NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 05:50 AM

Kyle held his gun on the man as he hide like the coward he was behind Alice but didnt dare fire and risk hitting Alice. He could only watch as the man backed out of the room. When the rock door slammed shut Kyle tried to jump at it in an attempted to slide under but only slammed his shoulder into the door. Kyle let out an agonizing groan and cursed under his breath as he rolled off his now bruised and bleeding arm and onto his back.

With his hand clamped tightly against his arm Kyle manages to get to his feet and goes over to one of the dead bodies. "Dont fight me on this I need this more then you!" he says through clenched teeth. Kneeling beside the body he rests his injured arm in his lap and with his good arm he pulls the tshirt off the body.

A few minutes later hes tied part of the shirt around his arm to help stop the blood that now coats his arm, part of his torso and stains his pants. He fashions the rest of the shirt into a makeshift sling and keeps his arm close against his stomach.

With that done Kyle gets back on his feet and quickly starts looking around the room. Theres got to be some way out of here. he thinks to himself. After a minute his pay and the frustration of this situation gets the better of him. Kyle grabs the gun from the thugs dead body and yells out in anger as he shoots several rounds into the body.

The echoing sound of the gun shots settles down just in time for Kyle to hear the faint sound of dirty moving against stone. He squints against the dim light against the wall and moves closer to the far wall, opposite the doorway. His eyes widen and he hurries to the far side of the room where theres a set of stairs leading out of the room.

With his back against the wall and his gun aimed down the stairs Kyle cautiously makes his way down the stairs.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-24-2011, 06:10 AM

They continued down the long corridor to Ali's dismay, as there was no escaping through this hall. She was walking slowly hoping to buy some time when the thug gave her another shove, "Move it princess," he said digging the gun into her back. Ali's heart was beginning to race. In all of her years she'd never been stuck in a position like this.

The hall opened up into another large room with six men. Six!? Headquarters had said there was only eight total. The numbers didn't add up. Maybe some of them were only translators or pack mules of sorts... As they walked into the dimly lit room the boss turned to them, "Who the hell is this?" he said looking her over. The oaf who had brought her here responded, "I don't know, but her boyfriend killed the rest of the gang." As he spoke he shoved Ali down in front of the boss.

She looked over her shoulder at the oaf as she frowned, "He's not my boy-" she was cut off again as the boss knelt down to her level grabbing her face to look her in the eyes. "You bring trouble here? Then I will teach you both a lesson, not to mess with me and my men." He was too close for comfort. Ali spit into the man's face, "You'll die," she said. The boss was livid, he let go of her face just in time to backhand her with heavy force, knocking her to the ground, her lip busted.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that the oaf had put her things down, including her guns. Bad move oaf. She reached into her boot and pulled out her small knife, throwing it at his head. A perfect shot. She quickly stood, wiping blood from her mouth as she ran towards her bag. She was tackled by a man as they crashed to the floor. They rolled until the man was on top of her. Bringing her knee up quickly she kneed him in his manhood, sending him falling to the ground, fetal positioned. She stood, but before she could turn towards he bag she was knocked over the head. Everything went black as she fell to the ground.

There were six men left total now. Kyle was missing and Ali had been knocked out. Was there any hope for the agents, or would this be their final mission? The boss was standing over Ali's body as he spoke, "Tie her up so she can't make trouble when she wakes. Use her as bait to draw out her friend. Then kill them both," he ordered.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 09-24-2011 at 04:51 PM..

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 11:03 PM

Kyle continued down the steps but with thick rock on either side of him and no source of light he could only run his hand along one of the walls to help him as he blindly and very carefully made his way one step at a time.

Finally making it to the bottom he can what sounds like muffled talking. Still using his hand to guide him down the pitch black path he follows the muffled talking hoping itll take him to Alice and the thug he took her.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 05:03 AM

Alice's eyes opened slowly as they tried to focus on her surroundings. Her head was throbbing. She was tied to a large pillar in the center of the large room. Frowning she cussed herself for being in this mess. Then she cussed Kyle, she wasn't sure why, but she needed someone to blame this on, and he was always a pain in her ass, so he was the best candidate.

She wriggled a little trying to guage the strength of the knots on the ropes that bound her to the pillar. None of the thugs were anywhere in sight, they had all climbed the stairs on the sides of the room and were waiting on the second level to ambush Kyle. Unfortunately for them, Ali didn't think Kyle would be coming. They weren't particularly friends, and if he did show, it probably wouldn't be to help her, it would be to finish and take all the credit for this mission.

