kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:36 AM

Thank You for showing interest in my art thread. I'm not quite sure how you request art, but if yu want you can offer art for me here (or on gaia if you are on that site) This is a place where I really want to display my Original Characters and art I recieve of them.

<33333

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:37 AM

Korbin and Kooky met many years ago when Kooky became a mere wench aboard Korbins' ship. From the moment she laid her eyes on him she knew that she wanted him all to herself. Slowly, but surely, she work her way to the top and before you knew it Kooky was always on Korbins' right arm. The two were inseperable, maybe thats how the first baby happened. They were blessed with their first child. A beautiful baby girl named Callista. She had striking green eyes and hair as dark as the night like her mother. Being a mother didn't stop Kooky from sailing the sea with Korbin. The two would make frequent trips and only came to land when they needed more supplies.

When another trip to shore came along Kooky walked on land with Callista walking by her side and a little baby boy in her arms. Kooky had given birth to yet another child at sea. She let Korbin name him as well and he was named Tekkehito. Yes everything was perfect for these two. The appeared to be a match made in well maybe not the heavens, but they wasn't a better pair of pirates sailing the sea while they were at eachothers side.

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:38 AM

The End.

No one really knows how it happened. Even the children don't know what went wrong between their parents. Sure enough though they were always fighting and Korbin would sail away for days while Kooky would go to the local pub for a drink and would often stay till morning. Then one day Kooky was laying in bed in tears with a wet note in her hand.

Korbin had sailed off again, but this time he wasn't going to come back.

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:41 AM

Near Death and a New Beginning

Late in the night Kooky ventured out onto the water in her ship, when Korbin and Kooky were together Korbin purchased it just for her. There she stood and look out over the ocean while the pale moon light flickered and danced off the water. Kooky was now alone. Korbin had been her rock and provider. She had used everything she had to join his crew and win him over and now it was all gone. Life had no meaning anymore. With one last breath she stood upon the railing and held a cannon ball in her arms. It had a rope tied tightly around it and was also attached to her ankle. She took one last glance at the moon and plunged into the ocean.

Her once trademark red hat now was now floating on the surface as Kookys' body was pulled to the ocean floor. As she awaited deaths kiss memories of Korbin engulfed her mind. She remembered the first time she saw him. Standing so proudly at the helm with a bottle of rum in one hand and an odd looking woman in another. She remembered how quickly she made her presence known to all the other woman aboard and how they all soon feared her and knew Korbin was off limits. She thought of the day they committed themselves to one another and how she promised she would always be with him. She almost smiled when she remembered how nervous he was. Death was near.

She then remembered the day she gave birth to their first daughter Callista.......CALLISTA!!! TEKKEHITO!!!! Kooky thought of them and how horrible it would be for them to awake in their cabin to find their mother had to left them. She thought of how selfish she was being letting someone ruin her life when she still had two more lives in her hand. Desperately Kooky searched her boot for her knife. She began to panic as she tried to cut the rope from around her ankle. The salt water began to burn her at her eyes as she tried to see what she was doing. She dropped it. The knife fell to the ocean floor as Kooky tried to grab it.

This was it. There was no going back now. Kooky thought of one final thing to do. She knew it may not work, but she had to try, " Davy Jones, I'll sell you my soul if you find a way to get me back to land to be with my children. I'll do anything just don't let it end this way for me." As she waited for her answer to come she knew she needed air soon. Thinking he was truly just a myth, an urban legend, just someone old drunken pirates talked about to scare the new guys away she took in a desperate breath. She though maybe it was the salt water in her eyes, but she was sure she saw a strange orange glow as it went into her mouth. She took another breath. Then another and then another. Before she realized what she was doing Kooky was breathing in the water. The rope snapped around her ankle and she swam for the surface and then for shore.

Soaking wet, Kooky goes to her childrens' cabin and gives them each a kiss on their foreheads. She begins to wonder if it was all a nightmare as she goes into her own cabin when she passed the mirror. She lets out a loud ear piercing scream. Her hair was blue. And it was moving. Her hair had turned into water.

Rough References: [X] [X] [X]

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:44 AM

Body Type: Trim and Fit
Characteristics: Before Korbin left her Kooky was actually a very warm and loving young woman, but after he departed she is now a cold and bitter well... bitch. The only two human beings she shows any love is her two children. everyone else is disposable around her.

Outfit: Kooky now wears a beaten down, tattered, white dress. Some say it was her wedding dress and others say its simply a gown she enjoys to wear. Around her weight is a tight fitting black corset. On her neck she wears her signature black leather cross collar. She wears it even when she sleeps. People have now made stories about her that she does this because her head will fall off if it is removed.

On her left arm she wears 15-20 silver bangles and bracelets. The vary in size and shape. Also on her left arm she has the letter "P" burned onto her wrist, yes just like Captain Jack Sparrow. Lastly, she now wears her wedding ring on her middle finger. It is a silver band ring with a skull. It has two rubies for eyes that glow an eerie red light at nighttime.

