Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 07:11 PM

Cathy wondered where they would meet again. Would they meat in that corner like today? Or would he wait for her in the middle of the street? She didn't have the answers for this but she was sure she'd see him again soon. When he said that he was safe, she smiled and let out that horrible laugh again, happy to have kept him safe. "Goood..." she said and looked at the food. "Make it....laaast." she explained as she pointed to the food. Cathy didn't want to eat it all right away, and decided she'd eat small bits of it every now and then. Happy that he took the ring, Cathy waved her hand mechanically and kept her eyes on him as he walked home...to safety. "Fee...lix...going..hooome.." she repeated with a slight tone in her voice that probably passed off as sadness or confusion. It didn't matter, he was safe now and she would see him again another day maybe, and when she did see him...would his arm be fixed?

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 AM

Felix was surprised when he heard that horrible sound again but by the looks of it she was happy. He then smiled when he heard her and nodded, "okay but maybe I can bring you more or something better the next time that I see you." he said as he looked at her and wondered what would happen if he got her to eat only animal meat. Keeping the ring close as he watched her wave, "yes, but a felix will be back. I will try to meet you at that corner again." he said as he looked at her. Soon he was at the gate and he smiled as he waved one last time. "I promise to see you later." and with that he headed inside. ONce inside everyone ran over to him to see if he was okay and he was rushed to get attention to his arm.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-06-2013, 03:12 AM

"Feee...lix gone... Caathy home..." she said but walked to the gate and watched as he was take away to get his arm fixed. She stood there, waving mechanically for a while before turning around and groaning as she walked back home. When she did arrive home, none of the other Zombies noticed that she came back alone. Most of them were sitting down or walking around aimlessly. Walking to her room, she sat on the floor and looked at herself in the mirror and at the little clothes she was wearing. A purple bikini top and a black denim mini skirt with holes in it...no shoes at all. "Corner...Fee..lix..again.." she said and nodded at herself in the mirror. Looking at the dry meat he gave her, she ate a small piece and then put it away in her skirt pocket before lying down on the floor and staring at the ceiling, waiting.

Palmoun

Old 03-06-2013, 05:47 AM

The next morning Felix woke up to having his arm completely bandaged and in a sling. Slowly sitting up, he smiled to find himself back in his room and everything was fine. He then remembered something and dug into his pocket. There it was, the ring that Cathy had given to him. Standing up he started to head out when he heard, "where are you going?" and there was Mac. "out, I have to go and find someone." he said simply and Mac raised his eyebrow, "who?" he asked and Felix smiled and shoved him out of the way lightly, "a new friend." and with that he grabbed his backpack and headed out. Picking up some clothing, food, and what ever else he thought he might need. When he found a chain, he used it to put the ring on and put it around his neck. He then headed towards the gate whit his gun and wondered if Cathy would be there or not.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-06-2013, 05:58 AM

All night, Cathy just sat in front of the mirror waiting and staring at herself. It wasn't like she could do anything else really. When morning came, she looked out and noticed the sun was just rising, giving the sky that orange-y pink glow. It took her a while to realize it and slowly got up. Where was she going? She knew she had to be somewhere...but where? Feeling something in her pocket, she reached in and took out the dry meat before taking a small bit and putting it back in her pocket. "Feee...lix...corner...meet..." she reminded herself and slowly began to stumble over to that corner. Out on the streets, she saw a few of her kind eating leftovers and walked around them, continuing to walk at her leisurely pace. It then came to her, Apples and supplies...but what supplies? Cathy looked around and noticed a store nearby. Walking over to it she looked inside and walked inside, unaware of the human inside. Apples...where were the apples? What did they even look like? A shot was heard and she looked down at her leg to notice a bullet wedged into her calf and the man taking aim again.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 01:32 AM

