sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-08-2012, 05:28 AM

Mistuko smile at the woman while shaking her head no while trying to think. "Do you have any baumkuchen cakes? if so I would like one plain one please and a fresh french bread." Mitsuko says in a happy voice hoping the young woman. would put the other thing in to a other paper bag. since the french bread is so tall yet yummy when fresh.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-09-2012, 04:32 AM

"Hm..." the woman muttered. "I don't think we have any baumkuchen cakes today, sorry," she said with an apologetic smile. "I'll get that french bread for you right away though." She disappeared into the back and was gone barely a minute when she returned with it. "Anything else, miss?"

Miaz watched the exchange with fascination. There was such nuance in language that could only be seen outside of the lab. The way a shop keeper talked to a customer, the way a mother talked to her child. It was all different from the way colleges talked to each other like he most heard or the way Mitsuko talked to him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-10-2012, 03:47 AM

"No that is all and how much will it all be total? Miaz do you want go sit in the car. while I pay for are stuff?" she ask him yet let go of his hand so. she could pay for the food they had pick out. Mitsuko had almost forgot about about her doctor's appointment. the woman had ask the doctor stop by the lab with her test she had taken. 2months ago if she was lucky right about now she mighty be carrying. the first baby made form a robotic made sperm she had created. try make couples happy with there robot mates.

If it had work out she'll be carrying there baby for 12long months. that would even give her enough time to get Miazima. to become a human the other person would be there by tomorrow. at her lab to help start working on making Maiz in to a human man. it would take 7months to make him a human. if they are lucky it may only take 5months how fast they can get. human parts that they would need for him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-10-2012, 06:03 AM

Miaz nodded. "I believe I will go wait in the car," he said. He gave the bakery a last quick look and went back out the door to the car. Once he was seated inside, he leaned his head against the door and closed his eyes. He didn't think it would be long before Mitsuko was done paying, but it was fine to relax in the meantime.

The woman rattled off a price and waited for Mitsuko to pay as she bagged everything. She glanced through the door Miaz just exited. "Forgive me for prying, but that man who just left, is he your boyfriend?" She had seen the way they interacted and figured it was true, but it was always best to ask rather than jump to conclusions.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-10-2012, 06:15 AM

Mitsuko pays for the bake good's handing the money over to the girl. yet blush's when she had ask her that question. "I'm sorry Miss but he's not my boyfriend at all. he is my robot but I should get going I've got a lot of work to do." Mitsuko says then take the bags form the girl. she had paid her enough money to even give her a tip. after a few minutes she get's in to car while blushing still. starting the car up with a push of a button handing the bag to Miaz.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-10-2012, 07:45 AM

The woman turned slight pink and apologized quick. "I'm sorry, I just assumed. Um, Thank you for your business. please come again!" she quickly said and nodded as Mitsuko left.

"Ah!" Miaz said, jumping slightly as Mitsuko got into the car. He hadn't noticed her approach. He took the bag from her. "That did not take very long. Oh, why are you pink?" he asked as soon as he got a good look at her face.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-10-2012, 08:44 PM

"I'm blushing is all Miaz we better get back to the lab. what I wanted to tell you before is. I want to turn you in to a livening human. I would make sure you have your memory's. so you would be happy but it mighty take some months to fully change. you form a robot to a human body hopefully it won't take to many months." she says to him him while driving the car. back to there home other wise know as the lab he had been born in.

