Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-20-2013, 09:27 AM

"I'm pretty sure I know which one it is and it's not the leader." Vix said honestly then sighed some rubbing her temples a bit feeling a headache coming on now.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-20-2013, 08:46 PM

"Well let me confirm because i want to know who not to kill myself." he said then hugged her. He tortured the answer out of them and left them in the corner acting as if they had seen the worst thing in their life. He goes back to her. "Yeah you can kill that one"

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-20-2013, 08:50 PM

(lol nice XD )

Vix smirked as she walked over and grabbed the male up by his shirt and through him against the wall harshly before going at him with whatever tools they had letting the others watch in horror as she slowly dissmembered the male before finally killing him giving the others a slight preview of what was going to happen to them. She then sighed with satisfaction before walking past Diablo and patting his shoulder. "All yours love." she grinned before leaving the room easily and headed off to make sure Elno was okay.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-21-2013, 09:24 AM

Diablo chuckled. She was amazing, and incredibly sexy when she was doing that. He wondered why she never let him watch, he wasn't scared. He then turns to the others that were scruntched into the corner and smiles. He slowly tortured and killed each one one at a time using his bare hands and a knife to do so making each last longer. It's mid night by the time he gets out with dried and wet blood on him. He walks into the bathroom in the back and cleans up then once every layer of blood was off he went to find Elno and Vix trying Elno's room first. When he got there he looked in there.