FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 09-05-2011, 04:59 PM

Risko knocked again hoping that the information she was givwen by some passer-byers was correct and that Esmond was actually there. She held the envelope tight to her chest. She couldnt believe all the money he had left for her. What type of "Hello...?" She said doubting that he would even here her.

Zeak smiled slightly and slowly put his arm around here gingerly. "Well atleast your away from here, and this Lex sounds like a good person. Now you can moove on towards a better tomorrow" He said looking out " it really is beautiful here.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:06 AM..

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 09-05-2011, 05:31 PM

Esmond open them doors and gently put a hand over her mouth, as her brought her in the small room, "did anyone follow you?" Her asked looking at her. "what are you doing here?" Her said as her looked down at her. Her then notised them envolopever of money. He then looked at her. "well?" Her said. Had sat back watching them girl waiting to see why what them girl would do next.

Lilly looked up at Zeak and softly smiled. "thanks you" she said as she put her head back on his shoulder. It was nice just to have someone to share with.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-05-2011, 06:00 PM

Risko instintively bit his hand but realizing it was esmond she stoped and waited for him to let go "Um not that i know of.." She said looking down at her feet, wondering now what dangerous things he was doing maybe he was one of those kill for highers or something..." Um.." she offered him the envelope "I really cant accept this.." she said only now looking up at him.

Zeak smiled more " Your welcome, thank you for shareing this with me" he said "so what else do you like to do around here?" he said wanting her to talk with him more.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:07 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-05-2011, 06:20 PM

Esmonds left eybrow went up right away as he rubbed his hand where she bit him. "and why is that?" He asked still looking down at here. "I hope they didnt followers here." He said to H. Esmond looked to them bed where his phone was going off. He walked over to it, "damn it's they found use." He said as he grabbed his bag." Keep the money, I dont need it's" he said as he opened them doors. "I would leave if I were you, they‘ll asked you about things you have not clue about." He said as he left. As hes turned around hes looked toda herir. "forget me okay." Hes said.

Lilly lookex toda the setting sunsine. "I love theres so much to love around here. The bordwalk is so filled with so much life. Such diverse life." She said with a smile.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-05-2011, 07:34 PM

She grabbed his sleeve "hey! you know that's totally rude, I came all tthe was over here and you justg up and go to leave saying to forget you or whatever. That's totally not okay wih me!" She stared at him sorta upset, and didn't let ggo of his sleeve. Aftef a moment she shifted her stance her feet really hurt, she wasn't wearingany foot where, they were slightly swollen and were covered wih blisters from them. She had no attent of jjust lettiing him go even though she knew he was far much more stronger than her.

Zeeak smiled watching the top of the sun dropping below the herizon, "I look forward to seeing it all" he said looking to her "what other cool things do you have to show me

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-06-2011, 02:47 PM

Esmond look went from anger to softness towards Risko. "fine, but if you stay with me know its going to be hard." he said. Esmond really didn't want to have to tell her what he was. "You have no clue what your getting yourself into, and I'm just trying to keep you safe." he said softly as he looked to her. He noticed her feet, "why don't you have shoes?" he asked raising an eyebrow. He then gently picked up and gently put her on the bed. "H I need your help." he said to his other half. H laughed "I'm not going to heal her." he said to Esmond. "Come on... you know you like her as much as I do." he said. H rolled his eyes and took over Esmond. "Hi puppet." he said. "I'm going to heal you feet..." he said, as he placed his hands gently over her feet. It took only a few moment, and then her feet where healed. H rolled his eyes. "If wasn't for Esmond I would in no way help you." he said to her as he left and left Esmond in his place.

Lilly softly smiled at him and took him by the hand. "Follow me I have something else I want to show you. Your going to be the only person to see this." she said softly looking into his eyes, as she stood to her feet.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-06-2011, 10:10 PM

She clung to him when he picked her up she didn't like being off the ground for any amount of time, she stared at him for a moment and tthen caught on, he had a 'multiiple personality disorder' or well something like it was "uh hi? She said and flinched when he touched her feet , she was only slightly suprised when her feet were perfectly better. The warning helped alot "t-thank you.."She she said and lent over to kiss his cheek as a thanks while they were switching.

----------

Zeak looked at here "and where are we going this time?"he asked with a laugh. Getting to his feet "are you sure you want to show me all of your secret places?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-06-2011, 10:34 PM

Esmond felt the kiss and his cheeks turned a slight pink color. He cleared his throat and looked to her. "please keep the money." he said to her hoping that she would change her mind about staying with him. "I really don't want you to get hurt." he said softly to her. "here they come." H said. "Its to late for her to leave." he said. Some way or another H liked her to. Witch was rare, in fact this was the first time that he had liked anyone. "We must go." Esmond said to Risko. Esmond grabbed his bags and took them in one hand. "So What are you going to do?" he asked her.