Mitsuko hope her coworkers would have the lab ready by. the time they get back she wanted to surprise Miaz. just this once since tomorrow would be his 2 last day as a robot before. the long work a head of them to make him a human man. but wanted to have a surprise wedding for today. that way they can have happy memory's before the big day for him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 04:25 AM

Miaz blinked in surprise and couldn't help but stare at Mitsuko. "A living human?" he asked as if to make sure he'd heard the right words though he knew he had. "You've figured out how to do it? When..." he paused. "When will you make me human?" he asked a bit more hesitantly. He turned his head to stare pointedly out the window in front of him as he rolled his lip in his mouth. He was shocked to say the least, but he also felt a bit strange hearing this news. He wasn't sure how to describe what he was feeling. he wasn't supposed to have emotions after all.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-11-2012, 05:12 AM

Mitsuko keep's her eyes on the road while driving the car. yet had notice the how he ask her so many questions at once. she wonder if he would say no to the idea of being a living human? "Miazima yes a living human." Mitsuko says while trying to figure out how to answer his next question. while driving she makes sure not to pass any thing up."Yes I have figured it out but I'll need help to turn you in in to a human. so I ask one of the other Sciencetist to come help me." she says in a soft voice but she sound a bit sad. she did not want to lose Miaz at all to anything are anyone.

The young woman could feel tears start to fill her eyes slowly. she felt like biting on her lower lip right now. "Maybe in a few days if that is all right with you? if not maybe in a other month." Mitsuko says yet stop's the tears form rolling down her face. she did not want to make him upset before it happens.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 AM

Miaz hesitated, but he noticed how his questions seemed to have upset Mitsuko. He was staring ahead, but his eyes kept darting over to look at her from the corner of his eye. He had to refrain from chewing on his lip as he thought. In the back of his mind, he wondered where he picked up that odd human habit. He knew he didn't mean to upset Mitsuko, but in the end, he still don't know quite what to think of the situation. What should he say?

"No..it's just that the thought of becoming human is a bit-" He had to cast about for the right word to use. "...Daunting," he said carefully. "What should I think?" As he said this, he finally turned to look fully at Mitsuko.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-12-2012, 09:03 AM

"I think you should be happy cause you'll get to learn. a lot of new things I'll be by your side once your a human. I have a little surprise for us waiting at the lab when we get there." Mitsuko says with a happy voice as she finally stops her tears. yet mutters out a few curse words under her breath. noticing she had made a wrong turn get back to the lab. the woman had not planed for this to happen at all. so it mad her mad at her self mostly. "Ugh! I should have listen to my mother about buy a gps. even if they are old school things of the past earth items." she says while pulling to the side of the road. so she could try find her map to see were they are at right now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 07:10 AM

Miaz stared at the road. "Ah...you missed the turn didn't you? This happens often it seems," he said simply. He helped Mitsuko find the map, then went back to silently staring at the road. "I am certainly not against being human," he said finally. "I'm sure I will be fine if you stay by my side." He smiled faintly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-16-2012, 07:18 AM

Mitsuko smiles and takes on of Miaz hands in to her own. "I hope that you will be happy with me. but I bet you notice that tuxedo I bought for you uh?" she says to him then take the map form Miaz to open it up. at lest the map is not as big as the old ones use to be. she look's at the map till seeing they need to take a u turn. near a gas station to get back on the right road take them back to the lab.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-19-2012, 04:46 AM

Miaz looked at Mitsuko questioningly. "The tuxedo? Yes, I did notice, but I do not understand what it is for." In reality, he could think of many scenarios that would require a tuxedo, but he would not make any assumptions. "Do you have something planned?" he prompted. He had the feeling that she did.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-19-2012, 05:45 AM

"How in the heck did you guess I planed something. cause I did plan something for us back at the lab. because I'm in love with you Miaz." Mitsuko says then start's to put the map away. then starts to get back on the road to drive back to there home.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-20-2012, 01:13 AM

"You are one of the few people I find fairly easy to read," Miaz stated simply in answer to Mitsuko's question. His brows furrowed slightly as his question was confirmed. So she was planning something, but dare he even ask? He hesitated a second more before finally voicing his question. "I'm curious...what is it that you have planned?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 02:48 AM