Ali frowned at the thought. Her short shorts and half top proved no protection from the roughness of the rope as it burned her skin while she wriggled. Her wrists looking the worst, she decided she'd rather have rope burn than end up dead as she worked at loosening the knots. A voice echoed around her, "We aren't going to wait for your friend woman, we are going to get rid of you now. You bring me trouble, I bring you death. I want to try out this tomb's traps," he said as she felt a rumble in the floor beneath her. A gust of wind hit her like a wall before the sound of running water, almost like a waterfall, filled the air. Then, from a ledge no taller than a foot that lined the top edge of each of the four walls, water began to pour, steadily and quickly.

Her heart began to race as she squirmed harder. Her breathing was heavy and she was beginning to believe that this was going to be her last mission as the water was already at her boots.

Almost ten minutes had passed and the water was up to her waist. Tears filled her eyes, but she refused to cry. There was still hope, now that the rope was wet it might give a little, and it did! Her feet fell free as the rope that held her legs unknotted and floated to the ground. Now she only needed to free her wrists and then the two ropes that bound her waist and shoulders to the pillar. Ali's heart was still racing. The ropes didn't appear to be budging. The water was at her neck, and she heard laughter from the second level. If I ever get out of this, I'm going to make them suffer, she thought.

She took a deep breath as the water covered her head, a loud roar filled her ears from the sound of the water spilling from the walls into the water that surrounded her. She struggled and wriggled and kicked, but to no avail. It only made her lose her air that much quicker. Bubbles slowly escaped her mouth as she looked up towards the surface of the water. She needed air, now...

This is it, she thought, I'm really going to die...

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 02:22 AM

Kyle reached the bottom of the stairs. The pitch black around him hasnt changed. He feels along the walls only to realize that hes in a dead end. He feels along the walls again thinking that maybe he missed something. But as he followed the wall along again he came back to the stairs that lead back up the way be came.

He sighs and leans against one of the walls. As his bare back presses against the wall he feels soft vibration coming through the thick brick. Thinking that maybe its just his head is playing tricks he turns to face the wall and presses his hand and ear against the wall. Still feeling the vibrations he starts to feel all over the wall for some kind of switch or lever, thinking that maybe this is suppose to be some kind of hidden passage.

Finally he finds a small rock in the wall that seems to be loose. Frustrated he rips the sling off his arm and after a few minutes discovers that hes only bruised his shoulder. He then turns his attention back to the small rock he found and after a minute of trying to get it to move it slips further into the wall. He smiles as the soft sound of rock grinding against rock echos through the passage he stands in.

A minute later Kyles thrown back against the wall behind him as dim light and water rush at him. Completely submerged he starts to make his way back towards the stairs when something moving in the next room catches his eye. Squinting through the slightly muddy water he realizes that its Alice.

Kyle quickly makes his way back to the stares and above water. Taking a deep breath he then swims over to Alice. She floats lifelessly in the water, her arms and torso tied to a tall and thick wooden pole. Touching her shoulder to see if shes still alive he notices her eyes flutter. He quickly grabs her head and presses his lips against hers. Though he can feel her trying to pull away he holds her in place as he forces air into her mouth.

A minute later he pulls back and lets her go grabbing onto the pole shes tied to. The water still seems to be coming in from where ever because he can feel a slight current as he tries to hold onto the pole and untie the ropes that hold her in place. Not able to get a good grip on the ropes, and running out of air, he pulls the machete from his harness and cuts her free.

Once hes cut her free he grabs her arm and pulls her with him as he swims back through the passage way. He trips the lock that opened the passage as he pushes her towards the stairs and to air.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 03:59 AM

Ali's lungs burned, as her vision became hazy. She wondered if all of the people she had killed in the past had felt like this, or similar to this when she had executed them. In front of her a large blur appeared. She could no longer focus. Feeling a hand on the back of her head she felt air being pushed into her lungs. Her eyes widened a little at the thought that it must be Kyle. In the next moment she felt her arms and body fall free of the binds that held her to her doom, and then a tugging on her arm.

