Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 12-29-2012, 01:07 AM

You are a Fallen Angel after twisting your holy powers that were strengthened through the strength of you heart through trials and positive emotion. When, wary and defeated you attempted to take your own life, you Fell and with you your powers. Now you are Immortal and can only be stopped if the source of your powers, other's regard towards you, reach a critical point, throwing you into a living nightmare for all of eternity.

Deciding to take over the world and shape it as you see fit if you were not able to die, you set out to win over the people in your life and influence them to your bidding after discovering that you were now able to instinctively know what they were thinking. Night-time came even more as a boon as you were now able to influence other's dream and substitute them for your own and shape them to your liking.

Time smiles on you as you can advance through your days without care and do as you want on Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings and Nights, the later the sole time where you can enter the dream world. Be careful to not take too long, however, as you are no longer ageing and a few years down the road would be enough for you to be forced to leave all your hard work behind on account of your Links' suspicions.

We will start slowly, with you only having to give me the following information:

HTML Code:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B]
[B]Physical State:[/B]
[B]Mental Acumen:[/B]
Easy, right? I look forward to your journey. So sit back and enjoy the ride as I will be your guide for as long as you walk upon this world.