinner, where the they had been eating, and laughing. He had picked up a glass, not realizing what was happening, until the glass shattered in his hand. His father told his mother to take his brother, and the two had a long talk. He had no idea what his father was talking about, as he spoke about power and that he was inheriting it and would have to learn to use it and be responsible. He was proud to be like his father, and thought it would be another chance for the two to bond. It did not happen that way. He was close with his brother and May, the three used to play all the time, and May's grandmother would take care of them and babysit when their parents went out, if their mother could actually get their father out of the house at all.

It was late one night, when both boys were young, Aris being only six. He woke up from sleep hearing arguing, and went to see what his parents were fighting about. He saw his father grab their mother, and then the blood. He was afraid, more then he had ever been in his life. Seeing his father standing there with their mother's blood on him and looking emotionless, Aris could not move, paralyzed. His father said nothing as he closed the door on him. He stayed there for what felt like hours to him, before slowly going back to the room where his brother was still sleeping. He crawled into bed with him, and held him tight as he cried himself to sleep. In the morning he woke up and went down with his brother, to see his father getting ready to leave.

Niether understood, and the father said nothing, placing a hand on Aris' head before he left. Aris did not know what to say to his brother, or how to explain it, so he said nothing at the time. Seeing his father having done it many times, he closed up the study, boarding up the door. When May and her grandmother discovered the boys alone, Aris told them that their parents had gone away. He had a feeling growing up from there that May's grandmother knew, but never said anything. Aris learned to take care of himself, and his brother as well. With some help from May and her grandmother, he took the place of both his mother and father for his brother. He never spoke of what he saw, or what had happened to anyone.

Along the way, he began to develop his abilities as being the next in line for project Alchemist. He would go down to the lake within the forest behind their house and train, not wanting to hurt anyone, and wanting to protect them. He was careful around his brother and his friends, at times though he would refuse to touch them. He noticed his brother exibited small traces of the power he and his father had, but it was not as strong as his, and for that he was glad. He learned to take care of the house, cooking and cleaning, as well as doing the laundry. They were forced to stay in school by May's grandmother, who would not let Aris drop out. In a way he was greatful for it, and all of them. He developed a deep hatred and disgust over the years for his father, and what he had done and how he had ran, refusing to talk about it, but part of it stems from a fear of himself.

Kiyoto

Sloth

About Me

There is no question about it, I'm male.

My age is I look to be in my twenties, but direct age is unknown .

I am bisexual.

I'm the type that is blunt and bold. I say what is on my mind, and don't care how people take it. I avoid fighting or most activity when I can, unless I have to. I am seen as lazy, but part of this is just a facade. I am simple and to the point, messing around takes to much energy. I can be cold and dark, and I love to make people squirm. I do what I want, and do not mind getting hurt at all.

My purpose in life is that of part of the sins, I play the role of Sloth

You never want to meet me in a dark ally, for I can heal myself from any physical wound given to me. I have the ability to hold emense levels of power within my body, without it overloading me. I can summon a series of claws, that is stronger then any metal, and sharper then any blade. I have the ability to cover my body in a sort of armor, which is similar to my claws. I have a true form, but you will see that later. In this form, everything is heightened more then normal. My bones and body is able to undergo a lot more strain and battery then that of a normal human's. I am stronger and faster then a normal one as well as my senses are hightened. I have been told I am slightly animalistic...

My Story
Sloth is known as the sin of false appearances. His power is often hiden and concealed by his laziness and his attitude. He was born of the negitive energies in the world, and the dark and ill feelings and actions of the people. From the time he was born, he was "assimilated" into the sins. There was a man who was to lead them, called in a way their "father". Sloth was sort of the rebellious one, he was known to resist or refuse to follow orders often times, doing what he wanted. He had some suspicions that something more was going on. They were ordered often times to watch a man and his family, for they were involved with some project called alchemist. He did some digging, finding out what exactly it was, also learning that there were many in the military who were involved and under the sin's power.

He also learned about failed experiments and other branches that were broken off of the project. They were sent out at times to take down or bring in some of these people, but he soon grew bored of it all. He wondered what part they were playing in it, wondering if they themselves were merely pawns in the game. Everyone was after power, and they had the power to combat it, and bring it down. He began to spend more time on his own, and has been pondering breaking away from the other sins. He knows that in doing so, he would become a target, for he has no doubt the leader would want to bring him back. He would be a risk, but he was not content with being someone's lapdog. He has begun his own plans for the future, and to become his own sin.