Following Kyle, she swam towards the exit, gasping for air as he pushed her to the surface. She climbed up the stairs partly, her boots still in the water as she slumped onto them breathing hard. "You- kissed- me," she said jokingly to Kyle, still trying to catch her breath. "I knew you- always- had a thing- for me." She was smiling at him, thankful he had saved her life. She now owed it to him, and respected him in a whole new way.

"Thank you," she said simply. Her wrists were bruised and missing skin, her lip busted. Rope burns lined parts of her torso and her head throbbed, but for the most part, she was ok. Looking to Kyle she spoke again, "I think we should put our rivalry aside, and stick together on this mission. These guys are ruthless..." she said, "Plus, they have all of my gear."

((LOVE the new avi Stalker!))

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 04:17 AM

OOC: lol thanks

IC: He lay on his back looking up into the the blackness around them. He choked and laughed as he tried to breath again. "Who has a thing for who love?" he asks after a minute looking where she lay beside him. "You may want to thank me after we get out of here." he say getting to his feet and then helping her up. "Up these stairs is the room I was locked in. Unless they opened the door were still stuck." he says guiding her up the stairs. "We should go back up and see if those bodies are still there. They had weapons on them.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 02:45 PM

Ali grabbed Kyle's hand when he entended it to help her up. She never worked with anyone, not ever, but she didn't want to die today, and she'd already come awfully close. Not to mention, she didn't have any weapons now. As she followed Kyle up the stairs she looked down at herself before her cheeks turned bright red. Her short white shirt was clearly soaked, and she was clearly cold. Great.

Responding to Kyle she let him take the lead. "Whatever you think we should do boss. I'm in no position to lead."

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 06:49 PM

He grins looking at her. Im glade you feel that way love he says jokingly.

A few minutes later they reach the top of the stares and back in the room the Kyle was trapped in earlier. The door is now open and the bodies have been moved. "They most have come back to get me while I was wondering around in the dark. he whispers pointing at the stairs.

He pulls the pouch that still hangs on his belt loop and then pulls the remaining gun from his pocket. "well have to make due until we find something else. he says handing the gun and bag or magazines to Alice. "just dont shoot me love." he says winking at her

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 07:44 PM

Taking the gun from Kyle, Ali locked and loaded. Stepping into the room the thugs were no where to be seen. Retracing her steps she found her way to the large gaping hole in the structure that the single rope still hung from. Still no sign of the thugs. It was getting dark and Ali was exhausted.

She tugged the rope to make sure it was still secure, and began to climb for the exit. They wouldn't be much good down here, wet, hurt and without weapons. When she reached the top, she hoisted herself out of the hole and stood. Her guide had done exactly as she'd ordered and set up the large one roomed canvas tent. He'd started a fire in front of it and even had a sort of supper cooking.

Walking to the trunk that had been moved to use as a seat near the fire, Ali opened it, relieved to see more gadgets, supplies and weapons. Closing the trunk since she wouldn't need to use them tonight, she grabbed a blanket, wrapped it around herself and made her way to the fire where she sat, leaning against a large log.

Her guide smiled at her, probably because of her tight white t-shirt, but she brushed it off. He handed her a warm cup of freshly brewed tea and a flask full of whiskey. Laughing she took a swig of the whiskey and thanked him, setting it beside her.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 03:30 AM

Kyle climbed up after Alice and pulled the rope up before he followed her to her camp. If there was anyone still down there at least they would know they wouldnt be getting a visit from them tonight. He sat on the log about a foot away from Alice enjoying the heat. He pulls the scrap of shirt wrapped around his shoulder off and tries to examine his shoulder. From his view point he can see dark dried blood mixed with dirt and small pebbles stuck to the open wound, which looks a bit like road rash. It also looks red and inflamed, a small infection has started because he let the wound go so long without cleaning it out.

He frowns and tosses the blood stained scrap of shirt into the fire. "It would probably be smart to let this fire die out asap. Theres no telling who else got out of that pit or who might be watching us right now." he says wincing as he tries to brush the dirt and pebbles from his wound.

OOC: nice avy. it looks kind of like steam punk

Last edited by NightStalker; 09-28-2011 at 03:39 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-28-2011, 03:49 AM

Ali glanced over to Kyle when he unwrapped his shoulder and threw the fabric into the fire. His wound looked bad. She dropped the blanket off of her shoulders and made her way to the trunk where she found a first aid kit. Moving to sit on her knees beside Kyle, "This is going to hurt, but we have to clean it, and get these pieces of rock out of there before you get a nasty infection," she said.