Lilly lead him threw the forest and to the back of an abandond building. He opened the back door. "I've been working on it since I was a child." she said as she brought Zeak in the large room, almost all the walls were painted, except for one. "I don't know what to put there." she said softy.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-08-2011, 10:32 PM

Risko still didnt felly get what was going on but she stood, her feet felt so much better and for that she was thankful. "um... Well what are the cons of me staying here exactly?" she asked but knowing all to well that she would be following him.

Zeak looked around the room for a while in complete silence, the paintings were beautiful "Um..." he said but didnt know what she should put there either, it was her work so she should deside "When the time comes youll know what to paint.."

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:08 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-10-2011, 05:40 PM

X took over Esmonds body, "They will make you tell them everything and after you tell them everything they'll dissect your brain and make sure that you were telling the truth." X said as he took her by the hand. "Come on." he said as he dragged her out of the room, from the back door. "If we don't go now, then they get all of us." he said. his voice was dead serious. He lead her to the feels of tall grass that was behind the hotel.

Lilly smiled. "Yeah, I hope to find it soon." she said as she sat down on the ground and looked around the building, it had been so long since she'ed been in here.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-10-2011, 05:51 PM

(Dont you mean H or is X another?)

Risko followed quickly, the ground didn't hurt her feet like before so she was able to keep up "Where are we going to go?" she whispered to him while watching her footing as they moved through the tall grass. she really wanted to know why he was on the run, he seemed like a nice enough guy....

Zeak sat next to her " So how long did it take you to do all of this...?" he asked " your a really good painter..." he sighed feeling a bit of jealousy he wasn't really good at anything 'special'

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-10-2011, 05:57 PM

(lol H sorry)
H turned around his eyes glowing red. "Some where that's not here." he said his eyes pulsing with his heart beat. When he looked around the the field. His eyes scanning ever inch. He spotted the abandoned building, "come on." he said as he headed in the direction of the abandoned building.

"since I was a small child." she said looking up at him. "thank you so much." she said softly. "You can tell my first paintings." she said. "She pointed to the entrance of the building, "I started when I was taken from my mother, I was only about five." she said softly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-10-2011, 06:04 PM

"When i was five i couldn't even draw a stick figure..." he laughed but he was being serious, in fact he could hardly hold a pencil in the first place. he looked around the room and really took notice of each work, seeing the work get better and better with each one "you did a lot of things at such a young age didn't you..."

Risko moved quicker, she didn't want to be a hindrance to him but she was already starting to feel like she was, maybe she should have just left, she thought as they got to the entrance of the abandoned building She looked behind them and saw no one. maybe they had already lost them, or maybe they were short and super stealthy she really hoped for the first thought.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-23-2011, 04:36 PM

He Opened the door the the abandon building, to find that the inside was painted, "this should be a good place to hide." he said looking at Risko. "I need you to do something for me." he said as he pulled a knife out of his pocket. "See the bump on my neck?" He asked her. He turned around and bent down so she could see it. "I need you to cut that open and take the devise out." he said as he handed her then knife.

Lilly heard the door close, "did you hear that?" she asked looking at Zeak. "someone's here." she said, "no one ever comes here. this place is falling down why would anyone come her?" She looked to Zeak, "I hope they aren't the people who own this place." she said softly to him. "Come on lets go see who it is."

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-06-2011, 03:29 AM

She held the knife but felt suddenly unsteady. "Does he really want me to.. to stab him... in the neck..? wont he bleed out or something..?' she thought confused and a bit freaked out " you really cant mean for me to do that right?" she asked but she aalready knew what his answer would be. While hoping he would tell her it was a joke she stared at the neck, the bump. what was it? what did they who ever they are implant into him?

Zeak grabbed lilly by the wrist quickly. " Careful, who knows who they could be, for all we know they could be psychos? or maybe just druggies but still, we need to keep out of sight and ear shot... he suggested but knew she would pressure him to go, come with her. she ust seemed like that type of chick.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:09 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 PM

Esmond nodded. "Yes I need you to do this for me." he said softly and calmly. "It will be okay I promise." he said to her as he sat still there. He knew that it would hurt, but he also knew that it would be the only way they would be safe, and if X didn't want to kill her, he knew that the she could live safely with the two of them.

"Look this place has been more of a home to me then any where else." she said in a whisper. She gently pulled away from him and peaked around the corner. "Its just a guy and a girl, but the girl has a knife, shouldn't we stop her?" she asked a little paniced.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-17-2011, 01:43 AM

Zeak stared at the boy and girl curious what was going on "Well if she is going to stab him and you or i try to stop her we are most likely going to get stabbed instead, you do realize that right?" He said moving slightly closer trying to get a better look. was the girl trembling?

