Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 12-15-2012, 03:13 AM

Keep your characters believable and put a whole post just for your character sheet, you'll need it later. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about the rp!

The rp is set in a mythical medieval world, keep your characters in that term, no iPod!

Your background:

You can be from all walk of life but must not have any magical powers until your seventh birthday that is the day this rp starts. The world is a world full of monsters and magical creatures like dragons that regularly attack town and are slew by heroes, the magical users of the world. Your recent awakening attracted the attention of the Perseus Academy, an otherworldly academy that is specialized in teaching young future heroes until they are twenty in the art of magic, philosophy, martial techniques and diplomacy and turning them into great heroes. Those heroes go into the world to fight creatures and keep up the good name of the academy until they either die or retire, in the later going back to the academy to teach the next generation.

Your abilities:

Let's be frank, you're seven. You got no abilities to speak of against a monster or a full grown man. There's a good chance you don't know how to read or write either, be it from low birth or lack of time.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 12-16-2012, 03:21 PM

would you like a photo to show you how we look

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 AM

A photo or a description are both fine :).