Carefully she poured alcohol over the wound and rubbed over it, not very easily either, to pull the gravel out of his skin. She nodded when he suggested they let the fire die out. When his wound was finally clean, she dabbed at it with a dry rag and rubbed some ointment over the large area, but leaving it uncovered to get the air it would need to scab and heal.

She never would have pictured herself helping Kyle like this, pushing him down that gaping hole, maybe, but not helping him. But she owed him her life. If not for him, she would be dead in the tomb below. Blowing lightly on his shoulder to ease the burn, "What happened to your shoulder anyway?" she asked.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 04:17 AM

Trying to focus on a log in the fire and not on the pain Alice is causing him he somehow manages to get through her cleaning his arm without cursing. "I was trying to get out of that room before I got locked in." he mumbles looking across the fire at Alices guide.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-28-2011, 04:26 AM

((*Thumps you in the forehead* I can't respond to that! Give me something to woorrrkkk wiiitthhhh :gonk: Before I attack you, ninja style :ninja:))

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 04:37 AM

meeps! does this help?

IC: Kyle looks at his arm. "Thanks" he says moving his arm around a little, the muscles in his shoulder and arm starting to stiffen a little from the soreness. His arm and shoulder starting to darken in color from the bruises he got earlier. "I think we should set up some traps around camp before heading to bed."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-28-2011, 05:28 AM

((Lol I supoossee I can work with that, slacker.))

Ali nodded at him in agreement. She handed Kyle the flask of wiskey, "Here this will help the pain," she said. "Just relax, I'll set the traps." And she walked away, gathering the equipment she would need for the traps and dissapearing into the surrounding jungle, torch in hand.

Quite a while passed before Ali returned, traps set. She was tired now and needed rest. Her body ached, as did her busted lip. She needed to get out of her wet clothes and allow them to dry over night. Her guide was asleep in his own tiny tent and she wasn't worried about Kyle seeing her. Making her way to stand in front of the tent, she kicked her boots off, then peeled off the wet shorts, and then the wet shirt hanging them over a branch of a tree.

Yawning, Ali stepped inside the tent and slipped under the protection of her sleeping bag, staring up at the top of the tent she wondeed if she should invite Kyle into the safety and comfort of her tent for the night. Her sleeping bag was large and she feared Kyle chanced being stalked by a tiger or something awful sitting out there alone.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 05:44 AM

Kyle sipped from the flask and watched Alice go off into the woods. A few minutes later he nodded at her guide and he mumbled something in his native language and then went off to bed.

Helping himself to a gun from Alices trunk Kyle sat in front of the dieing fire trying to let his wet pants and boots dry out. Now with the sun set a lot of the humidity has cooled off and its actually comfortable.

When Alice came back Kyle nodded at her and looked away when she started to strip. He cocked the gun and made himself comfortable as he moved off the log and scooted closer to the fire using the log as a pillow. He stared up at the clear night sky and yawned realizing how tired he was.

OOC: nice look

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-28-2011, 05:50 AM

((Why thank ya'!))

Laying comfortably in her sleeping bag Ali's eyes began to close. She wanted to get up and invite Kyle inside the safety of the tent, but her legs felt heavy, as did her eye lids. I'll get up, in just... a second... she thought. But before she could get to him, she had fallen fast asleep.

Outside in the night sky, rain clouds loomed overhead. A flash of light and a loud boom roared through the sky. It smelled of rain, but the thunder didn't wake Ali, she was in too deep of a sleep. The forest rain would prove heavy and cold, thankfully putting out the campfire.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 06:12 AM

lol rawrs at your outfit, trying out new outfits or are you trying to get someones attention?

IC: Kyle cursed out loud not caring if it woke anyone up. He had hoped for an easy night with little to no interruption. As the lightning streaked across the sky Kyle forced himself to get to his feet and ran back to the hole in the ground. He wasnt sure exactly how much it was about to rain but if it was going to pour, the way that it so often did in these parts, he thought it might be nice if they didnt have to wait through water if they ended up needing to go back into the pit.