Felix smiled as he headed out of the gate and started to head towards the corner. HIs bag was filled with things for Cathy but he wondered if she would remember him. That was when he heard hte sound of a gun shot and for once he got really worried for a zombie. Jogging slightly, he soon came to a store where he saw Cathy and someone else. Seeing him taking aim again, he shouted, "stop! she wont hurt you." and with that he ran over to him and stood between the guy and Cathy. Looking over his shoulder at Cathy, he smiled, "hey, you okay?" he asked and hoped that he hadn't shot her anywhere too badly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 01:47 AM

Cathy grabbed a peach after the guy shot and examined it. Was this an apple? She didn't know but she was sure Felix would like it. Looking up when she heard a voice, she saw Felix and smiled. "Fee...lix.." she replied and looked at her calf which was getting covered by black blood from the bullet wound. The man looked at Felix with a confused look on his face. "What are you doing kid, get out of the way or else that zombie is going to get you!" he warned. Cathy held out the peach to Felix and smiled. "Aaaa...pple.." she groaned and nodded.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 01:54 AM

Felix smiled when he heard her say his name and knew that she remembered him. A zombie actually has some memory after all. When he saw her wound he frowned slightly, but he guessed she didn't feel it at all. Turning back to the man, he shook his head, "Cathy isn't going to get me. Trust me she doesn't want to hurt me." he said as he looked at him and then turned to cathy. When she held out hte peach to him, he couldn't help but laugh and take it from her, "it isn't a apple, it is a peach but just as tasty." he said as he smiled at her. He then managed to get his backpack off and placed his peach into the bag. He then pulled out a tomato, "Cathy, why dont you try eating this? you might like it." he said as he held it out to her. He wondered how she would react to the tomato but knew he would get i trouble since to most people it would be a waist of resources.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 02:45 AM

Cathy looked at the man who slowly lowered his gun, she then tried walking and her leg gave in causing her to fall. "Peea...ch..." she repeated and looked at the tomato. Taking it into her hand, Cathy examined the tomato before taking a bite out of it and blinked. It was wet, was that supposed to happen? What was it? Cathy looked at Felix and quickly finished the tomato and tried to stand up but fell back down and heard her leg crack a bit as she hit the floor. The man only watched in amazement and looked around to see if more were coming.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 03:44 AM

Felix frowned when he saw her fall slightly but she still took the tomato. He watched as she ate it and seemed puzzled by it and knew that she would probably like it better then meat or at least he hoped. When she tried to stand back up again, he frowned and kneeled down beside her. "dont move, your leg is hurt." he said as he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. He then reached into his bag and pulled out some bandaging they had given him to change his own. Reaching down to her leg, he made sure it was straight and set, not sure if she could feel it, and then started to bandage it up. "does it hurt?" he asked as he looked at her. He then looked at hte man from the corner of his eye and knew he would be just as amazed as he was with cathy. She could actually speak and seemed smart.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 04:13 AM

Cathy pocked at her calf and dug out the bullet, causing the would to bleed even more. "Hurt?" she repeated and noticed her ring around his neck. "Hearrrt.." she groaned and pointed to the ring with a grin on her face. Cathy didn't feel any pain, she wsn't sure why he was wrapping her up, but she didn't move and sat absolutely still. Her mind went back to the tomato and she looked at her hands. What was that called? It was quite refreshing, but what was it called? How would she even ask him. "Hurt....no.." she groaned and looked at Felix blankly before groaning again, loudly.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 AM

Felix watched as she dug the bullet out of ehr calf and it was kind of digsusting but it was one way of doing it. He then nodded, "yeah, I kept your ring, made sure to keep it close." he said as he smiled at her and kept her leg bandaged. He wasn't sure why he was doing this too her but he wanted to help her if she was hurt. He then smiled at her and nodded, "good, that it doesn't hurt." Though when she groaned loudly he wondered why, but then he thought she might still be hungry. "if your still hungry I have more food." he said as he dug into his bag with his good arm. He soon laid out a orange, a banana, some green beans, another tomato, and some dried meat. "I wasn't sure what you would like so I thought I might get you a little bit of what I could." he said and then turned to the human man he knew was still watching, "if you want to come and say hello i am sure cathy would be happy for the company." he said with a smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 05:10 AM