Risko was shaking with worry and maybe a little fear. She really didn't want to do it but it was obvious that something was in there and if he wanted it out... if he was giving permission... that's okay right?' She thought trying to convince herself "I-if you are sure..." she mumbles holding the knife up to the back of his neck. Still she hesitated afraid her trembling hands would make her slip up and she would hurt him.

Zeak didn't want to see anyone get hurt, if that girl was going to cut him she needed to be stopped, without thinking it through he ran towards them. he would stop her the guy would be saved and blood wouldn't stain this room, he had the element of surprise, Hopefully that would be enough for him to see his idea through.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-17-2011, 01:50 AM

"Zeak!" she said as she watched the girl. "Isn't that the girl from the dinner?" she asked softly as Lilly looked to Zeak, but he was already gone. She panicd a bit, "Zeak!!!" she said as she ran to his side.

Esmond growled as he heard the boy come up to them. Though in his mind he thought them men from the agency found him. "Get away from her!" he yelled as the back of his hand swung at Zeak. The force of the hit made Zeak fly back into one of the walls.

Lilly ran to Zeaks side. "Shit..." she said softly as she touched his face. "Are you okay?" she asked looking at him.

Esmond looked to Risko. "Hurry." he said softly. "We need to hurry so we can get out of here." he spoke softly, but surly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-17-2011, 02:05 AM

Zeak gripped on to himself in pain. He had never felt a hit THAT strong before. He was glad that lilly was next to him and that he man had not touched her. He pulled off a strained smile "Nothings.. broken. Or, at least.. i don't think there is.."

Risko had frozen. she looked to the two strangers semi shocked, but was snapped back into reality by esmond "Um... Right.." She mumbled cutting open his neck quickly hoping by doing it fast it would hurt less. blood spitted at her and dripped down his back she stared at the cut. it looked really deep to her... "Uh.." she wasn't sure what to do now, she saw the device but she couldn't make herself move to pull it out of him

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-17-2011, 02:11 AM

Lilly forced a smile on her face. "We should have stayed away." she said as she forced a small laugh. "you were right." she said softly as she gently touched his cheek. "I'm glad your alright though." she said softly as she then turned to the other two. "What the..." she said as she watched the girl cut into the mans neck.

Esmond fought back any of the pain. "Is it showing?" he asked her between heavy breaths. He wanted to give in and let H take over, but he knew that he would kill the other two people if he gave in to the pain. "Pull it out." he said softly lost in thought. "Please hurry." he said as he began to fell a little light headed.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-17-2011, 02:23 AM

She dropped the knife whimpering a little. she already regretted cutting him seeing all the blood, it made her woozy... she steadied her self placing one hand into his shoulder and shakily stuck her hand into the gash the warm blood covering her hand as she yanked on the device. more blood spurted out as she pulled. When she got it loose she held it in her hands trembling like crazy.

" Yea well, I guess we know for next time." he mumbled closing his eyes and lent his head against her hand for a moment it felt nice the way her fingers caressed his cheek. He opened his eyes hearing lilly gasp he was tempted to sheild her eyes.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-17-2011, 02:41 AM

Lilly tucked her face into his shoulder. "How could she do that." she said softly to Zeak.

Esmond let out a scream as the device came out. He then could no longer hold H in any longer. "Don't hurt anyone." he said. His eyes changed colors, and his body shifted. A dark smile creaped across his lips. "Hiya deary." he said to Risko. "thank you for you help love." he said as he pull her warm bloody hands to his face. He then pulled her face to his and kissed her.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-17-2011, 02:49 AM

As he pulled at her hands she dropped the device tears had formed and were dripping down her face. Before she could even ask him if he was doing okay he had kissed her. A deep blush crossed her face. She tried to pull away but his hold on her was strong, she stayed still but her body still trembled despite her efforts.

Zeak moved slightly placing an arm around Lilly knowing if they became targets it wouldnt really protect her but he Wanted to do so.. He saw the device drop from her hands. "What is that.." he said and then fell to silent as they kissed ' Well this is disturbing... these people.. have a serious mental problem or something..'

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:10 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-17-2011, 02:57 AM

H held her face for a bit and looked into her eyes. "Your okay." he said. This was the first time in H's live that he cared for anyone like he did her. He gently put his arms around her. "Cry." he said said as he guided her head to his shoulder. "If you need to." he said a bit softer.
Lilly looked to the pair of them then back at Zeak. "You want to leave?" she asked softly as she got up, and held out her hand to his.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-17-2011, 03:14 AM

Zeak took her hand and struggled to get up, the pain of actually moving was much more than he had expected it to be

She shivered a little. but let herself calm in his arms. Glancing up she spoke slowly "Im sorry..." she knew it was what was asked of her but.. she hated actually doing it. She glanced at Zeak and Lilly then back to H "I know you dont like... being nice.. but i think you hurt him.. She motioned to Zeak. She wondered what they were thinking. If they would go to the poliece about what they saw... She really didnt want to think about it.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:10 AM..