Once back at the hole Kyle quickly pulled several large tropical leaves off the near by trees and then covered the opening. Finding some good sized rocks he puts the rocks around the edge of the opening holding the leaves in place. Another large bolt of lightning lights the sky just above Kyle. He curses again and sprints back to camp. Not looking forward to be outside while its pouring. Kyle pulls Alices trunk under a tree hoping that if theres any electronics inside they wont get damaged. He then slips inside Alices tent. MAkiing sure Alice is asleep Kyle lays down on his back and stares up at the tent. Rain starts to beat down on the tent as it starts to rain. Kyle yawns and lets himself fell asleep.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-28-2011, 06:27 AM

((Haha just trying on outfits, I think most of my avi's clothes are like this, I don't have anything... conservative :sweat:))

Ali stirred slightly when Kyle entered the tent, but didn't wake. Instinctively in her sleep she rolled over to get closer to the source of the heat that had entered the tent, as she moved into Kyle's personal space unknowingly.

The rain pounded hard on the the tent, the sudden flashes of light, brightening the inside of the tent for the seconds before the clap of thunder filled the air. The tempurature had dropped drastically in the forest when the rain moved in and Ali shivered.

Dreaming of relaxing on a warm sandy beach near the peaceful ocean, her toes digging into the sand as the waves lapped at her ankles. Ali smiled slightly in her sleep. She had never thought of quitting her profession before, but she had also never come so close to death either, it was something she might need to consider.

For now she slept, tomorrow would prove to be a big day as they still had six terrorists to decomission...

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 02:50 AM

Not bothering to open his eyes but shivering Kyle reaches out and grabs the first thing he finds and pulls it over him. The rain and lightning arent enough to make him wake up.

Early morning light makes him open his eyes. He yawns and looks up at the ceiling of the tent. He starts to let sleep take him again when the feeling of bare skin rubbing against him makes him wake up completely. He grins and cant seem to help himself he pulls the sleeping bag up little Alice lays on her stomach beside him still fast asleep. Deciding it would be safer for him to get out before she wakes up he slips out of the sleeping bag and climbs out of the tent.

He up at the sky, the sun hasnt broken the horizon yet. He looks around the camp the by the looks of it Alices guide is still sleeping. He sighs looking at the washed out camp site theyre lucky the tent stood up through it and that they didnt get washed away.

Wiping the sleep from his eyes he rotates his arm a couple of times, its stiffened up over the night. He sets up a good fire pit and then starts a fire. The rain seemed to wash all of yesterdays heat away and outside of the tent Kyle was freezing it didnt help that he didnt have a shirt. Once there was a good fire going he went off to find something to eat.

A while later he came bag with a makeshift bag made of tall grass filled with fruit and some kind of animal, he wasnt sure exactly what it was but hoped it tasted good cooked.

Adding some more wood to the fire he turned the cooking meat which he had managed to stick a stick into. Helping himself to the fruit and piece of the meat he waited for Alice to wake up and come out.

OOC: :) looks ok to me

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-30-2011, 03:29 AM

Alice was laying in the tent on her stomach, head rested on her arms when she felt movement. Her eyes opened slowly as the body heat next to her dissapeared and Kyle exited the tent. She was relieved he had come into the safety of the tent, but she was tired, her eyes closing again as she drifted back to sleep.

A short while later the bright orange morning sun had begun to light the tent, waking Alice with a frown. She rolled over onto her back and sat up stretching. She stood and peeked out of the tent at her clothes. They were wet!? Glancing around the campsite Ali realized everything was completely soaked. Had she really slept through a rain storm?

She sighed as she picked up the sleeping bag and wrapped it around herself. Making her way out of the tent she sent a short smile and wave to Kyle and then her guide who both appeared to be in light conversation, having fruit and some animal that looked like a mix between a pig and a dog.

Ali sat back against the large log as her guide handed her a cup of coffee. He then handed her a large leaf, used like a plate, with some fruit and meat inside. He looked her busted lip over before asking if she wanted him to crush some herbs to heal it. She was glad to have him there as he was a wonderful help. But then again, she was paying him well to be.

Finishing off her coffee, she threw her empty leaf into the fire, standing and making her way to the large trunk. Please have clothes in here, she thought. She threw the trunk open and dug around inside, moving weapons, flares, lanterns, ropes... and there, at the bottom of the trunk, clothes! Ali smiled to herself, relieved. She found a pair of khaki cargo pants and a tight army green tank top that ended just above her belly button.

Slipping into the clothes without having to drop the sleeping bag and reveal herself, she smiled again. Perfect fit as always. Ali threw the sleeping bag back into the tent and slipped her boots on. She stepped into a gun harness, filling the slots on both sides each with a pistol. She threw some rope over her shoulder and made her way to Kyle.