Mitsuko blush's when she hears him says that to her. while she drives till getting to a part of the road. trying to recall what she had read on the map. but makes sure to get on at the right time at the right spot. "If I tell you I'll only spoil it for you my beloved Miza. do you not want to have a surprise?" She ask him yet hope he would like. what she had planed out for them heck if the doctor is all ready there. then ugh there would be some explaining to do.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-21-2012, 02:59 AM

Miaz simply shrugged. "I'm not sure I can feel surprise like a human does. It wouldn't make a difference either way if you told me...probably," he said. "But if you want to surprise me, then that's okay." He felt he needed to add that in case he upset Mitsuko, though he wasn't sure if his comments would or not.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2012, 03:23 AM

"Since you put it that I'll tell you. I have planned for us to get married today. I gave you my great grand fathers last name for a reason after all. once your human we'll have a big wedding to celebrate. that's why I named you Miazima Ikeda for my great grand fathers last name got changed to Satou. after he agreed to marry my great grand mother Runa Satou." Mitsuko says while driveing the right way back to the lab. maybe now he would understand why she had bought the tuxedo for him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-21-2012, 06:52 AM

Both of Miaz's eyebrows rose in surprise. It was something he considered, when Mitsuko mentioned the tuxedo, but it was something else to hear it out loud. "Perhaps I can be surprised..." he murmured under his breath. "We are to be married?" he asked, then leaned back in the seat with a slight smile. "That sounds lovely."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2012, 07:54 AM

Mitsuko smile's a big smile hearing him say that yet keeps quite. while trying to get in the right lane they were all most back at the lab. they were only a few miles away form it now she hope. her co-workers had got the priest to come since she left them money. to pay for one that would marry them today and she would later on. try get the same priest to marry them after he becomes a human. "Yes that's right I had wanted to stop by a jewelry shop. that is close to the lab on the way home first. is that okay with you Miazima I have not pick out your wedding ring yet. besides I wanted you to be with me when I buy my engagement ring and my wedding ring. I was hoping you would pick them out please?" she ask her robot lover in a sweet, loving voice to him. she is hoping Miaz will agree to one last stop.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-21-2012, 08:52 AM

With a sigh, Miaz agrees. "One more stop then. Since you wish it, I will do my best to pick out a good ring for you." With his strange tastes, he wonders if he would pick a ring that is any good. Though Mitsuko seemed so happy now that he figured she'd like just about anything.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2012, 09:34 AM

"Thank you Miaz we are only a few minutes away. form the jewelry shop so just to let you know. this wedding we are having today will only be for us and other in the lab. this will be a robot human marriage till you become a human. once your a human we will get married to each other in a human marriage. starting tonight after we marry you are allowed to sleep with me. in my office at night since you'll be my husband then."Mitsuko explains this all to Miazima as she drives. to the shop that has the rings once there. she parks the car and get's out of it then walks over Miaz. she give him a quick kiss on the lips so he could get use to it before the wedding.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-26-2012, 04:04 AM

Miaz nodded as Mitsuko talked. He thought it was a bit odd to have two weddings, but perhaps he just didn't understand. It was more logical to only marry once after being turned human. Wasn't marriage about love anyways? As he was now, he didn't feel love like Mitsuko did and it felt wrong to marry before he did. Perhaps he should suggest to her that they wait, after all, with the way Mitsuko spoke of marriage he felt it should be special.

He got out of the car, but received a surprise when Mitsuko kissed him. He stopped and stood there, touching his lips lightly with his fingers. For a second, his thoughts flew out of his mind and he mumbled something quietly. "That may take some getting used to..." And just as quickly, his thoughtless moment ended and he hurried to catch up to Mitsuko.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-26-2012, 08:57 AM

Mitsuko waits by the door's of the shop for Miazima with a smile on her face. "I know it mighty sound silly two have two weddings. but the reason why I want two for us. is cause I want to have private wedding with the other at the lab first. then a public wedding after you become human dose that make since to you? she ask Miaz what his answer would be? yet wonder if he had some sort of idea about two wedding's? if so she would like to hear what he has to say first.