Cathy looked at the food and pointed to the dry meat. "Have." she groaned and pulled out the dry meat from her skirt pocket and laid it next to his and smiled. "More..." she added and looked at all the food. A myriad of colors and different sizes. Pointing to the green beans, she looked at him. "Foood....what?" she shes and pointed to everything else he laid out for her. "Fffood...what?" she groaned. The man looked at Cathy and slowly approached her. When Cathy saw the man, she quickly shot out a hand and he backed up. "Fooood....!" she groaned and could smell him, he smelled delightful. She needed to eat meat soon and looked at the food laid out in front of her. Her eyes locked on the tomato and she picked it up, examining it carefully before taking a bite and eating quietly with a blank look on her face.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 05:21 AM

Felix nodded, "yeah but I thought you might like some more." he said as he looked at her. He smiled when he heard her and pointed to each one and told her what each was. Though when the man came over, he chuckled slightly, "sorry, she is still getting use to people. But for some odd reason she wont attack me." he said and then watched as she took a bite out of the tomato. Well at least now he knew that she liked tomatos and he would be sure to bring more. "i have to go soon cathy, my friends wont want me to be out here long with how my arm is. I am more vulnerable out here then ever before." he said as he placed a hand on his bandaged arm. But then he smiled and reached into his bag, pulling out some clothing, "I wasn't sure if you wanted other clothing so I brought you some." he said and wondered what she would do with it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 05:33 AM

The man watched Cathy from a distance and smiled. "She's interesting indeed...are there more like her?" he asked Felix. Cathy finished the tomato and nodded. "To...maaato..." she repeated and dropped her hands to her sides when he mentioned he was leaving soon. "Fee...lix...leaving?" she repeated in a tone that came off as sad. "Fee...lix go...away?" she asked and looked at the food before letting out a loud agonizing groan. Her eyes looked at the man then at Felix, then at the clothes he handed her. What where they...how did you put them on? Would they fit her? "C...Clo..thing..."she repeated and wrapped up the food in it before holding it in her arms. Slowly, Cathy stood up and looked at Felix then looked at the floor as if waiting for something to happen. Not far off, more groans could be heard. "Keep you...ssssafe..." she groaned and reached down to get some black blood on her hand before smearing Felix' face with it.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 05:42 AM

Felix smiled as the man watched Cathy, "i dont know, all I know is yesterday she had the choice of eating me but instead she protected me." he said as he watched her. Though when he heard her, he found that he was actually sad to go. But he knew he had too, if he stayed out too long they would get worried about him, especially since he was hurt. He then shook his head, "not going away, just have to leave. But I promise to see you tomorrow." he said and he found himself reaching out and patting her head gently. When she wrapped the food up in the clothing, he chuckled and then slowly got to his feet. "yeah, you can wear it if you like." he said as he smiled at her. Though when he heard the groans he got worried and looked at the man. He was going to say something when he heard her and felt her hand on his face. Feeling the wet stuff on his face, he wondered if it would keep him safe. But not a second later, the zombies came in and instantly Felix jumped and wondered if he should run or not.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 AM

Cathy noticed the zombies come inside and pretended to after the man who began to back away and raise his pistol. Cathy ignored him though and plastered her hand on his forehead and looked at the zombies who looked around and then left. Cathy looked back at Felix and the man before leaving, slightly upset that Felix was leaving. It seemed to her that every time they got to actually talk a bit, he had to leave. Maybe he didn't like talking to her? "Foood..." she groaned loudly and hid the food from the rest of the zombies as she left them alone and walked home. Once she arrived home, she sat down and laid out the food again. What was the yellow one? Wait, she didn't know where she would see Felix tomorrow! She smacked her forehead gently and groaned in annoyance before looking in the broken mirror. "Feee...lix gone..." she told herself and stared at her reflection.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 06:03 AM