"I think there are some more clothes in the trunk, I'm not sure. There's also a back pack, if you want to bring anything else. But I think we should get a move on." She never shared missions, not ever. But even though she wouldn't admit it, she new she needed Kyle today.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 09-30-2011 at 03:32 AM..

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-01-2011, 04:40 AM

He looked up at her and chucked on the mouthful of coffee he was about to swallow. "Sure thing army barbie." he said winking at her as he got up and went over to the trunk and dug through it helping himself to whatever he thought he might need.

A minute later he stepped up beside her ready to go. A rope with a collapsible grappling hook crossed over the white tshirt he now wore, he had ripped the sleeves off for freer movement. He also a double sided shoulder harness, both sides loaded with loaded guns. A couple of flares stuck out of one of his pockets while another pocket held a couple of gun clips. "Here, theres might come in handy." he says handing her a set of brace knuckles and then heads back to the pit hoping that the makeshift lid he built over the opening held up.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-04-2011, 05:03 PM

((Sorry for the absence, won't happen agaainnn <3 Got my things sorted out!))

Waiting for Kyle to pull the cleverly thought of covering off of the hole Alice shoved the knuckles into one of the many pockets of her cargo pants. They would have fit perfectly over her fingerless leather gloves, but she needed resistance on the rope to slide into the tomb that the soft metal wouldn't give her.

Alice anchored the rope and threw it over the side of the opening. "See you on the other side," she said to Kyle as she swung over the edge and down the rope into the darkness, the opening above her growing smaller and smaller.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2011, 07:03 PM

OOC: Not a prob if you go off again Ill guess youre busy with stuff and just wait for you to come back.

IC: He steadied the rope while she slide down it and waited for her to reach the ground below. As he watched her he began to hear quiet movement and pulled a gun from one of the harnesses he wore. Quietly cocking the gun he continued to watch Alice make her way down and waited to see if it was just a passing animal or something more.

A few minutes had past and Alice was more then half way down now. Kyle glanced over his shoulder when he thought he heard someone whispering, he kept his gun hidden just in case someone was watching him. A few more minutes had past and he heard more movement coming from another direction. With Alice still making her way down the rope Kyle could help getting nervous as it seemed like he was being surrounded by their target. "Dame it..." he mumbled under his breath and looked back down at Alice, she was nearly at the bottom now. He grabbed the rope and gave it a good tug causing her and the rope to sway back and forth. Looking down at her as she looked up at him and started to yell at him he motioned for her silence and motioned for her to climb back up.

Unfortunately she was to far down and couldnt see him clearly. He heard quiet curses echoing up through the large hallow room. He sighed and looked down trying to gauge how far away from the bottom she was. He couldnt tell exactly but it looked like she might have been with in a few yards.

Knowing shed make him regret it he quickly put his gun down and pulled a knife from its holster. He grabbed the rope and cut through it below his land. He quickly put the knife back and looked around him. The poorly hidden people around him made it clear that he was in fact surrounded. He quickly pulled the rope and grappling hook that was slung across his torso and dropped it into the whole and then quickly stood up.

"Ok! Who evers there you can come out!" he yelled looking at the top of a huge melon of a head that stuck out over a bush. A gorilla of a man stood up, about twenty other men did the same. "Drop you gun!" the man ordered. Looking at them he quickly noticed that these men were all native to the area despite the fact that they where dressed like Americans, tshirts and jeans. The sound of about 20 riffles being cocked filled the air. Kyle sighed, tossed his gun down and put his hands up.

"What were you doing there?" the gorilla sized man yelled as he stepped out of the bushes. Kyle smiled. "I wanted to see if I could hear my voice echo." he lied and hopped that Alice would figure something was up and hide before anyone looked down and saw her. The other men moved out of the bushes. "You lie! Where is the woman that was with you!?" the lead man yelled. "Woman?" Kyle repeated looking around. "Where?" he added looking innocent. The end of a riffle was shoved into his stomach temporally knocking the wind out of Kyle and making him lead forward. You lie!" the man yelled again. Kyle looked up at him coughing. The leader of the group grabs a riffle from one of his followers and quickly hits Kyle on the back of his head knocking him out.

Last edited by NightStalker; 10-05-2011 at 11:03 PM..