As for her right arm she simply wears a piece of black clothe tied around the palm of her hand. Rumor has it in a fit of rage during their last argument Kooky ripped off a piece of Korbins vest and now wears it on her hand as a reminder of the pain she has had to suffer to live her current life.

The Hair: Basically it is blue hair with bluish green tints on top of her head and begins to change into water or sea foam as you go down.

Images (will be making thumbnails when I have time) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:44 AM

Saving for just in case

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:46 AM

Also saving just in case

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 09:56 AM

Thread is complete comment and chat if you like. I'll try to be on everyday just like I am on Gaia :3

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptain kooky
Thread is complete comment and chat if you like. I'll try to be on everyday just like I am on Gaia :3
Hopefully you stay, because Lili likes you here. XD

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 10:01 AM

As long as they make it fun to earn gold and keep cute items I'll stay :3

I love how many different types of hair colors you can have. Its awesome!

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2007, 11:24 AM

Fantastic looking characters, KK - I really like bluessence's piece (I've seen it around Gaia before - I think someone I know has your request thread linked in their signature).

I will say, however, that I'm surprised Callista's name starts with a C (;

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 11:28 AM

I admit that is a bit surprising and I was thinking of using K but it just didn't look right XD

Yeah I loved that picture and lucked out on it. I have the kids and will put them on here when I get the rest of the art I'm suppose to be getting on gaia. I have like 26 pieces in the works atm lol

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2007, 11:32 AM

Tell me about it - I'm waiting on between forty and fifty pieces of art at the moment (mostly real money commissions, though). The commissions I have going with Gaia gold (all of them at least six months old) I'm almost ready to give up on, which is sad, but typical, I'm sure.

Do you have a large art collection? Or are you just starting out? Or ...?

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 11:34 AM

Small because I just started getting art for this characte, but I have other characters and other albums XD

I really need to one day just sit down and organize a album of art and get rid of junk I just save to photobucket so the heck of it.

on photobucket if you look up MariaBirdOC thats one of more popular OCs on gaia atm

Kooky was my first account on gaia and I took a break from her, but after the new hair elements item I decided to revamp the character <33

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2007, 11:46 AM

Ah yes, the woes of re-organising photobucket/galleries in general (;

I think I've seen you around before, because I definitely remember the name "Maria Bird" cropping up here and there around my travellings on Gaia.

The hair elements item is an excellent item; I know people complain about donation items having too many poses/variations and the like, but whatever, it's still cool (:

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 11:48 AM

I love it when a donation item can do more the one thing. Where's the fun in having something that pretty much just sits there on your avatar.

Yup Maria Bird is my second OC I made on gaia. She's the girl with the pink and black dreadlocks. Alot of people know of my character and quite a few just go GAGA for her hair. If I went to a Con I would definetly want to dress up like her just to see if anyone would recongnize me XDDD

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 11:49 AM

*stretches* Oops Bedtime for me if I'm to be concious tomorrow while I work. Busy weekend ahead of me!

Bye Bye <33333

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2007, 12:01 PM

Good night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptain kooky
I love it when a donation item can do more the one thing. Where's the fun in having something that pretty much just sits there on your avatar.

Yup Maria Bird is my second OC I made on gaia. She's the girl with the pink and black dreadlocks. Alot of people know of my character and quite a few just go GAGA for her hair. If I went to a Con I would definetly want to dress up like her just to see if anyone would recongnize me XDDD
So do I - I roll my eyes at people who complain about "having" to buy eight or so donation items just to get every item.

She does have great hair - I think I remember a couple of pieces Magaly did for you? I love her work, and those definitely stood out (though I suppose it's difficult not to stand out with a character that has pink hair!).

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 03-09-2007, 12:57 PM

I've seen you on Gaia and I really like your character designs, such a sad story. <3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-09-2007, 04:41 PM

aww hope work isnt too bad for you today and your night was restfull ^o^

mm seen you around on Gaia as well and read the story there as well *tear* its so sad *sniffles*

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 03-09-2007, 04:51 PM

Hey, I've seen you around on Gaia, but I never made the connection that you were Maria Bird - lol, welcome!

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2007, 08:14 PM

Thank you everybody for commenting about my character

@ Nav- Yes I know everyone tells me sucha sad story and I'm glad about that. I always have usually happy stories and characters, but when I did the revamp it seemed appropriate to make the story this way.

@Jitsumi-I slept well and it was a bit odd and stressful when it came to my dreams O.o I was at Hogwarts in one and we were on a sinking boat...weird >.>

Aw no tears for my story <333 I may get the courage and brainpower to make it a book one day.

@Fong- Yeah alot of people don't know the connection lol Kooky was my first ever account then Maria was my fun account and somehow I just came up with the OC one day :3

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2007, 12:43 PM

mariabird, i find youuuu <33333

kairek
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to kairek

Old 03-10-2007, 07:44 PM

moved as you wish ^^

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2007, 07:47 PM