Felix watched as she seemed to attack the man but when she moved away he was only covered in some blood, her blood and she left. As she left, Felix slowly walked to the door and watched her go. Part of him didn't really want to see her go yet, he liked talking to her. But soon she was gone and he sighed as he looked at the man. "we better get going back, that was close." he said as he picked up the backpack. He then cursed as he realized something, "I never set up a meeting place with her for tomorrow." Frowning, he slowly started to make his way back to the gate. He started to think of ways he could possibly meet up with her tomorrow and wondered if he would be safe to try and meet her at her house. But one way or another he was going to see her again tomorrow.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 06:19 AM

The man nodded and walked outside before closing up the store and followed him. "Well...I'm sure you'll find her again tomorrow. They have routine places that they like to go to, maybe this is her routine place?" he suggested and shrugged. Cathy sat there before lying down on the floor and ate the green beans quickly. "Grrreen...Beeeanss..." she groaned before closing her eyes and laying absolutely still. Outside, she could still hear the groans of various zombies who were returning home with leftovers. Quietly, she walked out there and grabbed an arm and began devouring it in just seconds.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM

Felix nodded, "yeah maybe, hopefully." he said as he walked back to the gate. Once inside Mac was on him, "where did you go? we have been worried." he said as he watched him carefully. Mac was kind of like the only family he had left, they weren't related at all but he was still kind of a brother. "just had to go out and see a friend." he said and kept Cathy a secret, he was sure that he wouldnt' believe him. Heading back to his home, he layed down in his bed and wondered what he would bring Cathy tomorrow. Maybe he would try bringing her a toy or something. Smiling to himself. he fell asleep and found himself dreaming of seeing her the next day.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 PM

After eating, everyone retreated to their rooms as did Cathy. A car alarm could be heard off in the distance but it was ignored and soon it went silent, as if knowing that no one would come over to look at it. Sitting there on the floor, Cathy looked at the food she had left and grabbed the banana and pulled at the peel until it was off. She just stared at the peel, then the banana and began to eat it silently, while waiting for morning to come.

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 PM

When morning came, Felix was up at first light, the best time to sneak out. Mac was already on red alert, not wanting anything to happen to him. Grabbing his bag, he stuffed it with old toys that he had and soon was running through the gates. He headed to where he had met her yesturday and wondered if he could find her today. But he knew their was a chance that he might not find her today. Hopefully she would come and hopefully no one would come looking for him and try to hurt her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 10:24 PM

The sun was out and Cathy looked at the food then the clothes. Picking them up, she began to examine them...trying to put them on and looked in the mirror when she was done changing. "Clooo....thing..." she groaned and picked up the little food she had left and began to stumble out of there. Her leg had stopped bleeding now and she stared at the bandages while walking towards the gates, thinking Felix would be there. Or would he be at the corner?

Palmoun

Old 03-07-2013, 11:12 PM

Felix was looking around and wondering where Cathy was when he heard a groan. Smiling he ran over, thinking it was Cathy, but he was mistake. When he turned around a corner, there was a group of zombies. When they got sight of him they started to run and Felix cursed, running away. He hoped that he would be able to find Cathy but as he turned around a corner, he saw her in the distance. Smiling, he waved as he ran for his life. "cathy!" he called as he ran, but knew he couldn't stop and say hi, the zombies were still behind him trying to get him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-07-2013, 11:22 PM

Cathy heard the familiar groans of her fellow zombies and watched them but tilted her head when she say that they were chasing Felix. "Fee...lix!" she called back and started stumbling towards him. She was close to him and looked as the zombies began to close in on him. "Feee...lix!" she groaned loudly and continued to stumble towards him. She knew she needed to protect him and the only way for that was to smear blood on him, blood that she didn't have at the time. Looking around, she found a fork and grabbed it before stabbing her arm and continuing to stumble towards him.